Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-31-2019, 04:05 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Its not always about speed but also the obstacles. Besides the only thing I'm good at is probably helping people or hiding in plain sight." Rane stated not about to tell him she had asthma growing up or at least whenever she ran in hard temperature either hot or cold. Rane gestered that they should start jogging but conversations were hard for her to figure out what to bring up.

---

Reid nodded laying down next to her carefully, he might have been pushing boundaries putting his arm carefully around her waist and laying close to her. Hopefully for comfort otherwise he would back off. Soon Reid fell asleep next to her not having any nightmares or dreams of any sort. Just sleep. Which was rare for him.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-31-2019, 10:46 PM

Immy:

Aarin chuckled, enjoying the small talk. Rane had opened up to him, even if just a bit. He agreed to continue jogging, managing to keep pace with her. It didn't bother him that they didn't talk much.

---

Amber snuggled against him gently without thinking partially due to the meds. She fell back asleep easily, no nightmares. Just sleep.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-31-2019, 10:49 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Rane enjoyed the crisp air of autumn " my favorite time of year is always autumn. Never did change." Rane spoke

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-01-2019, 12:31 AM

Immy: I'm time-skipping.. :p

Aaron jooged with Rane until they eventually came to his house, and he bid her goodnight. He told her a little about the case he was preparing for them before then, and he ended up falling asleep on the couch that night.

By morning, Aaron was back at the BAU. He was getting the case together in his office before having to brief the team.

---

Amber woke before Spencer, enjoying the closeness. The warmth. She carefully got out of the bed, not waking him just yet. She gently held her side as she trailed into the kitchen to make them some coffee, trying to will the pain away. She knew taking pain killers all the time wasn't good, so if she could manage without she would.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-01-2019, 01:33 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

When Rane found out the case was about a missing young woman in missouri. She realized what the case was. She came in early to talk to Hotch about keeping the cold case closed. Standing at the door she didn't wait fot him to respond. "The cold case for the missinh you woman three years ago needs to stay closed." She didny expand on that reason either.

-----

Spencer woke up going into the bathroom and coming out just a few minutes later. He walked up to Amber "how did you sleep?" He asked half asleep himself. He noticed when she wasn't in bed anymore. It was almost like a connection.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-01-2019, 01:54 AM

Immy:

Aaron glanced up at her when she came into his office. "I hate to question you, but I need a reason to keep it closed. They found a lead to finding this girl, Rane. Do you think it's too dangerous?" He asked, honestly wanting to know but didn't want to prod into her personal life.

---

Amber jumped when Spencer spoke, snapping her out of her current thoughts, and she dropped a cup of coffee. She soon realized it was only Spencer and slowly lowered down to clean the mess. "I slept like a baby, how about you?" She voiced calmly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-01-2019, 06:22 AM

Nova_Alchemist: sorry for any errors...I am drinking a bit...make sure hotch doesn't leave the case closed. make him continue it okay?

A lead? No way they found a lead, Rane made sure the girl would never surface again. "What lead? Also yes it is too dangerous. I looked into it in the past and they had nothing. Their daughter commited suicide years ago." Rane stated "They cannot move on" she somewhat lied.

----

Spencer went to help her clean up, luckily the cups were not glass, they were a metal that was cool on the outside and warm on the inside. "Same, though I don't know about sleeping like a baby, but I would say I did."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-01-2019, 01:24 PM

Immy:

Aaron listened quietly as Rane spoke. He didn't like being put in the position he was in now. They had a lead, someone said they saw the girl by a river, and they had evidence. How could he turn a blind eye? He couldn't, but he couldn't deny Rane either. "Listen, we'll be careful. There's evidence that people have seen this girl. I have to at least feign an investigation." He explained calmly.

---

Amber thanked him for the help, then have the cup a light wash and poured a fresh cup of coffee, handing it to him before pouring herself a cup. The kitchen smelled of lightly seasoned scrambled eggs and fresh bacon. "Are you hungry?" She asked curiously.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-01-2019, 01:28 PM

Nova_Alchemist: still half asleep sorry.

Rane turned leaving she wasnt going to be staying for the briefing. This was going to be difficult keeping them safe and she would have to pull old strings.

---

Spencer nodded "always" then got hinself a cup or coffee to sit fown with. No creamer or sugar. Just coffee. He didnt know what else to say so early so he just enjoyed the atmosphere.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-01-2019, 01:54 PM

Immy: I know the feeling lol, it's okay

Aaron sighed once she left and looked down at the file. What was he getting his team into? One thing was fornsure, he'd keep Amber and Spencer off the case since she was still recovering. He'd call if he needed some intel but they wouldn't be going on the field with this one. He grabbed the file and headed to the briefing room to talk to his team.

