Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-08-2011, 01:00 AM

I Don't Love You <3

What if one morning you woke up and your parents suddenly told you that you were to marry someone you've never met before. You'd be pretty upset right? Well, the Amaya and Kurai parent's don't care. Mr. Kurai and Mr. Amaya both own a large company in the small town of Hormell that is thriving and having much rivalry together. But, in order to keep the rivalry from tearing their business's apart..they came up with an idea. Their idea was that Mr. Amaya's five daughters married Mr. Kurai's five sons? That way their business's would be joined and each family would get tons of money in the process. But it's up to you whether or not their plan works.

The setting is placed in the late seventeen hundreds. The town or Hormell is fairly small, and the Kurai family lives just down the road from the Amayas. In town there are many shops, markets, and the essential places. Keep in mind that they use carriages, no electricity, no water, nothing. They have to pour buckets of water in their bath tub or swim in ponds to get clean, and they have to wash their clothes that way as well.

Kurai home:
The inside of the Kurai home is decorated in a more manly way, seeing as theres only one girl in the house (Their mother) they have no need to have anything girly in their home. Their home consists of 13 bedrooms, a living room, Den, Kitchen, Library, seven bathrooms, a music room, a bar room, and outside there's a pond and a stable for their many horses.

Amaya home:

The inside of the Amaya home is decorated in a more girly manner since the only male there is their father. Their home consists of 11 bedrooms, a living room, a den, a study, a library, a music room, a dance room, five bathrooms, and then outside theres a pond, a stable, and a large maze of gardens.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 07-23-2011 at 01:54 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-08-2011, 01:06 AM

Rules ~

1: No killing unless I approve, and the creator of the person your trying to kill approves.
2: No god modding.
3: Romance and drama was allowed, but time skip if the clothes come off.
4: Theirs no electronics.
5: Don't post until I say open
6: Have fun <3

Also, after all the slots are taken I will random draw names for the couples to be paired together. Then i'll post the pairs.

Couples:

Nikolai - Alice
Aeron - Annamarie
Izzie - Setsurou
Jae - Scarlett
Akira - Ace

----------

Forms:

Teen forms:
Code:
[color="Your Color Choice"]M[/COLOR]y [color="Your Color Choice"]N[/COLOR]ame, you ask? [COLOR="your color"](name)[/COLOR] [img*right] **Delete the stars! And put your picture.** [/img *right] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on [COLOR="your color"](birthdate)[/COLOR] Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm [COLOR="your color"](age)[/COLOR] I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a [COLOR="your color"](gender)[/COLOR] Let me tell you a little about myself... [COLOR="your color"](Biography. Optional.)[/COLOR][/COLOR] I belong to the [COLOR="your color"](Kurai or Amaya? If your a girl, Amaya. If your a boy, Kurai. )[/COLOR]family. Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
Adult/ worker forms:

Code:
[color="Your Color Choice"]M[/COLOR]y [color="Your Color Choice"]N[/COLOR]ame, you ask? [COLOR="your color"](name)[/COLOR] [img*right] **Delete the stars! And put your picture.** [/img *right] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on [COLOR="your color"](birthdate)[/COLOR] Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm [COLOR="your color"](age)[/COLOR] I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a [COLOR="your color"](gender)[/COLOR] Let me tell you a little about myself... [COLOR="your color"](Biography. Optional.)[/COLOR][/COLOR] I'm the [COLOR="your color"]( Amaya Father, Butler, Maid whoever! Just state which family you either work for or are in.)[/COLOR] Mirror, mirror, on the wall.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 07-23-2011 at 01:55 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-08-2011, 01:16 AM

Parts taken: ((Will be bolded if taken))

You also have the option to be a worker for either of the families.

Amaya family:

Father: Sousuke - Another Mad Bloke
Mother: Taeyeon Amaya- Quarter_Queen
Daughter 1: Eldest - 20 Akira Amaya- flamethrower1391
Daughter 2: second eldest - 18 Scarlett Amaya - Katie Scarlett Divine
Daughter 3: Third eldest - 17 Alice Amaya- Shania583
Daughter 4: Second youngest - 16 Annamarie Amaya- PrincessKasumi
Daughter 5: Youngest - 15 Izzi Amaya- zovilove

Kurai family:

Father: 47 Benjirou Kurai- flamethrower1391
Mother: 44 Victoria Kurai- Katie Scarlett Divine

Son #1: 20 Nikolai Kurai - Ascadellia
Son #2: 19 Ace Alexander Kurai- Katie Scarlett Divine
Son #3: 18 Setsurou Kurai- flamethrower1391
Son #4: 17 Jae Kurai- PrincessKasumi
Son #5: 16 Aeron Kurai- Ascadellia

List of people in the rp:

flamethrower1391:
Shania583:
Ascadellia:
PrincessKasumi:
zovilove:
Quarter_Queen:
Ameika:
Accepted Profiles:

Amaya family:

My Name, you ask? Scarlett Aurora Amaya [imgright] http://i0006.photobucket.com/albums/0006/findstuff22/Best%20Images/Fashion/hair1.jpg[/imgright]
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on April 8th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Eighteen
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Female
Let me tell you a little about myself... I grew up as the second eldest daughter with three younger sisters. I have many talents including dancing, singing, playing musical instruments, swimming, and painting. I'm not that happy about the arranged marriage.. but hopefully i'll grow to be okay with it.

