Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 09-04-2010, 04:13 AM

Welcome to the shop of Dreams~

Welcome to the Amaranthine. We are a dress shop that caters to almost all your needs. That is, for a wedding or party of course. Each dress is individually designed for each customer. Each one unique. In fact, our shop has its own designer. Each dress is individually made by hand within the shop's walls before being sent to a factory to have some of the rougher stitches cleaned up.

Within the walls of our shop we have our entire team. A designer, a "architect", a beading artist, a corsage maker, why, we even have our own hairstylist. If you need help booking a wedding hall, finding bridal fairs, or just need a good place to hold a party, our secretary is the one to go to.

Designer/Owner of Store: Rather enigmatic, this person can come off as rather rude at first meeting. Get to know them, you'll find that they aren't as you first thought. They are passionate about what they do, and will definitely make sure your plans go smoothly. At least the part that they are in charge of. ((Played by Aoi Kazuya; Male))
"Architect": Takes the Designer's 2-D drawings and makes them into 3-D pieces. Basically takes the sketches that the designer makes and makes them into actual dresses, well rough copies anyway, before they get sent to the factory. ((Played by BLACKllASH; Male))
Beading Artist: Makes all the accessories to go with the dresses. Well the beaded accessories anyway, also does most of the beadwork for the dresses. ((OPEN))
Corsage Artist: You know those pretty flowers that sometimes decorate the dress? Or are used as hair accessories? Things like that? That's what this person's in charge of, making those delicate pieces of art. ((OPEN))
Hair Stylist: As the name suggests, this person is in charge of helping to create the perfect hairstyle to go with the perfect dress on that special day. ((Played by Aoi Kazuya; Male))
Secretary: The owner's confidant(e) for the most part. If not shared with his own brother, the owner will most likely share his thoughts with this person. This person is in charge of showing the customers in and making sure they are comfortable. They also keep track of the date for bridal fairs, modeling gigs, and fashion shows that the owner will most likely forget. They also keep track of the locations, since the owner is very absent-minded when it comes to those things. ((Played by BLACKllASH; Female))
Make-Up Artist: Another member of this "family", this person is in charge of making the customer look their absolute best. Walking down an aisle, into a party, or even just to work, this person will make you shine like a star. ((Played by Mandy-Lexi; Female))

What? I still haven't convinced you of how well our team works? Well, I'll let you in on a little background information. Each member of this team has grown up with one another. They all went to school together, sure they've had their tiffs every now and again, but they've pulled through and managed to open a wonderful shop together. Even if you doubt their skills, after you get one glimpse at how well they work together, how they interact, you'll understand, just as our past customers have. You'll understand that, despite being a rather uncoordinated group, these people are the best out there.

And just like our name suggests, the memories we will help to create are eternally beautiful and unfading. Everlasting.

Ah, it seems I've forgotten one last person. The part-timer ((Played by Gemini; Female)). This person doesn't have much time to work at the shop, what with school and stuff. When they do though, they help out with the odds-and-ends. This person tends to be brought on site with the team if needs be, though only on days off. And if they have exams in school? They're not even allowed to step foot into the shop, well either that or face the wrath of the owner. You can't say we don't stress education.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-05-2011 at 12:31 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-04-2010, 04:14 AM

Profile Skeleton

for workers:
PHP Code:
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]
[
B]Name:[/B] (First "nickname" Last)
[
B]Age:[/B] (part-timer16-18) (everyone else: 22-26)
[
B]Appearance:[/B] (anime pics)
[
B]Piercings/Tattoos:[/B] (pics or really good descriptions, and where they are located: if applicable)
[
B]Occupation:[/B](what position do you hold?)
[
B]Personality:[/B] (what's your character like?)
[B]Posting Color:[/B] (obvious. No repeats.)
[B]Username:[/B](your username ^^)[/FONT] 
for customers:
PHP Code:
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]
[
B]Name:[/B] (First "nickname" Last)
[
B]Appearance:[/B] (anime pics)
[
B]Posting Color:[/B] (obviousNo repeats.)
[
B]Username:[/B](your username ^^)[/FONT
------------------------------------------------
Rules

~Follow the ToS (that's a given)
~I'm not a grammar nazi, but seriously? If it's supposed to be capitalized, capitalize it. If there's supposed to be a comma or a period, put that in. And try spacing out your paragraphs a bit, reading a giant block of text isn't very much fun at all.
~No Godmodding, please, that just kills all the fun in roleplaying.
~When sending in your profiles please keep to the code, I make it for a reason.
~put a feesh into your pm so I know you read the rules
~if anyone has problems with someone else, pm me about it, i'll try to help you fix whatever issue it is.
~This is a semi-literate roleplay, so at least one paragraph (five sentences) per post. I don't want any single lines. Or two lines. That's how I lose interest in things...and I let them die if I lose interest. If I don't, I try reviving them, it works half the time.
~Rules are subject to change or being added to, so don't be surprised.
~Cursing isn't really a problem with me. just don't make it every other word, and try to refrain from dropping the f-bomb to much.
~If you want something to happen in the story, like a character twist or something, clear it with me first please. I'm asking politely now so don't try to mess with me. You have been warned.
~If anyone is leaving for an extended period of time and cannot post, leave me a pm beforehand so we know that you haven't ditched us. ^^
~When you guys need to post OOC stuff without a reply, go post it in the OOC thread. I don't want this thread littered with only OOC stuff, you need to have a reply pertaining to the roleplay to post OOC.
~DO NOT CHANGE THE TIME/DAY. I will do that, I want everybody to stay in relatively the same time period so there isn't mass confusion.
~Have fun with it~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the OOC thread ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also: If has a different position in mind, feel free to PM me about it ^^

