Name: Jordan Searl
Looks:

Pokemon in Party: Pignite (LV: 26): Ember, Flame Charge, Rollout, Arm Thrust
Panpour (LV: 24): Lick, Water Gun, Scald, Fury Swipes
Riolu (LV 25): Quick Attack, Revearsal, Edure, Counter
Eevee (LV: 27): Tackle, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, Tail Whip
Leavanny (LV: 26): Bug Bite, Tackle, Razor Leaf, String Shot
Tranquill (LV: 24): Gust, Quick Attack, Air Cutter, Roost

History: Jordan started his adventure in Asperita City where his father and sister live, his older brother had left one year previous to his own departure and on the last update the family had got Greg had made it to the Pokemon League, but nothing has been heard of since. When Jordan left home he had two pokemon with him he new starter Tepig and Panpour that his father and sister had given him on his birthday they day before. Jordan's brother Greg gave him a pendent for a birthday gift the year he left, Jordan has never taken it off since. As Jordan has developed as a trainer he has not really met anybody else whom he can travel with do to personality differences. Jordan plans on following his brother to the Pokemon League and becoming the next Pokemon Champion.

Last edited by YGOTASf@n; 02-19-2013 at 02:34 PM..

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-19-2013, 12:06 AM

Name: Morgiana Aberforth (More-gee-ah-na Ab-er-four-th)
Appearance:

History:
Morgiana has run away from her pampered life in Undella town. Raised by her aristocratic parents and older sisters, Morgiana felt trapped. Do this, do that, act like a lady... Her life was planned out for her... until a stranger appeared one day and told her of his quest: to become the Pokemon league champion, to defeat team Plasma, and to save the world. He left quickly, but not before giving her an egg - for the right time he had said... and Morgiana never saw him again. Until she looked at the paper many months later. The boy had indeed done everything he had set out to do. It was all the inspiration she needed. She packed her bags and slide away in the middle of the night. The egg she carried with her soon hatched and a tiny dragon lay in her hands. A Deino. It was to become her closest friend and ally. On the course of her journeys, her team expanded. She saw much of the world away from her tiny hometown. She did eventually write to her family... after she had seen the missing posters. Their response was not what she had expected. They encouraged her to follow this path she had taken. However there were conditions, she was to become the league champion. If she failed to do this, she would be forced to return home, and set her pokemon free... forever.

Pokemon in Party:

Deino lvl. 28
Dark/Dragon
Dragon Breath, Bite, Dragon Rage, Slam

Gothita lvl. 26
Psychic
Confusion, Psybeam, Faint Attack, Psyshock

Litwick lvl. 25
Fire/Ghost
Flame Burst, Night Shade, Smog, Confuse Ray

Ducklett lvl. 24
Water/Flying
Water Pulse, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Bubblebeam

[Patillil] lvl. 27
Grass
Giga Drain, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder

[Stunfisk] lvl. 24
Ground/ Electric
Mudshot, Thundershock, Mudbomb, Mud-slap,

Last edited by Wrenji-chan; 02-19-2013 at 01:25 AM..

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2013, 01:59 AM

Jordan walked into Join Avenue, since it had it's grand opening it had flourished stalls popping up left and right. After taking a look around he found a stall the sold healing items for his Pokemon since he forgot to stock up after his gym battle with Leader Burgh. Jordan approached the stall and bought the items that he required and sat down on a bench. Looking down at his belt he was so proud of his party of six that had got him through the last few weeks. Reaching into his coat he took out his badge case and started to polish the three he had imagining the tasks that come in the future.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-19-2013, 02:19 AM

Morgiana burst through the large door of the Join Avenue. She had actually done it. She had defeated Burgh. It had been close too, but she had excelled in the end. She was getting used to being a trainer. She found she rather liked the thrill of fighting battles with other trainers. She enjoyed the elegance of pokemon's attack and defensive moves. Pure magic. She didn't understand how her family could think this was so barbaric when it was in fact, a work of art. Fine art that should be admired by everyone.