I belong to the Amaya family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania583
My Name, you ask? Alice Marie Amaya [imgright]http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/Shania583/imagesCAXKU80N.jpg[/imgright]
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on May 8th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Seventeen
Let me tell you a little about myself... Being the third oldest sister I have two older and younger siblings, so I am the middle child. I love the outdoors and am normally never found inside unless I have to be. I also enjoy music I learned to play a few but I stopped once I started to enjoy the outdoors more. But the arranged marriage wasn't the best news for me to hear I still want to be free I don't really want to get stuck in a relationship too soon.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391
My Name, you ask? Akira Amaya [imgright]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_55Twp5ajdGY/S_-GXgbDgaI/AAAAAAAAAK0/oDAai3kOiZs/s1600/Cute++Scene+Hairstyles+with+Bangs+for+Girls++2010. jpg[/imgright]
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on November 13.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 19.
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a female.
Let me tell you a little about myself... I'm the first born. I should love it, but it only means that I'm the first to get married. The only problem is I don't get to pick who I marry, but I'm fighting it all the way. And a Kurai of all people just because our parents don't want this rivalry anymore. I bet the guy wouldn't even like a girl like me. I'm into dark things and love trying to gross out and scare people. Let's just say, I'm not the typical girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi
My Name, you ask? Annamarie Star Amaya [imgright]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/Princesskatsumi/Roleplay/babydolledit.png[/imgright] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on December 7th Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 16 I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Female Let me tell you a little about myself... I'm the second youngest out of all my sisters. And it is kind great not being the last one born, because I wouldn't want to be spoiled all that much. How would I learn to do anything if I was? Ever since I heard my older sisters playing music, I've wanted to as well. So when I got old enough to be able to play it's what I did, and still do. I never understood how Alice could give up playing music just to be outside. Can't you do both? Like...play outside? I also do alittle painting, though I may not be as talented as Scarlett, I love it. I love all my sisters equally, even the dark one Akira, she may be different but she's still family. I am also different, but not in terms of interest. My hair is the color of Alabaster like my pale skin, and it is quite uncomfortable for my eyes to be outside. So wherever I go I bring my parasol with me to lower my discomfort (Albinism). Now there's one more thing I would like to discuss alittle bit about. It's about my view on this arranged marriage. I most certainly don't like not being able to chose who I want. But it can't be all that bad, I'm sure I'll learn to love the boy whoever it may be. But can I? I belong to the Amaya family. Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovilove
My Name, you ask? Izzie Shay Amaya [imgright] http://www.chapso.de/galpics/2007/06/30/14033/27375/7b5d01-1183238924.jpg[/imgright]
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on November 5th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm fifteen
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a female
Let me tell you a little about myself... I am the youngest out of all of my sisters. You would think I would be pampered because I am the youngest but that never happened. I took care of myself and thats how I liked it. I have never been the favorite of the family. For me the only good thing that comes out of being the youngest, is being the last to be forced to marry. I hate the thought of getting married.

Kurai family:

My Name, you ask? Ace Alexander Kurai [imgright]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=15354567[/imgright] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on September 9th Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 19 I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Male Let me tell you a little about myself... I grew up getting everything I wanted, I was second eldest and had my whole life ahead of me until my father told me that I was to be married. That's when things went down hill. Especially since i'm not the "relationship" type man. I belong to the Kurai family.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall. (He looks just like his picture except without piercings)