If you want to be a customer, post the customer profile into the OOC thread.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 02-26-2011 at 04:36 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-04-2010, 04:22 AM

Accepted Profiles

Males

Name:
Netsuai "Ai" Genchi
Appearance: To the right --->
Piercings/Tattoos: Two piercings in the left ear, one cartilage. Wears a small hoop earring in the first piercing with a stud (in the second piercing) of varying color (depends on what he feels like wearing) connected to a chain with a cross earring that goes into the cartilage piercing.
Has three cartilage in the right ear, all filled with studs (color to match stud in left ear).
Also has a single lip piercing, right side of bottom lip.
Has a pair of large feathered "angel" wings tattooed on his back and a cross tattooed onto the left side of his abdomen. The kanji for "ai" or "love" is also tattooed on the upper part of his left arm. The kanji for "yume" or "dream" is tattooed just below the first kanji. On his upper right arm is tattooed the kanji for "kizuna" or "family bonds" with his brother's name and his own name written in the lower left in katakana. (used this site for info/reference for the kizuna tattoo)
Personality: He loves his job almost to a fault. He's also rather distant and oftentimes off in the clouds. He finds it hard to trust others, but is very kind-hearted. His older brother is his family and his best friend and he loves him just as much as the older boy loves him. Though rather blunt at times, it's just the way he is. He also has a mischievous streak in there. Oh, and if he appears to be acting very cold at times, it's just one of the numerous aftereffects of his insomnia.
Posting Color: Dark Red
Username: Aoi Kazuya

Name:
Kouken "Kou" Genchi
Piercings/Tattoos: Three eyebrow piercings in the left eyebrow, just silver and black studs in those. Has a tattoo of a green creeping vine that goes up the right side of his back starting from the left side of his lower back. That also has red roses scattered on it, all in varying stages of blooming.
Personality: He's passionate about what he does and loves his younger brother dearly. He's also a bit overprotective but kind. And not overbearing. And while he knows how to have a good laugh, he can be a bit strict. He's especially worried about his brother's health, seeing as Netsuai rarely gets a full night's sleep.
Posting Color: Sandy Brown

Name:
Ouka Kuronosu
Piercings/Tattoos: Ouka has five piercings in his right ear, two of them cartilage piercings, and eight piercings in his left ear, three of them cartilage piercings.
Like Netsuai he also has a large pair of feathered "angel" wings tattooed onto his back.
Personality: Ouka is the eternal "schoolboy" of the group when it comes to looks. But don't let his looks fool you. Ouka is also the eternal "loner". He doesn't often drop by the shop unless there are new clients. Much like Netsuai, if you can get past his meticulously built walls, you'll find the sweet person he truly is. Ouka is a loving person, he's just had a rough time with his parents over his choice in occupation and...sexuality, so he tends to be a tad bit defensive as well. Hang out with him enough and you'll also find that he gets embarrassed rather easily. He is also a bit of a narcoleptic.
Posting Color: Navy

Quote:

Name: Riley Yokodo
Piercings/Tattoos: Nothing. Riley just does not have much interst in those types of things.
Personality: Riley can be a bit crazy at times. Mainly he will say something, mean a completely different thing, and expect others to understand. He is very passionate about his work. Taking that over anything else really. Even eating, which is a horrible habit. But on that same note, if someone were to insult his work, Riley is quick to say anything back towards him. Never really thinking about what could happen.
Posting Color: Teal
Username: BLACKllASH

Females

Quote:

Name: Gemini 'Lone Wolf' Starr
Appearance: With green eyes and black streaks in hair. --->
Piercings/Tattoos: upper right arm ears and a cross-shaped scar on her left cheek.
Personality: quiet,kind of shy,a lone wolf-like her nickname implies,but not antisocial,she took the part-time job because she wants to branch out and meet new people and come out of her shell.she loves to make music and listen to it,and she hates to stand by and do nothing,only comfortable and happy when she's moving and doing things.
Posting Color: Sea-Green
Username:Gemini
Quote:

Name: Akiye Moninoko
Piercings/Tattoos: A Vine that climbs along her entire right side, and branches off around her body. She has a very small visible spade right under her right eye.
There is something special about her tattoos though. They can only be scene under a Blacklight. So most, with the exception of her friends, do not know she has them.
For piercings Akiye wears them mostly on her right ear. She has three small hoops traveling up towards two criss-crossed bars. Each hoop is normally silver, but sometimes they will be different colors when she has to wash the silver ones. She doesn't wear many colored earrings since she had sensitive skin towards certain metals. Her left ear only has two piercings. Of which are normally simple silver studs.
Personality: Akiye likes to get her work done. Normally even working hours overtime to make sure everything can get done. She can be a very harsh person, but also a very honest person. Never in front of the costumers though. Well, most of the time. Akiye loves to have a good time when everything is done. Though since she is restricted to a desk most of the time, she gets a bit lonely easily. Even when there are others in the shop as her.
Posting Color: Dark Orange
Username:BLACKllASH

Quote:

Name: Alexandrah "Alexx" Undergere
Appearance: (anime pics)
Piercings/Tattoos: Right ear: three lobe, double helix, tragus/trages (I don't know how to spell it) Left ear: four lobe, industrial Face: left nose ring Tattoos: row of three small stars on the inside of the left wrist, lace type anklet on right ankle, yellow butterfly on the inside of the left ankle, feather behind right ear
Personality: Sarcastic. Humorous. Street smart/book smart. Easy to get along with. Very sarcastic.
Posting Color: SeaGreen
Username: Mandy-Lexi

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-05-2011 at 11:59 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-04-2010, 04:31 AM

Black List
((you get on here I have nothing to say to you. I'm already really lenient so...I have no idea how you even managed to piss me off enough to put you here))
X BLACKllASH - 'Cause she really wanted to get on here and was willing to start a poke war and a kick war just to get on XD not enough to piss me off granted, but it made other people in the room think I was psychotic when I started laughing.
X Aoi Kazuya - 'Cause I wasn't clear about the formatting of the profiles and not everybody saw what i did with it >.>
X Aoi Kazuya - 'Cause i went and broke my own rules >.< won't happen again, I promise!
X Aoi Kazuya - 'Cause I broke a promise and the same rule as before T - T that's three-times in a row T - T
X Gemini - 'Cause she continuously breaks the same rule despite my warnings >.>

White List
((yay~ you didn't piss me off XD))
~BLACKllASH - 'Cause she's so awesome for listening to me prattle on about randomness and for making an extra chara~ :glomp:
~Eiiri - 'Cause she formatted the profile herself after seeing my examples~
~BLACKllASH - 'Cause she was awesome and formatted both of her profiles
~Gemini - 'Cause she sent in the first profile AND edited a million times cause I kept changing the profile skeleton AND since she got her profile in before I even made mine

Pseudo-Black List
((just for the heck of it XD I'm somehow gonna get onto this, just you watch XD))
X Aoi Kazuya - 'Cause I wanted to get on first XD
X BLACKllASH - 'Cause she wanted to be on this list ^^

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 09-22-2010 at 02:59 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-04-2010, 04:38 AM

reserved x1

Quote:

Name: Matsushita "Matsu" Senda
Appearance:
Piercings/Tattoos: He has one piercing in his left ear (It can be seen in the picture). He always changes the earring to match whatever he's currently wearing. He rarely ever wears the same earring twice.
Occupation: Stylist making sure that the clients get the best accessories and making sure the shop stays at the forefront of fashion.
Personality: Matsu is a lively person who tends to be frank when speaking. He's very excitable and tries to keep a positive attitude. While he tries not to judge he will give a person a lecture if he thinks they really need it. He's a little dependant on his sister because he tends to lack focus.
Posting Color: Pale Green
Username:Artemis12

Name: Suzuki "Suzu" Senda
Appearance:
Piercings/Tattoos: She doesn't have any so her brother can't fuss over her ears like he does with his piercing.
Occupation: She is the website manager. She'll also help out around the shop if she isn't busy.
Personality: Suzu is the quieter of the Senda siblings and is also the more responsible one. She very diligent though is still sweet towards everyone if she can help. Like her brother she can be quite stern if she thinks it's in a person's best interest, expecially if that person is Matsu.
Posting Color: Dark Slate Blue
Username: Artemis12
I'm being lazy right now...I'll format these later and put them in with the others ^^

on a side note...I have the same hairstyle as Matsu in real life XD well...if I could spike the top part like that I mean...my hair grows fast so it's grown out a bit now...I'm gonna have to go get it trimmed back down again ^^

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 02-26-2011 at 01:40 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-11-2010, 11:57 PM

reserved x2

With the influx of new characters, it's come to my attention (coughash-chantoldmecough) that I need to update the "how they all know each other" uhm...list :sweat: I shall rewrite the entire thing off the top of my head now as I feel that the old one really doesn't fit anymore ^^

