Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-23-2011, 05:23 AM

"Sorry...whatever for?" Netsuai questioned, tilting his head slightly. At Akiye's declaration a shot of warmth had spread through Netsuai and he unknowingly had smiled a little wider. At her apology though...the smile diminished and he regarded the woman he held with a calm gaze. "Do you mean what you said was a mistake..." he started. Netsuai then proceeded to bring his face close enough to Akiye's so that he could whisper into her ear. "...or do you doubt that I feel the same way?"

Without waiting for a response, Netsuai shifted in such a way that he placed Akiye on the bed and he was able to get up. He released her from his grasp and straightened his clothes. After running a hand quickly through his hair he turned and walked over to the door, pulling it open. He paused in the doorway and cast a look over his shoulder. "Doubt or no doubt...I believe there's a part-timer that needs work to do." Netsuai seemed to contemplate something before holding out his hand to Akiye. He offered her a small smile to go with his actions.

((I wonder how many responses I'll actually get...))

Kouken chuckled along with Riley. Yes, of course, Netsuai would probably get mad at him first for even considering Riley's ideas before he moved onto venting at Riley for even coming up with the "stupid" idea. They were a family...though somewhat dysfunctional, a family all the same. Kouken was glad that he and his brother had met these people...they were good for Netsuai. Though sometimes Kouken couldn't be too sure about that.

As Gemini spoke, Kouken switched his attention back to the part-timer, leaving Riley to converse with Dia. "Well...for our documents..." Kouken raised a hand to his chin as he tried to remember how Netsuai had specified that the papers that needed to be filed were to be separated. "First by client. Then by date. And then finally by how much assistance was requested, and I mean if they just requested a dress, or if they requested the dress and a bag plus hairstyle...something like that. You got it?" Kouken let his hand fall from his chin and he watched Gemini curiously, waiting for her response. "When you finish with that you can leave them in separate piles on that table," Kouken pointed to the one closest to the windows, " for my little brother to go over before he gets one of us to put them away."

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 02-23-2011, 07:30 PM

Riley examined the dress. Looking at it from top to bottom about six times. He wasn't a fashion designer himself. But Riley knew what looked good and what did not. He was a great guy to bring shopping with. Almost like a gay friend. Except Riley was straight. Which made it even more fun. The bead work on the dress was excellent. But one thing that worried him was weather or not the beads would weight the dress down.

"I know it isn't done, but have you tried it on? I'm worried about weather or not the beads will weight down the dress enough to show your goods." Riley said. Probably making the conversation three hundred times more awkward. "But other then that, I would add a nice belt, a sparkly pair of earring. It looks plain at a first glance, but the more I look, the more I love it." He said with a smile. "I find plain dresses are more fun any way. You are not stuck wearing one pair of shoes with it. If you know what I mean." He said to Dia. It was his job to make a rough design into something wearable. After all, working next to Ai most of the time. Well, the man came of with some of the most craziest designs.

---------

Akiye sat up as Ai started to stand himself. She looked up at one of her best friends. One she had known probably threw out her entire life. Since she could remember actually. One thing she noticed, he hadn't said it back... but then again, she could not rush anything. If that anything would even happen. After being close friends for so long, would they want to risk and change that? At least Ai knew how Akiye felt. That was all that mattered for now.

She stood up herself. Straightening her dress out. And fluffing her hair back up a bit. Thoughts were running threw her brain faster than a jaguar. It then occurred to her, that they were still in work. And Ai had just met the new intern. She had to wonder what sort of work Kouken had given the poor girl to do. Probably go threw Akiye's organized mess.

"I meant it Ai.. I just needed to let you know. It has been something I have been holding in since.. Well, I'll tell you later." She said to the raven-haired man. She took his hand, smiling back at him. She knew his wanting to leave the room was his way of saying they may speak about it later. Or they may not. Netsuai probably needed some time to allow it to sink it. Then again it sometimes of difficult to tell with him.

"I wonder if Riley has learned Gemini's name just yet."
Akiye said, changing the subject to something at hand.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-24-2011, 04:39 AM

gemini saluted enthusiastically.
"understood,sir! you can count on me!" she said,setting to work instantly.with great excitement and determination,she began sorting exactly as she's been told,doing perfectly-even going so far as to stack the piles neat a pins,not a single paper out of place.she was absolutely determined to get this job right,so she could go home and tell her aunt that she finally did something right.
and... she thought as she sorted,and i want to show that netsuai that i can be counted on! she blushed bright red as a disney song floated through her mind YouTube - I won't say i'm in love - Hercules
NO! that's not it at all! i don't like...not that way...maybe... her thoughts franticly tried to hide themselves.she shook her head fiercely to rid herself of the thoughts and went back to work,not missing a beat despite her inner turmoil.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-24-2011, 04:08 PM

((hey Gemini ^^ you switched your posting color?))

