MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 02-23-2013, 04:00 AM

"She didn't say yes either.." He raised his eyebrow. "I figured you'd want to get your books but there's a good chance we'll have what you're reading anyway."

Ty shifted a bit rubbing the back of her head then nodding. "Yeah. I'm going to need a lot more then books.." She stretched. "I think I'd want to move Roy too..." Her nose twitched. "Mostly clothes, my 360 and Roy...then I'll be good."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 02-23-2013, 04:04 AM

She paused a moment to open her mouth then shut it quickly and shook her head. "Yeah, I highly doubt that...." She rubbed the back of her head thinking back on her collection. "Nope, you definitely won't have some of those..."

"Roy? Who's Roy?" He whined looking at her. "You have a boyfriend? I knew it was too good to be true!" he looked to Dick. "My life is over, the one girl who thinks I'm cute has a boyfriend and is bringing him to stay at your place-... wait.. that seems kind of weird..." He looked back over to her. "Roy is the name of a person, right?"

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 05:01 AM

Dick raised his eyebrow watching her for a moment. "Alright. It won't be a problem bringing you back to your place and getting everything you need." He chuckled and shook his head. "Way to be over dramatic..." He rolled his eyes at Wally.

"Roy is not the name of my boyfriend.." She blinked and waited until he was done freaking out to continue. "Roy is the name of my car." She smiled. "I'd need a car to get around.." Ty looked back over to the window. "I wouldn't have given you my number if I had a boyfriend...I'm not like those kinds of girls." Once she finished her ice cream and stretched a bit.

"Now we just have to get something big enough to pack all of your stuff in. I could ask to get a jet or something.." He raised his eyebrow. "That might be too much though."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 06:11 AM

She smirked slightly. "You think...?" She smiled and shook her head. "I don't know if you'd have something that could transport a sports car... and enough books to make a sports car... so essentially, two cars, and random other things."

"Wait, wait, wait, you named your car?"

"Batman's car is called the Batmobile."

"Well, yes, but... Roy?"

She shook her head. "Yes, Roy, please try to keep up."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 06:17 AM

"I'm sure I'd be able to get you something that could transport two cars..." He chuckled. "We have easy access to large transporters. So I can handle it."

She nodded. "Yup."

"The Bat-mobile isn't really a name"

"I named him after someone in this anime I like." She chuckled. "His last name was Mustang and my cars a ford mustang." She then raised her eyebrow. "So how are we getting back to Albany? I mean..I know how we're getting there..." She looked over at the two guys. "Ok you both could probably beat us there..by running or taking some awesome bat jet.."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 06:20 AM

She flailed her arms. "It's a name, don't argue with me!" She huffed softly and blinked looking over at Ty. "Yeah, we kind of can't do those things-"

He smirked and shrugged. "We can just teleport there, it'll be easiest.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 06:25 AM

Ty smiled and nodded. "That would be easy."

He didn't mind leaving since he had finished his ice cream. "We can head into an ally since we don't want to be seen teleporting." He stood up waiting for the others to do the same and then walked out into an alley before the group was teleported.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 06:38 AM

She walked through the portal and scowled at him. "A little more warning next time." She made her way to the vacant house nodding to Ty. "See you in a bit."

"Maybe I should-"

"Sit stay, it's not going to take me that long to pack." She made her way up the stairs and into the house cooing at the meowing cats that greeted her before gong into her room and throwing the window open, books hovering and floating out the window, settling in neat stacks on the drive way. She then raided her drawers and closet, packing all the clothes she would need. Figuring they'd be able to go shopping if something came up, but for now sleeping clothes and bunch of sweatshirts were all she really needed seeing as most of her outfits consisted of paper. She made a box out of paper and hovered it out her window, putting her collection of spotted long necked creatures into it before sending it down with the piles of books. She packed her shoes and headed out the door. "That should be it."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 06:39 AM

He nodded a bit and sat on her bed waiting.

"I'll be back shortly." She smirked and headed back to her house since it was close by. Once inside she looked around and smiled. She then moved up stairs grabbing a suitcase and started packing clothes. It only took her a few moments. Once she finished she moved downstairs and collected her games and consoles before moving out into the driveway with everything. She opened the door to a jeep and packed up the car and then headed back to Dru's house parking in the driveway. "Everyone ready?"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 08:19 AM

She moved her things into the jeep, pausing for a moment, thinking it over. "Oh!" She dashed back inside grabbing her art supplies and her laptop. "I'll need a scanner but I should be good now..." She nodded beaming happily.

He blinked, watching everything that was going on and shook his head quickly. "I don't... just.. no.. I don't even.. how do you...?"

"Aw, I think I broke your boyfriend.."

He blinked wide-eyed and grinned. "Boyfriend~?"

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 08:31 AM

"I can get you a scanner..." He crossed his arms and shifted. "It wouldn't be a problem...and we have a ton of them if you didn't want to get bought one...you could get a few new things if you really wanted."

She looked over to Dru. "You're embarrassing me!" She leaned back in the seat. "Why don't we get this road trip on the road. I'd rather not waste to much time...I don't want to get hungry again..."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 08:36 AM

She smiled and got into the car stretching a bit. "Ugh, I feel like I'm going to need to crash soon, all this activity is making my head spin... I feel like I could sleep for days." She stretched a bit in the passenger seat before snuggling into one of her giraffe plushies.

He looked at Dick and rolled his eyes before smirking and shaking his head. "Dude, you're such a suck up." He climbed into the back seat and looked over to Dru. "So I'm her boyfriend?"

