Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-26-2016, 02:45 AM

Cyril pressed back into the kiss, enjoying the fullness and headiness of it. He wrapped his arms around Piritta, when she buried her face in his chest, "Hm. No, I'm pretty sure it's you. Clothes can only accentuate what's already there." He said, resisting the urge to run a hand over her hair in comfort, not wanting to mess up the clips or the curls. He grinned down at her as she pulled back, "Hm. Maybe they will, but let them, I'll only have eyes for you."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-26-2016, 02:52 AM

Piritta let herself believe Cyril's words, feeling far too happy at being called beautiful not to. The became a fairy tale and she didn't even care. People could call this sickening sweet all they wanted; she just called it perfect. "I don't care if they stare," she whispered. "I want us to turn heads. I want them to know how perfect we are together and see it. People should notice people like us, even if we aren't models. Because right now, we're showing off." A hint of confidence crossed her face before she smiled again, looking sweet. "But shall we head out then? Did you decide where you're taking me?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-26-2016, 09:40 PM

"Yeah, I did," Cyril replied, leading her out of the door. "It's bit of a drive, but I think you'll appreciate the restaurant and atmosphere, but that's all I'm gonna tell you the rest of it will have to be a surprise." They drove out of the city a bit a ways until they arrived at the restaurant. Cyril had called ahead just to make sure they weren't too busy and they could get a table. They eventually arrived at the restaurant, which was on the edge of a nearby lake. The restaurant was a small building that was set on the edge of a lake that was nearby where they lived. Most of the restaurants in the area were a bit hole in the wall, but this one was nicer, with a newer looking outside. Once they stepped inside, they were greater by a restaurant that was dimly lit and had fairy lights hung throughout the whole restaurant and a color scheme of muted, but vibrant colors. And small intimate tabled covered in dark table clothes. After talking to the host, they were quickly seated at a table for two across from each other and near a window looking out over the lake, which was at the moment an orangeish hue from the impending sunset.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-26-2016, 10:20 PM

Piritta's anticipation throughout the entire drive paid off when they stepped inside. The cool air coming off the lake permeated the building and she looked up, smiling at the lights. "It's wonderful," she whispered as they walked to the table. The soft colors played off their striking clothes and she stood a little taller because of it. The sat and picked up their menus after being left by the host. Piritta turned the lake instead though, admiring the orange reflecting off the water's ripples. "I didn't know this place was here? How did you know about it? I feel like we walked into a dream."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-27-2016, 12:14 AM

"My parents used to love it for their date nights, when I was younger. It's been here for years," Cyril said, "I always kind of dreamed of one day taking my soulmate here someday. Glad to finally get the chance." He said, resting his hand on top of hers on top of the table cloth, smiling gently at her, "I just remember how excited my mom always was to come here when I was a kid. I wanted to see that same joy in my soulmate's eyes, your eyes." He looked down, suddenly embarrassed, "I kinda hope this could become a bit of a tradition for us as well."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-27-2016, 12:58 AM

Piritta let out an awe, just imagining Cyril's parents coming here and then passing it on to them now. The idea of wanting to take her here for so long just sounded romantic. He thought about this even before they met. How could she not feel touched? Turning her hand so she could twine their fingers, her eyes softened. "Of course it can be. I already feel as happy to be here as your mother must have felt," she murmured. It didn't matter if wasn't a five star dinner. She didn't have to taste the food or come here ten times to know she would want to come back. This was their most special first date. "But I didn't realize you were this bad of a romantic."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-27-2016, 02:00 AM

"I don't think I ever imagined myself being a romantic like that either. Not really," Cyril said, "I've never been particularly affectionate, not with my family or friends, but I've had a long time to think about what I wanted to do with my soulmate. I can't help but having a few things like this up my sleeve." He squeezed at their entwined fingers, the soft smile on his face and a slight blush still on his cheeks. It was a anise swap from earlier with all her blushes, "Look at you, you've got me blushing and everything," he said, teasing.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-27-2016, 02:17 AM

Piritta blushed herself at his response, embarrassed and glowing to know she could also bring out that sort of response in him. She had that kind of charm, even without trying. Though she ducked her head, she couldn't hide her smile and didn't want to. "It's not my fault. I didn't even do anything," she murmured. "But I look forward to the rest of these tricks up your sleeve." Lifting her head, she offered Cyril the full force of her smile. "But look at the two of us so lost in our own world that we haven't even looked at the menu yet. The waiter is going to come and we won't even know what we want to drink!" She pulled back to flip hers open, trailing a finger down the page while she left her other hand tangled with Cyril's.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-27-2016, 03:38 AM

Cyril chuckled, realizing he'd completely forgotten about the existence of the menu and reached down to open it up, glad that Piritta hadn't pulled her hand away just yet but knowing they would have to complete the meal. For now, he browsed the selection of seafood and steaks to see what exactly appealed to him.