Netsuai only inclined his head slightly at Akiye's words. He turned as soon as she finished talking and pulled her behind him, tugging lightly on her hand, and started back to the main room where everybody was "working".

It wasn't only Akiye who felt that way. Obviously. But...those three words she'd said to him...they weren't something he was ready to say just yet. He was ashamed to admit it, but admit it he would, that he had never even said them to his brother....except for that one time at the funeral. When Kouken had promised to stay with Netsuai no matter what. Netsuai swallowed dryly before raising an eyebrow as he walked into the main work room.

"...what's going on?"

Kouken's head shot up from where he was watching the new part-timer sorting papers and he grinned widely at his little brother.

"Ai! You feeling better now little brother?"

Netsuai nodded slowly. He walked further into the room before releasing Akiye's hand.

"I hope you don't mind. I set Gemini to sorting some of the paperwork."

"Ah..."

Netsuai let his gaze sweep over everyone else before he nodded slightly to himself. He had an announcement to make...whoever wasn't here yet could just hear it from the others than.

"We got another assignment." Netsuai started, bringing a hand up to run through his hair. "It's the entire package, so we'll need everyone for this. I will be going to meet up with the customer to clear up the details. Kouken is in charge while I'm out. Is that clear?"

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 02-24-2011, 08:47 PM

Diantha blushed furiously as Riley mentioned 'her goods' hanging out. She wasn't used to talking about such things, especially around those of the opposite sex. Taking into account what he said, she weighed the dress in her hands, she hadn't thought about the weight of it. "It doesn't feel like it would be too heavy, but maybe I should check," she said awkwardly, not looking at him in the face, since her was still pink.

Taking the dress to the back room, she quickly put it on. She was relieved to find that the beads weren't weighing the dress down, but she couldn't see the full effect of the dress, as there was no decent mirror in the room. She tentatively stepped towards the full length mirror they had for customers and looked at the dress. It looked better than she had really expected, after all she had never tried anything like designing an entire dress before.

If she had to say so she thought she did a pretty good just. Though Riley had a point, it as rather plain compared to most of what the shop produced, but she had enough accessories to dress it up in many different ways.

Hresvelgr

Old 02-25-2011, 03:10 AM

Riley wanted to laugh at his making Diantha blush mad, but he knew better to hold it it. She left before Ai and Akiye walked back into the room. He noticed something right away, Little Ai and Akiye holding hands. He again wanted so bad to mention it, but again held it in. Even Riley knew when to keep his mouth shut. Although it was rare. It was good to see Netsuai in a much better mood.

He listened carefully to the announcement. Excited he would have something to do. Finally.

"Sounds good."
Riley said to everyone. Replying to Netsuai at the same time. "We shall lock Kouken in the closet and order Pizza for lunch. Speaking of which. What does everyone want?"

---------

Akiye stood at the doorway while Netsuai reunited with Kouken. Then she listened to the announcement. It would give everyone work, which always cheered everyone up. Not that anyone was really saddened any how. Riley answered for everyone, giving Akiye the chance to go over to where Gemini was.

"Kouken gave you my afternoon work." She said to the girl. Watching her for a bit. She was doing a good job. Not that filing papers was ever very difficult. But still, even the smallest assignment did make a difference. Akiye went over to her desk. Opening up the second drawer on the left and pulling a binder out.

Inside was a list, about three pages long just from that month. She jotted down some information on a sticky note, and pulled it off. Just a simple number and name. "Netsuai" She said, holding it out for him. Akiye knew Netsuai probably remembered where he was meeting the client. But just in case, Akiye would always give him whoever's number. After all, they had to call the office in order to get in touch with Ai or Kouken.

She heard Riley's question also. "Depends where you are going. That new Asian restaurant in the center of town just opened." She picked up her tea Riley had brought earlier that day. Taking a sip. It was cold by then, but she would just pop it in the microwave in a few minutes.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 02-25-2011, 08:38 PM

If one would listen long enough in that very shop, he or she could hear the monstrous stomping footsteps of someone coming from down the road. Along with that, a large dust cloud formed just under those thunderous sounds. Strange enough, it was much like an anime scene, very epic indeed. Various shouts of surprise and shock also occurred, producing an odd sense of hysterical confusion. What was this massively approaching thing in the distance?...

