Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 08-06-2011, 11:12 PM

Akiye watched out of the corner of her eye as Netsuai took a seat beside her. She could almost feel his warmth radiating off of her body. She was still wearing the little black dress and black and while stripped stockings. Her shoes were kicked off beside the bed. Something she could not recall doing, but then again being tied up on the phone pulled her attention away from reality for the infuriating couple of minutes. "She is my sister.. and I do love her dearly. But sometimes I just want to punch her. She doesn't seem to understand is all..."

She said towards Netsuai. Her voice was that of mystery. She did not seem annoyed, angry, even happy. But somewhere in between it all. It a strange, but Akiye was just deep in thought with herself. As she normally was when not working (which she probably should have been doing. xD) or doing anything. Akiye had noticed Netsuai looking anywhere around the room that was not her tall form next to him. A hand went up to brush a bit of short hair behind her ear. Although most of the layered pieces just fell back into place. His question did catch her off guard. Well Netsuai was not one to not know things for very long. She had hoped he had not over heard her.

Akiye did not answer him right away. In fact she did not say much of anything for a good minute or two. Which was a long time for the two to just sit there in silence. "Of coarse I would... in time." Probably not the answer Netsuai was looking for. Or even close. Just before Netsuai could come up with a response, Akiye went out of character. "You don't need to know everything Netsuai." Akiye said rather harshly towards him. Something she never did. Although she really was just stressed and worried about her well-being, and her sister did frustrate her. His question only brought on the extra stress. Akiye did not want to worry Netsuai... But keeping it from him was not helping either. Telling him was the only solution, but she also could react quickly to chemo.. No need to put him threw that. This and more was running threw Akiye's mind.

She scooted towards the edge of the bed, getting up. Not leaving the room, but just moving away from Netsuai for the time being. Which also brought the feeling of guilt back. She was punishing Netsuai for no reason. "I didn't mean to speak to you like that. It was completely uncalled for. My sister more than likely did get to me this time. But that is no excuse." While speaking she did move back towards him. Lowering herself to her knees and resting her forehead on his lap.

"The doctor's gave me a 40-50% chance to live this time.... and that is if my body can even take another round of chemo. I didn't sleep last night not just because of my neighbors, but because I am truly frightened..." Akiye finally told him.

------

Riley had to think to himself when the last time he visited the country was. He lived in a very busy little city of coarse. No big skyscrapers, but there were still a ton of motor vehicles and people. Riley painted a picture in his mind from how Ouka was speaking. He was imagining a sunset. Purple-pink clouds, dark blue sky's. He could even hear the excitement tingling in Ouka's voice. He mentioned bring some of his pictures in. "Do you think any could be framed to replace some of the random art posters they have hanging up?" Riley wondered out loud. There were a few of Ouka's picture hanging around the house, but there could always be more of coarse.

Riley heard Kouken leaving the room to speak with the ladies. He decided against saying anything that could deam him a smart ass.. Not that anyone thought that of Riley. A thought came to his mind. There was a woman who was supposed to be coming for a fitting today. Adverting his eyes away from Ouka, Riley glanced to the time. She should be there in about twenty minutes. The woman coming in came in for a fitting every two weeks. The dress she ordered a couple sizes larger since she was pregnant. Netsuai had to come up with a dress that was fit for a woman who would be seven months pregnant the time of her wedding. Riley of coarse made the dress as light as possible, but intricate to make the woman still like a beautiful princess on her special day.

"I need to set a dress up in the other room. Would you care to help me Ouka?"
Riley asked the smaller male. He reached into his back pocket, pulling out a pair of white gloves, setting them on the counter and washing his hands. Putting them on after all chocolate and marshmallow was gone from his skin. It was so he was assured no stains would get on to the dress under his watch.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 08-07-2011 at 01:10 AM..