OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 02-22-2013, 07:20 AM

"Dude, no way, she thinks I'm cute, so obviously she wants to meet me more." He cleared his throat and deepened his voice a bit to try and hide the fact he had just talked to her a little bit ago. "Hello... ladies...."

"Oh nothing, just doing what I normally do..." She blinked a bit and frowned, leaning over to Ty. "Wow, you like a creeper..." She blinked as Robin leapt down. "And apparently so do I. Don't you think that's a bit of a coincidence...?" She smirked slightly, "Hey, let me use your phone..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 02-22-2013, 07:22 AM

Ty pulled out her phone and handed it over to her already knowing what she was going to do. She placed a hand on her hip and chuckled. They were off to the side of the building so no one could really seem them. She then found herself looking out at the road.

Robin watched Dru pull out the phone and looked over at Wally giving him a 'please tell me your phone is on silent right now' look. If their cover was blown it would have been Wally's fault! That's all he had to tell batman.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 07:26 AM

She dialed, hearing the vibration, watching KidFlash twitch a bit. "Hn, superhero stalkers now?" She glanced at Wally. "I don't even want to know where you're hiding your phone..." She blinked a bit looking around. "Ty...? What are you- Oh!" She dropped the phone in the grass, pausing for a moment chewing her lower lip. "Crap... Don't you dare... I know that look... It's too open here, what if someone sees?"

He was still fidgeting, trying get to his phone to turn it off. "Gah! Why won't it stop? Would you hang up already? What's going on? Why is she staring at the road?"

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 07:30 AM

Ty looked back at her and frowned before she gave a 'sorry' look before she ran off towards the road. She tugged her shirt up just enough so she exposed her belt placing a hand on a metal piece attached to the belt. The metal then crept up her arm and over her skin and clothes until she was completely covered. She bent down in the middle of the street and grabbed the small puppy that had been sitting in the middle of the road. She stood up quickly and side-stepped barely missing a truck. "The middle of the street isn't a safe place for you.." She giggled before setting the dog down on the curb. Thankfully no one saw her. She placed her hands behind her back moving back over to the others as the metal started to disappear from her skin.

"What just happened...?" Robin raised his eyebrow staring at the two of them. "So...you both have powers?" He rubbed his forehead. "And you both just willingly use them in public?!"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 07:35 AM

"I would hardly call you public..." She frowned scratching her cheek as she looked over at Ty and scowled slightly before sighing letting her shoulders droop. She would have done the same in the situation. She coughed slightly and cleared her throat. "Maybe we could take this conversation somewhere else, you know, so people won't wonder why two super heroes are yelling at civilians."

"Hey, I'm not yelling.. that was actually pretty cool.. but I have no clue what just happened."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 07:40 AM

"We're outside. It's public." He crossed his arms and looked around. "You have a point...follow me. We can hide in the Hall."

Ty's eyes lit up. "We get to go inside!?"

"Not so loud!" Robin twitched before he led the small group inside. "We should be safe here." He looked at the two of them. "What the heck just happened?"

Ty was moving around the room looking at everything. "This is amazing~ So cool." She turned back to the group. "I saved a puppy..." She rubbed her head.

He raised his eyebrow and then lifted up his glove as the screen he often used to hack computers. A few moments later he looked over at Dru pointing to the screen. "You'd be known as Paper Crane right?" He raised his eyebrow glancing back down at his 'computer' before he looked up at Ty. "Do you HAVE a name?"

"Metalica?"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 06:48 PM

She pointed to him. "And you're Dick Grayson." She smirked and waved her hand. "Don't look so shocked, I have a photographic memory. I read an article on you a few years back." She stretched her arms over her head looking around quietly before sighing and pointing to the spot beside her. "Ty, heel, sit, stay... You can sniff around later. Right now I think it would be best if leaving tourists don't spot us and wonder what the hell we're doing in a restricted area. We aren't exactly dressed for the part to be seen in here."

He blinked a bit. "That's a weird name, granted I've heard weirder. How about I just call you Q.T.?"

"That isn't her abbreviation-"

"So? She's cute.. cutie.... Q.T. get it?"

She smacked her forehead. "You're so lame..."

Last edited by OokamiD; 02-22-2013 at 06:53 PM..

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 06:53 PM

"Well you did say I was hot.." He raised his eyebrow and chuckled turning his computer off listening to the three of them. "Don't you have costumes you can go change into?" He raised his eyebrow. "There's a few places you could sneak off and change." He then stepped off to the side for a moment talking into his communicator quietly. A few moments later he walked back to the group. "Well Batman's been keeping an eye on you guys for a while..so welcome to the group...?"