Quote:
My Name, you ask? Setsurou Kurai [imgright]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_X5zZHLT-AEY/TTGaOCzWTaI/AAAAAAAAADM/m4OuFkuLg0k/s640/kanon-hairstyle-cafe-tie.jpg[/imgright]
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on July 15.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 18.
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a male.
Let me tell you a little about myself... I'm the middle child. Fun? Oh yes. My parents don't pay much attentiont to me. I'm not the oldest, so I don't have to deal with college and getting married just yet. And since I'm not the youngest, I'm not babied all the time. I more or less can do anything without them knowing. Now, I don't get away with everything. The only think I can't do is rid myself of this arranged marriage. An Amaya girl?
I belong to the Kurai family.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi
My Name, you ask? Jae Kurai [imgright]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/Princesskatsumi/Roleplay/JaeJin.png[/imgright] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on Februrary 21st Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 17 I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Male Let me tell you a little about myself... I'm the fourth oldest you can say. And me and my four other brothers are off to get married to my Fathers' company rival family the Amayas. I'm all up for helping my old man, but this is just riduculous. I belong to the Kurai family. Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
My Name, you ask? Aeron Kurai [imgright]http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/XKrystalHeartX/d26ef30b6255d0_full-1.jpg?t=1253592900[/imgright] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on August 17th Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 16 I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Male Let me tell you a little about myself... As the youngest of five boys, I get away with as many things as I can. Mainly cause I use my adorableness on my parents and bam! I get away with something. Also get to cover for my older brothers if needed. Punishments aren't as harsh nor are my parents drilling me about getting the company basics down. That's for my elder brother. Of course, being the youngest kind of sucks, since my other brothers usually get to do the cooler things first. I hate the fact that we're forced to marry so young. I mean, I've still got my whole life ahead of me, why do I have to be tied down to a girl that my family dislikes? [/COLOR] I belong to the Kurai family. Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
My Name, you ask? Nikolai Blaze Kurai [imgright]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a171/aiddaly/richardscjV.jpg[/imgright] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on December 2 Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 20 I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Male Let me tell you a little about myself... I am the first born of the family. This usually means I can't really get away with anything and must be very strict with my other brothers to maintain them in line. Of course, I'm not very strict unless it's an important thing. I'm fun-loving and loose. But can also be very impatient and must have things done a certain way. This marriage thing got me riled up in a bad way. This sort of meant I couldn't be with any other girls, and no longer have a sweetheart like I'd planned. Since I had to show my brothers that it wasn't so bad, I just had to suck it up and pray to the high heavens I get a girl that wasn't obnoxious. I belong to the Kuraifamily. Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
Kurai parents:

Quote:
My Name, you ask? Benjirou Kurai. [imgright]http://nd02.jxs.cz/710/835/5eda4aaed5_58606904_o2.jpg[/imgright]
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on September 6.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 47.
Let me tell you a little about myself... I worked hard to create this company, and that arrogant bastard thinks his company can out do mine? I think not, but we have thought of a way to end all of this. My five sons will be marrying his five daughters. My wife doesn't like it, and my sons deserve more, but this is the 16th century. Everyone more or less has an arranged marriage. I never got to chose who I married, but I'm not complaining. My wife is gorgeous, and I love her more than life itself.
I'm the Kurai father.
My Name, you ask? Victoria Alexandria Kurai [imgright]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/9951519/2/istockphoto_9951519-beautiful-woman-in-black-dress.jpg[/imgright] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on November 2nd Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 44 I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Female Let me tell you a little about myself... I'm the wife of Benjirou Kurai and together we have five beautiful sons. Each very handsome and cunning, so it's a shame they'll be marrying such dimwitted girls. My husband has a huge factory in which he has tons of money and is currently in rivalry with the Amaya's business. But to end it they've decided for our five boys to marry his five girls. I'm not happy with it.. but if it helps my darling husband and his business, than i'm up for it. I'm the Kurai mother.

Kurai Help:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameika
My Name, you ask? Keara O'Connell [imgright]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/81677/81677,1170105086,12/stock-photo-portrait-of-a-beautiful-sexy-red-hair-girl-2576645.jpg[/imgright]
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on Dec. 21.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 19.
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a female.
Let me tell you a little about myself... I came to work in the Kurai home after she came over from Ireland and needed a job, thier father offered her one as the house maid and a room to stay in and she took it and has been working there and living withthem since she was 14. She is very greatful for everything that they have done for her and even more so that they kept her around.
I am the Kurai Family Maid.
Amaya Parents:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Mad Bloke
My Name, you ask? Sousuke Amaya [img*right] *[/img *right]
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on *(12.21)
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm (40)
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a (Male)
Let me tell you a little about myself... A dedicated business but also a concerned father, he has upmost priorities to his family. But when he couldn't start affordj g their current way of life, he had to think deeply. Thankfully, the other family opted with this idea. He isn't so sure on how this will turn out...
I'm the * Dearest Amaya Father.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter_Queen
My Name, you ask? Taeyeon Sunny Amaya [imgright]http://hugesteps.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/49155848_kwon_boa_08.jpg[/imgright]
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on September 23rd
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 39...wait...really?! Oh my...
Let me tell you a little about myself... I do dearly love my husband, but sometimes he gets the wackiest of ideas. I'm not really up for the whole marrying to settle the rivalry thing. However~, if it helps the company grow larger, I'm all in. Oh, yes. I absolutely love dance, singing, and any musical instrument. I think I've passed the love on to at least some of my beau~~ti~~ful~~ daughters. Such a shame they have to be in arranged marriages...
I'm the Amaya mother.
Amaya family help:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameika
My Name, you ask? Aiden Bloodsoe [imgright]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/254/8/5/85a0ae85d62dfea2e83e17ebb5ec5e01-d2yhyb9.jpg[/imgright]
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on May 28.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 21.
Let me tell you a little about myself... what is there to say about me? Other then the fact that i work for the Amaya family and i am good at my job.
I'm the Amaya Family Butler.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 07-23-2011 at 05:30 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-13-2011, 01:00 AM

Open <3

Scarlett stood in the kitchen fairly early in the morning. It was only around eight, which meant that her sisters would not be awake for another hour or two. The Kurai boys were to arrive around noon to call upon the Amayas for lunch to begin the courting process. They only had a few weeks until the wedding that everyone dreaded. Last night the Amaya father had announced to all the girls who they would be marrying, and unfortunetly Scarlett got a boy named Jae who was a year younger than her. So much for her prince dream of marrying a boy older than her. The man she wished to marry would have to have dark hair and a muscular structure, so he'd be able to hold her when she was scared or help her when she needed him. But what if this boy couldn't do that?