In that massive torrent, Kaizoku was springing along the concrete, at an extremely surprising speed. "Ererereerererererer-" he roared, his eyes covered by his glass and brass goggles, his headband covering his entire forehead. Were he in perfectionist mode, he'd be a little upset about his entirely swept back hair. But no. He was focused entirely on speeding to the shop as fast as he could. He couldn't be late!

"Koooooouuuuuu-saaaaaaan!~" He shouted once more, sprinting even further, causing many of the passerby to fall to the sidewalk in fright. Nearing an appropriate spot, he jumped once, implanting his heels to the road and skidding along. It wasn't the best system of braking, but it worked, leaving a little trail of cracked concrete, his boots heavy enough to do so. Finally, this lead him to a stop right in front of the door, his position still the same as he was skidding.

This remained true for a few moments before he exclaimed "Gomenasai~", bowing deeply and respectively...unfortunately this made his head smack straight into the door, cracking the glass...also opening it a little...

Again, he remained this way before standing upright again, practically unchanged from any of those events. He grinned, his goggles back to show his beaming brown eyes. "Hiya~"

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-25-2011, 08:56 PM

((argh, right as I'm doing homework...I shall leave a little note here ^^ nobody respond yet. I need to respond to that post and well, I'm doing homework so....yea. I shall edit this post when I finish ^^))

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 02-25-2011, 08:57 PM

((Okieee...wait...does this count as responding?...O-o...))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-26-2011, 02:08 AM

Netsuai chuckled softly at Riley's words. "But aren't you forgetting that the closet unlocks from both the inside and the outside?" He had paused in the doorway and leaned against the frame to smile wryly at his childhood companion.

"And plus, what makes you think you would be able to get me into that closet anyway?" Kouken interjected, crossing his arms over his chest with a raised eyebrow. He didn't comment on the fact that Netsuai hadn't even bothered to protest against his brother being locked into a closet...even if the threat was coming from Riley. He blinked before relaxing his arms and shrugging. "I'm not really a pizza person, I'll probably just cook something later."

Netsuai opened his mouth as if to say something but closed it just as quickly when he heard somebody shouting Kouken's name. He turned his dark gaze to his brother who had paled and raised an arm to scratch the back of his head, smiling sheepishly at his younger brother.

"I-I guess I forgot to mention I had an apprentice...?"

A crack coming from the front door made Kouken cringe and pale even further as he laughed nervously under Netsuai's positively murderous look.

"He will be paying for all damage repairs."

"A-ah..."

Kouken sighed as his shoulders visibly slumped. He trudged past his brother to go answer the front door. "Kaizoku...what did tell you about first impressions? My little brother is going to murder me at this rate..." Kouken sighed out as he saw the smiling blonde standing at the door.

A moment later Netsuai had pushed past his brother, given Kaizoku an indifferent glance, and started walking down to the driveway. He paused a few steps away. "Matsu and Suzu will be meeting the client with me. And I think I might call him in as well."

Kouken brightened at the mention of him. "Will you? Make sure to bring them all by later then." Then Kouken's expression turned thoughtful. "But with that many people..."

Netsuai sighed as he raised a hand with keys clasped in them. "I'll be taking the Maserati GranCabrio since it's about the only car we own that can seat more than two..."

Kouken got a misty-eyed look on his face. "her maiden voyage..." then he laughed and shook the look away, waving to his brother. "Don't drive too recklessly Ai."

Netsuai nodded at his brother's words before entering the garage. He walked past the motorcycles and the two-seater cars before finding the one he was looking for. They had recently purchased the car when they realized they'd probably need a car that could seat more than two people. After a long debate, Netsuai agreed to sell a couple of his prized motorcycles and Kouken agreed to sell one of his prized Maserati Spyder's.

Netsuai hopped into the driver's seat and carefully pulled out of the garage, pausing long enough to buckle his seat-belt before pulling into the street and pulling away. He'd have to stop by that guy's house first to pick him up before meeting with Matsu, Suzu, and the client.

((uhm...about the car choices...I just really like the way some Maserati's look. Really. ^^;
and the "him" referred to by both Ai-chan and Kou-chan is the photographer who is technically nonexistant since I still haven't made his profile ^^; I'll get around to it, promise!))

