SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-28-2014, 12:54 AM

The year is 2120. Homes have taken up all of nature. Soon, there won't be any earth left to expand. The world government, formed in 2065, decided that something must been done about this population problem. They decided to create a new system of controlled reproduction. At every birth, the new born is given a heart necklace on a chain. They are to start wearing this chain at age 13. This chain is technologically connected to another chain that has been given to another new born baby. In life, when the two chains get within 20 feet of each other, they emit a small light and a warmth against the holder's skin.

However, the government thought, Why should every child get this honor? We don't want beggars and the poor to populate our earth.

And so, only children born to families considered upper-middle class and higher are allowed to gain these necklaces. Anyone performing sexual relations or even dating without a Chained heart will be punished severely. This way the government can start weeding out the poor-er population without unnecessary murder.

40 years have gone by after this law has been passed. Rebellion from the lower population has started to rise up and try to fight against their human right to fall in love. Thousands of Rebel fighters have died against the brutal police force of the government. The main rebellion is happening in the capital of the world, Metropolis, where "The Chained" live in peace and "The Bare necks" live in the slums.

Will you be a part of the "The Chained", helping the government or helping "The Bare Necks"? Or will you be one of the unlucky few to be without a Necklace and try to take down the government and their laws!

This takes place in a city known as Capital City. It's a mix, mostly made up of slum neighborhoods, shopping districts, and the "Noble" society. All of it surrounds one large building where the World Government resides. The entire era of this is a mix of Victorian culture (Noble - Middle - Lower class society to the extreme) and Futuristic technology and Fashion. (I imagine it sort of like a Starwars/Star trek mix.)

The World Government is basically a world council made up of two reps from every country. Those representatives rule as President/Vice President to their country while helping rule the rest of the world as well.
The Police force has basically mixed with the Military. They are often extremely prejudice against the Lower-middle class and Slum dwellers. Streets in those districts are never very safe when the force is around.

However, I'm leaving this fairly open to how the world is. These are just a few basics so no one gets confused.
(And remember, I'm open to questions.)

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 06-11-2014 at 12:51 PM..

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-28-2014, 12:58 AM

The lucky few who were gifted with a necklace of future love. These people live in the higher societies of the city, from Upper-Middle class to the filthy Rich. Most slum dwellers consider them pompous and unworthy of their gift. They wear their chains with pride and follow the word of the Government like a dog to their owner. They're clever in politics and know how to keep their sins under their feet. They are the most safe in their neighborhoods and find favor in the Police force and Government.
They wear only the most fashionable clothes and keep their families close.
However, some Chained citizens know that the government should not be forcing these laws on people and work as spies for the rebellion.

The citizens of the Slums. These range from Lower-Middle class to the homeless. Some are weak in spirit and down on their luck, others fight through with anger and strength. Most are simply trying to get by and find love without the government catching them. Strong in their numbers and the leaders who induce the fire of the past, the Rebellions of the Bare Neck society are a force to be reckon with.
They are patient and silent and will rise up when they're ready. Unlike those of the Chained society, they aren't afraid to get a little dirty.

The Military, although part of the chained society, do not get necklaces. Similar to Priests and Nuns, once you choose the military life, you cannot get married or fall in love. Although you are allowed to leave the military at any time, you are kept under serious watch so you do not go against the government. Most military personnel are those who have given up on love in general, or those who just are not interested in relationships in general. Most are ruthless and violent, while some are cold and calculating. It's a strange mix of various personalities. However, they're all trained to the best of their ability and are a force to be recon with. These are the people the Rebels will have the hardest time dealing with.
Even though their necklaces are taken from them, it's from their own choice. The military, like the government, is corrupt and only takes those from the chained society. Family names matter. Some of the personnel are there to clear their names, others are there just from their own choice. However, they will never take anyone who was born a bare neck.
Some, however, may be swayed into helping one faction more than the other.

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 05-30-2014 at 06:26 PM..

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-28-2014, 01:00 AM

RULES

YES

• PM me your Profiles
  • Romance is completely fine - Let's not make it everything the RP is about, however. It's is a war, per-say.
  • Literacy - At least 2+ paragraphs, please.
  • Grammar - I understand a few spelling mistakes and grammar mix ups. But let's try, yes?
  • Violence is welcome. Deaths must be spoken to with me and the character that is going to die.
  • I'd like Illustrated images please - Nothing to generic, though, thanks.
  • Feel free to add your own plot twists. This is a mix of fighting and political wars - Skeezy bastards are bound to be everywhere.
  • Follow all MENE RP rules!