She was wearing a dark, sapphire blue dress that had no sleeves and went down past her feet. She then wore a black scarf like piece that covered her shoulders. Her hair was down and went to her back about mid length and was straight and slick. She was decently pale but was always outside in the hot sun, and her eyes resembled a dark green like the grass outside in the front yard. She was cutting up vegetables for the special dish the cook was making when she looked up and looked towards the cook. "What if he doesn't love me?" She asked softly, her green eyes glancing to her as if pleading for an answer.

The cook looked over with a small frown on her rather large, old face. "Then you love him as much as you can and pray that someday you'll be good enough. Now go, run off and enjoy a little free time before your bethrothed arrives." The cook said, giving Scarlett a smile before ushering her out of the kitchen.

Scarlett glanced back at the kitchen with a sigh and started down the long hallway before coming into the library. It was a huge library full of books from all around the world thanks to her father's business trips. She glanced at the mirror on the wall and brushed her bangs out of her eyes with her slender hand. "Hmm..." She mumbled, turning towards the window. What to do, what to do..

~`~`~`~`~`~

Victoria woke up as she would any other day; full of excitement and energy. Even though she was in her forties she was very energetic in the mornings. She sat up and stretched her thin arms before looking over to her husband who looked to be asleep next to her. "Darling, I'm going to go and get out sons awake." She said, leaning over and kissing his forehead before sliding out of bed. She put on a long sleeved emerald dress that was form fitting to her body. She was very proud of herself for looking this way after having five boys. She made her way out of her room and shut the door softly behind her before heading down the steps to get the cook working on breakfast. She would let the boys sleep in for once since today would be a very big day for them. They would be meeting their new wives!

She was a bit unhappy about the thought of her darling sons marrying the Amaya girls, but she hoped that they would learn to love the girls like she had learned to love her husband. She stopped to look in the hallway mirror and fixed her dark brown, slightly wavy hair and then glance around with her dark brown eyes. She was once a very beautiful woman, but her beauty seemed to be fading since her skin now was pale and when she was sick she looked lifeless.

She let out a small sigh and entered their glorious kitchen, swiftly making a few steps towards the cooks room and banging on the door. "Wake up! You must make breakfast for my beautiful sons!" She called into her room before turning and looking around the kitchen. She was unpleased with the cooks cleaning, deciding to have the cook clean the kitchen yet again.

((I'll post for Ace once he wakes up ^^ ))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 07-23-2011 at 02:54 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-13-2011, 01:58 AM

Aiden was busy in the libary talking with one of the maids about how the room was still dusty and wasn't cleaned well enough, when one of the Amaya sisters had come in, he then tlked to her in hushed tones and told her to clean it all over again before he turnned and looked at Scarlett. He was dressed in a normal suit with his black hair slicked back and some glasses over his grey eyes, he moved over to her. "My lady, perhaps you would like to take a stroll in the garden while the maids clean the house before your's and your sisters' bethroths come for the afternoon." he said to her as he bowed as he greatted her as he was taught when he started to work for them.

"Oh my lady-ship." Kaera said quickly in her irish accent as she curtised to her, she had gotten the oufits that the boys were going to be wearing for the day the night before, she had just gotten them washed and dried and she was on her way to go iron them in the little section of the kitchen that was for the ironing so you could say that she had been taken by surprise to see the mother in the room. She slid around the dirty table and started to iron the last of the outfits before she slipped out the room with them. She then went to each of the boys' rooms and put thier clothes on the chair at the foot of their bed.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-13-2011, 02:09 AM

"A stroll? That'd be lovely Aiden.. though please call me by my name. "She said, giving a weak smile. "Oh don't even mention their arrival.. i'm already worried and my stomachs in knots.." She said, sighing a little. "But a stroll might help me get them off my mind for awhile.." She said, curtseying at his bow. She had much respect for him since he never did his job badly, and was always a very nice person despite her father and mothers rants. She glanced towards the maid. "Oh, if you haven't eaten yet I believe the cook made food for you in the kitchen." She said, watching the girl walk off towards the kitchen. "So how's your day been?" She asked, raising her left eyebrow up as she looked towards Aiden.