Morgiana stopped to look at the small selection of potions at a shop close to the entrance. "Let's see..." She said, pulling a book out the leather messenger bag that hung at her side. "This one," she pointed to a small bottle filled with an orange-yellow liquid "is... Ah! Antidote. Well, that would've helped me out a bit during that gym battle." She picked up a couple of the bottles and scanned the rest of the medicine section. She picked through the rest of the medicines, picking up a few of each paying for them and putting them into the bag on her back. "That should be enough for now." She scribbled the amount of each in her book and closed it firmly with a snap. She thanked the shop keeper with a smile and a curtsy. She turned and left the shop to browse through the books at another across the path.

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2013, 02:46 AM

Jordan looked up from his case to see a girl run into the Avenue. She looked familiar, but where had he seen her before? He got up and ran to catch up with her as she ran to the book store. "Excuse me miss, I do believe you and I have run into each other once before, and I am just curious where that would have been?" Jason shot the girl a smile as he took her in. Quirky outfit, hyper personality from what he gathered so far, but she seemed friendly enough and he was getting a sense she was a strong trainer. Jordan met her pace so that she and he could talk without any yelling or drawing to much attention to themselves in the busy Join Avenue.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-19-2013, 03:03 AM

"Oh!" exclaimed Morgiana in surprise, standing up on her tiptoes. She had been so invested in the book in her hands, that she had forgotten that she was in public. She paid the shop keep for the book and tucked it into her messenger bag. She turned and made eye contact with the man behind her briefly, before curtsying and saying "My name is Morgiana Aberforth and I am charmed to meet you, sir." She smiled agonizingly, praying that it didn't show on her face. She had only done this out of reflex... as was expected of a lady. She snapped straight up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and let out a strained chuckle of embarrassment. "I, uh... I don't believe we've met before. Though, it is always a possibility, I suppose. What brings you to the Avenue?" Morgiana became excited and clasped her hands together in front of her. "Are you, perhaps... Are you another trainer? Well, of course you are, otherwise you wouldn't be here," she motioned widely to the open space of the avenue, "would you? No, you wouldn't. Now, what is your name?" She smiled eagerly at him, her clasped hands resting her fingers on her bottom lip. "Oh! Wait!" She waved her hands in front of her to stop him. She dug in her messenger bag and grabbed the leather book she had been writing in earlier and a black pencil. "Okay," she said, putting pencil to paper "I'm ready now."

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2013, 03:28 AM

Jordan took a moment to make sure she was done. He noted the curtsy and decided to think of as a forced thing since she snapped out of it very quickly. He grinned and took a bow himself hoping she would see it as a joke. "Well, Miss Morgiana Aberforth, my name is Jordan Searl, and yes I am a trainer. I assume you were asking me to a battle, that I would love to do." He grinned and then remembered "Oh you seem to be recording things in that book of yours my last name is spelled, s e a r l. Once you get that down why don't we go outside and battle with our Pokemon" he offered his arm out for her to take it.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-19-2013, 12:21 PM

"Oh, how very bold of you." Morgiana chuckled, writing down the man's name. S.e.a.r.l. Where have I heard that name before? "I am in not fit state to battle as of yet. My team just fought Burgh, the gym leader, and I would like to give them a few moments rest. If you don't mind. I will walk with you, and you may tell me a bit about yourself and where you are planning on going once you leave the Avenue. I may wish to accompany you, if we have the same end goal."

Morgiana closed her book and tucked in back in her bag. Once again she brushed the bit of hair behind her ear. She smiled at Jordan's outstretched arm, and his attempt to be gentlemanly. Well, he is trying, but still definitely not one to been shown around home. He takes this as a joke. It was her upbringing that made her have such airs, of course. She sighed, and her smile faded. She examined Jordan from head to toe. His stance was slightly defensive, yet still open to others. She thought about getting her book out and writing her observations, but thought he might take offense at becoming a person in a book... even if the book was never going to be published.

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2013, 02:00 PM

Jordan took notice that the smile faded and he was afraid he had offended her. He dropped his arm and quickly added, "I do apologies if I have offended you in anyway. I was only intending to use a, how do people call it, an Ice breaker I believe." Jordan gave her his best innocent smile. While she was looking him over he saw her hand twitch like she wanted to write down something but was afraid to for some reason, "Go ahead." he smiled and nodded towards her bag to indicate he didn't care that she wrote things down.