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-26-2011, 02:53 AM

Suzu drummed her fingers against the steering wheel as she waited for Matsu to get back in. She eyed the clock on the dashboard and let out a nervous sigh. She'd told Matsu that the meeting was a half hour earlier than it actually was and they were still running the risk of being late. Suzu looked back out the car window and watched her brother.

Matsu paid the newstand guy and hefted a stack of fashion magazines into his arms. He rushed to the car and Suzu opened the door for him. Before Suzu could open her mouth to complain Matsu shoved the pile of mags into her hands before sprinting back to the stand to pick up his second one. As he sat back down Suzu took the rest of the magazines from him and placed them on the backseat.

"That was a lucky brake wasn't it?" Matsu said cheerfully while he buckled his seatbelt. Suzu frowned as she eased the car back into traffic.

"That wouldn't have been neccesary at all if you'd simply remembered to renew the subscriptions. We're going to be late now because of this." Suzu sighed speeding up a little to make up time.

"We're already late. Besides once the others get their hands on the zines they'll forget the lateness." Matsu shrugged unconcerned. The rest of the drive fell into silence as Matsu buried his attention into Elle and Suzu concentrated on navigating through the traffic. Finally they pulled up to the meeting place.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-26-2011, 03:10 AM

Netsuai pulled to a stop in front of Ouka's apartment and pulled his cellphone out. He quickly scrolled through the contents before spotting the one labeled with 'Ouka Kuronosu' and hit send. He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as he waited for the younger male to answer his phone.

One ring.

Two rings.

There was a click as the phone was answered and Ouka's soft voice floated out from the speakers. "Ai...?" Netsuai sighed in response, Ouka only able to hear the crackle of static that Netsuai's breath had caused. "Get down here. I have a client to meet with today and my brother wants to see you." There was the sound of shuffling and a yawn before Ouka murmured something that sounded like a positive response. The two hung up their phones simultaneously.

A few minutes later, Ouka came stumbling out of his apartment complex, a camera bag thrown over his shoulder and his signature pair of headphones wrapped around his neck. The twenty-two year olds pink eyes appraised the car that Netsuai sat in with a look of approval before walking around the front to get into the shotgun seat.

No words were exchanged as he settled into his seat, leaning around to secure his camera bag in the back seats before turning back and putting his own seat-belt on. With that, Netsuai put his foot to the pedal and they were off again.

The drive to the cafe wasn't long, what with the numerous back roads that Netsuai knew to take. In fact, when he finally pulled up to the cafe, he saw that Suzu had pulled up just a moment before him. Netsuai parked the car carefully before killing the engine. He stuffed the keys into his pockets before getting out of the car. On the other side, Ouka had gotten out as well, stretching his arms before leaning over the back door to grab his camera bag. Netsuai gave the two siblings a nod in greeting before entering the small cafe. Ouka glanced at the two and murmured a soft, "Hello..." before following after Netsuai into the building. Now...if only they could find their client...

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-26-2011, 03:46 AM

As Suzu put the car in park Matsu turned to put his magazine in the back. He paused and smiled as he recognized the people in the car that pulled up behind them.

"Well look at that. We're not so late after all. Ai just pulled up behind us." Suzu looked back as well and waved at Netsuai as he nodded at them. She grabbed her bag and got out of the car locking it with a push of a button. Matsu followed her out and they both said hi back to Ouka as they walked into the cafe as well.

So how've you been, Ouka? Haven't seen you in a good bit of time. You're still wearing those headphones I see. You sure you still don't want the customizable one? It can go great with any outfit." Matsu said lightly trying to make conversation with the younger man. He ran his hand through his hair and preened a spike or two. "Maybe I should get a trim. What do you think?" He asked Ouka.

Suzu walked up to Ai's side and scaned the room. "Any sign of our client yet?" She asked quietly. She reached into her bag and pulled out her Macbook Air. She opened the small laptop and began pulling up their website and any other files they might need to show the client. "Do you have any idea what the client might be hiring us for?" Suzu asked wondering if there were specific interests they would be appealing to.

Hresvelgr

Old 02-26-2011, 04:49 AM

[IMGleft]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n225/firekimono/Decorated%20images/0097.jpg[/IMGleft]
A young girl looked up from a table. She appeared about the age of twenty. Maybe even younger. Then again, she did appear like she could be in high school. But that simply was not the case. She wore an off the shoulders sweater and a short blue skirt. Along with a simply pair of black heels. In front of her was a simple cup of coffee while she waited.