Victoria smiled. "Oh hello, Kaera. Thank you for doing all this work for my family, i'll be sure that my husband pays you before the end of the week. Oh I do hope he wakes up soon.." She said, biting her lip and looking towards the stairs. "We don't get much time as a family thanks to his work, so i'm hoping everyone will have time to eat breakfast together." She said, looking towards the table. "Once Mr. Kurai gets up I may need a little help waking up the boys if you don't mind helping me?" She asked, looking over at her.

(( QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT, I just remembered that this weekend I'm going away to compete in an orchestra contest and will not be back until tuesday next week. So the rp will be closed starting tomorrow until tuesday, May 17 ))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 05-13-2011 at 02:28 AM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-13-2011, 02:38 AM

Alice woke up and rubbed her eyes she wanted to get out of the house as soon as she could to be able to enjoy it before having to come back for lunch. She quickly got out of bed and placed the covers back and straightened it out so the maids would have to do too much work in her room. She quickly threw her hair into a messy bun not bothering to brush her hair until after she came back in, she then went to her closet and pulled out a pair of boy pants and shirt and pulled them on not wanting to ruin any of her dresses while she was outside. Leaving her room she pulled on a pair of flat shoes and made her way down the hallway trying to be as quite as she could, hopefully if no one saw her they would still think that she was asleep. Once out the back of her family home she smiled and made her threw the gardens to try and get out of sight, she was glad that she didn't run into anyone in the halls. Once out of sight she smiled and took a deep breath stopping and looking around, this was a great day to be outside she continued to walk further away enjoying the sounds of the birds.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-13-2011, 02:55 AM

“My lady….you know how your father is about such things.” Aiden said to her as he kept his grey eyes away from her, he was taught that looking straight at the girl’s or anyone in a higher rank them him would cost him his job and he can’t afford that right now. “It has been rather busy, I still have plenty of things to do on my list for before noon. So I must regret to say that I will not be able to join on youon your stroll through the garden.” he said to her as he gave her a soft smile before running his white gloved finger over another piece of furniture to see if it was clean, and finding that it wasn’t well, it made him wrinkle his nose a bit as he moved about the room to check other places that were supposedly cleaned.

“Yes my lady, I am just doing my job.” Keara said to her as she smiled, keeping her eyes towards the floor, having learned her lesson about looking at the family members the first few months whens he had started to work here, of course she was talking to Mrs. Kurai after she had gone back to the kitchen to clean her mess up. “I don‘t mind helping you, Ma‘am.” she said to her as she smiled, as she heard about eating the breakfast together, which prompt her to start cleaning up the kitchen and the kitchen table as the cook started to come out her room.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-13-2011, 05:35 AM

Benjirou just groaned when his wife kissed him on the forehead. He had no idea of what she had said in his groggy state, but he knew he should get up too. Today was an important day, and things needed attending to. His sons were going to meet their wives (not that he liked it), and everything had to be perfect. Luckily, they were going to the Amaya house which meant he didn't need his servants working the whole week, making sure the house was nothing but perfection.

Climbing out of bed, he put on his slippers before walking over to his wardrobe. He put on an outfit that made look like one of the royalty. He always thought of himself better than Mr. Amaya, and he was sure going to prove it. That man was revolting, so it wasn't hard for Benji to achieve his goal (or so he thought).

He left the room to check on the preparations. The boys needed out of bed and dressed. The carriage needed ready for them to leave which included their trunks placed on the top rack, the horses properly groomed and fastened to the carriage, and everyone in it. Of course with the size of his family, they needed two carriages. Five grown boys weren't easily fit within one carriage with their parents. He planned to have his three eldest in the second carriage.

Akira rolled over after waking up from a dream. It was one she wished she never had to wake up from. In it, she was dancing with a talk, dark, and handsome man. He had leaned forward and was about to kiss her when something awakened her. She could have cursed the gardener who was outside her window. The man had found a snake while clipping the rose bush.

Since she was awake, she decided to get dressed and head to the library where she was sure one of her sisters were. Wearing a black dress with sapphires sewn in the bodice. She put on knee length boots and carried a black hair with a blue rose and ribbon. The girl didn't want to wear the hat, but they had to look elegant for the Kurai boys when they arrrived.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-13-2011, 08:21 AM

The sleeping figure stretched her arms over her head before removing the covers and swinging her feet out of her bed. The young girl known as Annamarie Star Amaya put on a simple gown so that she can go outside and not worry about her clothing getting dirty. In this, it would be okay because it's not really all that fancy and would be easy to clean. As Annamarie was slipping on a pair flat half calf length boots she saw one of her sisters out of the window facing the back. It had to have been Alice, since she loves to be outside with birds and plants. Alice was a real nature lover, and any questions you had about it she would surely know. Watching as her sister wondered off, she brushed her hair and put dark lavender ribbons in it to split her hair in half in the back (like picture). When she was satisfied she grabbed her black parasol and headed outside. Once she was outside, her eyes immediately were greeted with the uncomfortable sunlight. Annamarie lowered eyes until she had her parasol up above her head, it made her feel alot better but the feeling was still there.