"OH that is where I have seen you before, Burgh's Gym." he smiled, "You were next in line to battle him after me, I saw you enter the gym as I was about to begin my battle with him." He went to bow and stopped himself and held out his hand instead, "I guess a congratulation is in order is it not Morgiana. And as for your Pokemon resting that is a great concept, and i shall respect that. Maybe you would like to come with me and check out the Relic Castle out in the dessert with me and we can talk and learn more about each other while we are there. I would enjoy having a fellow trainer accompany me to the Pokemon League and watch me become Champion after all I collect the last five badges. "

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-20-2013, 08:15 PM

"Relic Castle..." Morgiana dug around in her side bag again and pulled out an encyclopedia looking text book. She thumbed through the book until she came to the right page. She'd had it bookmarked as her next destination. She read the entry: a large castle and the ruins of an ancient city that is over 2,500 years old, located in the middle of Desert Resort. It is comprised of several floors and a maze. "There's a... maze." She said looking up from her book to Jordan's face. "Are you alright with puzzles? We could be trapped down there for days. It says that people often get lost in the tunnels." She pulled out her leather bound notebook and a pencil. She placed the notebook on top of the encyclopedia and flipped a few pages. "I... think," She muttered checking her figures "I'd have enough rations for my team and I. I was planning on going there next anyway, so I'm all set. It would be nice to have some company." She smiled.

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2013, 08:23 PM

Jordan smiled as she did a her calculations in her notebook, "Why, I am very impressed with how prepared you are. As for puzzles I love them, and I am sure with two great minds like ourselves I doubt we will get lost in any kind of maze." He shifted his bag back up to his shoulder and nodded, "I say we go and explore." He turned on his heel and began to walk he took a few steps before remembering Morgiana may need a moment to get her bearings together. "Would you like me to carry one of those books for you?" he asked as he turned and meeting his new companions eye's.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-20-2013, 08:42 PM

Morgiana quickly stuffed both books into her bag and hurried to catch up to Jordan. "I'll be fine," she smiled "Thank you for the offer though. I carried a few of my books from home, so I'm used to the weight by now." She shuffled her bag on her shoulder, which in turn shuffled her backpack. When she had dug in her bag, she had also pulled out a map. She looked at it now. "Okay. So we go.... Left!" She hopped and dramatically pointed to the left, using her left hand. She laughed and skipped ahead to open the door. A violent wind blew in and she had to cover her face to protect against the sand.

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2013, 08:54 PM

Jordan chuckled at her enthusiasm and followed her to the door. When the door opened and he saw the sandstorm he open and dug into his bag as the door closed. "Ah here they are." he stated pulling out two pairs of goggles. He cleaned off the first pair, with red edgings and tossed them to Morgiana, "Here they are called Go-Go Goggles. Imported from the Hoenn region" He smiled as he cleaned oh his black pair and put them on. "These will keep the sand from our eyes and we will be able to walk around the desert with no issue." Jordan re-zipped his bag and shouldered it once more. Grinning at Morgiana he called out, "ONWARD" and ran out the door.

Jordan ran for a couple of seconds then stopped and turned to see if Morgiana was coming behind him. This girl seems like she is going to be interesting to travel with even if it is just for a little bit of time he thought to himself as he came to his complete stop.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-20-2013, 11:42 PM

The goggles felt strange in Morgiana's hands. They were large, obviously having belonged to a male. Morgiana wondered why Jordan had two pairs if he was traveling alone. She pulled out her notebook and wrote done the brief information he had given her and drew a very quick sketch of them - to be refined later, when her book wasn't at risk of wind and sand damage. She replaced the book, snapped the goggles onto her face - adjusted them so they fit - and stepped out the door into the sandstorm.

The wind whipped her hair around like vines making her hair a wild mess. She grumbled but left it alone. She wasn't in society, she didn't have to look like a princess. In fact, she took out the ribbon that had been holding her hair up and put it in her pocket. Her hair fell down to near her elbows naturally, but with the wind it spread out around her making the actually length to an observer difficult. She marched up to meet Jordan on the path, looking much like a warrior marching into battle. "Shall we get going then?" She spoke above the wind, a near yell. "It's only a bit up the path and to the left. There," She pointed ahead of them to a blurry figure in the distance. "We can see it from here. As long as we head in the direction we should be fine. I bet there are others along the path as well."