NO

• God modding or power playing.
  • Making your character too powerful, or without weakness
  • Disrespect of the Owner or any other Player
  • OOC drama.
  • One liners.

EXTRA

• Just a quick throw out their note.... YOU MAY PLAY AS ONE OF THE MILITARY OFFICERS. There is so much you can do there, it's open for a lot. So, go crazy.
  • I will be taking 12 character for this RP at first - 6 Bare Necks and 6 Chained - if I feel like I'm in good control of that, I'll accept more characters.
  • If you will not be posting for a few days, please PM or say so in the OOC thread.
  • I'm fairly easy to talk to. So don't be afraid to PM with questions or anything of the like.
  • Feel free to plot with other players or myself.
  • If I think of anything else, I'll add it here.

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 05-28-2014 at 06:14 PM..

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-28-2014, 01:07 AM

SKELETON

HTML Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"][B]USERNAME:[/B][username here][/SIZE][/FONT]
[IMG]IMAGE URL HERE: No Page stretchers[/IMG]

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][FULL NAME][/SIZE][/FONT] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

[B]Age:[/B] 18+

[B]Gender:[/B] Self Explanatory

[B]Sexuality:[/B] Gay, BI, Straight, Trans...ext

[B]Bare Neck, Chained, or Military?:[/B] Are you privileged or against the government!

[B]Disposition:[/B] Rebel, Neutral, Government Advocate

[B]Weapon of Choice:[/B] Only if you're a rebel. Keep this fairly simple. Guns and swords are the general. But as a rebel, you're probably going to be poor and so good weapons are not accessible easily. I will ask you to change if I do not deem the weapon good enough. For Military Personnel, they generally have an arsenal of weapons on them (Pistol, Electrified Baton, Knives, and military rifles(For riot use only)) 

[B]Personality:[/B] A short blurb about your characters

[B]Biography:[/B] Write as much as you like about your character's past! [/CENTER]

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 05-30-2014 at 07:12 PM..

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-28-2014, 01:07 AM

Role Play Links:

The OCC

The Profiles

Our Cast:

Jaymie Manes | 26 | Bare Neck | Rebel
Anita Castillio | 23 | Chained | Neutral
Acteon Faige | 25 | Chained | Neutral
Hiroaki Daisuke | 26 | Bare Neck | Neutral
Leona Wentworth | 24 | Military | Government
Lex Emmit | 22 | Chained | Rebel
Finn Giles | 21 | Military | Government
Benedict Albrecht | 23 | Chained | Rebel

Our NPCs:

Cameron Manes | 49 | Bare Neck | Rebel | Closed
Catherine Esthalia | 45 | Chained - Military | Government | Open
Alastair Faige | 57 | Chained | Government | Closed
Hendrik Abraham Michelson | 38 | Bare Neck | Chained | Closed

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 06-06-2014 at 12:34 AM..

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-28-2014, 10:41 AM

NOTICE:

THIS RP IS OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

Please do not post in this thread! If you have questions or comments, please post to the OOC or send me a PM.

If you want to apply with a Profile, please PM it to me!

Thank you!

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 05-29-2014 at 05:53 PM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-06-2014, 09:04 PM

Leona Wentworth

Leona sat up so quick she nearly gave herself whiplash. Her pillow was soaked, as were her clothes. When she moved the blankets off to the side, she felt a twinge in her hand. In the center of both her palms were 4 bloody marks. Looks like its time to cut my finger nails again... Eventually she got up and went to the bathroom to wash up.

She usually didn't start her day at 3AM, but after a nightmare like that she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. Instead she might as well go for a morning run to clear her head. She put on mostly casual gear, minimal weaponry, and her military assigned jacket. Even though she was just going for a run around the barracks, you never know what could be lurking around the corner.

The temperature was still a bit cool, but after she started running she wouldn't even notice it. She nodded at a couple guards, who easily recognized her. Finally, when she got onto the path that circled the barracks, she began to run. She also let her mind wonder to parts of the nightmare she had.

