AsherCliff
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-26-2011, 12:37 AM

Now running to his car, Asher was determined to get finished moving into his room by the time of the party. This gathering was such a pivotal moment for him to meet new people and start some friendships with his neighbors in his new home. A whole dinner to converse through, as well as a fireworks show? Yes. He definitely had to be there. He could not miss this. Opening his car Asher saw he had six more boxes to go. This meant he was going to have to make three more trips unless someone helped him.

But the trips weren't the hard part, the unpacking was the worst. Asher was a bit of a neat freak, and believed everything had a place; but because he was new to the room, finding a place for everything was possibly going to take some time. The room was a nice size, and Asher didn't want things to be cluttered in certain places, all of his belongings had to be uniformly distributed throughout the room. This drive to be completely organized sometimes took a toll on him, like now, when a part of him wanted to go out and start talking to all of the other residents and help set up the tree and celebrate the holidays. However, Asher knew that in order to truly enjoy the festivities, he would have to finish unpacking and get all of the moving-in thoughts and worries out of his mind.

Asher grabbed another two boxes and quickly locked the car and began lugging the items to the elevator as quickly as possible. At least this time he would be able to go straight to the fourth floor without having to stop at the main floor and lobby again. This was his plan, he was going to get all of the boxes to his room, and then, as quickly as possible, he would begin to unpack, separate, and organize simultaneously all of his current belongings. He was quite sure that this would be one of the worst physical and mental workouts he would have ever done, all for the purpose of trying to be social.

Cyberblue Lightning
Suffering from monthly depressio...

Old 06-26-2011, 01:24 PM

Bowing a little to each person, Van shook his head bemused, "Pleasure to make your acquaintances, sir, Alice, Rio and Beyond." Scratching the back of his neck a little, Van peered just a little bit to see fluffly bits of blue behind Rio's legs. "You won't be saying that if your the target of his pranks. Like Johnny over there, when we first came here." Shaking his head a little when he heard a little giggle.

Hearing Johnny coming back and play along with the white-haired male, Van chuckled. Well if they were going to play that way...

Smiling, Van decided to play along too. Shrugging his shoulders, "Well since Tai has disappeared, we're going start the making tree." Turning around, to hide the familiar mischievous smirk, and walking to the box with the Christmas decorations, he rummaged through it to pick out a star. "I wonder who'll help us decorate the tree? Especially putting this big shiny golden star on top?" Holding it up the star to make sure Tai got a good, clear view of it, Van let out a sigh.

"Too bad I guess we'll get Alice to do it." A shuffle of feet later on, Tai popped out form his hiding spot with a smile and the round ball of blue in his hands. "I'm right here!" Before smothering his face in blue squishiness, eyes closed with mirth, in a happy up-side down 'U'.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-26-2011, 02:55 PM

(Wow, I totally forgot to have Sho introduce himself while he was introducing everyone else huh? Do me a favor and just pretend he did ok? D: )

"Ah, there he is," Sho said with a chuckle as the little boy ran after his father, eager to help with the tree. "I'll have to remember that if I ever have kids," He added with a smile.

He turned to Rio, after overhearing his and Johnny's conversation, "You weren't really going to leave after all the work you put into this were you? It's Christmas Eve, you should take a break and enjoy yourself," He was not fussing at him, in fact he said the whole thing with a warm smile. The gathering of all these people and sense of holiday cheer that was spread about the place was infecting him. He couldn't help but smile at all those who were around him. This was probably the best Christmas he'd ever had.

It didn't even frustrate him to hear Alice's simple "It's complicated" in reply to his question, "Ok," he said, "I'm sure you have good reasons. We best get to decorating the tree so you have something to draw,"

He then turned to Beyond who had procured his dog, who was as adorable as Sho had thought he would be, and also the kitten that he had mentioned. Now that was a cute one, it took all he had not to snatch the little creature out of Beyond's hands, "I'll be going to the fireworks. I've been looking forward to it all day. As for a name, how about Aglet?"

(Hopefully I didn't miss anybody. And I suppose you wanted someone to suggest that as a name Secret?)

harakun
At Your Service

Old 06-29-2011, 02:12 PM

Rio blinked. "Sir?" he repeated, looking thoroughly surprised. The big man let out another jolly laugh before he'd shaken his head. "I'm no sir. Rio'll do!" When he'd heard the giggle from behind him, he'd grinned and watched the events transpiring before him. It was amusing how the kid was making most of the grown-ups, especially Johnny, act differently. It looked like they were socializing rather well all because of him.