Last edited by Wrenji-chan; 02-20-2013 at 11:47 PM..

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2013, 12:15 AM

Jordan noted the length of Morgiana's hair and decided that he would bring it up when they were sitting down somewhere. With the wind blowing the young woman looked like a warrior, again a strong energy seemed to emanate from her. Jordan thought to himself, Is the energy her or her Pokemon? I will have to find out, battling her is the best way. Jordan yelled over the storm, "Okay then, lets get out of here before the sand buries us alive." With that the two started off towards the ruins quickly as they could.

Once Jordan and Morgiana were in the Ruins and out of the wind Jordan shook himself like that of a dog. Loose sand fell from his hair, hat and clothing, he removed his goggles and let them hang around his neck like a necklace, "Well that was interesting." He said with a smirk, "You can hold on to those, your gonna need them when we head back." he Motioned to the goggles his companion was wearing as he took off his hat and started to retie his bandanna.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 12:40 AM

Morgiana set her backpack and messenger bag on the floor of the entryway. She dug around in her backpack, took out a brush and proceeded to tidy up her hair, then put it back into the short-appearing ponytail she had earlier. Digging in her bag once more, she pulled out a small bundle of cloth, flapped it a few times and put a safari hat on top of her head. The hat was loose and flopped around her face, nearly covering her eyes and completely covering her hair. She put the goggles and the brush into her backpack and retrieved her notebook and map from the other bag. "Okay," she said sitting down on the sandy stone floor, placing the map in front of her on the ground "Where are we going to start?" She traced her fingers along the now dusty parchment. "It looks like the path splits into two up ahead: straight and to the left. Which way should we go?"

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2013, 01:50 AM

Jordan looked over at Morgiana and finished fixing his head gear. He walked over and looked at the map over her shoulder and said, "You know, I could really care less Morgiana." Jordan looked at her out of the corner of his eye, "Why don't you make the choice of which direction we take." Jordan walked around the young lady and motioned for her to lead the way. Giving a large smile the whole time

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 02:08 AM

Morgiana had already plotted out a path she would like to take by the time Jordan had walked over. She observed that his strides were quick and smooth, and seemed familiar. Soon he was behind her, looking over her shoulder at the map. A map she had copied by hand from a couple research books and one of the rest stop maps, it had taken her hours. She trace her finger along the path she had chosen. Straight ahead, she thought, was the best way to go so they wouldn't get lost. She rattled off her plan to Jordan "I say we go straight until we can't anymore, then follow this passageway to a cavern on the left. I don't see anything after that... but the information I have say that the castle is full of sand traps - quicksand traps that suck people down through the floor! We had better be careful of them. There also might be grave robbers around; there is a tale of a treasure buried deep under the tower than no one has yet to find... or come out alive with." Morgiana shivered at her own retelling of the tale. She was excited to be here, on an adventure instead of sitting at home pining for better days.

She took a moment to repack her bags and fold the map neatly into her notebook before replacing it as well. Without a second glance, she began walking forward certain that Jordan would follow. He had said it was her chose after all. He didn't seem overly rude, with that smile on his face, so she knew he had not meant to offend her. Yet still, the informality and crassness of his response jilted her a bit. What do you expect? She pondered It's highly unlikely that he's met someone the likes of me before, let alone anyone from my social class. He's just starting out, so he probably hasn't even heard of Undella before. The silence that was created due to thinking awakened her. "So Jordan," she said, trying to break the silence "would you care to tell me a bit about yourself?"

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2013, 03:13 AM

Jordan was beginning to feel some tension between the two of them and was happy when she asked her question. "Well as you know I am on a journey to become Pokemon Champion, like my brother said he was going to do. He set out last year from our home in Asperita City." He could not help but smile at the next part of his story, "Greg told us that he stopped in Undella and gave a girl about my age an egg before he made it to Victory Road. Greg claimed he plowed through the road with no issue and was about to face the League and that was the last time we heard from him." Jordan sighed, "We don't have the channaels at our house but a neighbor told us Greg is the current Pokemon Champion." After letting out a sigh Jordan smiled, "Now your turn Morgiana."

