Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-18-2012, 12:15 AM

Name: Celia / No. 37
Race: Diclonius
Pic: Click Here!

________

"How long have they kept you in this tank?
You think that you matter to them?
You're nothing more than an experiment,
a freak in a cage to be poked and prodded.
But I know your true purpose, we both do.
You were made for so much more.
Your birth heralds the dawn of a new era,
a new beginning.

You are the alpha and the omega,
the beginning and the end."

It's always the same: Always dark, and nobody's home. At nineteen years, it's been this way for as long as Celia can remember.

Beyond this prison, there are a hundred thousand man-made horrors waiting for her. She meets them on a bi-weekly basis and learns that while she may be of man, she is not one of them. They are her captors, her jailers, her Gods. They speak to her from the walls, encourage her and question her. They pretend to care, and when they bring her out, they hurt her.

"They seem mighty now but, soon, the mighty shall fall."

It comforts her to think that they might let her out for good one day, that she might be granted a chance to do to them as they have done to her - drive needles into their skin and spray them with a hail of bullets. Only, they won't pass her tests the way she's passed theirs. She can tell from their reactions to her that they are fragile toys. They make so many idle threats. They fear her like no other.

How many might she go through in a day? One? Ten? A Hundred? A thousand? In the darkness, with nothing to do but wait until her next set of tests, Celia wonders if they'd scream or cry as she did when she was younger, wonders how far she might bend their bones before they break, wonders if they would remain silent or beg for mercy under her careful ministrations, wonders if she is even capable of mercy. She knows that they aren't, but that is hardly surprising. They're only human, after all.

Last edited by Seridano; 02-03-2013 at 04:25 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-18-2012, 02:11 AM

Name- Monarch(like the butterfly)

Age- 20

Race- Human

Gender- Female

Pic-

Monarch sighed as she walked down the corredoors pushing the cart that had food and medicines on it. She was heading to bring food to all the rooms and medicine to the rooms that she was supposed to. She rarely ever actually got to see any of the girls that she was bringing the food and such to but when she did she often found them rather cute and seemingly harmless. She never understood the scientists fear and unkind fasination with these girls... and how they tricked all the mothers telling them that their daughters had died... it was just wrong and she wished she could stop it, yet all she could do is try to make at least some of the girls happy, like the one she was about to go and give food now, No. 37... they said she was one of the most dangerous but she seemed really sweet to her so she didn't know why they kept her locked up so tightly. "Celia it's time for lunch." she said as she walked into the room before the room that the girl was kept in and slowly the giant metal doors were opened to reveal the girl inside.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 01-08-2013 at 10:29 PM..

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-03-2013, 04:37 AM

That voice, she recognizes that voice.

For the longest time, she'd thought that that voice had belonged to her mother, but they'd cured her of that notion quickly enough. No, it belonged to the woman who brought the food, the woman who sometimes sang to her when she thought that nobody else was listening, the woman who should have been her mother but wasn't. Her mother had abandoned her. For all Celia knew, her mother was dead.

She doesn't know the name of this girl who is not her mother, does not even realize that the girl is far to young to be her mother. She knows only that this girl is not like the others. She never has needles. Her hands don't hurt. This should mean something...it doesn't.

As the large metal doors slides open, Celia squints. The light hurts, but it will pass. It always passes. She blinks several times, trying to speed up the adjustment process and eyes the tray. As promised, it is laden with food, the day's lunch. Celia has noticed that the food here doesn't really taste like anything, or maybe it does and she simply lacks something to compare it to.

As the girl pushes the tray closer, Celia asks the one question that's been gnawing at her for weeks. "Why don't you ever bring needles? The others always bring needles, but you never do."

Last edited by Seridano; 02-03-2013 at 05:11 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-03-2013, 05:22 AM

"Because I refuse to hurt you. You are one of the sweetest souls I have ever had the honer of meeting. If I could I would take you far away from all of this so I would never have to see them hurt you." Monarch said softly touching Celia's cheek kindly before setting the tray down then sitting down herself. Sometimes she did this... she would take her break to sit in one of the rooms with one of the girls, and today it seemed Celia wanted to talk so she would stay in there with her. "You know... they say you are dangerous... I've heard that ever since I was a child... but I don't think that's so... I think that all of the girls here... every single one of them, has been hurt and that's why they hurt others... but I also think that if you show someone enough kindness they will never hurt you or anyone else." she said softly and rather quietly not wanting her superiors to hear her.