PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-18-2011, 05:43 AM

Some how Annamarie found herself in the gardens, it always happens when she follows the birds to keep listening to their sweet music. On her way through the garden she had managed to trip, thankfully not hurting herself. "Woah!" was all she had let out in reply when she did fall. Annamarie quickly looked around to make sure no one saw that, and thankfully no one has. She dusted herself off after she got back up and picked up her parasol. I should get going, breakfast should be ready soon she thought as she sighed. Though she wasn't sighing because breakfast was soon it was because she didn't get the chest to play the family harp.

Once Annamarie was back in the house she saw her parents talking just right outside the kitchen. It would seem that her Father was was frowning again this morning. Gently walking upstairs, she saw her sister Izzie and let out a small hello as she passed up to her room to put away her parasol. Once it was put it away she went back down stairs and walked up to her parents. "Good morning! Shall we go eat breakfast?" She said as she caught up with her Mother and Father.

~~~~~~

Jae stirred abit when Keara had walked into place his clothes on the chair at the foot of his bed, he only woke up fully when his Mother knocked on his door. He mumbled something around like okay as he slowly got of the bed. He stretched his arms above his head before rubbing his eyes and looking at the clothes Keara had brought him. Guess today's the day finally... he thought sullenly. Jae heard his mother and Nikolai talking down the hall, but he couldn't tell what they were talking about. Most likely it was about Ace, he always slept in.

Jae finally got dressed after combing his hair until it was the way he wanted it. And once he was ready he went to go down the stairs and saw his Mother. "Good morning." Jae said to her once he caught up to her and gave her a small hug with a smile. "Is everyone already down stairs except Ace?"

(( That's wonderful! Congratulations!! ))

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-18-2011, 10:23 AM

Scarlett nodded to her sisters. "Yes, I suppose this day with the boys has brought a bit of uneasiness upon most of us.." She smirked at her sisters response. "I'd rather have a man older than me than a boy younger than me." She said, glancing to the floor. "But I suppose Father and mother didn't exactly plan that one.." She said, sighing slightly and sitting back down at her place.

Mrs. Kurai nodded to her eldest son and then went downstairs and into the large kitchen. "Yes, everyone but Ace." She laughed, going to her seat at the table. She bit her lip, wondering if Nikolai would have trouble with waking Ace, but shrugged it off. "Good morning darling." She said when she saw her husband, then leaned back in her chair a bit. "Now you do remember the names of the girls you are to marry right?There will be no 'Whats your name again?' going on at this meeting were having.." She smirked. "And if you see any flaws on them then keep it to yourself."

Ace glanced up at his brother when he walked into his room. He was only wearing shorts and still halfway under the covers, but no longer asleep. "I know I have to get up.." He groaned. He ran a hand through his blonde hair and sat up, stretching his slightly muscular arms.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 05-18-2011, 01:24 PM

Sousuke's lips were bent in a rather odd position, considering the way her fingers had hooked into them. It was rather amusing to the outward eye. But he was, in fact, smiling. He enjoyed such things.

"Yes, yes. Let us see what good Aiden has made for our scentless selves~" he said with a certain cheer, beaming...

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 05-18-2011, 03:02 PM

Nikolai chuckled as he entered the room. It seemed that his brother was already awake. He nodded, leaning against the door with a light smirk. He had been planning to wake him up in an amusing way. "Now this defeats the whole purpose of trying to wake you. Why are you awake, Willingly?" he asked, sounding slightly surprised. It was rather rare to have Ace wake up early by himself.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-18-2011, 08:08 PM

"I heard mother talking to you in the hallway, so I decided to make everyones lives a bit easier today." He said, getting out of bed and going over to his closet. He pulled out a white long sleeved shirt with slightly puffed sleeves, a red button up vest and a black scarf. Then black pants. He slipped them all on. He glanced to his brother with a smirk. "How do I look?" He asked, striking a pose to show off his muscular arms. They were noticable even under the sleeves. He then slipped on his black shoes and looked in the mirror so he could quickly fix his hair.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 05-19-2011 at 12:41 AM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-18-2011, 08:20 PM

Alice smiled slightly then said "I guess they didn't. I still don't see why we have to marry them if they are family rivals though." She sighed then sat down in her normal seat and looked at her sisters smiling then said "So now we just wait for the others right, then we can eat." She then pulled the last leaf out of her hair and placed it on her lap not wanting her parents to see. While waiting on the others she let her mind wander back to her own thoughts about the outdoors and how she couldn't wait to be back out there. She also though about the baby birds she saw that morning then looked at her sisters saying "The baby birds have hatched, they are so cute you should see them." She smiled at them then went back to her own thoughts on how the afternoon might go hopefully she could get sometime to go see the birds again. She continued thinking butthe smell of the food was just making her even more hungry and she hoped that the rest of her family would hurry up.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 05-18-2011, 10:02 PM