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 11:42 AM

"Gregory is your brother?" Morgiana smiled. "What a thrilling turn of events." She chuckled and stopped walking. She twirled around to face Jordan, putting on her best high society look. "Hmm..." She poked his nose with her index finger. "You don't really look like him, though your mannerisms are very similar." She walked around him, examining him again. "Shorter, darker hair, more mysterious eyes... obviously younger... Seemingly lost... Less muscular, but slender suits you." She felt like a butcher sizing up a cow to be slaughtered. "You have a similar energy about you... but, I knew him longer than I know you." She had come full circle and stopped to stand directly in front of him. "Summary. You are Jordan Searl, brother of Sir Gregory Searl, now champion of the Pokemon League." She closed her eyes and hopped up and down in excitement, clapping her hands in front of her. She beamed at the man standing before her.

Could he be the brother that Gregory had talked so much about? Could this be the one that he had told her to find? He's setting out after me, I'm sure of it. He doesn't look too much like me, but he has something. The same thing you have. The same thing I have. I can't put words to it... but it's there. It's... the reason we do what we do. It's the reason I gave you that egg. You'll see it one day, just like I have.

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2013, 06:06 PM

Jordan was surprised by Morgiana's abrupt stop. When she began to circle him he stiffened, during her list of his physical traits he could help but think, And the bidding shall begin at 50 dollars. Smirking at his own comment he took a step back when she said "Sir Gregory Searl." Once he he regained his composure he meet eyes with Morgiana, her beaming face made him smile inwardly while on the outside he kept a defensive and confused look on his face. "Wait a moment, how do you know my brother?" Jordan asked eyeing the woman he hand in a ready position to call out one of his Pokemon to come and help him out.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 03:22 AM

Morgiana blushed fiercely and turned her back to Jordan. Her sudden embarrassment caused her legs to move; slowly at first then faster and faster until she was running... running into the darkness of the cavern. Even though she knew she was going in a straight line, she had an overwhelming sense of vertigo. She manager to get several feet away - well into the darkness and out of Jordan's sight - before she realized she wasn't moving forward. She was moving down. She yelped in shock, then called out in terror "Jordan!" The cool sand was already up to her thighs, and rising fast. She started to panic and squirmed a bit, but it only made her sink more. She had a quick moment of clarity and shrugged of her backpack, which she threw to the side - hopefully avoid the pit. She dropped her arms, forgetting her situation, and they too went into the sand. She wiggled just her feet and found that they met no resistance. She was falling through the floor into another room... perhaps a room without a floor. The sand, now up to her chest made her breathing labored. She called again into the near darkness, "Jordan!" And with one last breath she was gone.

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2013, 04:17 AM

Jordan's hand was at his waist once he realized the Morgiana was sinking, He grabbed there Pokeball's and called out, "GUYS RESCUE MISSION!" As the Balls opened Jordan's Eevee, Leavanny and Tranquill came out in a burst of red light. Before they finished materializing Jordan shouted out orders to his Pokemon, "Eevee, Quick Attack over to her and then use sand attack to keep her head above the ground, Tranquill grab Leavanny and hover over her, Levanny, String Shot and pull her out." None of the Pokemon missed a beat as soon as their tasks were divided they jumped straight to it. Jordan saw Morgiana's bag as she threw it to the side and ran over and grabbed it as Eevee fought to keep her above the sand level while Levanny's String Shot was lodged on her shoulder keeping her up at a strange angle.