It was the first time she had ever killed a man. Her troop was told to investigate some screaming they had heard down one of the bare-neck's streets. What they found was a bare-neck giving birth. She was stationed outside, making sure no one else entered. Then the shoot-out started. She went in and started covering the rest of her team. She took a couple hits to her torso, but her bullet proof vest protected her. It all came down to one moment when a man had his gun pointed at her, she pulled the trigger and shot him straight in the head. At this point the nightmare turned from memory to pure insanity. The baby in the next room had just been born, and began crying so loud, it felt like her ears would burst. Then the blood-curdling screams began coming from others, and a couple more gunshots. Everything went silent, and all she could do was look at the man she had killed.

Just thinking about the memory almost brought her to tears, but she couldn't change the past. Even if it was about life and death, she still looked back on the incident with contempt. He may have been the first person she killed, but he was not the last. This was the life she lived, and she couldn't do anything about it now.

Sporcle
Ho ho ho

Old 06-08-2014, 11:34 PM

Finn Giles

How the hell he got stuck with the 3 AM shift, Finn wasn’t entirely sure—all he wanted was a little sleep, was that too much to ask for? Apparently it was, because there Finn treaded in his oversized military uniform patrolling some worn down Bare Neck neighborhood. He now fully understood why “slums” was the only appropriate term to call where these people dwelled: sad looking people in even sadder looking homes. If he had grown up like this he might’ve wanted to rebel as well. Of course, Finn wasn’t actually meant to think that, being monitored so closely by the government and all. They’re probably building some sort of mind-reading device right now, he thought with a silent laugh.

The street he was currently walking through seemed clear enough, he assumed even angry rebels needed their rest. To be honest, the tired soldier wasn’t even sure what they were suppose to be looking for. Bombs, traitors, a baby being born to a Bare Neck family? Surely by this point they all had to be smarter that, it wasn’t as if these people were going leave any of the above out in the middle of the street for all to admire. If anything, it was moments like these that would make for the perfect ambush, right?

Fingers tightly gripped around the handle of his pistol, Finn couldn’t help but to be grateful that the scariest thing he’d encountered so far was a scurrying rat. He hated dealing with people in general, let alone when he was half asleep and feeling ten times more paranoid than usual. It was obvious to him that the Rebels were becoming more of a threat, even if no one wanted to admit it. Lucky enough for the government, dealing with the military isn’t exactly a walk in the park either, Finn knew that much for sure.

The male halted upon reaching the end of the road, sighing at the realization that he was one step closer to going home. One street down, too many left to go. Grabbing at his beloved gun even tighter, Finn hesitantly marched onward in the direction of their next destination.

“How about you guys go up front, and I’ll stay right here and make sure no-one sneaks up on us from behind. . .” He whispered back to any other soldiers that were stuck along with him on the patrol. If someone or something was hiding out, Finn sure wasn’t willing to be the first one to find out.

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 06-09-2014, 01:34 PM

Early morning was always the worst time of the day for Jaymie. It was still dark and people were still asleep. And she was tired from the recon mission she had done alone. Her movements were less poised and more done out of necessity to keep herself awake and moving. This morning, after a simple breakfast with her family, she was off to meet her father at the main base, under the slums, for a meeting. Their family, small as it was was close knit and always ate meals together. They would share the news of their day and stay informed within each others lives. In this life, you had to be close with someone or you'd be alone. And that was never good. Each member of her family did something for the rebellion. Her father was the leader of the Rebellion, Cameron Manes. Her mother tended to those who were unarmed, the elderly and the children. She would cook meals for them every day from the stolen food. Her older brother was a recruit trainer as well as a street watcher. Street watchers often did what the police should have been doing, keeping the streets free of crime and getting some good recruits out of it. And, finally, Jaymie worked right by her father's side as leader and organizer of Recon and stealth teams.

Despite her main job, however, Jaymie was a gem to the people of the slums. She worked day and night to get the information needed to take the government down as methodically as possible. And she did it all with a smile. She acted almost like a figure head to the people. Motivating the fighters and keeping moral as high as it could be. However, Jay was simply focused on getting the rights back that they people deserved. One of the most recent projects she was working on was getting information on WINTERS TECH, the leading weapons and technology provider for the government. Erik Winters was a salesman through and through. A skeezy man with pretty words and even prettier weapons. The rebel have been trying to take him down from the inside for almost a month, with no luck.