Annamarie took a few steps away from the house and looked around. It was quite a beautiful sight with all the trees and flowers, but most of it was on the other side of the house where the garden was. Spotting a blue jay, a smile touched her lips, and reached her eyes. She may not love to be outside as much her sister Alice, but she does love to see the birds and listen to them call to each other with beautiful whistles.

(( Alright, well I just wanted to post up my introduction. Enjoy your Orchestra trip and I hope you guys get a 1 in your competition! Oh and it might be a good idea to have an OOC topic later just incase, so we won't have to spam this with our OOC. Anyways I'll see you guys next Tuesday :hug: ))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-13-2011, 10:14 AM

Scarlett rolled her emerald eyes. "Yes, I know how he is about such things.. but it doesn't mean we'd have to tell him." She said, then nodded. "Well I'm sorry that you have to work so much today.. if it were up to me I wouldn't be having these men over anyways." She said, frowning a little. "Well I should leave you to your duty, my father would be furious if he saw me taking you away from your work." She said, turning to leave. "Oh and what my father says about talking to us and such, ignore him. Your just like us and i'll make sure he never fires you." She said, giving him a soft smile before leaving the library.

She started down the hall quickly and looked to the glass doors at the end. She made her way to them and gently pushed the door open. All she could think of was that she could use some alcohol at the moment, or play a nice game of cards with someone to sooth herself of her worried state, but her father hated when she played cards. He said it was simply a mans sport, and that drinking anything but wine was a sin to women. She looked around the beautiful garden but still found herself dreaming of what this Kurai boy might be like.

~~~~

Mrs. Kurai smiled. "Good! Extra pay will be on the table for you by the end of the week.." She smiled, then turned to go up and wake the boys. She went up the stairs and into the long hallway, knocking on each of their doors. "Boys! Wake up darlings, you have to be dressed before your father is." She called softly, not wanting Benji to wake up.

((Thanks! I'll tell you if we won or not once i'm back..))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 05-13-2011, 02:44 PM

Aeron woke up from a rather nice dream to his mother's knocking. She said something about being dressed. He just groaned softly and put his pillow over his head. This was the day they were going to go meet their fiancees. No way did he want to meet some fussy girls. He wanted to sleep in. Why did they all have to get married anyways? Wouldn't it have just been better if Nikolai had married their eldest and be done with it? For some reason, he never did catch on to that. Maybe it would've just been a stronger bonding or something. Whatever the point, he started to fall asleep again. He'd just put on a cute face and say he hadn't had a good sleep. Nightmares or something. It wasn't that far off from the truth.

Nikolai had already been awake by the time his mother knocked on their doors. The maid had woken him up when she entered the room. He had always been a bit of a light sleeper, and with today's preparations he was anxious to get it over with. Getting dressed in what Keara had brought in he combed his hair quickly. The benefits on short hair; Not having to spend very long on it. Once he was presentable, the male came out of his room and made his way down to the kitchen.

Last edited by Ascadellia; 05-13-2011 at 02:52 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-14-2011, 08:22 PM

"Thank you, Mi'lady." Keara said as she nodded her head as she watched the mother leave, the cook ws getting started on breakfast now and she had cleaned everything up before she made her way up the stairs, knowing that Nikolai had already gotten up since she saw him heading down the stairs, she also bowed the head of the house, Lord Benji as he came out his room. "Mi'Lordship." she said to him as she bowed as he left for a different section of the house, she then moved over to Aeron's room, knocking on it before she entered and started to open up the curtains to let the light into the room, she had also made sure that everyone's bags were packed like she was told to do.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 05-14-2011, 08:26 PM

Izzie wasnt ready to get up when the sun started to peek through her curtains. She just wanted to stay in bed and sleep all day. She hated getting up every morning and getting dressed, it was her least favorite thing to do. But she got up as usual and tried to rub the sleep from her eyes as she opened her curtains as wide as they could go. For a moment Izzie just stood there staring at the new day ahead. She pressed her face against the window and watched the birds fly past. She sighed and then turned away from her window heading towards her dresser. Izzie knew that today was the day she would meet her spouse, but she was not looking forward to it. It bugged her, that she had to be married to some man that she didnt know, but she knew she couldnt refused or her mother would be deeply disappointed in her, as usual. So, Izzie put on a light pink dress that had tiny sleeves and a bit of lace in the front. It was one of her favorite dresses because it had a big white bow in the back and it was very easy to walk in. Izzie then put her curly hair up in a ribbon, making it a very messy bun. Then putting on some white shoes, she walked out of her room and downstairs to find something to eat.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 05-16-2011, 03:20 PM

Mornings, as such, were a big hindrance for Sousuke. They consisted of him sitting up drearily, blinking away the sleep left in his eyes...

Then letting out a sigh to sink back into the comforts of his bed. 'I'm getting too old for this...' he thought, turning to his lovely wife on the left of him. It appeared she was still in the realms of sleep, so he wouldn't disturb her slumber. He gently kissed her forehead before quietly dressing himself.