Nikolai smirked, shaking his head in disbelief. It was good though. Him being slightly more cooperative this day. "Well thank you." he said, smiling softly.Watching what he picked out, he tilted his head. "Don't like what the maid brought in?" he asked curiously. Keara's outfit she had put out were still at the foot of the bed, where she had probably placed them. Nodding after he got changed, Nik smiled. "You look decent. Keep working at it and you may beat me soon." he joked before going over and mussing his hair. "Ready for today? I know I'm not." he muttered, making a small face.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-18-2011, 10:51 PM

"Yes, we shall!" She beamed at Annamarie and led her and Sousuke into the kitchen.

"Hello~~~~, Darlings!" Taeyeon burst into the kitchen in that attention-grabbing way of hers. She proceeded to hug or kiss each of her children on the cheeks before sitting down in her chair.

"I hope you have all had a good night's sleep, because today we are meeting up with the Kurai family."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-19-2011, 12:23 AM

"Aeron, you have to get up because you have to go and met your fiancee." Keara said to him in her Irish accent as she smiled softly at him, her emerald green eyes looking him in the face before she dropped her eyes to the floor, pulling the blankets back from him as she picked the outfit that she had ironed and hung it up on a nail for him. "I apologize for waking you up but it is my job....besides sick or not you still have to go see them." she said to him softly as she pulled his shoes out that she cleaned and shined for him so that he would look nice. "You must get up.....you must get up, breakfast is waiting." she said as she smiled, she didn't want to admit it but she didn't like this anymore that they did, her love was marrying another girl and she had to live with it.

Aiden was busy setting the table for the breakfast, he had made his famous omelets for the family, even done some toast and bacon in just the right way that it would make them want more. Once he had the food set down on the table, a few different types of juices in glass pitchers for them, he looked it all over oncemoreand made sure it was perfect before he went int the hall. "Breakfast is served." he called in a loud voice so that eveyone could hear hm as he stood off towards the side of the doorway so that theycould all get into the dinning room.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 05-19-2011, 12:42 AM

Aeron whined a bit once his blanket was pulled away from him. "Ugh! I don't want to get married to a girl so soon. It's not fair." he stated, slightly irked at the whole thing. Sitting up be ran a hand through his messy hair to at least restore some order to it. It seemed he wasn't able to get any more sleep. "It's fine.. Just, it sucks." he stated, sighing. Again, he wanted Nik to have been the only one to get married. Glancing at Keara, he started to regret it. He, of course knew about their relationship. He had accidentally walked in on them one time. Of course, he promised to keep his mouth shut and made sure none of the others found out. Especially his parents. They would probably fire the maid, as good as she was.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-19-2011, 01:00 AM

"Why put on what she gave me ?" He asked, chuckling. "And anyways, I love seeing her upset." He said, smirking. "Soon? You know i'm starting to get a lot more better looking than some old man.. at least in a womans point of view." He said, grinning to his brother. He then frowned. "Oh um.. sorry i'll wear what she gave me if you'd like?" He said, feeling horrible for what he said. He knew how much his brother cared for her.. mostly since they shared everything. "I'm sorry about you and her, but maybe it'll work out eventually." He said, sighing and looking to his feet. "At least you don't get the eldest daughter. I heard she was very uptight and snooty.."

Scarlett smiled when her mother came in and hugged everyone then stood up. "Would you all mind if I was excused? I'm not really hungry at the moment..my stomachs a bit too queasy." She said, giving a slight curtsy and then exiting the room. She didn't wish to be in a room with her parents at the moment. It was too frustrating.. She went into the long hallway and turned into the main living room and then sat down on the window bench. She let out a soft, sad sigh and glanced out the window. "Why do I have to marry him?" She whispered to herself, glancing around the rooms in hopes that no one was there. She didn't wish to be thought of as insane..

She looked towards the sky through the glass and guessed that it would only be a matter of two hours before the Kurai boys were to arrive, and she wasn't too excited. She had no man to return to thanks to her father never really letting her out of the house to meet men, but the men that she had relationships with never lasted long. They would fear of her father finding out and then leave her. So thankfully she wasn't losing love. But she wasn't gaining it either..

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 05-19-2011 at 01:58 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 05-19-2011, 01:08 AM

