Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-17-2013, 02:08 AM

"Dave, it's not fair to Gamzee though... I'm pretty sure you lying to him would put a damper on ya'll's relationship... Might go from matespritship to kissmessitude." Thunder rolled in the background. "Man I wish I could still do the windy thing... But anyways, you don't want him to hate you"

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 01-17-2013, 03:41 AM

Dave sighed and cursed, grabbing the Capricorn who was clinging to him. "Fine John..we'll go check up in him. Both of us." He cursed some more before slamming down the phone and looking at his matesprit. "Put some clothes on ok? We need to go check up on your morail." Without a word, Gamzee sulked off to their room, not daring to ask. He slipped on a pair of his spotted pajama bottoms and one of Dave's red sleeved shirts, feet sliding into a pair of flipflops. They went to the hospital, and rushed in, Gamzee still not aware of what was going on.

Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-17-2013, 04:16 AM

Karkat was lying unconscious in his hospital room, wounds wound up and a few machines surrounding him.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 01-17-2013, 04:48 AM

Dave was in the lobby, stalking up to the lady at a desk. He got the room number for Karkat, then hoisted Gamzee up in his arms. The troll fell asleep before they even reached the room. Dave silently looked at Karkat, glad Gamzee wasn't awake to see.

Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-17-2013, 05:00 AM

Although simply by the fact Gamzee was in the room he opened his eyes slowly. "What the fuck where am I?" He looked over and saw Gamzee in Dave's arms. "Great. I'm in hell."

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 01-17-2013, 06:35 PM

Dave's eyes narrowed. "Shut the fuck up. You will be kind to him. My baby is exhausted and you should be happy he came to see you." All of this scolding was done in monotone and Dave's expression never changed. Gamzee started to stir and he turned a bit. "Karkat...?" His eyes were fogged from his sleepiness. He rubbed his bruised up neck. "What....are you....?" He started to panic, nails digging into Dave. "What happened? Are you ok?" He jumped from Dave's arms and took his friend's hand.

Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-17-2013, 07:04 PM

"I'm fine. I just got into a car accident.." He seemed to have a slight issue focusing on the other troll. "But I'm fine... I didn't mean to interrupt yours and Dave's evening." He said before staring up at the ceiling. "Some trip this is turning out to be..." He closed his eyes for a moment. "How the hell do you two even know I was here? I only called the fucking ambulance."

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 01-17-2013, 07:13 PM

Gamzee wiped away little tears. "Karkat....you didn't inturupt anything. I'm glad you came..." Dave grunted. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself. John called us up and told us your sorry carcass was here." Gamzee frowned. "Don't talk to my morail like that!" He snapped and Dave gritted his teeth. He grabbed both of Gamzee's long horns and slammed him against a wall, ignoring the terror in his eyes. "Listen to me troll. You belong to me not him! Do you get that?" Gamzee nodded quickly, purple liquid pouring from both eyes.

Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-17-2013, 09:12 PM

Karkat basically growled and flung himself out of the bed and yanked Gamzee away from Dave before punching him. "You do not treat my moirail that way!!" Anger was burning in his eyes, his moirail being in trouble sparking flaming rage in him.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 01-17-2013, 09:31 PM

Dave grabbed Karkat's hand. "Don't touch me. We were fine without you!" He yanked Gamzee again by a horn, stopping when he heard a sickening crack. Gamzee growled and hissed, sharp teeth gnawing on his boyfriend's hand. Dave yanked back the appendage, staring as red blood ran down his arm. Gamzee had squeezed himself underneath the bed, eyes glowing like a cat's.

Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-17-2013, 11:12 PM

Karkat's eyes were still burning with rage, still managing to be standing despite his injuries. "What makes you think you can treat another being this way!"

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 01-18-2013, 12:17 AM

Dave growled at the cancer troll. "What makes YOU think Gamzee would ever want you?! You left him and never visited and he fell in love with me! Not you Karkat! ME!" Soft honks started floating up from under the bed, an orange glow Turing red. "Shut.... UP....both of...YOU!"

Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2013, 12:20 AM

Karkat turned, going quiet. The rage left him and he collapsed to the ground.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 01-18-2013, 12:27 AM

Dave put Karkat back in the bed and watched as Gamzee staggered up, anger and craziness lining his features. Dave carefully whooshed him, making him calm.

Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2013, 12:33 AM

"Dave..." Karkat said, staring at the ceiling. "Don't hurt him anymore. If he's your matesprit, and you really feel flushed for him..." there was a bit of pain in his voice. "Then don't hurt him. I just want him as a friend...." He still didn't look. "But if I find out you hurt him after I'm out of this place... I will fucking get my sickle and slice your god damned head off!"

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 01-18-2013, 04:37 PM

Gamzee had curled up at the end of Karkat's bed, making a low sound every time Dave tried to touch him. "I won't hurt him again." Dave grunted. "But step the fuck off Karkat. Don't forget your place. Because if you try to take him from me, I'll slice you in half." Gamzee's growling got louder, turning into a snarl. Dave pet at his troll lover'shair, rubbing the base of his horns. "We're leaving now." Dave stated, picking up a rather sleepy capricious troll. "We'll be back to see you tomorrow."

Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2013, 04:47 PM

"Whatever. Bye Gamzee." Karkat said, closing his eyes as to not see them.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 01-18-2013, 04:52 PM

"Night Karkat..love you bro....sleep well and get better mother fucker...happy to see you..." Dave carried him out, cupping his butt to hold him up.

Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2013, 05:20 PM

Once the door shut, Karkat turned and curled up into a ball, wishing he had someone to comfort him.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 01-18-2013, 05:58 PM

Gamzee snuck back into the room as soon as Dave stopped watching him. "Kar..." He curled up beside his friend.

Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2013, 06:02 PM

Karkat tensed up. "Yes...?" He asked, masking his voice to hide emotion.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 01-18-2013, 06:21 PM

"I wanted to see you...." His voice cracked. "Even though Dae doesn't want me to for some reason."

Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2013, 06:47 PM

"He's afraid I'll steal you from his flushed quadrant." He said softly.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 01-18-2013, 06:53 PM

Gamzee didn't deny that it was possible. "Mm...I missed you..."

Vixan Vladimir
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2013, 06:54 PM

"I missed you too. I mean, I did come all the way out here to see you after all..." He said with a laugh. "Makes me glad you didn't go to Alternia..."