The waiter did eventually show up to the table and Cyril ordered a glass of red wine, figuring he'd share with Piritta, since she was still underage but not wanting either of them to really have too much alcohol, so maybe the could walk around the lake later, even though it'd be dark, he knew there was a nice section with a boardwalk that was well lit and there were a few shops along it that might be open. Soon after that they placed there order, Cyril smiled, "I think I'll enjoy surprising you for years to come. In whatever ways I can." he said, back to the conversation before.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-27-2016, 03:54 AM

Piritta's eyes wandered over the entirety of the menu, flitting between the sections that all had wonderful sounding dishes on it. Steak wasn't much to her taste, but she saw fish and salads that suited her. After they ordered their drinks--water for her--she looked back over to the lake. "Oh, I don't doubt it. I just hope I can do that same for you." For a minute, she didn't say anything else, just enjoying the simple pleasure of the restaurant, the sunset, and Cyril's presence. They ordered their meal and sipped their drinks, talking without feeling a need to fill the pleasant silence. Eventually, Piritta looked up from twirling the straw in her water to smile at Cyril. "I'm really happy you brought me here."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-28-2016, 12:47 AM

Cyril smiled, pleased that Piritta wanted to try, some people just didn't have that in them, but Cyril liked the idea of a fair trade between them on romantic gesture. It felt right. "I'm glad I was able to bring you here. They can get pretty busy some nights, so I'm glad we got a table." They sat there for awhile talking, sharing sips of Cyril's wine, staring into each other's eyes lost in their own world. The waiter brought their food out eventually, setting it in front of. The demands of eating meant Cyril had to pull his hands away so he could cut at his steak. He did so with a last reluctant squeeze at Piritta's fingers, before pulling away to start eating.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-28-2016, 12:53 AM

They ate in peace, sharing words only one the food and tiny gestures just to be near. A brush of fingers here, a tap of a foot there. Just smiles and soft laughs. When they finished their meal and the waiter took their plates away, Piritta sat back in her chair, full, but not unpleasantly so. She still felt energized and so warm with the romantic feelings that had been floating around them all day. By now, the sun set over the lake, but set a little farther out of the city, they could see stars peeking out in a few places, mostly all outshined by a half full moon. It left silver rays coloring the water's edges still visible because of the restaurant's lights and little golden orbs placed around the docks.

"I think you promised me a walk around the lake," she said, breaking a few minute's worth of silence. "I won't let you back down on it now."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-29-2016, 02:07 AM

"I wouldn't dream of it," Cyril replied, as he slid his card into the black sleeve to pay the check. It didn't take long for him to finish paying and then they were headed back out of the restaurant, their hands once more entwined. From the entrance to the restaurant, they walked around a corner and walked along a street until they reached a well lit wooden pier. There were a few other people, mostly other couples, all wondering and talking quietly amongst themselves. The lake itself was a vast stretch of blackness with the few twinkling lights of boats in the distance. Along the other side of the boardwalk was a collection of shops and a few dessert type places along with more restaurants. Overall, the atmosphere was quiet and romantic, the perfect setting for the end of a date.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-29-2016, 03:10 AM

Piritta let the quiet atmosphere settled over them, seeping under their skin almost. She felt like she could breathe the quiet and in not an unpleasant way. She squeezed Cyril's hand and pointed off into a direction less populated and right against the water. It looked darker except for the twinkling lights, but that in itself made it almost brighter in her eyes. "Let's go over there and just look at the water for a while. It's so peaceful and pretty," she sighed. Just being here with Cyril was all she wanted. The two of them and the lake and nothing else in the world.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-29-2016, 06:29 PM

They walked calmly to the area Piritta had pointed out, Cyril eventually tugging her closer to wrap an arm around her waist, as they reached the edge of the pier so that they could lean against each other as much as against the railing. Cyril peered out into the darkness, hearing the gentle rush of the water against the shore, and a splash every now and again hinting at the activity of fish in the water. "Hm, this is nice, we should come back during the day sometime. It's a bit different then, more of an adventure than romantic."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-30-2016, 12:39 AM

Piritta could imagine that scene now, this quiet lake filled with people. A part of her already hummed with excitement at the idea, but a bigger part of her felt too relaxed for it. This moment was more perfect than anything else could ever be. She hummed, leaning against the railing as much as Cyril. "That does sound nice, but this is nice too. I feel like I could stay here forever if you stayed with me." It was a silly thought. She had too many dreams too chase, too many adventures to live. Tomorrow, she'd no doubt feel lost in her usual passion again, but right now, she just felt so content. Cyril calmed her like that, perhaps enough to say the feelings that swelled in her heart now. She looked away to the distant ship lights, a flush painting her cheeks at the thought.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-30-2016, 01:56 AM