The smell of the fresh morning permeated his nostrils. This was something that he actually looked forward to, of course. The morning dews, the interactions of his lovely family...

And the wonderful food Aiden always prepared. That was something special...he shook the last of drowsiness from himself before transvering down the steps into the main room...

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-17-2011, 01:40 AM

Taeyeon awoke with a start. For a adult, the mother of six, she was still very lively.Today is a new day~~. Rolling over in her sheets, she was surprised to find that her husband, was in fact not right next to her. Maybe he started the day early. "Ugh." Mrs. Amaya trudged across the room and picked out her clothes from her bursting closet. She quickly glanced at her bed-head reflection in the mirror and immediately grabbed a comb to fix it.

"Sigh...the start of another day..." Taeyeon left her room to go to the kitchen, where the Butler Aiden's delicious food would be waiting for her.

{{Sorry it's not very long...writer's block :(}}

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-17-2011, 10:41 PM

((OPEN AGAIN :3 And we got first place <3 ))

Scarlet walked around the garden a bit outside then went back inside and into the kitchen. She figured her large family would wake up soon and then everyone would be expected for breakfast. She then looked up at the sound of footsteps coming down the main stairs and could tell that they were either her Father's or Aidens. Mostly because you could tell they were coming from a man, and there were only two men in the house. The Amaya father hadn't trusted many men to be around the girls so most of the male workers worked outside and were much to old for the girls. She ran her hand through her hair and took a seat at her usual spot at the long table already filled with food.

Mrs. Amaya caught her eldest son before he went downstairs. "Theres my favorite." She smiled, hugging him. She of course loved all her children the same amount, but she had a deep connection with Nikolai since he was her first son. "Would you mind helping me get your brother Ace up? You know how he is in the mornings.." She said, looking towards his door. "And I must thank you for being so polite about this situation and helping your brothers think more kindly of it.."

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2011, 11:07 PM

Alice walked further away from the house she knew that breakfast would be soon but she knew that once she went back inside it would be difficult to get back out. She walked threw a wooded area until she got to her favourite spot. It was a small clearing but it was nice, there were trees surrounding it and birds would normally build their nests there but there were also some berry bushes in it as well. She heard the chirping of baby birds up in one of the nests and decided to check it out; climbing up the tree she sat on one of the branches and looked into the nest where she saw three baby birds. She smiled and watched them for a little while before climbing back down. She sighed then headed back to the house she didn’t want to miss breakfast.

When she got back to the house she saw her sister Annamarie in the gardens behind the house, she looked down at her outfit that had grass stains on it as well and some mud patches. She didn’t really want her family seeing her like this so she quietly walked around to the back door then slipped inside. Walking down the hallway she was pulling leaves from her hair, she knew that she was missing some but she would get them out when she went back to her room. She was really hungry and she didn’t think that any of her family would be up so she slipped into the kitchen to get something to quickly eat before heading upstairs to change. Seeing her Scarlet already sitting at the table she sighed slightly then smiled saying “Morning Scarlet.” She wanted to go get changed but she thought that it would be nice to say something to her sister.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 05-17-2011, 11:17 PM

Aeron groaned again as he saw light shine through his eyelids. "Kearaaa!" he whiled. Of course, he just Had to have picked the room with the nicest view. And the one that faced the sun early in the morning. Damn his silliness when he was a child. Those curtains had allowed the sun to be blocked. But now that they were open it was letting light in everywhere. He opened his eyes and looked at the maid. "Why must you ruin a good sleep? Make it so I am sick, so I will not see the horrid girls. Tell my parents I am ill?" he asked, slightly childish, but cranky about being waken up. Of course, the maid knew some of his tricks.

Nikolai raised an eyebrow but hugged his mother, smiling a little as he kissed her forehead. Ever since he had had a huge growth spurt, now being about six foot four, he was bigger than most of his family, if not all. Easily over towering his mother, it was funny seeing her stand next to him. "Hello mother. Ace is still sleeping?" he asked, a few ideas on how to wake him. It was well known that the boy was a bit, violent when woken up early. "I can do it. As for that.. well. It is my duty. No matter how much I dislike it." he said, stating the truth.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 05-18-2011, 01:06 AM

Hearing the footsteps of another awoke Sousuke from his noxious trance. It so happened to be his wife. He smiled softly, glad to see her. "Good morning, love..." he said with a light, gentle voice, as this was his gracely manner. His face practically beamed, as if the morning light were reflecting off the rough skin.

He sniffed the air, frowning suddenly. "Hmm...it appears my scent is leaving me..." he said with a certain sigh to his voice. He absolutely hated growing old..."Is that a bad sign? Not being able to discern what has been prepared for breakfast anymore?..."

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-18-2011, 01:25 AM

