HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-12-2012, 11:06 PM

Rima listened to him as she stared out the window idly. She nodded her head lightly in agreement with. All the things he stated did seem to be a nice and peaceful environment compared to what they were used to. “Maybe we are in need of a vacation.” She said as she looked over at Shiki noticing his eyes were closed. Her lips formed a smile little smile as she looked over at him. She didn’t want to bother him much since this was one of their few forms of relaxation. She turned her attention back to the outside scenery that was buzzing by them now as they stayed to head towards their surprise.

------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not sure yet. I will have to check with the others before I decide.” He said as he watched her continue to cook. He didn’t want to make the decision on his own since he wasn’t the only on in the dorms. Plus, this wasn’t just a simple matter. She was a human and they were vampires. Something could go wrong if it wasn’t handled right. He snapped out of his trance like state of thinking to look up at her squeak. “Are you alright?” He asked as he quickly got out of his chair and went to stand next to her

[Sorry I was gone for so long. /: ]

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-12-2012, 11:45 PM

[No worries :)]

Yukina looked to him. She smiled slightly. "yes, just a small burn",she said calmly. "and that's okay , if they don't want me in here , I'll understand", she said giving him a genuine smile. She would like the vampire dorms better. But she did need to come back into the human seen. For years she had been around by vampires, used as a tool for Sarah. Her mind wandered at the memories as she sat there, starring the pot blankly.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
Shiki was able to doze off for a bit, then feeling the car come to a stop. Opening his eye's he sighed. They were at a fancy looking manchen. There was a beautiful garden with a large fountain , flowers everywhere. And it was quite. "this is different"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-18-2012, 06:24 AM

"Let's put some cold water on it." He said motion to the sink that was just a few steps away from them. He turned the cold water on. "It's not that they don't want you it's safety reasons mostly." He said trying to make her feel a bit better about the situation. "The humans here are all very welcoming, though." He was sure she wouldn't have too much trouble with them if it came down to her staying with them.

----------

"I'll take it as an improvement." Rima muttered as she leaned in closer to the glass to take a look at their new surroundings. "Let's get this over with." She said looking over her shoulder quickly at Shiki with a small smile as she opened the door. "I hope they let us explore after the photos..." She muttered again as she opened her small umbrella before she stepped out of the car. The wondered over to the fountain idly sticking her hand in the icy water as she waited for Shiki.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-19-2012, 06:29 AM

Shiki followed yawning and looked around. He got the strange feeling that they were being watched, but left it alone as he went to Rinma and watched as the photographer got set up. "when this is all done, may we explore?",he asked. The photographer looked up to them and nodded. Shiki nodded and looked to the manchen ,and at the windows that were visible to them from where they were. "Rinma, do you feel, any eyes on you?",he asked calmly.

-------

Yukina looked to him and nodded, sticking her hand under the water. "t-thats good",she said smiling some. "I just hope I'll be able to fit in",she said seeming nervous. "it's been so long since I've been around any other humans , I wouldn't know how to act around them"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2012, 02:46 AM

Rima could hear Shiki questioning the photographer there wasn't a reply, so she waited patiently for Shiki to wonder over to her to offer her the answer. She heard his foot steps close in on her and she pulled her hand out of the water shaking it dry. "Eyes..." She muttered looking up towards the large structure in front of them. She could feel something weighing down on her now that Shiki had brought it to her attention. "Ignore it for now....We'll check it out after the shoot." She said quietly as turned to look up at Shiki.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sure you will fit in just fine." He said with a small smile. "Just act like you are now and I am sure they will welcome you with open arms." He gave her shoulder a small pat. "You're a nice girl, how could they not like you?" He took his hand from her shoulder and took a step away from her with a little smile.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-01-2013, 05:33 AM

Shiki nodded." right ",he said calmly then followed the photographer around , the property , looking at the places that they were going to be shooting at. He sighed. It was going to be a long day.