The base, which was kept low in the sewers of the city, was quiet. There were only a few recruits here and there to keep tabs on certain parts of the base. Jaymie strode into the strategy room and examined the people inside. There were mostly sector leaders, ones that looked after other sectors of the rebellion, and then a few field captains here and there. All of them were simply chatting, waiting for the meeting to begin. At the back of the room, staring at a large map of the city was her father, Cameron Manes. He was a rather tall man with broad shoulders and a muscular frame. However, looking at his face, he was withered and old, even for a man at 49, holding tired green eyes. However, he was ever vigilant and stood strong. His main reason for fighting for the cause was to see what he saw when he was a child. People could love one another no matter what. There were no "Chains" or laws against it. It was human right. And he wanted to see his children have that privilege without being arrested by the military. Jay moved over to her father's side and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Long time no see, huh, pops?" She said with a bit of a smirk. Her father looked down at her from the corners of his eyes and gave her a bit of a smirk. "I hope you got some good info from the Winters house." He asked. His voice was gruff but there was a wise tone to it, a strong tone. To Jaymie, it was a familiar voice. One that called her name when she was younger. One that told her to go inside when the military came marching through their childhood streets. To Jaymie, it was the voice of safety and protection. Jaymie nodded lightly, "You'll be disappointed then. I was basically just watching the house all night."

As they spoke, the sound of rumbling over head could be heard. Cameron stood up straight and slowly moved his hand to the pistol on his hip. Jaymie looked up at the ceiling as it shook and bit her lip. This base was found 10 years ago, after the last one, an abandoned wear house, was burned down. Now they scurried through the lowest sewer systems of the city. They had ways of hiding their bases and entrances. And for ten years, it hasn't been found. But when the military scouted through, the always became paranoid. Just because they didn't know of it before, didn't mean they couldn't find it today. As the sound became low, Cameron sighed and nodded. "Well then, let's begin, yes?"

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-11-2014, 09:30 AM

Acteon Faige

"... have to acquaint yourself with the public. You are virtually unknown to them. And while that has it's advantages, it also has it's downfalls. Being the head of this family will demand respect, but people will never respect you if they do not know you."
They will never know me, thought Acteon as he stood, hands clasped behind his back, before his father's desk. It had been a long time since he'd been honored with Alastair Faige's undivided attention, but he atleast still remembered the etiquette. Stand up straight, do not fidget, do not talk back, pay attention. The urge to fidget was something that Erika constantly struggled with (she was only 12), but, thankfully, Acteon Faige was able control his restlessness to the point of apparent interest. It was only that damn twitch that gave him away occasionally.

He nodded his head solemnly and said,"Yes, Father. I understand."
Of course Acteon understood reasoning behind his father's "orders" and would do as he was told. But liking the fact that he would have significantly less time alone was an entirely different matter. The people you met at the the various public gatherings and parties were the same. Boring, oblivious sheep, the lot of them. But, what could one do? That was what having a chain did to most people. It gave them a sense of entitlement that, honestly, baffled Acteon. Only certain people were entitled to love? It didn't make much sense, but that was life now.

"Good," continued Alastar Faige, as he looked through the small pile of papers in front of him. "You will also be accompanying me to various meetings at the Military base, were we will meet with Officials and other Heads of prominent families. I'm sure that you can figure out the purpose of these meetings?"
Acteon spoke quickly to stop mask the twitch. "We'd be addressing the growing Rebel situation and exchanging valuable information about it."
The older man nodded sharply. "Myself and the others will be discussing it. You will be listening and observing. If your opinion is needed you will be asked. Other than that, you will remain silent."
Another order that would be easy to follow. Acteon had always been the listener, preferring to observe and speak only when necessary, which was not often. Before, Auberon had been the one to follow their father around and while Acteon's late brother usually spoke first and thought last, his opinions were always welcomed. He was after all one of the foremost supporters of chains. Acteon was the shadow, but he gladly sauntered in the background. No one stared at you.

"Yes, Father," he replied wishing for a meteor to come crashing through the ceiling. His wish wasn't granted, but atleast this encounter was at an end. His father picked up the pile of documents, straightened them and handed them to Acteon. "You will be attending your first meeting tomorrow. Read over these documents thoroughly. That will be all for now." And he waved his hand dismissively. Acteon turned, clutching the documents to his side, and made for the door.
"And Acteon," came the voice of his father, who now looked at him squarely in the face. "It would be prudent of you to carry a gun from now on. A sword is helpful, but gun practical. Go now and see this man Erik Winters at WINTERS TECH. He will see that you are well armed." Alaister Faige returned to his work.
"Yes, Father." This would take some getting used to.