Taeyeon walked towards her husband and sniffed the air. "Is it a bad sign?" The cheerful woman suddenly widened her eyes. "Because I can't seem to smell either." Then she seemed to forget about it all, and she shrugged her shoulders. "Oh well. Might as well go check up on our taste, too."

"And don't frown. You don't look nearly as handsome as when you are smiling." Taeyeon grinned while she scolded. She then used her fingers to lift up Sousuke's mouth into what could be somewhat called a smile. "Now~, come on." She led him towards the kitchen, radiating an happy, glowing aura.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-18-2011, 01:48 AM

Scarlett smiled. "Good morning Alice, did you sleep well?" She asked, leaning back in her chair and patting down her dress. She looked towards the kitchen door expecting her parents to come through since she head her voices outside of it. She smiled at the cook who was still setting out a few of the plates and then got up to help her, being quick about it in case her father didn't want her to help the help. She glanced around for a sign of any others of her sisters.

Victoria smiled and patted her sons arms, looking up at him. "I know that your not happy about this, and I'm not either.. but please try to be happy with this girl. I'm sure if you don't like her than your father will let you pick another of the girls, being the eldest means you should at least get to pick one of the Amaya girls.." She then frowned. "After your married we won't see much of each other.. soI wish for you to know how much I love you and your brothers even though I won't be around.." She said, sighing a little. "You look more and more like your father everyday." She smiled, standing on her tip toes to pat his head, then turning towards the stairs. "If you have any trouble with Ace then call for me." She said, knowing that for some odd reason her second born son was easily angered and sometimes lashed out verbally, especially in the mornings. But never once did he physically hit someone. But Ace knew enough words to hurt someone. But he would never be cruel towards Nikolai or his parents.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-18-2011, 02:26 AM

Alice smiled at Scarlett then said “It would have been better if I didn’t have to wake up to today’s plans”, she sighed then started helping her and the cook finish off the table. She didn’t care anymore that she wasn’t wearing a dress but instead a boy’s shirt and pants she could always change after breakfast. She looked over at Scarlett then said “I just don’t get why we have to marry them, I mean it would have been a little better if it was someone closer to our age but he is three years older then me.” She paused and she pulled a leave from her hair then said “You don’t think mom and dad will mind do you?” she held the leaf out to Scarlett smiling. She didn’t want to complain some of her sisters had it worse then her marrying someone who was younger then them and all. She noticed that Scarlett was trying to see if there was anyone else Alice smiled again then said “I saw Annamarie out in the garden as for the other I don’t know where they are.”

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 05-18-2011, 02:44 AM

He resisted making a face. Even if he got to pick one of the girls it wasn't so good. He didn't like any of the girls. He'd heard about them before. They were All blonds. And he hated blonds. They'd all proven to be either annoying, or just, not to his tastes. He had been happy with another girl before this. Of course, kept secret from his parents. Having been forced to break it off, it had left him in a sour mood. Again, hidden from his parents. They expected a role model son. Nothing less. "I'll do my best." he assured his mother. Hearing he looked like his father, he almost looked confused. He had thought some of his other brothers looked like his father. But he was glad it was a similarity. "I will always try to visit, at least. And sure thing, just... don't worry if you hear yelling." he said with a small grin while he went over to Ace's room.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-18-2011, 05:25 AM

With her tummy grumbling, she decided to skip the library and head to the kitchen wear she hoped find some eggs, bacon, and toast waiting for her. Of course if food wasn't made just yet, she'd wait patiently. She wasn't sure when the Kurai family would be arriving, and any chance of delaying the meeting of said family was welcomed. The man, rather boy, she was betrothed to was a year younger than her.

The whole family was distasteful. She admitted that Mrs. Kurai was a beautiful woman, and her husband and sons were handsom, but they were the rivals of her father and his company. Not to mention that they were all competing with each other. Only one would be the heir of the company. The one she was to marry seemed to have a bit of a temper at times or so she had heard. Lashing out at people verbally. Of course, he was no match for her. She could put him in his place in no time.

Noticing her two other sisters, she took a seat and said, "Hello, Alice. Scarlett." She wondered what their thoughts were about the whole ordeal. She didn't get a chance to talk to them the night before about it.

When the preparations were done, he made his way to the dining hall to see which one of his sons were up. They'd have to leave shortly after breakfast with how far the Amayas' live away from them and everything planned for the day with the Amaya family. "Where could they all be? We don't have much time."

Setsurou rolled over in bed only to land on the floor in a thump. The boy hadn't slept that well during the night after hearing the news. It all seemed so short notice, and he didn't like it. An Amaya? He hadn't found someone he wanted to spend his life with yet, but one of them? They were probably all high maintenance and snobby.

He unwrapped himself from the sheets that went with him in his fall and stood up. He quickly got dressed in the outfit that was set out for him. It was black pants, a white button-up shirt with a black blazer over top and a red tie. Never had he dressed as eccentric as his father. He wanted to be real rather than over-the-top. "Well I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be."