Yukina felt a light blush come on her face,but smiled happily. "thank you Ichijo-Sama!", she said happily. Feeling better about being at the school already.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-07-2013, 06:58 PM

Rima turned her attention away from Shiki and began to walk towards the photographer. The Estate was rather large she noticed as they were taken to the places they were going to be shooting at. "Where are we starting?" She asked at the end of the little tour. The photographer led them to there first spot, a little clearing near a small creak.

It proved to be a long day with many clothing changes and takes. Rima sighed as she sat atop the side of a small stone bridge holding her small umbrella over her head as she posed next to Shiki. "This is the last take, right?" She asked softly with a hint of aggravation at the length of this whole shoot.

--------------------------------------

"You are welcome." He said with a slight bow of his head. " We should see the Headmaster as well if you would like to enroll in classes." He could also possibly help about keeping her a secret, while allowing her to roam somewhat freely. "I'm sure you'll like the Headmaster, he's a nice man."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-08-2013, 04:11 AM

Shiki nodded slightly then once the camera flashed , he sighed. "all done", he looked to Rinma. "change and we'll go look around",he said calmly and went over to his normal clothing to get changed. He could still feel someone watching them. It was becoming uneasy. Since they had been watched since they arrived. Tho the sent in he area seemed familiar. "I wonder", he said in a low mutter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yukina smiled. "I would like to have school again, I just don't want to endanger anyone here", she said looking concerned as she got herself some food. "would you like some, I made enough for two",she said grinning shyly.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-08-2013, 04:27 AM

She jumped off the small perch she was seated on as soon as the camera flashed. She landed on her feet lightly and began walking off to change. The photographer continued to talk, but she paid him no attention. It wasn't anything new to her. The vague feeling of being watched from early had turned into an eerie constant that just seemed to hang in the air. She changed quickly and returned out the the clearing. As she walked out into the open it just felt as if she was being preyed upon by whom ever was watching.

----------------------------------

"We'll try to make sure no one is endangered here including you." The students of Cross Academy had proven that they can handle themselves to a certain degree. "Sure." He said with a smile. While he didn't partake in human food often it wasn't all that unbearable. "I'm sure the Headmaster will work something out for you that will be safe and fun for you."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-09-2013, 05:56 PM

Yukina smiled at the idea. "that's great, thank you",she said feeling a bit re-leaved. Then got him a plate of food. 'here you go Ichijo-Sama", she said happily.Then getting herself some food she took a seat and began to eat,a satisfied smile coming to her face as she did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiki went to Rinma looking at the house."were still being watched",he said looking to the house. "i don't like it, since we've been here, we have been watched"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-08-2013, 05:09 AM

"You are welcome." She deserved to have a little fun after everything she had been through, Ichijo thought as he smiled taking the plate from her. "Thank you for the meal, I am sure it will be wonderful." He said setting the plate on the table lightly. "It smells wonderful." He took a small bite and smiled. Like he had thought it did taste nice.

------------------------------------------------

"I can feel it..." She muttered as she looked up at the building in front of them. "Let's look around and find what has been stalking us this whole time." She said before she looked over at Shiki for a moment. "The sooner we get out of her the better..." She muttered as she looked back at the house and began to head towards the door closest to them.

[Sorry I've been gone for so long. College, work, and friends have proven to be hard to juggle and maintain things like Mene that I enjoy to do in my free time. I'm not sure when I'll be able to reply again, but I'm not dropping any of my rps. I'm just not going to be able to reply quickly or as often as I used to. I'm going to try to manage some time for my rps into my schedule, but I'm not sure if it'll work. I'll have to wait and see I guess.]

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-08-2013, 05:24 AM

[no worries! Im Just glad You didn't ditch :) ]

Yukina smiled at him happily when she saw him smile after taking a bite. " I hope its good, if not, then my love for the kitchen would be in vain ", she said and slowly started to eat. "Ichijo-Sama, may I ask you something?", she said softly looking worried.

Shiki nodded and followed keeping his guard up.