He chuckled. "It is sometimes amusing to see her mad." he admitted with a light grin. It was cute, since her accent got thicker and everything. But it wasn't too good on him later on. Nik shook his head. "Nah, you're already dressed. Let's go down." he said, brushing it off. It would be pointless to have Ace get changed again. He looked good in the clothes. At the apology, he shrugged. "It's fine. We sort of knew it was bound to happen." That however didn't change the facts that they hadn't wanted it to end, and the news had come as a shock for the pair of them. Smiling, the taller male chuckled. "True, but I get a girl about three years younger than me. And you do know how I dislike blonds." he reminded the boy. "Of course, you are only the exception."

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-19-2011, 02:49 AM

"Good morning, mother," she said when her mother walked into the kitchen. When Aiden had announced that breakfast was done, she got up from where she was sitting and walked into the dining hall. She hoped there was lots of food waiting for her. The girl was always hungry and could literally eat a horse. There were times when people thought she was some type of demon with her appetite.

Benjirou sat down in his usual seat at the table and said, "Good morning, dear." He didn'y say much else. Thoughts were running rampant through his mind. Normally, he could trust his sons with anything to bring honour to the family, but would they try to break the arrange marriages with the Amaya girls? Would they be nice to the Amaya family despite the rivalry? He also didn't know how all of this was going to work out. The kids meet each other and get married shortly after? Couldn't they at least wait a few years before the ceremonies?

Setsurou sat in the dining hall quitely. He didn't care if he forgot his bethrothed's name or pointed out her flaws. Of course, he'd try his best to not screw up, but he couldn't guarantee it. No one said he had to like the girl or anything. Their family is just a disgrace. Who do they really think they are to have arranged marriages without family? It's pathetic.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-19-2011, 03:38 AM

"Yea, it isn't fair." Keara said to him as she just smiled, picking up his brush and going over to him and started to work on his hair to make it look better then what he was doing with it. "Besides iam sure that all of you will grow to love the girl's that were picked out for you." she said in her accent, which was getting heavier as it did when she got emotional in some way or another, right now it was because of her sadness and the fact she had given up Nikolai for the fact that she had to and she knew her place and that this day would come, she was also glad that they had not done anything to make it to where he had to marry her. "Now, you better be on your best and look nice for her....after all i worked hard on doing my job." she said as she smiled at him, manageing to get her accent to where it was barely noticable as she had finished with his hair, pulling back to look at him as she smiled before going to the door to make sure the other boys were up and to continue her job.

Aiden of course served the family and made sure everythign was in order before he went through every room of the house one last times, seeing that it was all cleaned and everything was in order. The only thing left to do was the outside and he of course did not trust the hired help to take care of that on such an important day, he guessed that is why he was highered, only because he was a jack of all trades. He changed into his outside clothes before going outside to take care of the garden, weeding it, he grew hot pretty quickly so he did what he always did, stripped his shirt off.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-19-2011, 10:02 AM

Scarlett noticed Aiden go into the garden and smiled, knowing he has going to go weed. She then saw something through the window that startled her. Aiden was very muscular! She tried to make her eyes go away from the sight but she stared for a moment before getting up. Maybe she'd go and talk with him. He of course, was the only one that wasn't married or had been put in an arranged marriage situation. She left the living room and went down the hall into and through the back door. When she got outside she walked over to the garden. "Hello Aiden, your doing a great job on the garden.. I'm sure Mrs. Amaya will be sure to compliment it." She said, giving aweak smile, her eyes glancing at his chest. She then looked to her feet. "Would you like any help? The Kurai's won't be here for sometime.. and I need to do something to get them off my mind.." She said.

Ace then chuckled. "Oh yeah, You really do hate blondes.. so you might not like these girls." He smirked. "Come on," He said, leaving his room and going down the steps. When they arrived in the kitchen Ace smiled to his mother. "Morning everyone." He said, taking his seat next to the place Nikolai was to sit in. The brothers were to sit in order of their age. Youngest to oldest, while the parents sat on the two opposite sides of the table.

Mrs. Kurai smiled to her husband before taking her seat. "Just please promise me boys.. that you'll be kind to your woman. But not too kind for you have to let them know that you are the one in charge in the relationship. I'll have none of my boys being taken over by a woman."

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-19-2011, 12:00 PM

(( I need to start going to sleep earlier :\ darn Summer Vacation ))

Annamrie followed her mother into the Kitchen and took her usual seat. Aiden had just placed the food down when Scarlett left, it was a shame her sister wasn't well to eat. Today's breakfast looked extra scrumptious this morning. And it was his famous omelets too, Annamarie's favorite.

