Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 02-16-2008, 09:19 AM

"Well... I don't know really. I wouldn't mind doing something in fashion. It's a hobby I picked up..." He looked up at Rave and smiled a bit more. "Well.. what about you? What've you been doing these past.. what, four years?"

Syan
Vampire Prince
Send a message via AIM to Syan Send a message via MSN to Syan Send a message via Yahoo to Syan

Old 02-16-2008, 09:24 AM

Rave smiled a little. "Fashion, huh? Are you good, I might just have to con you into making me some clothes." he laughed a little, then quieted for a moment.

He'd been doing nothing at all; it seemed, but really? "Trying to get a band together, learning how to play the piano... Other various things." he looked down at Sabel a moment, s small grin forming.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 09:48 AM

"A band, huh? Any luck?" He asked with a chuckle, rubbing his arm a moment. He'd scarred over the area he'd torn up so bad back then, and he had scars from all the needles.

"Well.. I'm not sure I'm any good. No one's really ever looked at them. It's not quite a hobby I've let people know about, they just think I draw for my hobby."

Syan
Vampire Prince
Send a message via AIM to Syan Send a message via MSN to Syan Send a message via Yahoo to Syan

Old 02-16-2008, 09:59 AM

"Nope... But, it's okay; it's not like I'm going to get depressed if I don't get one together. It's just sort of a 'side project', really." He grimaced to himself. It was hard to find dependable band members in this city; that was the truth. He had to wait around for some good ones; destiny so to speak.

"You should show me some of your designs some time. I want to see; now that you've got me interested. And don't be afraid to share hobbies; some people might think they are weird, but their opinion doesn't really matter if you enjoy doing it. Mmm... Almost there..." he yawned a bit, stopping at a crosswalk.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 10:21 AM

"Well... I suppose I'll bring them with me tomorrow." Sabel replied, reaching to try and pull Rave into a soft kiss as they waited at the crosswalk, keeping it brief.

"I just.. well, you know, I live with girls. If they think I'm good, they might want me to make them things." He laughed, grinning a bit. "I wouldn't mind making anything for you though. I haven't tried too much in the line of men's clothing though."

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-16-2008, 10:40 AM

Rave pouted kiddingly as the kiss ended suddenly, straightening as the light across from them flashed to "WALK". Starting off again, he snickered at the thoughts filling his head suddenly.

"What? You don't think I'd look good in a dress? I think I have quite the becoming figure..." he taunted, a fake snob-ish air coming into his voice. He started laughing a moment later, walking up the sidewalk to his house now. "Okay... I'm joking..."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 10:52 AM

Sabel laughed at that, looking around a little when he realized just how close they were. "I think you'd look quite smashing." He teased, grinning a bit. It faded slightly as he looked off down the street.

Had he been able to walk, the temptation to venture that way might have been overwhelming and he'd have given up, but with the man guiding his chair, he knew he was safe from that past, chewing on his lower lip a bit.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-16-2008, 11:03 AM

"Oh, why thank you, love..." Rave followed Sabel's gaze almost curiously, the grin faltering. Ah... He could almost feel the pain, the temptation. If Sabel were walking... Would he even stop him? Or follow him around like he did before? He shuddered a little at the memory of that day... The heroine... It still got to him after all that time; why?

As they neared the door, he groaned. One step. That's all he had, but that was a lot when there was a wheelchair involved. Rolling his eyes to himself a bit, Rave turned he and the chair and around, and backed up towards the door, deciding to back into the door; instead of pushing Sabel up towards it.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 11:14 AM

Sabel's attention was taken when he realized Rave was trying to figure out how to get him in the house, grasping at the chair when he felt the back lift a bit. "Ah! Remember I'm not strapped in here." He squeaked with a laugh. If he could use his legs to stay in by pressing on the rests that his feet were settled on it wouldn't be so bad, but not one muscle worked on its own in them so he couldn't support himself like that.

"Might it be easier to take me out of the chair and take this one at a time?"

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-16-2008, 11:20 AM

"Oh, if you INSIST..." Rave teased, lowering the chair back to the ground and moving around to pick up Sabel.

Lifting the other up, he headed for the door, unlocking it and pushing it open. He headed for the typical place... His room. "Uh... It's a mess in here..." he muttered, mentally whincing at some of the music and clothes laying around. Could he even admit how many shambles his life had went into before? "Sorry..."

Placing Sabel on the bed, he headed back out to grab the chair and put it somewhere easy to access.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 11:39 AM

"Don't worry about it, baby, a mess ain't gonna kill me." He wrapped his arms around Rave as he was carried into the room, kissing his cheek softly. He sat on the edge of the bed, unable to really move anywhere else while Rave fetched his chair and put it aside. He did manage to reach down and strip himself of his shoes, letting his feet drop back down to brush against the floor, though he couldn't feel it at all.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-16-2008, 11:47 AM

Rave finally settled next to Sabel, after cleaning up a bit of the mess; pushing most of it toward the closet... The closet...