---

Amber smiled sweetly and watched him briefly, then tended to breakfast. When it was finished, she made her and him a plate and set them down on the table. "Hope it came out alright, already took my meds." She murmured softly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-01-2019, 02:15 PM

Nova_Alchemist: What should Amber and Spencer do? It's not the weekened so...

The debreifing was a conversation about a young woman going missing three years ago. Someone had claimed to see her multiple times since the dissapearance. However, it seemed to Rossi that it was just a ghost in the wind or so. "So you want us to go out and try to find a missing girl from three years ago?" Rossi asked as Morgan seemed confused "How do they know they have seen her and aren't just seeing things?" The debriefing went on for about twenty minutes until the team was told they had an hour to get on the jet. The question was, would Rane be going with them or not? Garicia was staying while Rossi, Morgan, and Hotch were going.

---

"Seems fine to me" Spencer stated "Wow tastes pretty good...uh not that I thought it would taste bad...I'm just going to shut up now." Reid said trying not to kill the pleasant mood. He then got a text which was stil in his pocket stating [A mission has come up, you, Garica, and Amber are to stay put unless needed. You're off on medical leaf as of this moment but if I have questions I will call. - Hotch]

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-01-2019, 10:39 PM

Immy:
No idea.. What day should it be? Lol.

Aaron did his best to explain the case, and why it was being reopened, but in the end it almost became an argument so he told everyone they had an hour to get on the jet. He texted Rane if she was coming or if they would meet her there.

---

Amber smiled, happy.to hear she didn't mess up breakfast, giggling at his words. "It's okay Spence, I get it." She murmured quietly as they ate.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-02-2019, 02:52 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Rane knew she'd have to go but she didn't text him back. If anything she was there before anyone else already sitting down reading sherlock holmes.

---

Spencer half smiled just eating his food, it was better than he could do since he was all about brains and not so much about cooking. He probably could if he tried but Spencer had a different way of doing things.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-02-2019, 03:08 PM

Immy:

Aaron assumed her lack of response meant she was already there, so he had the jet take off to their destination.

---

After she finished eating, she glanced at Spencer. "So.. What should we do today? Hotch has me on medical leave and you're here with me."

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-02-2019, 03:15 PM

Rane was sitting further in the back of the Jet, if they wanted to explore this then she would just keep a watchful eye. There was no way she could tell them she was that girl and they would believe her. Well she used to be that girl.

===

"We could always watch something though I don't really see a television. So we could always go out to the movies or...I know there's a small carnival in town just a bit down the road. They finished setting up yesturday. or we could just play chess or something." Spencer stated.

Nova_Alchemist: im listening to noises around me I will post when i can.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-02-2019, 03:23 PM

Immy: take your time, love

It was a quiet ride without Reid babbling on. No one seemed to be in a talkative mood since the briefing.

---

Amber shook her head. "I can't do carnivals.. We can go to the movies though. Can you look up what's playing? I'll go get dressed." She said , picking up the dishes and setting them in sink before going to her room to get cleaned up and changed.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-03-2019, 03:12 PM

Nova_Alchemist: lets see...

Rane kept to herself remembering the events to the point her eyes looked like deer eyes with lighting shining but no reaction. Memories kept flooding back which only triggered her anger more and more. She was about to become face to face with her real family. Rane stood going into the bathroom bringing her own items with her. She took her purple wig off that was on a certain way so it would appear more realistic, took her make up off and reapplied a shade that went better with her blonde hair having a pink sort of red tint to it. Her hair was let down as it went past her waist. She braided it in a long braid over her shoulder then went back quietly to her spot taking her book out again. She wasn't reading though, just staring. If she kept her wig on then she would surely be noticed, better to look normal rather than stand out. Her eyes were a light blue green, they used to be darker.

Reid searched through movies calling them out for her to hear "Sherlock Holmes came out with another movie, Star Trek, Dark Phoenix, " Reid kept blabbing on other movie titles until she would pick one.

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-03-2019, 05:19 PM

Immy:

Aaron had noticed Rane get up, then come back with a different look. Totally different. He didn't get up from his seat. He had a feeling she wasn't telling him something.. When the plane landed, everyone got off and headed to the police station like they usually did.

---

Amber came back in a casual T-shirt, loose fit jeans and ankle boots. She fixed her hair but left it down, only brushing it to the side. "Oooh, I've been dying to see Dark Phoenix." She said with a smile.