Ty blinked raising her eyebrow. "That was easy..." She sat down on a chair and huffed a little since she was told she can't touch anything. She crossed her arms looking over at Wally shifting slightly. "I..can't really stop you from calling me that.." Her nose twitched. Ty rubbed the back of her head.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 06:59 PM

She shifted her weight from one foot to another her outfit changing as she pulled a mask out and pulled it on. She looked over at Ty, sighing, she tossed her a mask sticking out her tongue. "I can't do anything for you because your clothes are cloth. She looked back over to Robin when he came back and raised an eyebrow. "Uh.. I guess that should be a compliment, but some how I can't get over the creeper factor..."

He blinked a bit and tugged on Robin's cape. "Dude? Did you see that? She was wearing one thing then 'Woosh!' she was wearing something else!" He looked over at him and coughed slightly. "Oh, right, I guess you had seen it before, you said she was doing that shirt thing..." He chuckled softly and rubbed the back of his head. "How'd you do that anyway?"

"Paper..." She smirked and let one of her gloves disintegrate and fold themselves into a small bird which flitted around Wally and Dick's heads before landing on her hand and forming back into her glove. "It's useful for when I want to mess with people's heads..." She smirked. "or making boy genius's think they're loosing their minds..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 07:02 PM

"I wouldn't call it a creeper factor...more like just a Batman hobby." He chuckled and shook his head. "You were good enough in his opinion to join so...I'd stick with a compliment." He nodded.

She caught the mask and stood up before she looked around for a moment trying to find a good spot to change. She rubbed her cheek and snuck off to a spare room getting changed. She placed her mask on and came out smiling. "All changed."

"You only caught me off guard..you weren't messing with my head. I've seen a lot.." He huffed and grumbled a bit. "It just took me a moment to realize what was going on."

Ty placed her hands behind her back inching over to Wally. "Do I get my ice cream now...?"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 07:11 PM

He laughed softly and raised an eyebrow. "Perhaps, though you haven't called me to reschedule yet." He teased and leaned over her, invading her personal bubble.

She rolled her eyes and waved her hand. "Sure..." She cooed softly. "I'm willing to bet that you had no idea what I was doing until you found out who I was." She sighed softly and ushered Ty back into the spare room. "Go change if you want ice cream.. It'll look weird if super heroes are wandering about getting treats." She looked over at the boys. "Or is that what you guys want?" She shook her head. "Because I don't think Ty cares either way so long as she gets fed."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 07:15 PM

She leaned back a bit as her face turned red. She squeaked and covered her mouth before Dru pulled her away to go get changed. Ty calmed down and rubbed her cheeks before she got changed back into her normal clothes. Once she finished getting changed and walked back out and stood there quietly.

He twitched. "I knew what was going on after a few moments. I'm an excellent detective you know! I was raised by Batman." He looked over at Wally and frowned. "If you keep going that she might pass out..." He then ninja'd off for a moment to get changed back into his regular clothes since all the random civilians had left. "I'd rather blend in." He fixed his hair coming back out. "I hate going into public with my costume only to get mobbed."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 07:43 PM

"Still anti-social huh?" He rolled his eyes and disappeared, reappearing a second later in street clothes. "You just have trouble meeting your fans, I guess Batman taught you that too huh?"

She laughed softly and shook her head, her outfit changing back to what she was wearing before, except the shirt now boasted a Wonder Woman logo. She put the mask away and stretched a bit before opening her book up again.

"You do realize we're leaving right?"

"Unlike some people I can multitask, very well..."

"Hey, I can multitask someti-"

"No, no you can't.. because you're a man, men can't multitask..." She shot a look at Robin and stuck out her tongue. "Yeah yeah, I know 'Unless you were raised by Batman'...."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 07:47 PM

"I'm not anti-social! I just can't stand most of them. Their either really annoying girls or their people asking me about why their computer isn't working..."

"She has yet to walk into anything." Ty giggled and stretched a bit once they started walking. "Ice cream~ Mmm sprinkles..." She hummed to herself quietly as she walked and stopping to let the guys go ahead since she didn't know where she was going. She then stopped mid-step before she ran over to where they were before and grabbed her phone. "This is why my phones break~ People keep dropping them!" She huffed and pocketed it.

"That's not the reason I was going to say why I can multitask. Besides Wally's the only guy I know who can't." He smirked. "If he tries anything else while he's running he falls down."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 07:52 PM

"Dude! Not cool!" He frowned and huffed softly crossing his arms. "And that was one time! ... This week..."

She smiled softly, "Aw, but you'd look at my laptop wouldn't you?" She raised an eyebrow and smirked, skipping over to Ty and linking arms with her. "All of the rainbow sprinkles?" She whined softly and scratched her cheek. "Sorry, the puppy had my attention.. at least I dropped it on the grass..."