The "How we all know each other (and how Ai relates to everybody)" list of wonders~ (You can tell I'm sugar deprived right now)
Ai-chan and Kou-chan are brothers.
Ai, Kou, Riley, and Akiye are childhood friends. (Trusts them the most.)
Alexx joins the group in their second year of high school. (Trusts.)
First year of college, Kou stumbles upon Ouka during a photoshoot and can't stop talking about him. Ai meets Ouka. (Treats like a little brother that he barely talks to. Reason for level of trust will be revealed in the roleplay)
Gemini joins the team as new interns/part-timers (absolutely no trust.)

slightly edited :)

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-05-2011 at 03:02 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-12-2010, 12:43 AM

The silence in the quaint two story building was suddenly rent apart as an alarm suddenly blared. The young male lounging on a couch next to a picturesque window was jerked rather rudely from his thoughts and he turned his head slowly to the door that led into the hallway. It was time for his brother to wake up it seemed. Netsuai sighed as he stood up and pulled a white jacket on over his black sweater (what he's wearing in the pic) as he got up from his seat. He brushed his bangs to the side and picked up the papers he had scattered throughout the room, leaving them in a neat stack on an empty space on one of the many work tables.

In a bedroom a few doors down, a pair of blue-green eyes opened and Kouken sat up, running a hand through his hair in an attempt to manage his bed-head hair while the other hand hit the snooze button on his alarm. He could hear his younger brother moving about in the other room as he got off his bed with a small yawn. he tousled his hair before leaving his room with a towel draped over an arm. He could see his brother picking papers up through the doorway of the room he was in and Kouken smiled softly to himself before continuing into the bathroom to take a shower, brush his teeth, and all the other morning necessities.

Netsuai heard the door to the bathroom shut and he took that as his cue to head downstairs and into the kitchen to start on breakfast. Today he decided a simple omelet with some bacon would be good. As he grabbed the materials from throughout the kitchen, he glanced at the time, the others would be coming in soon. He set a pan onto the stove and turned the heat on. Waiting for it to heat up he went to the front door and picked up the mail, flipping through it as he walked back to the kitchen. He stopped on an interesting looking letter and flipped it around to see who had sent it. A smirk appeared on his lips before he set the letters aside and cracked an egg into the pan. Soon the sounds and smells of cooking eggs and bacon filled the house.

Kouken left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his middle, his hair dripping water down his bare chest. He took a whiff of the air and his smile widened, Netsuai had made breakfast. He quickly retreated to his own room and closed the door behind him with a click, pulling out a set of clothes to wear for the day. Nothing too formal, just a simple white t-shirt with a black vest along with a pair of dark pants. He pulled on his clothes quickly, running a comb through his hair before donning his normal accessories (necklace and bracelets in the picture). When he was done, he slipped from his room and down the stairs, entering the kitchen. "Morning Ai." he greeted his younger brother.

Netsuai looked up from where he had been setting two plates on the table and smiled softly at his brother. "Morning Kou." he replied. Morning greetings done with, the two sat down and began eating in a comfortable silence. As soon as the others arrived, Netsuai would be able to inform them of their new job offer.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 09-12-2010, 01:58 AM

The alarm went off in Riley's ear. Forcing him up in a scare. The clock scared him every morning. The worst part was, he did not keep it next to his ear, instead across the room. A habit he had during his high school and collage years was to turn the clock off and go back to sleep. This way it forces the adult out of the warmth of his bed, and up to turn it off. By that time there was no used to go to bed. He blinked a few times, and blindly took a towel before heading to the bathroom. Running the water and adjusting it to the right temperature before stepping it. Lazily Riley went to wash his hair before he realized something. With a few more blinks, he realize his clothes were still on! Riley shook his head for his stupidity, getting out of the shower, and taking them off.

He finished after a while, wrapping the towel around his waist, and hanging his clothes to dry above the shower. Although once he opened the door, Riley quickly regretted it, seeing the cold hit his skin like a ton of bricks. Bracing on, he went back into his room, drying off and changing into a clean blue button up shirt. Which he rolled the sleeves up to his elbows, and put on a pair of dark jeans. Something simple, yet gave him a very good looking persona. Riley took his phone and wallet, putting them into his pockets.

------------

Akiye had not been able to sleep at all the previous night. The apartment next to her had been having a party all night. Sure the cops showed up, but as soon as they left, they all started right back up again. She knew she could have just gone to Ai and Kou's place. But she lived all the way across town. With no transportation at that time of night. Besides, calling them at three AM was a bit out of the question. Although, she had her windows open from the smell of weed and whatever else they had been using the night before. Akiye did not live in the best part of town. In fact, her neighbors sold drugs. Lovely bunch, right? Either way, she lived there because it was cheap. She looked to the time, picking up her phone and calling a taxi.

