Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 02-16-2009, 10:08 PM

Apparently, people in certain groups have been acting rudely. I do not deny this. Nor do I deny that you have a right to feel offended, and that you have the right to feel betrayed. But take heed that not every person on that team acts the same way. I, for one, am on the Black team and I can often be seen on the Red team, and I have talked and I am friends with people on other teams. Lathy, Hina, and others are amazing people that I am proud to know. I am sorry if you feel that we are "manipulative bitches" because of the color of our bar.

If all it takes for my team to be forgiven is for me to become a shred of pillow and 2 feathers, unleash your pillows in fury and have revenge. But please, do not go around spreading poison. This is a light- hearted event.

Thank you.
:heart:

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-16-2009, 10:11 PM

*Licks.*

Nahhh. I'm not going after you. you're one of the people I avoid hitting cos you're so nice. <3

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-16-2009, 10:18 PM

o3o; I have no idea what's going on...

But is this the reason that I keep getting KOed a minute into the reset? =/

XxXshizuki-chanXxX
Loevly Rose Child

We should all just love each other like the holiday this event is based on

:hug:

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

It's because they love you that much Dystopia. <333

XD

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 02-16-2009, 10:19 PM

And as an advocate of the non-bitchy Red Rose members, I will never be able to apologize enough for everyone hurt by the cruel words of which ever teammate of mine it was who acted like that to you. I'm trying my best to set things right and make sure there's no-long lasting hard feelings because of the poor actions of my teammate(s). x_x I wasn't on the other team hangouts much yesterday, and I wasn't on my own much at all, so I missed our Rose acting like a jerk to people. If I had caught it and known in time, I would have chewed them out like there was no tomorrow.

But what's done is done and I can't undo it. So I can only hope that each person who was injured and betrayed by the Rose and Skull who acted so can find it in themselves to forgive the rest of the team.

Hoping that this can be made up,

- Lathrine, Advocate of the Non-Asshat Red Roses.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 02-16-2009, 10:19 PM

Distopia:
Possibly.
That, or you are incredibly active and people see you everywhere and you are a good target...
=]

Of course the second I post... there is an explosion of posts...
*reads back*

kyrai999
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 10:20 PM

first I though :o oh blacks are being devious then i said kick black but then...I looked into it then I though oh :P and forgot we may be in teams but we are all individuals, we shall pillow bash whome we want and have a smashing time while doing it...

not to try and win, not to be mean but to get some feathers, make friends and most of all have fun hehe.

its nice you try solve problems...i would have liked to been in blacks(loves the colour)

hopes the rest of the event is fun for you and everyone :P

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-16-2009, 10:22 PM

@ Monstahh - xD; I'd be better off if everyone hated my guts.

Sethmire
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 10:24 PM

I can't believe we are all getting so into this. The whole fun of teams is to play tricks and have fun. Red Roses should be laughing that we were tricked, so what, our virtual pride was knocked down a little bit. Like it effects us in health! I have been attacking random people I see on boards just to get my feathers and help my team out for fun. I feel like just because it's Valentines Day, and the theme is love, we have to be crapping out hearts and rainbows and not getting a bit devious and having fun. If it were halloween, I'm sure people wouldn't have much problems with tricks and gimmicks. I do say though that saying rude things to other users is out of line, but, can't we use playful manor in this event?

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathrine View Post
And as an advocate of the non-bitchy Red Rose members, I will never be able to apologize enough for everyone hurt by the cruel words of which ever teammate of mine it was who acted like that to you. I'm trying my best to set things right and make sure there's no-long lasting hard feelings because of the poor actions of my teammate(s). x_x I wasn't on the other team hangouts much yesterday, and I wasn't on my own much at all, so I missed our Rose acting like a jerk to people. If I had caught it and known in time, I would have chewed them out like there was no tomorrow.

