Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-04-2013, 06:07 PM

This is between the two of us. You may read along, but please don't post.

It is a romance between Draco and a new lover....

What will happen for them...and for the chaos around them? Only time will telll...

Miiyako is playing: Draco Malfoy

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 04-04-2013, 07:01 PM

Rei is playing: Morgana
Name: Morgana Weasley
Appearance:
Bio: Morgana was born to the Weasley family March 1, 1980 along with her twin brother Ron. She lived with the family till she was five. She was very fond of her older brother Percy. It was went the family was on a vacation that Morgana went missing. She was five years old. The family had been unable to find her, and neither could local authorities. She was found by a local muggle orphanage with no memory of who she was, and only had a small locket with her first name on it. There she was adopted by an American witch who had been visiting aboard, and was taken to the States, where she was raised and later would attend the Salem Witches Institute, which was an all girls school. Morgana later returned to England with her adopted Mother during her summer holiday between her fourth and fifth years of school. Her mother passed away during this time, and she was sent to another orphanage, where arrangements were made for her to start attending Hogwarts.

Her adopted Mother never gave Morgana her last name, always feeling that maybe one day she might remember who she once was. Morgana had no idea who Harry Potter is because the war with the Dark Lord, didn't have an impact at the States and he was stopped before he could move to the states to cause damage, so the schools there don't think it's important to mention him. Morgana is kind, caring person, but headstrong. She will fight to her very last breath for someone she cares about, she's stubborn. She will make her own decisions and not do something because someone told her to. Like her name sake Morgan Le Fay she can be cunning and someone very dangerous to cross. She is not pleased about the recent changes in her life, but she will over come them.

As for the Weasley family they were unable to find their missing child, and they packed away all traces of her, not wanting to remember. Her twin brother and younger sister Ginny were still too young, and don't not remember having another sister. While their old brothers do, as well as their parents who have come to a unspoken agreement to never mention her. Percy feels responsible for her having gone missing, since she had been with him at the time. Now he trying his best not mess up again.
(Morgana doesn't know her last name, but does know she was adopted.)

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-05-2013, 07:28 PM

Draco sighed. It was the start of a new year, and he was sick of coming to Hogwarts. Still, he sat in the Great Hall like a good little boy, and waited for the opening ceremonies to finish. At least the food was good; he couldn't exactly complain about that. Still, the only thing Draco had to look forward to this time around was that changes to Hogwarts were going to be made. Those stupid fools in Gryffindor would not know what was coming to them. The thought made Draco very happy.

Tapping his foot, he barely listened to the new woman, Professor Umbridge, speak. He couldn't understand most of what she was saying, but she was definitely promising something. Draco only knew a little of what was going on; his father had explained it to him. Draco didn't care, just as long as he got to mess with Harry.

Looking around the room, he couldn't see anyone doing anything interesting. Not that it mattered much, no one else mattered anyway.

Rei Ann

Old 04-05-2013, 07:44 PM

Morgana sighed as she stood with the first years. It was another school year, she was suppose to be happy at the chance to see all her friends. To catch up, but instead of being in Salem she was trapped in England going to Hogwarts. All because her Mother passed away here instead of in the US. They had refused to send her back to America because she had been born and adopted from here. Now the school was going to let her transfer in as a fifth year, but they were still going to make her endure being housed in front of the whole school like she was some first year.

Of course Umbridge had decided she wanted to speak first, so Morgana and the first years waited at the end of the great hall, listening. Morgana already loathed the woman in pink, 'Does she think she's pepto bismol?' Morgana asked her self. Finally the horrid woman stopped speaking, and another one of the teachers stood up. Of course that teacher was explaining about how they had a transfer students from America and how she would be housed first. Morgana felt annoyed as gazes of the students turned her way, as her and the first years were lead up to the stool and sorting hat.

Morgana went and sat on the stool, her gaze daring people to try and mock her. Showing that they would regret trying if they did so. Moment later the hat was place upon her head. 'Ah interesting, you would do well as a Slytherin...but yet there is more to you that meets the eyes...ah yes...there it is, I know just the house for you' The hat spoke to her. "GRYFFINDOR!" The hat suddenly shout out. Morgana got up once the hat was removed and walked over to the correct table, as she made her way over. She noticed that there was a bunch of redheads at the table. 'Was I sorted into that house because of my hair?'

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-05-2013, 07:53 PM

The new student caught Draco's attention. She did not look like a first year, but she was being sorted nonetheless. Something about her transferring from somewhere else. It was unusual, but not unheard of. However, he sneered at her red hair. "Typical," he said to his friends. As usual, they gave him a blank stare. "Another Weasley. As if this place even has room for that many." He barked out a laugh even though he didn't feel like laughing.

He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms, glaring at the new girl. Sure, she was pretty, but that was probably all she had going for her. Once the rest of her house got to her, she wouldn't be any different from the rest of them. Not that Draco minded. All Weasleys were the same. Why would she be any different? It was a shame, really.

Rei Ann

Old 04-05-2013, 08:06 PM

As Morgana sat at the table, she couldn't help but be annoyed by the stares her way. Especially coming from the many red heads of the table. The youngest and only girl of the red heads started to introduce her self and ask Morgana some questions. Morgana wanted to roll her eyes, she didn't care to humor...this Jenny.....Gin..person. It was none of her business. Morgana looked away from the girl and noticed the twin red haired boy were looking at her like they had seen a ghost. "WHAT!?" She shouted her annoyance getting the best of her.

"Fwed, Geowge why awe you two acting like you've see a ghost?" Ron asked his older brothers. Of course Hermione started to lecture him about eating with his mouth fool. "Blimey George, you see what I see?" Fred asked his twin. "I do, do our eyes device us?" George responded back. Morgana was annoyed, and the Jenny girl...or what it Ginny...Morgana didn't care started to introduce those around her. So the Twins were Fred and George, the boy who talked with his mouth fool was Ron, the bushy haired girl Hermione and the boy with the glasses was Harry Potter. Those around her looked to she how she would react to being in the same house as Harry Potter. "Am I suppose to care?" She said, before getting up from the table clearly annoyed.