Akiye was already completely ready. Showered, and changed. Her hair was done. Although she had it short since after the chemo, although that part of her life was behind her. And something she did not enjoy bringing up easily. Slowly, Akiye got up and started her coffee pot. Her clothing was basic for the day. Although most would think she was dressing up for some night on the town. She normally did dress herself up a bit more, but after a night of no sleep, Akiye could not be bothered. Just another month, and she could move. Since that was when her lease was up. Glancing out the kitchen window, Akiye saw the taxi pulling out. Quickly she took hold of her laptop bag. Inside was her keys, wallet, and Ipad that she used for work. The coffee finished, and she poured it into a sealed mug, adding sugar and cream. Not really measuring, but eying it.

Quickly she stepped out of her apartment, pulling the door closed as hard as she could. It was breaking off the hinges already. She reported that issue about a month ago too. Once outside she got into the taxi, and took off towards her friend's home and away from her apartment. Though it did not occur to her she smelled of drugs until she was sitting in the back seat of the taxi. Wonderful. Someone was sure to say something... A sigh escaped her lips as the taxi finally pulled up to the lovely two story home. Akiye paid and stepped out. Walking up to the door and knocking before heading inside.

"Good morning boys!" She said to them both. Taking her coat off and hanging it up. She then headed towards the kitchen. The smell threw the home told her they would both be there.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-12-2010, 02:56 AM

Netsuai had finished eating rather quickly and was sipping slowly on a cup of tea when he heard the knock from the front door. Kouken lifted his head from where he was reading the newspaper and met his younger brother's gaze, "It seems Akiye is here." he said. Netsuai nodded as the two listened to the front door open. She would know that they were within the kitchen, she always arrived near breakfast time for the boys, on a normal day anyway. Kouken returned to his food and newspaper while Netsuai took another sip of tea before getting up to meet Akiye at the doorway to the kitchen.

There was a funny smell in the air this morning, Netsuai thought, crinkling his nose slightly as it almost literally crashed into his nose. "Akye, love, what is that smell on your clothes?" Kouken appeared at Netsuai's shoulder before the girl had a chance to answer and replied for her, "Drugs." Netsuai's eyes sparkled in understanding. "Your neighbors at it again, I suppose?" Kouken asked. Netsuai motioned for Akiye to join them in the kitchen and held out his hands for her coat, "If you really need to get away from there, you know you can call us right?" Then he glanced at his brother, "Or rather, you can call me. I'll most likely be awake anyway. I'd be happy to come pick you up." He pulled out a chair for his friend before resuming his seat and taking another sip of his tea. "if you want to try to wash the smell out, feel free to use the bathroom, I know we have a set of your spare clothes lying around somewhere in here." Kouken added before he picked his newspaper back up.

Hresvelgr

Old 09-12-2010, 03:58 AM

Akiye heard Ai come in the room behind her. Though she turned, knowing he could smell the drugs from her clothing. Well, it was never hard to pick up in there home. She turned. A small smile graced her lips hearing the question. Not for the fact that she did smell like drugs, but more for seeing the look on his face. Akiye hated the smell herself, but she had grown used to it after living next to a crack house for so long. "Kou is right dearest." She said to them both. Looking back at her coat and shaking her head and she took it off fully and stuck it outside to air out. If she were to put it into the wash it would shrink.

"One more month and I am out of there. I do not really know where I am going, but it will hopefully be on this side of town." Akiye closed the front door. Seeing Ai holding his hand out. "It is probably betting out there for now. I know I could have called. Thank you though Ai." She said and took the seat offered to her. Akiye heard what Kou said to her. The smell probably starting to get to him. She felt a bit bad, But there was no way around it for her. Unless she were to wash everything in a laundry mat every day in the morning.

"I think I will do that come to think of it. Be back in a few minutes." Akiye stood back up, pushing her chair in and headed out of the room. Giving them both a small wave. Heading into the bathroom, she took everything off, throwing them into the washer. Being sure to switch their clothes of coarse, and even throw in a few from their small pile. It was the least she could do after all. In the bathroom she found a black slip from a few weeks ago when they went out for the night. She still have her stockings on since they did not smell at all. Once everything was settled, Akiye stepped out, and back into the kitchen. "A little formal, but it works. Am I Right?" There was a small shimmer from where her tattoos came out. Only if someone was really looking they could see the leaves peeking out from her dress.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 09-12-2010, 04:55 AM

Diantha woke up in her bed, snuggled deep into the many blankets and pillows on her bed. Her loft apartment was kept cold all year round. She yawned, hit the snooze button, then fell back asleep. Ten minutes later the alarm went off again and she groaned. Wrapping one of the blankets around her body, she made her way to her bathroom. She reached into her shower and turned the shower on. Letting the water heat up, she went down to her kitchen and started up her coffee maker. It would be finished by the time she was done with her shower. She went back to her bathroom, shed her blanket and clothes and stepped into the steaming shower.

Twenty minutes later, she was clean and out of the shower. She put on a terrycloth robe and poured herself a cup of coffee. She added some milk and sugar, then went to her room to find something to wear. This always took some time for her. She picked through her closet for close to ten minutes, the decided on a cute little dress she hadn't worn for a long time (the one in the profile picture). After dressing, she went back into the bathroom to fix her hair and makeup. Getting ready always took Dia a long time, so she was always awake a long time before she had to be at work. She finished her cup of coffee, then put some more into a portable thermos.