Of course, Rio had to give it to kids. They sure know how to set up a good mood.

- - -

Johnny smiled and brought up a hand to have the back of his hand lightly rest on his lips. "He looks excited," was all the secretary of Matthias could say before he'd put his hand back down to cross his arms over his chest. The man gave a nod at Sho's words and he smiled again. "If we have extra rooms, I think I could let you borrow it for a night. If not, perhaps one of these fine gentlemen would be willing to share their place with you." Rio looked embarrassed when Johnny had suggested that and he saw him shake his head.

The little pat to Rio's back was enough to make Rio's cheeks turn bright red. "And, Aglet sounds perfect, doesn't it?" he asked Tai as he reached out to pat his head. Moving his gaze back to Van, he raised his brows a little. "Shall we go and start putting up the tree. I do apologize for having to let you bring all those boxes from the elevator." Speaking of the elevator, he turned to move towards it to get his key and have the elevator operational. It wouldn't do good if one of the elevators weren't there to service any of the ones living in the complex should they be going down or are in a hurry to do something.

Slipping this key into his pocket, he headed for the boxes and started pulling out the stem of the tree. It looked like they wouldn't need any ladder now since Rio was going to help. His height would surely be useful.

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 06-29-2011, 03:05 PM

Van smiled at the big jolly man's casual nature. "Rio it is then." Van shook his head at his son's antics, Tai's big childish smile infecting him and causing him to smile as well. Leave it to Tai to lighten the mood of the room, then again he was carrying his toy around.

Tai was wondering what the red-haired man was talking about until he saw the little kitten in his arms. Going up to him, Tai began to pet the kitty the way he usually does whenever he played with his Daddy's kitty Thomas, which was between the ears gently. Tai laughed happily, when the kitty let out a cute mew in appreciation. When Uncle Johnny patted his head and him a question Tai nodded vigorously. "Yeah! It's a cool name for a cool kitty!" Tai then turned his attention to his Daddy. "Daddy, can Aglet play with Thomas sometime?" Tai asked. He wanted Thomas and Aglet to make some friends with other kitty cats. He didn't mind if he had to visit the red-haired man, because a person with a cat, dog or pet was a nice person, usually.

Van wasn't so sure. Thomas was a rather lazy and fat cat that could rival Garfield and would usually prefer playing games that involved people. Like sliding into a box or trying to catch neko flies. Van wasn't so sure if such a big cat should play with a young kitten like Aglet. "I think we'll need to wait until Aglet's a little bit bigger, before he can play with Thomas." Tai pouted a little but nodded, since he knew that Thomas can sometimes be a little lazy but was nonetheless a fun cat to be with. Especially when Tai gives him the tickles!

Regarding Johnny who was talking to him, Van waved his hands to signal that it was fine, nodding all the while. "It's okay, Johnny. You were preoccupied with one of the tenants and it's your job to help manage the hotel, so I understand."

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 06-29-2011, 06:31 PM

"Aglet is the plastic tip on the end of a shoe lace but okay. The shoe lace tip cat." Beyond chuckled and Max wagged his tail at Tai licking his face. Aglet mewed hungrily. "Anyone have a piece of fish?" It was a long shot but he needed to feed Aglet. "I'm Beyond. What's your name kiddo?" He questioned.

(I hadn't been planning to name it Aglet. I had been watching TV but Aglet it is!)

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-29-2011, 08:57 PM

Alice had slowly started to edge away from the group. It was too many people around him for him to feel comfortable. Even if one of those people was a child, he had been moving rather slowly. Blinking and looking up when he had heard his name. He had stopped edging away and was silent. They were only teasing the child about putting the star ontop of the tree. That was good. Alice didn't really want to do it.

Alice was not feeling any of the holiday cheer that Sho seemed to be feeling. In fact, Alice was sure he was the only one here not feeling it. Didn't matter. Alice sneezed, turning his head and hiding his face in the crook of his elbow as he did. So none of his nasty germs got on anyone. He had wanted to see the fireworks, but he wasn't sure if actually would. Alice remained quiet. Biting his bottom lip and casting a glance around the lobby. He turned his eyes to the kitten for a moment, and then Beyond's dog. Both animals were cute.