~~~~

Jae was already in his seat, sometime after his father had sat down. He just sat their quietly brooding about today's events until his mother spoke out about being kind to the Amaya girls, but not too kind. It wouldn't be impossible to be too kind but for that to happen you'd have to be head of heels. Jae instead of complaining just nodded in moot silence.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 05-19-2011, 06:14 PM

"Good morning, all," Sousuke said with his usual quiet tone, a gentle smile bestowed upon his lips as he sat at the head of the table, his usual spot. Indeed, Aiden had prepared another of his masterpieces. Quite the envy of many the servants, he supposed. The taste was just phenomenal...

After eating a hearty few bites, the old man sighed, taking a deep breath with it. "As your mother said, we are indeed going to visit the Kurai's today," he said, his tone changed as if the whole matter were a bother. And it was. "I understand that you are opposed to the situation, as am I..." He took a small sip at the juice next to him..."Unfortunately we have little choice in the matter..."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 05-19-2011, 07:09 PM

Nikolai smiled and nodded, following his brother. Once they reached the table, he raised an eyebrow. One of them was missing. "Where is Aeron?" It was rare too see everyone arrive earlier than him. His attention turned to his mother. Listening to her words, he said nothing. He was not making any promises on being too nice to the girl. He would be polite, but that was about it. Rolling up the sleeves to his shirt, a rather odd one that Keara had picked out. It wasn't a very good color for him at all. But considering most of his good clothes were already packed, he couldn't really go and change out of it. He was starting to think Keara was trying to sabotage his meeting with the girl. It was almost amusing. And cute. However, he could not go out like that. He would just have to borrow something from one of his other brothers.

Staying still for her he put on the shirt, which was a button up white shirt and put on a light coat she had set out for him. The younger boy grinned, looking slightly impish. "Oh. I will be on my best." he stated. "But do not worry. Your work will not go to waste." Standing back he put on his shoes and shook his head. "I do not think it may be that easy. I just hope this thing will not cause many problems. I am sorry about Nik and you." he added softly, looking at her apologetically. He knew she was upset with everything. Nodding, he followed after her. "Thank you, Keara."

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-19-2011, 08:54 PM

Alice had eaten half of her breakfast when her father started talking; she looked up at him as he spoke. After he finished talking she looked back down at her plate she didn’t feel like finishing it anymore just the thought of the Kurai family coming made her feel sick. She stood up from the table and said “I’m done”, she had other things that she wanted to say but she knew that they weren’t very nice things and she didn’t feel like getting lectured about it. She turned and walked out of the room, she started heading to her room but then decided that she would go back outside. She turned on her heels and walked out the back door she quickly made her way to the wooded area and headed towards her favourite place so that she could think. She hadn’t noticed her sister or Aiden in the gardens but she was too angry to really notice anything at the moment.

When she got to her favourite stop she laid down in the small clearing looking up at the sky. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes trying to relax; when she could finally hear the baby birds again she opened her eyes and stared at the sky. She concentrated on the noises around her trying not to think about what was to happen later on during the day. She wanted to have a choice to her it wasn’t right, if the families disliked one another so much then why would the force their children to marry on another. She pushed that thought out of her head not wanting to think about it. She rolled over onto her stomach and looked at the ground, she watched the smaller insects crawl around and watched the grass sway in the gentle breeze.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-19-2011, 11:37 PM

"...but, I am afraid that it is fate, and has to happen." Taeyeon finished Sousuke's sentence for him. "It's the best for all of us. It will help the company, it will help you, in one way..."

Taeyeon couldn't help but worry about her children, even though Aiden's fantastic cooking was lightening her mood. She didn't really like the idea of arranged marriages, because there was rarely any love involved. However, they really had no choice.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-20-2011, 01:08 AM

Aiden had clean one section of the flower beds of weeds, cutting off the old flowers and shaping the bushed before he shove the dead leaves, dead flowers and weeds, even the branches he cut off into a wheel barrow before moving down some to the next section, then all he would have left to do was mow the yard and rack everything up that was left on the ground. "Milady." he said to her as he stopped in his tracks and bowed his head to her, he didn't bother to stop with taking care of the garden since he still had things to do on his list, he stopped when he heard her ask if he need any help. He thought about it a few minutes before he smiled and pulled out some scissors. "Well then Lady Scarlett would you be so kind as to cut some flowers for the house?" he said to her as he handed the scissors over to her, smiling softly before he went back to working on the next section of the flower bed.