Leaving her apartment, she caught a cab and made her way to a bead shop. She had been working on a project the day before but had run out of ivory beads. She had cream ones, but it wasn't the same to her and she couldn't finish the project without them. Taking five minutes to get the beads she needed, she had what she needed for work. She had the cab take her to the shop and she entered. "I'm here! Sorry, I'm late, I had to pick up some beads," she called up the stairs. Dia could smell the breakfast from downstairs.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-12-2010, 07:19 PM

Netsuai smiled and stood up again to put his cup into the sink, "You look great, as always." he replied. Then he caught Akiye in a single-armed hug and pressed a chaste kiss to her forehead, "Don't worry so much about looks." It was habit for him. He wasn't a really touchy-feely kind of guy, but he had his moments. After releasing his friend he disappeared through a side door right as the front door opened again and Dia's voice filled the house.

Kouken shook his head at his brother's antics as he deposited his own dishes in the sink, making a mental note to go clean them up before any customers got here and nodded to Akiye before leaving the kitchen to go greet Diantha. "We're all in the kitchen Dia. And you aren't late so don't worry 'bout it." he said, walking out into the front hall. He noted the bag in her hands and chuckled, "I didn't know you were so psyched about your project you couldn't wait for our new shipment of materials to get here before finishing."

((XD my posts keep shrinking, it's really kind of funny.))

Eiiri

Old 09-12-2010, 08:08 PM

Diantha raised her eyebrows, she was a little surprised when she found out she was not late for work. She had thought that her little side trip would have caused her to be late, it sometimes did. She had stopped herself from shopping around and had focused on getting what she needed. She had never really carried around a watch, so she didn't know the time. Even now with the use of cell phones as clocks she rarely checked the time, she didn't really care. She was lucky that her alarm clock was set to wake her up in the morning. "Oh, then never mind about it. Good morning, I hope you are well today," she said softly, looking at Kouken.

She looked at her purchase, when he mention the shipment. Dia had remembered the shipment was coming in soon, but she often thought that their supplier mislabeled their colors and she almost never got exactly what color she wanted. She had complained before, but they just argued with her and didn't agree. Dia was also a little behind on the project and wanted it to get it done. "They never send me the color I ask for, so I just picked up the one I needed," she explained, taking a sip of her coffee.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-13-2010, 04:02 AM

((i have alot to catch up on but i'll do that tomorrow.i have to go to bed,plus my computer time is up.night,all. ^-^ ))

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-13-2010, 05:49 AM

Flora had woke up early that morning by now she got up around 6am. so right now the young woman was done eating breakfast. was making some bento box lunch's she'd made a habit of making lunch's for everyone at the shop. Flora aka Kobato use to live in japan before moving here. so her habits form her home land flowed her here heck sometimes the old habits were useful. today the woman had on a green dress with a cream colored coat on, as well hat on top of her head. ((same as profile pic.))

"Oh my better finish making these bento box lunch's then. head on to work but first I must wash my dish's. thank goodness today is lovely day out I wonder how everyone is doing?" she says to her self wile starting to wash the dish's that had just been used. taking her time looking up at the clock once every few minutes by the time. Kobato was done she grabs the bento box lunch's putting all of them in large bag. then walks out of her front door locking it up first,then starts walk off to work. Flora lived only few minutes walk away form the shop so she help out when they had a over loud of work to do. ((I hope this is okay post please forgive any bad grammar mistakes. has been trying to use abode reader on fire fox. oh and what font is everyone using?))

Hresvelgr

Old 09-13-2010, 04:07 PM

((Im not using a font. Just changing the size to 1))

Akiye used to blush whenever Ai did such motions with her. Although that was high school also. Akiye was much to to it, though it still brought a small smile whenever he did kiss her. She heard the door open as both of the men stepped out of the room. Akiye would have gone also, but she thought better than to overwhelm the poor girl. Instead, she looked to the dishes in the sink. Making her way to them, she started to clean them. The thing about Akiye, she enjoyed getting things done right away. Cleaning was something she did not mind either.

In the other room she could hear Diantha just coming in for the day. Dia was one girl Akiye did not like at first. But then again, Akiye did have trust issues at times. Not that she left that get in the way most of the time. She finished washing the dishes and set them aside to dry. Before heading into the other room, she dried her hands off. "Good morning Dia." Akiye greeted. Smiling from the kitchen as she reached into her bag to pull out her Ipad. Akiye knew some of them thought it was a waste of money, but she only used it for work. It was lighter than a regular laptop also. turning it on, she stepped into the other room where everyone else was. While going over the list of what to do that day. Plus the shipment list. She knew Dia would ask if they sent the right colors. Though something caught her eyes. "The intern is coming today to start. Gemini Starr." Akiye said to them all. Knowing everyone had forgotten.