Fake pink nails clicked on the table. It was always interesting how she could not even feel them. This girl was in fact the client. Here because she needed help setting up a formal for her college. It was a college a few towns away. The girl herself lived even further. Maybe about an hour away to come talk to the famous Netsuai. The only problem was, she had lied about who she was. Since Ai would never meet with her under any other circumstances.

Her name was Akane Moninoko. Age twenty, stood about about five feet five inches, and was an ex cheerleader at her college. She had gotten into some trouble in her teen years. Involving drugs, selling her body, and a few other things she would not mention lightly. Akane looked up as Netsuai, Matsu, Suzu, and Ouka walked in. She raised her hand daintily.

"Yo hoo! Over here guys!"
She said in a very cheery voice, it had the slight undertone of someone who was used to shouting into large crowds.. "Your late." Akane said, standing up in order to greet her guests.

-

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 02-26-2011 at 11:33 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-26-2011, 05:02 AM

One of Ouka's hands instantly went up to his headphones when Matsu started talking to him, asking if he was sure he didn't want to switch them. "I don't go to the shop much...and these are more for sentimental value then for actual use." He murmured in reply. His eyes darted to Netsuai for a moment before returning to rest on Matsu. "It looks fine." he replied when Matsu asked if he should get his hair trimmed. Finished with his responses, Ouka turned his apathetic gaze to sweep over the occupants of the cafe. He was the first to see the girl waving at them and tugged on Netsuai's sleeve to get the older male's attention.

As soon as Netsuai spotted the girl..no, woman, his entire person stiffened up. He nodded to Ouka to show that he'd seen her before responding to Suzu. "Yes. I've found her." Without another word, he picked his way smoothly across the cafe and stopped before the woman. Akane. Or Aka.

Ouka had felt Netsuai tense and gave the male a curious glance before reverting back to his indifference and following after him as he made his way over to the client. From the way Netsuai had reacted...maybe he knew who she was? Ouka turned his pink eyes over to the client and looked her over, a slight frown on his face.

"I apologize for our tardiness Miss Akane." Netsuai replied smoothly. He gestured to the rest of the team that was with him. "Let me introduce you. As you know, I am Netsuai. These are my co-workers. Matsushita, our stylist. Suzuki, our website manager. And Ouka, our photographer." He then turned to the team stiffly. "This is Miss Akane. Our client."

Hresvelgr

Old 02-26-2011, 11:57 AM

Akane smiled as Netsuai introduced everyone. They were an interesting bunch. Since they all looked like stylist. But at the same time, it was a strange bunch to bring. None the less she would have to go with it for now. "It is a pleasure to meet all of you." Akane said to the bunch. She took her seat on the other end of the table in front of her already ordered coffee. Eager to start.

"Shall we start right away? Or is everyone going to order something?"
Akane asked them all. She didn't mind too much waiting an extra few minutes for everyone to get a coffee. But they may have wanted to keep a professional look.

Once everyone seemed situated, either ordering what they wanted, or taking a seat, Akane began. "I hear your business is the best this region has to offer. And I expect only the best. My college is having its prom very soon. It is a small, wealthy school. Everyone is too focused on grades to even care about it this semester. So that is when I thought, how great it would be to set everyone up. decorations, dresses, tuxs, jewelery, the works. The theme is Masquerade this year." Akane said giving a little bit of information.

((I will post on Akiye and Riley a bit later after work. I'm so sleepy xD))

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 02-26-2011, 01:02 PM

"This wasn't a good first impression?" Kai asked blatantly, his mouth contorted into a dumbed up thinking expression. He turned around, looking at his little trail of destruction behind him...opening the door again, he shouted out "Sumimaseeeeen!~", them closed it back again, finding himself satisfied, beaming a smile once more.

"Uwah! How'd tha crack get there?!" 'Pirate' asked aloud, his SSS examining the now spiderwebbing breaking on the surface...of course, he wad distracted by this. "Heee...pretty..." said the clumsy young man, soon boring himself of this to stand at attention in front of Kouken...he could see, however, that something was wrong.

"D-did I...?" Kenage Nuri asked timidly, but his master's expression told him the answer. Oh dear...he sniffed once, little tears forming around the edges of his eyes. Then, "Waah..." His face was buried into his hands, soft mumbles coming out as his self derogatation for his failure...

Hresvelgr

Old 02-26-2011, 06:40 PM

Riley honestly jumped at the sound of Kouken's name being screamed from down the street. It was not something they would hear every day. Or ever really... Then sudden a face hit the glass. Creating a spider web glass effect. Luckily it did not break threw, but still it had to have hurt. Then the boy came inside. Riley took his feet off of his desk. sitting up straight. Completely unsure of who the boy was. But so far Riley did not have much to say about him.