"Good, you know i stayed up working on packing all your guys things, an the outfits your wearing today and cleaning up." Keara said to him with a smile, Aeron was basically her best friend, that is the main reason that she didn't mind him finding out about her and Nikolai. "Hey....Ron....don't be sorry about me and Niko...after all we knew this was coming. I love him a lot and that is why I am not fighting for him. I wish that this wasn't happening to any of you guys but.....it was bound to happen." she said to him as she had stopped him before they headed down the stairs, the sadness was clear in her face, she was about to cry and holding on to Aeron's arm was the only thing that was keeping her from crying at the moment. "Go on down and eat some breakfast...i have to straighten the rooms." she said with a smile as she let his arm go and nudge him down the stairs before she turnned and went into the nearest room to clean it like she always did when upset.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-20-2011, 01:31 AM

Scarlett nodded and took them, kneeling down beside him even though he kept working. "They all look so beautiful, i'd hate to cut them.." She said, running her fingers over the petals of a rose. The rose bush she was in front of was fairly large, so she figured she would only have to cut a few of the roses off the bush. "Does it matter if I cut a few roses?" She asked, glancing over at him. She didn't mind getting this dress dirty, she could change before the men arrived.

"So Aiden.. got any girls in town that you admire?" She asked, her emerald eyes looking curiously towards him. She bit her lip, hoping his answer would be a no. She knew she couldn't have him.. but she didn't want to get jealous over another girl. Being an Amaya girl sucked. Now she'd have to live with a man named Jae until she died, without ever experiencing love to begin with.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 05-20-2011, 02:07 AM

Aeron gave Keara a small grin. "I noticed. You got my favorite shirt for me. So you packed everything up for us?" he asked, tilting his head. He had to wonder if she had also packed up Nik's things. It would be hilarious to see that she had switched some of the things for girlie stuff or something. At least that was something he would do. Keara was sometimes a different case. When seeing her about to cry, Aeron hugged her. "Now now.." It was never a good thing when a friend of his was this sad. And to see her like that, it must have really broken her heart when she heard the news. He knew Nik had been extremely sulky the first day. Most thought it was because his 'freedom' was cut short. They were partially right. Sighing, he nodded. "Well... Never expected it to come this soon. And, okay. Ah, will you see Nik later?" he asked, slightly hopeful before she disappeared into another room to clean. They should at least see or talk to each other before Nik left. It only seemed fair. They both were sulking in their own ways.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-20-2011, 03:08 AM

Aiden watched to see what she would choose to decorate the house with before he turned his attention back to the a weed that was particularly hard to pull out the ground, but he wasn’t going to give up on trying to pull it out. “We need them for the house though, Lady Scarlett.” he grunted as he strained, his muscles tightening a bit before it finally came lose, causing him to fall back onto his butt.

“Cut what ever you would like and think will look good.” he said to her as he rubbed his backside, tossing the weed into the wheel barrel, sitting back up on his feet as he continued to weed the area around one of the other flower bushes, being careful in case there were any snakes awaiting for him. “I spend most of my days taking care of the home and making sure everyone does their job right, so no there is no one that I admire or fancy, Lady Scarlett.” he said to her in a matter of fact voice, it wasn’t anything that her parents didn’t already know about him.

“Yea, I packed everything up for you guys to save you the hardship of doing so, besides it is my job. No, I won‘t be seeing him before you guys leave……just be good alright.” Keara said to him in her heavy accent as she looked back at him, smiling before she officially entered the room, the only thing was, it was Nikolai’s room she had entered, so seeing it and how he always left it for her, it was always neater then the other rooms, since he was always thoughtful and tried to make things easier on her. She walked slowly over to the bed, lightly touching the pillow before she smoothed it out and fluffed it some and started to make his bed, crying as she did so since she couldn’t hold them back anymore.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-22-2011, 12:16 AM

"Oh." She said, starting to cut 12 roses off of the bush. "It's a shame that such a handsome man has to waste his life waiting on my family when he could be off enjoying life's treasures." She said, starting to cut a few thorns from the stems. Thats when she accidently pricked her finger. "Oww.." She mumbled, gently pulling the thorn out of the tip of her finger. She then watched as a few drops of blood came from her finger. But it was nothing serious.. so she continued to cut the thorns from the rose.

Once she was done with the twelve roses she sat them on the right side of her and looked over at Aiden. "Want me to help with the weeds?" She asked, starting to already pull up a weed without hearing his answer. Aiden did a lot around the Amaya home and a little help would probably benefit him. Though she couldn't do much before the Kurai's arrived. She would try to help a little bit since most of the workers were stressed with all the work they were given before the men came.

((Keep in mind the Kurais are going to the Amayas at noon by carriage. ))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 05-22-2011 at 04:33 AM..