"Not yet, but it doesn't look too bad." She smiled. "I know her, so lets just say you've definitely gotten to her, but that doesn't mean much yet. She's really shy and quiet around people she likes so you'll just have to wait for her to warm up to you.. or I could push her... always an option."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 08:36 AM

"I'm right here you know..." She huffed and blushed before she put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway. Once in the road she put the car in drive and then she took off.

He shot a glare at Wally. "Shut up. I'm trying to be nice. You're just trying to be a pervert!" He leaned back int he seat and shook his head. "So don't even start with me." He twitched looking up at the front seat. "Well you can take a nap when we get there."

"I want a nap too. Sleeping is always fun."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 08:45 AM

"I am not trying to be a pervert.. there's no trying involved..." he turned back to Dru, "I was just hoping we'd get back to the me being Ty's boyfriend thing.. I liked talking about that..."

She rolled her eyes and reclined her seat back a bit closing her eyes, snuggling her plush, ignoring him and dozing off.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 08:57 AM

She flushed a bit and sighed staring at the road ahead of her trying to ignore that.

"You don't go around willingly saying you're a pervert..." His eye twitched glaring at him.

"Will you two settle down? It's going to be a long trip if you're fighting..." She chuckled. Ok it wasn't going to be a long trip since she was driving. "Try to relax.." She grinned a bit pressing her foot to the floor. "Someone let me know if we have to stop." She smirked.

Dick grumbled slightly and rested his head against the window. He closed his eyes and fell asleep a few minutes later.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 06:28 PM

A few hours later she woke up she stretched a bit and looked over at Ty for a moment before looking back at the boys finding the reason for her awakening. "Next rest stop pull over... we need to get something to eat.." She leered at Wally's stomach and threw her plush at his head. "Shut up!"

"That's my banana!.... huh?" he rubbed his eyes. "What was that for?" His stomach growled. "Oh.. sorry."

"We're stopping at the next stop so you can get something to eat. It wouldn't hurt for everyone to eat but you need it the most."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 06:38 PM

"Good I'm starving." She smiled. "We're rather close to our destination...so a break won't kill our time." She chuckled getting off the exit and parked at a rest stop.

"I could go for something to eat.." He stretched and rubbed his neck. Sleeping in a car was uncomfortable. Once the car stopped he opened his door stretching a bit. "I feel stiff. I could go for a run over an obstacle course."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 07:06 PM

She looked over at Dick. "I am not going to take you up on that, that's too much work for having just gotten up."

He stretched and cracked his neck and back looking around. "How long were we asleep for? She got us pretty close."

"Not long, and yeah, Ty drives fast..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 07:09 PM

He chuckled. "I'd be happy with a walk too...?" He raised his eyebrow and looked around for a moment. "Is that better then an obstacle course?"

Ty stretched getting out of the car. "Uh...my back is stiff..." She grumbled. "My butts numb too."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-24-2013, 12:39 AM

She smirked. "Better..." She smiled before skipping off to the building quietly, "Maybe we can have a walk after we find the bottomless pits something to eat." She looked over her shoulder to him. "Sound like a deal?" She flashed a grin and pushed the door open, walking in.

"Hey~ I'm not a bottomless pit! I have a bottom, it's just very far down..." He held the door open for Ty flashing a grin. "M'lady..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-24-2013, 03:16 AM

"You know he'll be eating forever." He followed her inside and looked around. They had a few places to eat. He wasn't overly picky so he'd eat whatever.

"Thanks." She walked in past him and smiled placing her hands behind her back. "I'm starving.." Her nose twitched walking over to counter and staring at the menu. "A burger works for me.."

He stared at the menu figuring out what he wanted. He looked at the cashier and told him his order.

Ty smiled telling them her order. "I can't wait to eat."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-24-2013, 03:19 AM

She smiled and ordered a chocolate shake and french fries. She linked arms with Ty and rested her head on her shoulder with a soft yawn, a smile flashed across her lips as she lifted her head and whispered quietly. "Should I sit in the back with Dick for the rest of the trip so you're not constantly looking back to watch Wally? You can see him out of the corner of your eye?"

He grinned, ordering a few things, blissfully ignorant to the plotting going on off to the side.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-24-2013, 03:28 AM

Ty shifted a little looking over at Wally before she turned back to Dru. "I-If you'd like...? It'll give you a chance to get to know Dick?" She rubbed the back of her head and smiled. "And...Wally being up front with me will hopefully be better then me staring at him in the rear view mirror..." She cleared her throat and picked up her order.

Once everyone got their food he walked over to a table and sat down. "So are you two just going to fall asleep when we get back? Want me to call ahead and get the room ready for you?"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-24-2013, 03:34 AM

She sat down across from him and nodded. "Probably, it's been a long and trying day." She dipped one of her fries and nibbled on it humming softly. "Besides, it's always good to have the rooms ready beforehand, wouldn't you think?"

He chuckled sitting next to Dick, munching on his food happily. "Use your head dude, you should have the rooms made up for guests before they arrive, my mom does it a full day in advanced."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-24-2013, 03:45 AM

"We don't usually have guests." He raised his eyebrow and shook his head. "You have to remember who I live with..." He took a bite of his food before he looked over at Wally. "And what will you being doing when we get there...? I have a strong feeling you won't be going home."

"Point taken." She stretched a bit and yawned. "Thankfully it's not much farther...I'm ready to pass out.." She rubbed her eyes as she continued eating.