"..Hello" Riley said. Unsure of how to even continue. It seemed to happen in just seconds. Netsuai exchanging a few words with his brother, leaving, and now the boy was crying. An Apprentice? Or better another part timer. Just working under Kouken. Riley did not quite understand his need for hiring so many teenagers. Not that two was a lot.

"Netsuai took that far better than I would have guessed."
Riley said with a small chuckle. Standing up to take a better look at the door. "This isn't very professional. Broken door." He said out loud. Knowing Akiye would probably be calling someone to fix it very soon.

"Don't worry so much." He said to the boy. "It is just how Netsuai is. Jamie learned this the hard way. I'm Riley, that's Akiye, and Dia is in the back at the moment. who are you?" Riley said to him.

---------

Akiye took note of the new boy coming in, and how he had come in. Although Riley seemed to have the introductions handled. "Gemini, take my seat if you need to sit. If the phone rings, you don't have to say much. Just simply, Good Afternoon, Thanks for calling Amaranthine. How may I direct you?" Akiye explained slightly. She didn't want to tell the girl what to do, but since she was closet to the phone, she should know how to answer it. Besides Akiye wanted to stay out of her way.

Akiye reached into her desk and took out a bluetooth. She had a few places to call, and normally Akiye simply stepped out of the room so she would not bother anyone. She went into the hall way with her binder. Calling the Warehouse Primarily. They were two days late with an order. Although the shop still had about a month to get it done, it was always better to get it in early.

She could now hear the boy crying from the other room, and Riley trying to make him feel better. A young man answered the call in the ware house, and informed Akiye the order was shipped out back to them. She then called a few other Client, just to simply check in, make sure they did not want to change anything, then finally a repair man for the now broken glass.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-26-2011, 07:32 PM

Suzu looked over to the woman that would be their client as she waved them over. She seemed nice enough so when Netsuai stiffened she attributed it to his usual unease around strangers. She moved with the rest of the group over to her.

Matsu followed behind the other three as they went to the table. He lagged behind a bit assessing Akane's outfit as he walked. He liked to get an idea of the style the clients he worked with had before putting his skills to work. He listened to the introductions being made and simply smiled brilliantly before plopping down into a chair.

"It's nice to meet you too." Suzu said smiling warmly. She took a seat at the table and opened her laptop. "I'm fine, I won't be ordering anything" Suzu answered. Matsu was about to order something when a look from his sister made him think twice. "I'm good too." He said quietly.

Once Akane began talking Suzu took down a few notes about the order. She was slightly amazed at the size this project was likely to take. It would keep Amaranthine busy. Matsu grew increasingly more excited as Akane spoke. Styling an entire prom sounded like it would be a great oppurtunity for Netsuai and him to stretch their creativity. Especially if said prom was a masquerade. He looked over to Netsuai and tried to gauge what the other man felt about it.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-26-2011, 08:38 PM

((feh. this time no one reply to this post XD I don't need a repeat of what mad-san did ^^; I'm just gonna finish up with the questions I decided not to do yesterday. Give me another half hour or so and I'll edit this post ^^))

EDIT::

Netsuai took the seat directly opposite of Akane and folded his arms over the table-top. He wasn't going to order anything, he wasn't feeling thirsty anyway and waited for the rest of his...employees to take their seats and decide whether or not they wanted anything. Ouka took a seat next to Akane, settling his camera bag onto his lap and playing with the wire of his headphones. It was with a critical eye that he watched Akane's movements, an eye of a photographer that couldn't help but want to make sure everything was perfect.

Netsuai noticed Ouka's gaze and offered Akane a professional smile. "You'll have to forgive him. Ouka isn't around people much unless he's behind a camera." Netsuai explained. He looked around and nodded to himself before pulling out a notepad to jot down specifics about the assignment. When Akane had finished speaking, Netsuai put his pencil down and steepled his fingers, his eyes running over the words he had scrawled over the page before him.

"Miss Akane...I do hope you realize that my team is only composed of a few people...and that we are a dress shop." He tapped a finger to the words he had written. "For the decorating and catering services I will need to see this hall for myself. As for tuxs I can look around for something if you insist. Jewelry, masks, and such will be taken care of by Matsu." Netsuai waved slightly over to Matsu before he let his hands fall back to the table, picking up the pencil once again. "And as for the dresses...to minimize cost, what do you think of one or two original designs and then choosing from a catalog of pre-made dresses? For a party of this size there is only so much my team can do." Netsuai tapped his free hand slightly as he mulled over his thoughts. As great an opportunity that this occasion would provide for him and his team to show what they could truly do...something to this magnitude...making dresses for every female...setting up the hall...calling in rentals...there was a limit to how much work Netsuai was willing to put on his employees.