"Oh! I have something to give you later. Though..." he trailed off a moment. "I don't know if you really want it. But I've kept it all a while now." He leaned in, placing a small kiss on Sabel's temple; then his cheek; in an almost teasing manner.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 11:59 AM

Sabel purred softly at the kisses reaching to wrap his arms around the man again, tipping his head to finally catch his lips a moment. "Mmm... we can talk about that later then." He mumbled, kissing him again. He missed this so much, pulling himself up onto the bed a little more with his arms. Pants wouldn't be so convenient with what he had on mind.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-16-2008, 12:08 PM

Sabel always had a way to make Rave's heart race with the simplest of actions... A way to make him loose his focus so suddenly it was almost dangerous. Merely a simple revelation as he sank into the kiss, pulling Sabel closer to himself.

He hadn't realized how much he'd missed those few days until just now... It was almost painful...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 12:16 PM

Sabel groaned a little, deepening the kiss as he was pulled closer, wrapping his arms around him securely, one hand tangling into some of his hair. "Mmha.." He arched a little, grunting as he got a little frustrated with how he couldn't use his lower body like he used to.

"Ahn.. Rave... Are you sure.. you want me?" He whispered, tipping his head down a bit. He'd spent a lifetime of pleasing people; he feared disappointing the one person he wanted to please the most. He knew this would be like another sort of rehabilitation for him, he wasn't sure what his body could do, he'd used his lower body a lot when it came to being sexually active.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-16-2008, 12:28 PM

Rave held his breath a moment. That was a rather painful question... How could he express exactly how much he wanted the man before him no matter what? He raised a hand, lifting Sabel's head back up too look him in the eye, and smoothing it over the tan skin.

"I don't think I have enough words to say yes, love... I want you however you are, however I can get you. I love you, so any problem there could be, we'll figure out together. Okay, my love?" he nuzzled against the side of his face, leaving butterfly kisses. He didn't know how to approach where they were heading, but they'd figure it out...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 12:38 PM

"Oh Rave.." He giggled, blushing as he leaned into the touch of his hand. He bit his bottom lip and leaned in to kiss him again, his hands cupping the man's cheeks as he stayed settled close to the man. "Mnh.. I love you..." He mumbled, nipping at Rave's lips and he ran a hand down Rave's chest, rubbing softly as he pushed his top up to caress his flesh.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-16-2008, 01:11 PM

Rave smiled, eyes fluttering demurely, the hand moving into the dark hair and tangling. The other moving over Sabel's back; caressing, falling down to slip under the shirt. He shivered a little, purring against the kiss; pressing unconsciously towards the tantive touches gracing his skin.

He pulled away a moment, smiling almost coyly. "Do you want me to remove that; or do you want to?" he whispered, forehead resting gently against Sabel's.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 01:22 PM

Sabel trembled under the slow caresses, opening his eyes a bit more as he pushed the man's shirt up further. He giggled as Rave pulled away, letting their foreheads bump together lightly. "Mmmm... I'll get it off." He purred as he grasped the fabric and leaned back a little to try and take the man's top off, getting it up and gasping as he started to lose his balance when Rave had to raise his arms and let him go to get the shirt over his head. He tugged it off as he toppled right over onto the bed, laughing a little as he rolled onto his back, slowly pulling himself up on the bed more, dragging his legs all the way onto the soft surface so he wasn't hanging off anymore, one hand tugging at Rave's arm to follow.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-16-2008, 01:36 PM

Rave grinned, then chuckled a little; watching Sabel topple over. It was rather cute. Following the guidance of the tugging hand, he moved onto the bed further, laying half way on the bed; on his side; and leaning half way over the other, eyes falling half lidded as he smiled more.

"You're beautiful; you know?" it was perhaps a silly statement of a question, but it didn't really matter. He'd never been able to say it before. Leaning on his elbow; he brought his hand back to Sabel's face, caressing gently, before leaning in to brush a kiss over his lips.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 01:42 PM

Sabel's dark cheeks only darkened under the soft caresses after those simple words. "Am I?" He whispered against his lips, pressing softly against them for a tender kiss, his own hands reaching to stroke over the man's cheeks and into his bright hair. "Mmh... Baby, I missed you... so much." He mumbled against his lips, letting his tongue slip out to brush along Rave's lips, seeking admittance as he shifted on the bed slightly, having to use one hand to push off of it just a bit, grunting. Moving took more effort now but he was comfortable now under the man's leaned body.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-16-2008, 02:03 PM

"Mmm... I wouldn't lie, love..." His smile grew a little more, scalp tingling and sending shivers through his body as Sabel's hands moved into his hair. "I missed you too; my love... Too much."

The jolt of electricity that passed through him, as that tongue passed against his lips, was unexplainable. Beautiful, seductive... Perfect. Letting Sabel settle beneath him, and making sure he didn't need any assistance, he pressed their lips together passionately, mouth opening slowly; wantonly... lovingly...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 02:14 PM

Sabel slipped his tongue into that willing mouth, kissing him slow and passionately. "Mmmn..." He tugged Rave down against him so their bodies pressed together since he didn't have a good way to press against him himself. He blushed and pulled back from the kiss after a moment, breathing a little heavily from the bit of affection, swallowing.

"Rave... Please... Take me.. I can't take it anymore.." He whispered out with a soft groan, hands rubbing down the man's bare sides and chest once again until they reached the edge of his pants.