He laughed softly and shook his head nudging Dick in the ribs. "You were gunna say the Batman line again weren't you...? You always do the Batman line."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 07:55 PM

"You beat me by one..I've tripped two times this week."

"Well yeah..." He rubbed the back of his head. "You aren't annoying or anything.." He rubbed hi cheek. He then shot a glare over at Wally. "No I wasn't! Shut up. At least I don't get bloody noses trying to pass through objects..." Dick lifted his hand and pointed. "There's and ice cream shop."

"Yup. All sprinkles..It's alright. I was concerned about the puppy too." She smiled. "Ice cream~" She smiled moving inside and looking up at the flavors. "Chocolate chip cookie dough and rainbow sprinkles.."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 08:01 PM

She smirked and shook her head as she followed Ty and giggled.

"Dude!" He groaned and frowned softly and punched him in the arm. "You're so not cool right now."

She smirked and raised an eyebrow. "I don't know Wally, those shades make him look pretty cool, you can't tell if he's looking at explosions that way. And everyone knows that cool guys don't look at explosions."

He rolled his eyes and waved his hand. "Yeah yeah." He made his way to the counter and ordered vanilla ice cream for himself and chocolate cookie dough with rainbow sprinkles for Ty.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 08:04 PM

"I hardly look at explosions.." He laughed adjusting his sunglasses watching her. "And we see an awful lot of them." He walked up to the counter looking back at Dru. "What kind of ice cream would you like?"

Ty stood next to him and smiled. Once she got the ice cream she waited for the others as she licked it happily. "Thanks for the ice cream..I'll have to call you some other time and beat you in a video game to get more ice cream..."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 08:15 PM

She smirked, "Strawberry ice cream on a waffle cone and chocolate sprinkles."

He chuckled softly. "I doubt you'll have to beat me in order to get me to take you out again, but if that's what you really want to do..." he smirked and licked at his ice cream.

She watched him for a moment and smirked, covering her mouth slightly and looking off to the side, her mind slipping farther and farther into the gutter. It was always weird to watch men eat ice cream from a cone.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 08:17 PM

"Chocolate for me." He smiled taking the ice cream after he paid and handed one to her smiling. "Here you go." He walked over to a bench and turned back to the others before sat down.

She blushed looking down at her ice cream before she sat down and continued eating mumbling to herself. "Heh..."

"So where are you guys going to be staying? If you're up in the albany area it's going to be a little difficult to move back and forth from the mountain to your house."

"I never really thought about it...I think I was too excited that we were invited to join the league.."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 12:24 AM

"There's room in my bed for two." he grinned wiggling his eyebrows.

She blinked over at him licking her ice cream. "Then where would you sleep?" She smirked and tilted her head. "I mean if we're getting your bed-"

"H-hey, who said I was inviting you along?"

"Yes, because I'm going to leave my best friend alone with a hormonally raged teenager."

"I'm not a teenager... I'm a man!" He licked his ice cream.

"....Right..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 03:12 AM

"Dude no one would want to sleep with you. They'd have to sleep with a bat..."

Ty raised her eyebrow as she licked her ice cream.

He looked over at them. "Well you're going to have to train and get used to working on a bigger team. You can just stay at the mansion with me. There's plenty of rooms so you can pick one out you like. We have a huge training area to practice in." He then looked over at Dru. "We have a huge library too.."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 03:37 AM

She paused mid lick and stared at him before looking to Ty tugging quickly on her shirt. "Hey~ hey~ Can we go live with Batman?"

He whined. "Hey! I'd totally want to sleep with me- that doesn't sound right.." he huffed softly and glared at Robin. "Hey, she called me cute... She'd totally be okay with it... right Babe?" He smiled putting an arm over Ty's shoulder.

She hissed at Wally and glared. "Library! We're living with Batman!"

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 03:47 AM

"Well he said library...so we don't have a choice now..." She chuckled and shook her head. Ty froze a little staring down at her ice cream again as her face turned red. "I...uh..." She then shifted a bit and stared out the window. "Heh..."

"Smooth...really smooth..." He placed his hand on his forehead and shook his head. "Oh brother..." He rolled his eyes. "Are you going to need to get anything? I'm sure you'd need to bring some clothes over or whatever."

"I'll need my 360..."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 03:56 AM

He stuck out his tongue and rolled his eyes. "No one asked you." he smirked looking back at her then to Robin. "There, see? She didn't say no!"

"Clothes would be good." She smirked softly. "I can't walk around wearing paper all the time.. it doesn't stay together very well after certain things..." She smirked and continued to eat her ice cream. "Though I guess the majority of my outfits would just rely on me having paper..." She paused and tilted her head. "I'll need to bring my books too, I can't just leave them behind... Oh and my giraffes.. I need my giraffes."

"Is she always like that...?"