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 06-11-2014, 07:04 PM

Benedict Albrecht

Benedict rolled over and glanced at the clock. Fuck, he overslept. Although, what did it matter? He didn't have to go to school anymore, he had graduated with honours. So many honours. He dragged himself out of bed and looked out of his window. The city looked horrendous. Dark, dank buildings and trash littered the streets. Was this really the world he had seen in history books? If only society could be that way once again. Sure, he agreed that mankind has reproduced too much, but this is the cost? He grasped his heartchain. It glimmered in the morning light, the light catching it. He tugged it off, and got ready to shower.

Pulling the towel over his waist, he entered his room. He glanced at his heartchain. He really did not want to put it back on. Love shouldn't be like this. He hardly left the house in daylight, in chance that his "true love" would be out there. His mother didn't care, she loved having her baby home, his father on the other hand, cared. He wants his son, future CEO of his company to really get out there and know the people. How they act, what they like, and to find a wife and have many children. Future employees of the company. Heartchains, Inc.
He will never be like his father. If one could only shut down the company. But the government will never allow it. He sighed and started to get dressed.

Walking downstairs, he greeted his mother. "Good Afternoon, mum." His mother looked up and lashed at him verbally. "Why didn't you wake up in time? You missed breakfast! You're a growing boy!" Benedict chuckled. "Mum, I'm twenty three. I think I've stopped growing." He was six foot one and rather trim. He liked his figure. He worked hard to keep trim. His hair was a short, black, curly mess. His eyes were the sharpest of blues. Benedict knew he was attractive. One of the many reasons why he didn't like going out. "Mum, I'm going to eat something really quick, and then I'm going to read in the library." His mother disagreed. "Not today, Benny. Your father wants to speak to you. He's in his office." Benedict stopped. "He's home?" He continued, trying to keep his cool. His mother didn't know his feelings about his father. "I'll go speak with him. Thank you, mum." He grabbed some cheese danish thing, it looked like, and consumed it while climbing the stairs. He wiped his mouth with a cloth he kept in his back pocket, and put his game face on. He opened the door to his father's office. "Yes, father?"

Last edited by Pistachio_Moustache; 06-11-2014 at 07:49 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-12-2014, 02:56 PM

Aruliean Armin

Music blared from the red headphones planted around the male’s ears. For a moment, he did not even register his father speaking to him, until they were pulled off. He flinched a bit, adjusting them so they laid around his neck, his eyes lifting to the man who looked anything but happy at the moment. “Do you have any idea how worried we were last night” the man said a bit coldly. Aruliean sighed, leaning back in his chair. Last night he had yet again slipped out of the house to go visit a few of his friends. They were not from his side of life by any means, not that he wanted to be from his side of life much at all either. His father waited for a response from his son. “So what?” was his simple response, standing from the table. This did not bode well with the older man, who grabbed his arm in a strong grip. “So we have been over this. You are not to see those mongrels at any point…they are beneath us, beneath you” he said coldly.

Aruliean pulled his arm away, “who has a right to decide who is better than who? You?” he gave a dry laugh, shaking his head. He turned away from the man, “don’t you walk away from me young man, you are the future of this family…what you do affects all of us” was responded after him. He paused, clenching his jaw and then his fists. Turning back, he glared “if you are going to lock me up already, just do it…..I am already a prisoner as It is.” With that he walked out into the hall, past the stairs, where a woman stood at the top. His mother…he did not look at her, as he moved to the front door and grabbed his coat. He stepped outside, slamming the door. A few people outside glanced at him, and he paused, looking away. As much as he was furious with his parents, so bluntly acting out or letting others on to his antics could be dangerous. The government was less than friendly at this point, with those who decided to have a will of their own.

He lowered his head a bit, slipping his headphones back on. He made his way to the sidewalk, ignoring the slight glances his way. Aruliean was very handsome, many would say even beautiful for a male. He had always had a slightly feminine way about him, his slender and lean body, and his looks. This had gained him high status within the world, adding onto the already high status of his family. He hated it, disgusted by the way those who wore the foolish chains around their necks acted. His hand reached up, brushing over his own for a moment. He wished he could pull it off, throw it away, and be done with it. But things were never that simple. He hated that such things as a piece of metal were dividing people, saying who was privileged, and who was not.