-------------

Riley left his apartment, locking the door of coarse. The shop was just down the street from him, but on the way was a coffee shop. He normally stopped on the way for everyone. He had everyone's orders memorized, since he did do this every morning for the most part. Riley stretched a bit as he walked into the shop. Waiting in the short line. Lucky him he was stuck behind the old fart who could not read. Calling the girl behind the counter ignorant. Of coarse Riley looked up at the girl, she had an accent. The old man suddenly said something that made Riley speak up. "Go back to your country!" He screamed at her.

Riley stepped forward. "hey there cutie." Riley said to the poor girl, before turning his attention to the old man. "I like how calm she is, even with a ignorant bastard like you yelling at her. Not only does she have a job, but she is polite, and can probably tell you to shut the hell up in two languages." Riley was pissed, but he held a smile while speaking. Thus pissing off the old man further. The man reached a hand up and punched Riley. Lucky for Riley, a cop had just gotten into the line. A cop at a coffee shop, who would have guessed? The cop escorted the man out of the restaurant. Giving Riley the chance to order. Finally. The girl thanked him, and offered to give him everything. Not really giving Riley a chance to say no, she gave him everything. Although Riley still tipped the girl with a twenty dollar bill.

Within a few minutes, Riley arrived at the shop. Having to knock since his hands were full from everyone's drinks.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-14-2010, 03:12 AM

Kouken frowned slightly as he listened to Diantha's explanation, "If the supplier we ordered from was always getting your colors wrong, why didn't you tell either myself or Ai?" He didn't wait for an answer, already murmuring to himself. A moment later he stopped, "Ai wouldn't mind if we switched suppliers, he's been getting irked by our current one anyway. Have any in mind you'd like?" Kouken slid his hands into his pockets and shifted his weight around, he could hear dishes clinking in the sink and the sound of water running. Akiye again probably, cleaning up after himself and Netsuai. Really, no matter how many times the boys told her they could do it...it was like she didn't trust them or something. He shook his head slightly and rolled his eyes in a joking manner, "I swear she thinks we can't take care of ourselves." he stage whispered to Diantha, leaning in slightly closer to the girl, as Akiye appeared behind him. He straightened up and chuckled, "Ah yes, the part-timer. She's coming later right? After school or something?"

Netsuai returned from the back room to find the kitchen devoid of human life and a pile of clean dishes on the side. He stared at them blankly for a moment before picking them up one by one and placing them back into the cupboards. After placing the utensils back into their drawers, he ran a hand through his short hair, that should take care of the kitchen. He left a minute or so later, having spent a little time just staring at the wall, lost in thought. He was in time to catch the end of Akiye's statement and he made a small noise of discomfort, "I still don't get how Kou managed to make me hire a part-timer." He grumbled as his brother laughed, rather loudly at that, at his younger brother's discomfort.

"We already have enough employees as it is. I don't understand what a part-timer's going to do around here."

"And the famous Ai un-trustworthiness finally shows itself." Kouken said, leaning over to wrap an arm around his brother's shoulder. Netsuai tensed at that and frowned at his brother, "that wasn't even remotely funny." he retorted in an icy tone. "Hai. Hai. Sorry I even mentioned it Your Royal Highness." Netsuai raised a hand to smack against the back of his brother's head before shrugging the older man's arm off to go answer the door.

Without even bothering to check who it was, Netsuai pulled the door open and blinked at his long-time friend that was standing in the doorway, hands full of drinks. "It's only Riley." He called back into the house and then turned to re-enter the building, leaving the door open for Riley.

((Alright, this is important guys ^^ here is some background info I forgot to add (and for the people I already told this to, i edited a bit ^^).
Netsuai, Kouken, Akiye, and Riley are childhood friends so Netsuai, who has trust issues, will trust them the most, even unintentionally. you'll have to forgive him if he seems to favor them over everyone else.
In high school the group befriends kurobizzle's character if she ever gets the character to me :sweat: and Diantha, so Netsuai will trust these two pretty well.
Then in college they meet Flora and the photographer (whose profile I will eventually get around to making XD). Netsuai might be a little colder to you guys but he still treats you like family 'cause he obviously trusts you or he wouldn't be letting you work so close with him.
As for Gemini's character "Gemini", Netsuai doesn't trust you at all. Kouken somehow managed to convince his brother to let her work part-time, your character will have to earn everyone's trust and then work on making Netsuai trust her.

Also, when you guys need to post OOC stuff without a reply, go post it in the OOC thread. I don't want this thread littered with only OOC stuff, you need to have a reply pertaining to the roleplay to post OOC...like this long thing I just typed XD

Gemini: I'll let you off this time cause I forgot to put it in the rules ^^

Also, if I have any other background stuff to add, they'll be in my OOC's most likely, so read them!

thanks for reading this incredibly long OOC >.>

@Gemini: Right, also, because your character's only a part-timer, she still has to go to high school, so she'll probably miss out on some of the stuff that goes on.))

