Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-14-2013, 04:56 AM

Nightwing knew how she would be feeling, probably more than he would at this moment since she raised the child, but, he walked over to her embracing her in a hug. Promising her "Calm down Rae, calm down, I promise we'll get her back, safe and sound" he still felt the same way about her years ago up to today. He felt angry letting Slade escape, but, now he somehow knew magic, how was that even possible? "Come on, we should at least get you back to rest or some tea" he knew she liked herbal tea or whichever one she wanted now. The team kept her room and theirs pretty much the same now and never changed them.

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 02-16-2013, 12:15 AM

Raven froze when Nightwing hugged her. All her emotions seemed to scream out in her mind at once. She closed her eyes for a moment, just the moment and the comfort he offered to calm her self down. She nodded,"Alright." Raven agreed, but only she knew there was nothing more she could do at the moment. Not until they got another lead, or Slade appeared again.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-16-2013, 01:44 AM

They headed back to the tower rather quickly, Cyborg couldn't trace magic so easily, and something was stopping his search. Cyborg argued with Beastboy over tofu or real meat once again. They did it almost every single day, Starfire wasn't present at the time, making Nightwing wonder where she was. She was probably in her room and he assumed it was because Star knew he liked Raven before, and probably still did.

Slade walked in with a tray of food, not home made obviously, but, still sealed in a store package. An apple, a water bottle, and a sandwhich all sealed up. He wasn't sure on what the child ate or not. Leaving the tray on the side table by the bed, he sat down on it watching her sleep thinking 'And so it begins' he was being careful in case she was awake.

Rei Ann

Old 02-16-2013, 02:00 AM

Raven stood there off to the side trying to stay calm. Her old teammates... friends..they were trying. It was fighting between Victor and Gar that spiked her anger. "SHUT UP! THIS IS HELPING, THIS IS JUST WASTING TIME, WHO CARES ABOUT MEAT OR TOFU!" She snapped lighting exploding around her. Beastboy turned and stared at Raven, not sure what to say to her. He looked at Nightwing hoping that he could handle this. He would know best right. Before anyone could say anything Raven turned away from them and left the main room.

Mary didn't noticed that Slade had returned. She was still sleeping, but while she slept she dreamt of her Mommy. She wanted to go home and in her dreams, that what she got to do.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-16-2013, 02:19 AM

Nightwing followed her stopping her in the hallway out of view by taking her hand and keeping her blocked against the wall "Raven, I understand you are frustruated, but, you can't expect them to understand like...you do" he left out the we part until he said "I promise we will get through this and I will do everything in my power to find him. Just get some rest, no point in draining energy, and finding her without being able to do much" he was right, she would need her energy "Cyborg is already scanning everything as much as he can" he was only distracted because the scanning took time.

"Soon you will give in" he whispered leaving the room going to his study not locking the door and sitting down reading, he wouldn't have a reason to use his computer unless for some reason to look up the titans. But, Slade learned magic in several ways, he just had only one way to use it, and right now he was studying more dark arts.

Rei Ann

Old 02-16-2013, 02:36 AM

Raven had been about to demand that he move out of her way. "How am I suppose to rest..who knows what he could be doing to her?" Raven demanded to know. What if Slade turned her angel against them, or hurt her child or worse. She couldn't just sit still, she had to do something. Waiting would drive her mad. It was all Raven could do to ignore the pain in her heart being near Nightwing, and if anything happened to her daughter she would die.

Mary woke some time later. She was really hungry, and noticed the food. Since she was only a small child she couldn't hold out like an adult could. She got up and moved over to the food and started to eat it.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-16-2013, 04:27 AM

Nightwing knew she wouldn't sleep on her own and she should have had some sleep. Nightwing pinched a nerve on her shoulder by her neck to make her pass out, then he called for Kori "Kori, stay with her while she sleeps" Nightwing ordered, Kori did so as Nightwing placed her on her bed, her room the same as before, and he left the tower to find out more. No point in sitting around if computers weren't going to find out what they needed.

Slade sat there reading about Telepathy, the basics, these were the books in which an old library was. So the books itself told the truth of everything they knew.

Rei Ann

Old 02-16-2013, 04:32 AM

One moment Raven had been awake and upset and the next moment she was out cold. A few of Raven's emotions were displeased by the tactics that Dick had used. Some were outrage screaming that he had no right. Raven her self wasn't sure what to make of it. All she knew was she awoke hours later, her neck aching. "What happened?" She asked sitting up. All at once her emotions informed her. 'One at a time.' Raven needed to meditate she knew that, before heading back out there to deal with Dick.

Mary sat in the room on the bed after she ate. She still wanted her Mommy. She looked around at the stuff at the room. She was bored, but still wasn't sure if she should touch any of it.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-02-2013, 04:29 AM

Kori had fallen asleep next to Raven, watching her sleep made the Tamaran very tired, and so she had laid down to rest too. Stirring slightly, Kori curled up a bit, it seemed that she was having a dream. However, she didn't mumble in her dream whenever she would begin to dream, she was a silent sleeper.

Dick was talking with Cyborg about Mary and what would happen if they did or did not find her. He kept discussing the fact that they would find the child and the most likely places Slade would be. However, still watching Slade over the years, he knew it had to be in a place Slade would be comfortable as well as not liking it.

Slade soon fell asleep after hours of reading about telepathy, he was a light sleeper, and he wouldn't be asleep long if something happened. Though he should give the child a warning about leaving without him, there were things outside of the room he was in, the house he was in, that would go after her without hesitation to kill. It was like...he sort of had some guard dog like things. A picture fell off from a book in the room Mary was in it fell faced up on the floor. A picture of her mother a bit younger looking and dressed in all white using her powers to attack a dragon it seemed. (Malchior)

Rei Ann

Old 03-02-2013, 06:12 PM

Mary had been sitting in the room when a book had fallen. She jump surprised and looked at the book. She noticed it was a book that had a picture of her mommy. She moved over to it and looked at the book. Why did this man have a picture of her mommy fighting a dragon. Mary picked up the book and walked towards the door, trying to open it. It was there she learned it was unlocked. She walked out of the room, "Mister Kidnapper?" She called out.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-03-2013, 05:51 AM

Slade heard her door open, the noise wasn't quiet, but, it wasn't noisy either. "Yes?" he asked since you couldn't very well see his face and he noticed a book in her hands. He took a deep breath that was hardly noticeable to suppress a yawn from when he just had woken. "What is it?" he didn't sound mean or anything for the time being.

Rei Ann

Old 03-03-2013, 09:37 PM

Mary still stood a good distance away from the man. She open the book to the picture and held it out towards him. "Why do you have My mommy's picture?" She asked him. She was only five so of course she's be curiously about this, enough to even go near the scary man who hurt her and her mommy.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-05-2013, 07:39 PM

"That picture was taken quite awhile back before I met your mother" Slade answered while sitting up straighter "I didn't know your mother at the time and I had to know who I was going up against. She is the most...was the most powerful member of the Teen Titans" Slade wondered how much about the Teen Titans did the child know and what was she told. Standing up he walked over to a stack of books putting it down, it was almost as tall as he was. The room looked like a book wonderland or just a library filled with endless books.