Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 02-23-2013, 01:58 AM

Light woke up and stretches as it seems to be another normal and quiet day. The male gets out of bed usual and takes a shower then gets ready for his college classes. But there is just one thing that makes Light different than anyone else. No one doesn’t even know this part of Light and of course no one will never find out. That one thing is Light is Kira.

Kira is know to kill the unjusticed in ways no one could never figure out how he is able to kill. Thanks to the Death Note that had fallen in Light’s hands a few years ago. The death note was drop to earth by a shinigami named Ryuk. Ryuk follows Light everywhere he goes and is only seem by Light since Light had touch the death note.

Of course there was just one person. One person that always gets in his way. One person that gave him the name as Kira even thought he didn’t know who the person is. His code name is L..the fame detective who was hired to bring in the killer.

Light grabs his bag and walks out of his room. He moves downstairs as his mom was busy cooking breakfast “Hey hunny...do you want anything to eat?” Light looks over at his mom “No thanks I will get something on my way..I am abit late and also I will be late getting home..there is somewhere I am going to be.” walks out of his house and heads down the street to the bus stop.