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 09-14-2010 at 03:14 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-14-2010, 03:15 AM

((sorry i'm so late! wow,that means this post will make him trust her even less! open mouth insert foot!))
Gemini woke up to the sound of her alarm,and realized instantly that she had-again-hit the snooze button too many times. It was a terrible habit that she had developed during her junior high school years,and she still sometimes slipped into-usually at the worst possible times. Case in point: today was her first day of a long weekend,and also her first day of work.
She jumped up and ran to her bathroom,taking a shower as fast as possible. She threw on her clothes for the day(same as in the pic but cleaner) and ran out her door-then ran back in to grab her purse and put her shoes on. Then she ran back out and hopped on her motorcycle,a gift from her aunt on her sixteenth birthday. Riding as fast as the speed limit allowed,she arrived ten minutes late to the shop.
Crap crap crap! she muttered,parking,putting down the kickstand,and running in.

Sorry i'm late! i need to get a louder alarm! she tried and failed to joke. She was never too good with people,especially after her parents died in that car accident and left her with her severely irresponsible aunt.
This isn't gonna hurt my chances of making it here,is it Netsuai-san? she asked,slipping back into the honorifics she had always used when she was younger. Her voice was low and her eyes cast to the ground,making sure no one could recognize her blush as anything but red cheecks from exertion.

Last edited by Gemini; 09-14-2010 at 04:06 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-14-2010, 03:20 AM

((ohnoes, I broke my own rule. i shall go put myself on black-list after this...

Gemini, love, can you uhm...space your paragraph out a bit? It's a bit painful for my eyes to decipher where everything is >.> sorry >.> also, I was starting this from the fall, so it'd be the beginning of the school year >.> sorry... cause i already made Kouken say your character was at school >.>
Also, what happened to capitals? maybe it's not the spacing, but could you please put capitals and spaces between each new sentence?
I feel like a meanie for overanalyzing your post >.>

*sigh* I epically fail at making roleplays *bangs head on wall*))

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 09-14-2010 at 03:45 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-14-2010, 04:00 AM

((no,no it's ok,i'll fix it! sorry!))
EDIT:there,all fixed,i hope.

Last edited by Gemini; 09-14-2010 at 04:04 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-14-2010, 04:05 AM

((mou, I broke a promise and another rule. >.< I really do fail *cries*

Gemini-chan, please stop just posting OOC comments here without replies in them, I don't want it to become a habit and make me have to put you on the Black list >.> Get on there more than me and I'm gonna have to ask you to leave...I don't wanna do that >.>))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-14-2010, 04:07 AM

((okay,sorry sorry sorry! i'll go die now! this will be the last time,promise! but i can't reply yet...no one's replied to me. :cry:))

Eiiri

Old 09-14-2010, 04:13 AM

Diantha winced when Kouken told her about the beads. She had been meaning to say something, but she had trouble bringing it up. "I'll write down some names of bead suppliers I like," she said to Kouken before he left for the backroom. Dia gave Akiye a smile when she came in from the kitchen. "Morning Akiye," she said as she moved to her workstation to put the bag and her purse down. Her workstation was neat and organized, with everything having a place. She would get very angry if anything was borrowed and not put back into its correct position. She placed the new beads next to her unfinished project and rejected the urge to get straight to work on it.

She heard Akiye mention the new part-timer and realized that she had completely forgotten that she was coming today as well. She was glad that the shop had Akiye because Dia felt that they would go out of business without her. She remembered the process of selecting the part-timer, it was long and took Netsuai some convincing that they needed one. When she heard the knock on the door, she reentered the front hall and waved at Riley. "Do you need any help with those, Riley?" she asked, standing out of his way in case he didn't need any help.

She also saw a girl she didn't know enter in behind him. The girl was out of breath and looked nervous. 'She must be the part-timer,' she thought getting a good look at the girl. She seemed nice enough, but being late was probably not going to help her case. It was hard to earn Netsuai's trust, Dia still felt that at times she still didn't have it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-14-2010, 04:48 AM

Finally getting to the store Flora walks in to the shop wile sighing out. for once it look like she was late maybe? "Good morning everyone I'm sorry if I am late. you all know how klutzy this one can be at times." Flora says before walking off to the kitchen. to put the lunch's away till it would be lunch time for everybody.

After bit she hurry's off go work on some flowers that must get done. mostly some hair clips,about half dozen en flowers for shoe. yet did the woman forget about any other flowers that she'd. forget to do the other day such as dress wise? her mind wonder's off thinking about a cretin person. form the long ago past of livening in japan if anyone had ask the woman. yes she had been in love before but had to make it long dissent relationship.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-14-2010, 04:56 AM

Gemini coughed,looking around shyly. Now that she was here,she didn't know what to do.
Dummy! maybe asking would help? She thought to herself. She looked around again,wondering what she would be needed for.
Um...is there anything i can do to help? She asked quietly,hoping no one would think she was being rude.