"Hm, well it'd get awfully cold staying here forever, but certainly staying for awhile is nice." He hummed in content as he finished, the feeling of Piritta in his arms, just a little too perfect and overwhelming. "But really any place with you there, feels at least a little magical," he whispered, the feelings for his soulmate building in him. It seemed crazy to feel so deeply when they'd met so recently, even as soulmates. But he couldn't deny it. There was still so much for him to get to know about Piritta, but he already felt so deeply for her. He couldn't imagine how he'd feel ten years from now. "I love you Piri, sweetheart," he murmured into her ear, after a few moments of reveling in this feeling of being closer to her, unable to keep the words to himself.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-30-2016, 03:27 AM

Piritta leaned fully against Cyril as she tilted her head up to meet his eye. Though her gaze was fond, she looked dead serious. "Me too. I love you, Cyril," she whispered back. The thought she had been thinking, he said so easily, but now she couldn't deny it. She loved him so completely that it felt wonderful and painful at the same time, this sort of crazy emotion that made her entire heart feel full. Before she even thought to, she already pressed her lips to his in a kiss that started out tender and filled with love, but continued to swell with passion, just like this growing feeling inside her.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-01-2016, 02:41 AM

Cyril kissed back, matching Piritta tenderness for tenderness and passion for passion. He resisted the urge to let the kiss deepen to far though, aware that even though it felt secluded in this corner they were still in public and that Piritta embarrassed easy. He pulled back and looked down at her, not pulling more than just a breath away, "It seems so strange to feel so certain in that so quick. But I can't deny that it's definitely true. You're amazing. And maybe it's because w're soulmates, but isn't that the exact point. We're meant to love each other. You and I just seem to be a bit more perceptive than the rest of the population." He chuckled at that last bit, before leaning forward to kiss Piritta again.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-01-2016, 03:25 AM

Piritta let Cyril take her breath away. It didn't matter where they were. She didn't notice that anymore, not even considering the eyes that could turn their way. In the dark corner though, none did. As the kiss ended, she pulled back, still reeling and lost in the world that was Cyril. "And yet, I've never felt more certain," she whispered back. Never so certain that she loved this man in front of her. "Maybe we are just special. But I'm glad. I don't think I could have waited months and years to meet you or figure everything out. I don't know how they do it." She shook her head slightly, but couldn't manage any kind of excitement in her voice or actions. She kissed him back, still far too in love to care about anything else.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-09-2016, 02:07 AM

Cyril raked his hand through Piritta's hair, not pulling farther away from her lips than a couple centimeters for several long moments, as he kept leaning back into to press small and delicate kisses to her lips, nothing super passionate anymore, figuring they could save that for later, but just reassuring the truth in the words they'd just. "It seems impossible, how can they not feel the pull to be with each other from the start. I can't imagine not feeling like that." He paused, "Even before that morning, just seeing you at the party. I knew I had to talk to you and keep you close, not let you get away. How could that have been meant for anyone but my mate."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-09-2016, 08:31 PM

Piritta let her head fall against Cyril's chest, the gesture full of tenderness instead of embarrassment. "I want to feel even closer. No matter how close we get, I want more," she whispered against the silky material of his vest. It felt good against her skin and she felt hyper aware of it. Lifting her eyes, she gave him an almost coy look. She didn't mean it, but the look came out anyway. Once she realized she made it, she knew she meant it though. "Maybe...now that we know we're mates, we should finish what we started that day we met..." she whispered, turning red, but not lowering her gaze.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-10-2016, 01:51 AM

Cyril's eyes widened a bit as she spoke, shocked at her sudden boldness. He did smirk back though, "Well, this certainly isn't the place for that," he teased, as he stepped back slightly, though a hand lingered on her waist, pressure, and a hint at what could come, "You read to go home?" he asked, not even caring whose apartment they went to. Home wasn't really a place for them. It was being with each other, "And see if we can make good on that impulse."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-10-2016, 03:52 AM

Piritta burned even redder from his joke as she realized just how bold she'd been. It wasn't like her, but she meant it. She really did. "Okay," she whispered back. Slipping her hand into his, she nodded back. "I'm ready...to go. Let's head home." She flashed Cyril one more smile and pulled him away from the rail. It looked beautiful here, but she couldn't linger. A storm started brewing in her and it was about time she let it out.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2016, 01:36 AM

Cyril chuckled, when he flushed, but gripped her hand to head back to the car, anticipation starting to rise in his veins, though it felt more like an anticipation for the future in general with them and not necessarily what they were headed towards at this moment. Either way, the evening felt perfect from start to finish, a perfect finish to a day with his mate. It didn't matter even if they went home and fell asleep. He could feel the bond between them tightening and solidifying as they learned each other, stepping confidently towards their destiny.