He turned off the street, as he made it far enough from his home, putting up the hood of his coat, as his music played. Slipping the cursed heart into his shirt, he began to head towards a mutual ground between what felt like the two different worlds. His friends would be waiting for him, before classes. He sighed a bit, seriously considering ditching. Man he would get a lecture for that. He shook his head of the thoughts for now, making his way towards a run down basketball court near the edge of the slums. As he had expected, a small group of young adults waited for him. One of the males waved at him as he approached, a girl running over to say hi. It was weird, but they were friends, from two different worlds. He did not judge them, and they did not judge him. The group was simply…a group of friends being people, not who was better than who or anything of the like. For that, he was greatful.

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 06-17-2014, 12:53 PM

NPC POST
An NPC post is not needed. However, I a making one to give characters an idea of whats in the making.

"Hunny, Jessica, Please. There's no need to shout, I'm not shouting. Do you hear me shouting? Of course not. The order will be in. Your home will be safe and better yet... Your family will be safe. Now that's what we strive to do here at Winters Corp, yeah? Keeping people safe. Don't worry, hun, you'll see your new home system installed tomorrow and your family will be protected, got it? Good. Chau."

A slender finger touched the touch screen button on the desk and smiled, leaning back in his chair. He swiveled around to look out the windows of his corporate building. The view was gorgeous. It showed all the good parts of the noble society. He smiled lightly. Almost every house was equipped with security weapons. Those who weren't equipped had to fear their most valuable things being stolen away in the night. In the chair sat Erik Winters, CEO of Winters Corp. He was a tall man, standing at 6'3 and easily considered muscular, but lean. His face had a strong jawline, and scruff lining it. His hair was always messily combed to one side or the other, and his suit was never exactly worn to perfection.

Erik stood to his feet and stepped around his desk to the elevator, that stood as his door, and entered it. He tapped a button in his ear and smiled as a holographic screen stood before his face. He stared at the data and information that came over the screen and smiled at his sales. News articles with his name and face popped up as well as TV interviews and press conferences. He laughed to himself. "Oh yeah, Winters. You're awesome."

Erik tapped the button again as a call screen came up. After a few rings a woman's face appeared. She looked less than happy to see Erik. "What is it, Winters?" Erik smirked and shoved his hands in his pocket, rocking back on his feet. "I want to know how the - uh - new weapons are going?" The woman rolled her eyes and pushed a strand of blond hair behind her ear. She fixed her glasses over her eyes, looked at a few sheets of paper and then up at something off screen. "Why don't ya' just come down and see, hm?"

"Just what I planned on doin', sweet heart."

The elevator clambered all the way down to the bottom floor, where he stepped out into the production hall. As he stepped out, he was greeted with ten large pro-types of his latest weapon. The military drone. The center was carved out for the driver. It was big and armored with their best weapons. Erik's smile widened as he jumped, making signs of victory with his arms. "OH MY GOD. Look at these beautiful babies!" He turned, his arms out, toward the blond, "Avery! You. My god. You have... wow! Out done yourself! Look at these gorgeous things! I could just kiss you!" Avery rolled her eyes and smiled lightly, "Please don't."

Erik turned back to look at him and walked toward the machines, running his hands through his hair. "Wow. WOW. I'd like to see the government turn these bad boys down."

Thumper
Crazy Little Bunneh ~ ♥

Old 06-27-2014, 02:06 PM

Anita Elise Castillio

"Misleading..." Anita murmured as she stepped outside of her family's house. The sun was shining and the clouds sparsely spread about the sky in little dabs of puffy white. Most would call it a beautiful day out but Anita knew better, anyone who believe that the world she lived in was beautiful had to be an ignorant fool and she envied them for that. The warmth of the day which many would observe as nice and revel in, Anita despised. How could she go out in her cloak if it was eighty plus degrees outside?! The weather had certainly taken a dramatic turn for the warm and that made her job about six times more difficult than it normally would be.

The stone and pavement mix street seemed to sizzle and radiate heat as she walked down the street, doing her best to avoid sight and to blend in with what little crowds were out and about. Today was certainly promising to be interesting. Someone from further up in the government had actually contacted her several days ago, requesting Anita's service in getting a hold of some information. They had yet to mention what it was that they wanted to know but she was sure it was most likely the usual political dirt that someone was too afraid to get on their hands but not too afraid to use once they had it. People these days were becoming all the more simple whilst the technology seemed to grow ever more impressive. It was an odd mix of both progression and regression all mixed together and called a society and just thinking about it made Anita's stomach turn.