Alice wanted to pet them. Lips parted slightly. "I..I'ma go sit on the couch now.." He turned towards the couch, without waiting to hear what anyone else said, Alice began to move off towards the couch where Tai had previously been playing with his toy.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-30-2011, 12:54 AM

(whoops! Sorry Secret XD It sounded pretty cute though)

Being in the midst of all the conversation was almost dizzying, but in a good way. In response to Johnny remarking to Rio about borrowing a room, Sho said, "I'm sure there will be no problem finding someone who would lend their couch to a handsome guy like you," He laughed as he nudged the much taller man with his elbow.

There was a generally positive reply to his cat name choice. He blushed in embarrassment when Beyond dubbed Aglet "The shoe lace tip cat" He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "Well it sounds kind of weird when you put it that way..." A smile returned to his face though, when Tai declared the name cool. It also made him laugh to see a bunch of grown men crowded around a kitten. He looked around to see if they were getting any odd looks from the hotel's other patrons. It was as he was doing this that he noticed Alice had slipped away from the rest of the group and had moved to the couch to be by himself.

While he didn't want Alice to be alone, he didn't want to crowd the man, something he felt he might have accomplished earlier that day. He gave a smile in his direction before following Johnny to the boxes containing the tree pieces. "Which one of these has the next part in it?" He asked even as he began opening and rifling through the others.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-02-2011, 11:20 AM

Rio shook his head. "No fish here," he said, looking quite disappointed at himself, "Tho' there's cook'd ones." The man came close to Beyond to reach out and pet the kitten with his index finger. He hadn't realized Alice and Sho had left until he'd looked around and seen them. Alice was heading towards the couch while Sho was starting to help with Johnny. Tai and Van seemed to have headed there, too.

Moving his gaze back to the man, he looked down at the dog and the kitten then back to the blind man. "Ya okay alone? They're startin' wit' the tree now."

- - -

Johnny smiled at Van before turning to look at Sho. The people living in their complex were unique in their own ways but they all seem to meld in together like family. And, quickly. That was nice. Hell, the thought was just making him smile softly. "I think the box with the green circle at the side, he said as he'd stepped back and put his hands on his hips while he looked at half of the tree he'd set up. There was still long ways to go now up the tree. Hopefully, they'll be able to finish this before eight. The rain now had stopped so he had to take care of the fireworks and see if they're safe now to be put out.

Maybe, he'll have them set up under a shade or not. He'll just have to see later. "The boxes marked red are the branches; blue are the leaves."

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-04-2011, 03:49 AM

(*falls on face* Ugh! I'm hyper and I need to calm down and and I don't remember what I was going to say! UGH!!!)Beyond didn't like being alone but he sighed. "Can you hold Aglet? I need to go to my room." He put the cat in the mans arms anyway and Max walked him toward the elevator. There was cooked fish so maybe Rio would feed some to Aglet. The cat probably wouldn't care. He stood in the elevator and waited for the door to close. He had yet to notice he hadn't pushed a floor number.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-07-2011, 04:10 PM

Sho was busy opening the box with the green circle when he realized that he had forgotten about Beyond. It was quite a hard thing to get used to, adjusting to someone who was blind. He hadn't even thought that Beyond wouldn't see him walk away to work on putting the tree together. As he looked back to where he had left the blind man, he saw Beyond heading to the elevator with his dog. He had left Rio with the kitten.

"Well, he seemed excited about decorating the tree so I'm sure he'll be back,"Sho said to himself as he hoisted the piece out of the box. He walked over and snapped the piece on top of the one that Johnny had already set up then went in search of the branches. "So far, so good,"He said, "At least putting it together shouldn't take that long."

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 07-09-2011, 02:17 PM

[[Oh god the sickness that is Writer's Block has struck once again! I apologise for the nonsensical short gibberish I'm about to spout out.]]

Tai smiled when Aglet licked his face, more specifically his nose, and felt a good dose of happiness. Tai didn't know why, but he didn't wonder on it for long when his Dad called him over to help with the tree making. And since Van whom had been watching everyone silently diligently working on putting the branches together from the box marked in blue. And since Tai loved puzzles, going through every puzzle book and jigsaw both Van and his ex-wife use to buy for the little boy, Van involved Tai in the tree building via sticking the leaves from the blue box onto the completed branches.