Shit this isn't working, Jordan thought frantically, Emboar, Riolu, and Panpour would not be any help. Jordan looked up as his Levanny cried out letting go of the String Shot to his horror Morgiana and Eevee fell through the sand. "NO!" He called out but it was too late, they were gone. Tranquill and Levanny came to a rest beside him, both looking very disappointed. "It's alright guys you tried your best, and now we got to find her. She should only be one level down but we need to go the long way around because if Morgiana is injured I don't wanna fall on her. Tranquill can you still fly?" The pokemon nodded and flew to his shoulder, "Good Levanny return." He finished holding out the correct Pokeball. "Okay, Tranquill, hear is the plan," Jordan reached into Morgiana's bag and fished out the notebook with the map in it. "We are about hear, You are gonna fly ahead and go straight, I am gonna take this left if you find a stair case that leads down call to me. If I do first I will call for you to come back. Ready, Go!" Jordan threw the notebook back in the bag and closed it, clutching the map he jumped over the sand pit and ran off at a full run, Tranquill right above him.

Last edited by YGOTASf@n; 02-22-2013 at 04:23 AM..

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 05:05 AM

The feeling of falling gives both a sense of infinity and a sense of finality; so too is the feeling one gets when their fall is unexpectedly stopped.

As her head burst through the surface of the pile of sand she had fell on top of - and was slightly buried in - Morgiana gasped for air. She didn't have much time to collect her thoughts before an eevee - she heard the pokemon's cry - fell on top of her, and then rolled to the floor in front of her. In those last few moments, right before her head went under, everything had gone black. She tried to recall if the sound of running feet and a raised voice were true. She shook the sand slowly away from her body as she tried to stand... she ended up copying the eevee and tumbled the rest of the way to the smooth stone floor. She decided against standing up quickly again. Blinded by the darkness she fumbled with her pocket until she found the small flashlight she'd bought for emergencies. As much as I love my Stunfisk, he's useless right now because I haven't taught him Flash. The flashlight blinked on and shown brightly. She waved it to the ground and the eevee danced happily in the light. "You must belong to Jordan." she said.

"Eevee!" it replied running around her legs.

"This is a sign that he at least heard me. Ugh..." Jordan's eevee sat down next to her and she scratched its head. "I bet you'd like a friend." She thumbed her belt and pulled off one of her pokeballs. "Deino, I choose you." Upon being released from his containment, Deino let out a loud roar that caused some sand to shift on the ceiling and fall around them. "Dei, calm down, I'm fine. This eevee here is a friend." Dei looked over the eevee carefully before deciding it was harmless to a dragon like him. He plunked his head down on her lap. "I suppose we have two options team: we can sit here and wait for Jordan to find us, or we can try to find him." She looked at each of the pokemon before her. She reached to her messenger bag and searched for her notebook and map. "Ugh! I must have put them in my other bag when I was packing up! I guess that means Jordan has it now, which means he should be able to find us rather quickly." Dei nudged her and she stood... she regretted it instantly. A violent pain shot through her left knee and it buckled under her weight. She yelped in pain. She shined the flashlight back up and the sand pile and sure enough, the pile of sand was filled with sharp looking rocks. She shined the light down to her leg and found it to be covered in blood. "Wonderful." She muttered. "All of my medical supplies are in my other bag. I guess we're waiting here team. I just hope he gets here soon... we don't have any food... and I think I just heard something moving."

Last edited by Wrenji-chan; 02-22-2013 at 05:09 AM..

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2013, 05:28 AM

Jordan and Tranquill had found a stair case and were now running down a dark hallway by the small beam of light Jordan had from the flash light he had dug out of his bag. "TRRRRAAAANNNQUILLLLLLL" his pokemon called out above him in hopes that maybe Eevee would hear it, once the sound faded Jordan listened but heard nothing, "Morgiana, Eevee!" Jordan yelled out. Where are you guys? he thought as Tranquill and he burst into the next room. The room was large and they had entered from the northern side according to the crumpled map that Jordan had in his hand. "They should be right through here Tranquill we are almost done." The two started off again but when they got to the end of the room where the door was, the pillars on either side had falling in front of the door that would have lead them straight to the room beneath where Morgiana had fallen.

"Morgiana, I am Almost there," He called over the pillars, hoping they could hear him. "I just have to go around is all. And Eevee protect her is she is injured I will be right there stay put." Tranquill who was perched on Jordan's should let out a load squawk as if to confirm what is trainer just said. Jordan looked down at his borrowed map and and took a dash to the east end of the room. Running at a full sprint thinking to himself, I can't let them get hurt