Back at the shop...

Kouken sighed as he ran a hand through his already mussed up hair. He caught Riley's comment over the sounds of Kaizoku's tears and smiled weakly. "No. He took it exactly how I thought he would. He's going to murder me later..." Kouken groaned out. He pressed a hand to his forehead, the other one on his waist as he observed Kaizoku's slumped form. "What am I going to do with you..." he muttered. Kouken let his arms fall back to his sides and turned. "Come in then. Riley's talking to you, so it would probably be better if you could actually see him..."

((peoples can post now~ feh...can't think of anything else to type >.>))

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 02-26-2011 at 10:19 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 02-27-2011, 12:03 AM

"It's alright. Ouka can look all he wants to."

Akane's smile slowly dwindled away, but was right back up as she listened to Netsuai. "I understand this. I was merely giving an overall explanation. I would like to know how much you and your small shop can put into it. Food is something a friend of mine is taking care of. Her father owns a business." Akane said. Realizing she should have been more clear. But Akane was also not used to speaking with a business like this. They had a high reputation, So was she wrong to expect so much?

"A catalog will be great." Akane went into her purse, which was just to the right of her on the seat. Pulling out a small binder. Of which she laid on the table in front of her. Inside was hand written notes, and typed pages alike. She flipped a few pages until she came across a large picture. She then turned the binder for Netsuai to see.

"It is along Lake Yogatormi. Outside are gardens, and behind this picture is a dance floor. We have the reservations set for the second of April. I hope this isn't too short of notice." Akane said to them all. Casting a glance to everyone.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 02-27-2011, 01:39 AM

Kai sobbed heavily, shakily raising his hands from his face, his eyes and mouth showing the most pitiful expression that deserved the sympathy of even the coldest heart (Ie, Ai). "U-uwah..." he gasped, taking in one, huge, massive sniff...

And was suddenly back to normal. He grinned at Riley again, beaming. "Hiya~ I'm Kenage, or Kaizoku, or Kai, or Nuri, or..." This continued, his mouth stating aloud all of the names people had called him (some very degrading indeed). He took in a breath after while, his face oddly red from stating the many names. "Sooooo...what're we all standin' round for?~" he asked, his smile questioning and confused, since most of those in the room were standing still, staring at him. Of course.

"Oh, ma manners..." he exclaimed aloud, bowing deeply, thankfully not into anyone (or anything. Poor door). "Doozo yoroshiku~"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-27-2011, 05:35 AM

((holy cow i missed alot! and yeah i guess i changed it...i couldn't remember what the original color was! um,could someone bring me up to speed? i'll edit this when i know the current situation better.))

Gemini continued working,holding back tears.When Netsuai had walked in holding hands with that other girl,she had barely heard the announcement he had made.All she noticed was his hand in hers,and she had turned her head away to avoid making a scene with foolish tears.
I shouldn't be surprised.I don't even know the guy.The people here all knew eachother long before i came along,and obviously she knows him well enough that they like eachother.I never had a chance. she thought to herself,holding back the hot tear that was threatening to overcome her defenses.
Stop that! Stop it now,you foolish little child! If you shed a single tear you won't be able to stop,you'll get the papers wet and you'll get fired again! There should be no room in your heart for such things anyway.You have work to do,other things to think about,without being distracted by petty teen girl emotions.Straighten up! She chastized herself,practically able to hear her aunt's half-drunken voice lecturing her.She shook her head and continued her work,overcoming her tears,though the lump in her throat remained.Soon enough,she was finished,each pile organized perfectly,exactly the way she had been told.She looked around to find Kouken,to let him know that she had finished.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-28-2011, 11:04 PM

Matsu sighed a little when Netsuai finished speaking. He was a little disappointed but the project was still going to be a great opportunity. "In fact, we'll probably talk about the accesories after you pick out the premade dresses. There are many types of masks so maybe four different options for that." Matsu said with a nod.

Suzu on the other hand thought Netsuai's suggestions were perfectly reasonable. She continued to take notes until the mention of the catalog. "If you guys want I can send a copy of the catolog to Miss Akane by email if she isn't coming back to the shop with us right away." Suzu offered to Netsuai.