Of course, Tai being the little boy that he was, placed Masher in the marked blue box to 'guard the leaves' via sitting on them and not lose any pieces. Because if there was one thing that had Tai in a tantrum, besides being called names or getting into trouble for something he didn't do, it was losing jigsaw pieces or pieces that he needed to make things. And since his older sister would always take a jigsaw piece just to be a big meanie, Tai always had to distract her with some of his plush toys, that Dad would spoil him with, to 'guard' his pieces.*

Van saw Tai's little habit and had to shake his head, amused as he fiddled of one part of the branch to lock with the other. He remembered the times where Tai had to get him to 'rescue' his plush friends from his sister who would kidnap them, which resulted in said sister to put up a fight. Which then resulted in Van buying one of her own.

"Is Masher guarding the leaves, or is Masher actually a girl and using the leaves for her nest?" Van teased, as he handed another couple of completed branches for Tai to work on.

Tai pouted in response as he slid some leaves onto the branches. "Nnnnno! Masher's a boy and guarding the leaves like a good dragon!" Which was emphasised with good pat on said dragon's small head.
[[* = This is pretty much me with my little brother. It's fun to see his tantrum face go red and look adorably funny.]]

AsherCliff
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2011, 02:20 AM

((This has really died.....))

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-19-2011, 11:42 AM

[[ Not at all. I'm still going to post. :rofl: And, everyone seems busy. Will edit this post in a bit.

Edit: And, did just that. :3 ]]

Rio blinked when he was given the cat. Not that he minded, the little thing was pretty cute. That, and he really wasn't the type to tell someone off. "Shall do," he called after him before he'd looked down at the animal. It was snuggling into his arm and he couldn't help but grin a little at it. It mewled and it seemed to be hungry since it was trying to chew at his arm. Those small teeth of his hurt but he was pretty used to it.

"Don' chew of' my arm. Let's feed ya som' fish," he told it as he walked to the buffet. Feeding it a little won't hurt, will it? Surely, the complex Owner and secretary wouldn't mind.

- - -

"Hopefully not," he said, a little worriedly, as he sighed. It was almost time for the party and he really didn't want to cause any problems. At least, he wanted things to be on time. This party included. Turning to look at the father and son as they conversed, he chuckled a little at Tai pouting in response to that teasing question and smiled. "I'm sure Masher is a great dragon to be protecting the leaves like that."

The man went to help the two put up the branches and the leaves. It was a slow process but if they continued on with this pace, they'll probably be able to finish in an hour. That should give him enough time to prepare whatever needs to be prepared. "Tai, how about you hand us over some branches so we can put them up?" He gave the small boy a rather charming, bright smile and silently noted that he should go get the ladder soon enough if he got any of the branches that needs to be attached at the top most part. Even with his height, it isn't enough.

"And Van, let's not tease Tai's little dragon so much. He might come and bite you." It was a playful retort and Johnny didn't actually mean much of it. He just thought he'd take Tai's side just to make the work a bit on the lighter side - not so much as serious.

Last edited by harakun; 07-19-2011 at 02:04 PM..

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 02:45 PM

In his search for the branches in the other boxes, he found a few boxes of decorations. The shining baubles and garland were all laid neatly inside waiting to be hung up. It was certainly the part he was looking forward to the most. He peered back at the tree, the base was put together but it was standing rather bare of branches at the moment. When he overheard Johnny asking for the finished branches, Sho added, "It will go faster if we all work together, plus there's nothing Santa likes more than people who use teamwork," he said matter-of-factly, "After all, he relies on the elves to finish all those presents and keep an eye out for kids who are being extra good," With that he gave a wink, hoping Tai would remember the promise of an extra special gift.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-21-2011, 03:09 PM

Alice had gotten quite comfortable on the couch. Sitting on it long ways with his feet on the cushions and his knees up. His bag on the floor by the couch so he could easily reach in and pull things out. His sketch book was already balanced on his thighs. Pencil already in one hand and a white eraser in the other. Those dull blue, nearly grey eyes scanned over the area, for a moment he watched the others that were putting the tree together. He wasn't sure if it was coming along nicely or not. He really couldn't tell.

Alice let his gaze slip around the room again. Seeing Rio hold the kitten caused him to smile just the tiniest bit. The kitten looked even tinier in the big man's arms. He watched Rio carry the cat over to the buffet table and shook his head just slightly. The tiny smile gone, Alice's attention dropped down to his sketch book. Animals and landscapes, some things he'd drawn so much he didn't even need a reference for. Still.

Alice touched pencil to paper and a look of intense concentration crossed his features.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-22-2011, 10:43 PM

(I may take a while to post. *Slumps down on a couch miserably* Rachie is sorry! *cries* T_T)