But what's done is done and I can't undo it. So I can only hope that each person who was injured and betrayed by the Rose and Skull who acted so can find it in themselves to forgive the rest of the team.

Hoping that this can be made up,

- Lathrine, Advocate of the Non-Asshat Red Roses.
xD That's so cute.

*Luff.*

n 3n

Dystopia - *Loves on you moar.* :heart:

Snowwhite Rose
*^_^*

Ah *embarrassed laugh* I've just been going into threads and clicking the 'fight' button beside every post. I get a lot of 'You can only hit each user once per 30 minutes' that way, and I stop when I'm out of points.

I wasn't even aware that there was any sort of conflict, but this is also about the third post I've made since the event started. I'm a lurker, mostly. (And, apparently, I stare at the potted plant in the corner, rather than other people.)

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 10:25 PM

I wasn't aware this sort of thing was even going on. Guess I'll stick to my friend's threads of all colours. Pity. :[

I don't even notice the bars to be honest, I forget they're there. *shakes head, sighing* Ah well...

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-16-2009, 10:25 PM

o_O Can someone please tell me what's going on?

Sweetcooky
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-16-2009, 10:27 PM

*hugs Hatake*
yah, why do people need to be rude when this event is about love? =3

Guivre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Guivre Send a message via Yahoo to Guivre

Uh-oh. Factions are emerging. D=

Supreme Commander Gavrila
⊙ω⊙

Thank you Hatake.

I think people need that.

I could always recap what happened, because it wasn't a team who did these things, it was a specific person each time.
Mind you, I doubt that retelling the story would help. ^^;;;

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Dystopia - Just forget it, it's over. xD

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

There's...there's drama going on?
D8

....HAVE FUN AND BE MERRY AND JOLLY AND STUFF PEOPLE.
;~;
PILLOWFIGHT, not, like, PILLOW WORLD WAR 3
;3;

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croon View Post
There's...there's drama going on?
D8

....HAVE FUN AND BE MERRY AND JOLLY AND STUFF PEOPLE.
;~;
PILLOWFIGHT, not, like, PILLOW WORLD WAR 3
;3;
Iunno bby... I had some pretty nasty pillow fights at my sleep overs.

We just need to do each other's hair and nails. >:

nagon
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 10:31 PM

I don't know why ppl have to take this event so seriously. It's only for fun. I go around threads clicking the fight button and atack randomly, but it's ridiculous to get upset for something as silly as this -_-.

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 02-16-2009, 10:32 PM

monstahh`- XD *is luff'd* *hugs*

Sethmire- Trouble is, people acting like that take the fun out of it. D: Tricking people into attacking each other while promising to help when in reality they aren't like that hurts feelings and sows hatred. All it does is make people mad and ruin the fun. x_x

Guivre- Oh GOD I hope not! DX If factions emerge, I'm leaving the event all together.

Croon- LOL. I want a t-shirt that says "PILLOW WORLD WAR 3" now. XD *hugs*

OKAY. It's over and done with now, I hope I hope. x_x We'll probably have a stern talking with the culprits when they return, but until then... PLEASE no more drama? D: My poor little heart that gets jumping really fast during drama can't take anymore. x_x

So let's all be friends and eat cookies and frolic in meadows with rainbows and unicorns that poop butterflies and happiness. XD

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 02-16-2009, 10:35 PM

Haha, who here is a pixilist who wants to make a small banner or something that says that?
xD

And since I sense humor in the air, I believe that a massive crisis has been averted.
:heart:
Thank you all those that helped me talk to everybody~!
AND THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR LISTENING~!

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 02-16-2009, 10:36 PM

Ceri:
I usually had nasty pillowfights at sleepovers too...but then again, I didn't like most of the people I was sleeping over with
8D
-SHOT-

Lathrine:
;3;
-clingssss-

pinkii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2009, 10:37 PM

Why the drama? D8
This event is about LOVE... & pillows.
Spread LOVE not WAR *makes peace sign* >W<