When Akane produced the picture of the hall Matsu leaned over to get a better look. "Well that's a grand place. It's going to be quite the job decorating that." Matsu said.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 03-05-2011, 08:07 PM

Netsuai nodded again and wrote a few more notes down on his notepad.

"If you could Suzu. I'll have to inform the rest of the team about this project before Miss Akane steps foot into the store." He murmured when Suzu offered to send the catalog by e-mail. He glanced at the pictures briefly before mumbling something to himself. He wrote down a few more things before glancing at the silent boy beside him and tapped the pencil her held lightly on the tabletop.

"Ouka. Take a look at the pictures, I'm going to need you to come up with the decorations for this one."

Those words snapped Ouka out of his daze and he blinked slowly before nodding. He reached out a hand hesitantly and turned to binder so that it was facing him. His eyes took in the image. "Dining hall...gardens...dance floor...simple enough."

With those words from Ouka, Netsuai knew that the younger male had everything memorized and stood up. He inclined his head respectfully to Akane.

"It was nice to meet you Miss Akane. I do apologize for cutting this meeting short but there is some ...business that I need to deal with back at the store. You have my contact information. If there is anything you still need, please do not hesitate to give me a call." After finishing his sentence, Netsuai turned to Suzuki and Matsushita. "I'll be going ahead with Ouka then. Please finish up here and return to the store. There are some people you will have to meet." With that finished, Netsuai turned on his heel and left promptly from the cafe. That left Ouka to scramble to his feet and to follow Netsuai's smooth exit with a much clumsier one.

While Netsuai and Ouka are on their way back...

Kouken couldn't help but feel that he would end this day with much more white hair than he should have at his age. He put a hand on the back of Kaizoku's shirt and pulled him back up.

"If you're going to be spontaneously bowing all day, I think you'd do better at a different job Kaizoku."

Kouken released the boy's shirt and leaned back against the wall, glancing at the time. It wasn't obvious but he was slightly giddy with excitement. He hadn't seen the little photographer in at least two weeks and since Netsuai had promised to bring him back...the glint of happiness in Kouken's eyes was hard to miss.

"My little brother along with three of my co-workers have just gone to meet with a client." Kouken said, deciding it would be best to start filling Kaizoku in on what was happening. "They should be coming back soon, but at the moment there isn't much you can do..." Kouken let his gaze wander throughout the room...if he left Kaizoku to his own devices Kouken was scared something else would get damaged. It didn't matter that this was the store, what did matter was that this was his and his little brother's home. Netsuai would murder him, revive him, and then murder him in a much more gruesome manner if anything else were to be broken. Then Kouken spotted an empty chair just off to the side and got an idea. "How about you go sit over there...and study these books on different techniques? I'll be testing you on them later." Kouken suggested, producing a pile of books he had been given as an apprentice out of thin air.

He shoved the books into Kaizoku's arms and then led the boy over to the chair and placed both his hands on the boy's shoulders, forcing him to sit down. All the while he had a smile on his face. Though if one looked close enough, they could see a slight pulsing of one of Kouken's veins in his forehead. What had he gotten himself into?

As Kouken straightened up and began to take his hands off the teen's shoulders a voice asked from behind him, "What...are you doing...Kou-kun?"

Kouken's hands were off Kaizoku's shoulders in record time as he turned to see Ouka standing in the doorway with a hurt look on his face and Netsuai behind him, an eyebrow arched.

"O-Ouka!"

Ouka frowned slightly but nodded. A wide smile appeared on Kouken's face before he practically flew across the space separating him from the young photographer and pulled the shorter male into a hug. From behind the two, Netsuai shook his head and wandered off to find Akiye.

It wasn't that hard to find Akiye. Netsuai leaned against the door-frame as he waited patiently for Akiye to finish her calls. There were some things he needed to...discuss with her.

Back in the main room, oblivious to the others around them, Kouken had finally released his hold on Ouka and grinned stupidly at the photographer. He never could understand why Ouka had that effect on him, to make him just want to act so care-free. Ouka finally smiled back and took a fistful of Kouken's shirt in one hand before tugging on it until Kouken's face was level with his and leaning forward to press a small kiss to Kouken's cheek before immediately letting go of the older male and turning to go find the bathroom, his face slightly pink. Kouken's expression remained carefully blank as he straightened back up, fixing his rumpled shirt.

((I couldn't resist putting that last scene in~ sorry about all the fluff >.>))