JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-20-2011, 07:18 PM

Show a little more, Show a little less. Add a little smoke.
Welcome to Burlesque.

>> Click for OoC and Full Profiles<<

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 12:41 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-20-2011, 07:19 PM

Everything you dream of, But never can possess. Nothing's what it seems.
Welcome to Burlesque.

Why not sit down and enjoy the Best View of the Sunset Strip? We offer food and drink while our lovely ladies put on a show that will entrance and mesmerize you. You can look, but you cant touch, at least while their on the job. *winkwink*

So take a load off and enjoy the show.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 12:36 AM..

JessehBoo

You may not be guilty, But you're ready to confess. Tell me what you need.
Welcome to Burlesque.

1. Follow Menewsha Rules and T.O.S.

2. PG-13 please, anything over; take off Mene.

3. Romance and Violence are encouraged.

4. Please dont play more then two characters, unless approved by me.

5. Highlight -> Title your Profiles PM's "Show Me How You Burlesque"

6. Please PM me your profiles, DO NOT POST THEM HERE.

7. Please post at least 3-5 sentances, i understand we all get writiers block, but im not asking for much.

8. No god-modding. The End.

9. Show other Mene users respect at all times, no OoC fighting!

10. If you need to leave the RP for any reason or go MIA, PLEASE just let me know.

11. I reserve the right to remove you from the RP if you do not follow my rules.

12. I reserve the right to change these rules as i see fit. :)

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 12:44 AM..

JessehBoo

PM to JessehBoo

PHP Code:
[LEFT][SIZE="3"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B]INSERT USERNAME[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[
CENTER][IMG]insert URL to your character's appearance. REAL PICTURES ONLY NO DESCRIPTIONS NO ANIME[/IMG]
[COLOR="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"]FIRST MIDDLE "NICKNAME" LAST[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I am a [color="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"] DANCER/WAITER/WAITRESS/BARTENDER/CUSTOMER/COSTUME MAKER [/color].
My stage-name is [color="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"] APPLIES TO DANCERS [/color].

[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I am ____ years old. [/size]

[/CENTER][JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]‡ So Heres My Story;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]
write your bio here

[/size][/INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]‡ What Makes Me Who I Am;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]
write your personality/ likes/ dislikes/ pretty much anything you want people to know about your character

[/size][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] 

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 01:09 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-20-2011, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Codette

"Cherry"

I am a DANCER.

I am 24 years old.
Quote:
musikfreakx

"Izzy"

I am a Dancer.

I am 22 years old.
Quote:
CrimsonShadow

"Kitty"

I am a DANCER.

I am 21 years old.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 04:30 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-20-2011, 07:20 PM

JessehBoo

Veronica "Vee" Belmont

I am the owner .

I am 34 years old.

Quote:
musikfreakx

Nathaniel “Natty” Michael Glecia

I am a Bartender.

I am 25 years old.
Quote:
AmaniIshtar

Alina Tsukiko “Kiko” Crimmens

I am a COSTUME MAKER.

I am 20 years old.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-25-2011 at 01:04 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-20-2011, 07:22 PM

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 12:05 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-20-2011, 07:27 PM

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 12:08 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-20-2011, 07:28 PM

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 12:10 AM..

JessehBoo

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 12:21 AM..

JessehBoo

WELCOME.
what can i get you to drink? ;)

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 12:46 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-21-2011, 03:11 AM

The amazing "Lady Vee";

Vee was doing finishing touches on one of the costumes that had ripped during the show the night before. "Perfect" She said to herself and hung the costume up. Ascending the spiral staircase that was back stage she smiled at the various make up desks used by her girls. Some were messier then others but each girl knew where everything was at her own mirror. Walking towards the back Vee sat down at her own station and started to do her make-up. There was a bedroom in the far back corner that Vee slept slept in since she found it easier to run the club if she lived here. There was a small kitchen section in the room as well as a washer, dryer, and a bathroom. Once finished with her makeup she smiled and looked up at a picture stuck into her mirror. It was a picture of her an a burlesque dancer, she looked much younger in the picture. It was the day she saw her first Burlesque show and she insisted on a picture. Smiling she sighed and rose from the station.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 07-21-2011, 06:43 AM

Isadora Marae sat at her small vanity table, intently staring at her reflection in the mirror. She'd never been an insecure girl, always embracing her flaws to the best of her ability, and now she just looked and wondered, wondered and looked. Green eyes roamed over her fair complexion, barely visible freckles, jet black hair, and oval face. Her bottom lip had been tucked in a bit, chewing on the soft pink skin. She stopped, her bottom lip popping back out.

Reaching out a lean hand, Izzy grabbed her gold tube of red lipstick, applying an even, slick coat. She topped it with clear gloss, making her lips look seductive but sweet, hot and cold. She'd been dancing at Burlesque since she was eighteen, just of age, one of the longest dancers the club had seen. It wasn't a bad thing though, she absolutely adored it.

Her mother had left her and her father when the twenty two year old was only two, nearly too young to remember anything. Her father started hitting the bottle, but soon it wasn't off, and he began hitting her, at the ripe age of twelve, too. It had made Izzy grown to resent the man, finding release from her pent up emotions through dancing. She guessed it worked out for the best, but it didn't make her despise her drunk father any less. After all, she had to suffer through it for year, her father never once becoming the attention of accusing stares. He was a police officer, top notch to be exact, so of course no one ever questioned the bruises on the raven haired female's face and body.

Pushing away her dark thoughts, her forest green gaze rose to the owner of the club, a smile instantly pulling at her lips and lighting up her features. The woman had become like a mother, especially to the younger Burlesque dancer. She took her under her wing when seeing her in a community play Isadora was in, making her feel right at home.

Swiping mascara over her already long lashes, Isadora took one last glance at herself and stood, grinned at the owner. "Hey Mama Vee," the talent, light voiced girl beamed, affection in her words as she used her personal nickname for the older, but not too old, woman.

Swish! A drink slid out of Nathaniel's hands and down the long bar, expertly stopping right in front of the customer at the end. An impressed thanks was sent his was, and the Rome native grinned in response. His dirty blonde hair was pushed back from his face, setting off his piercing blue eyes.

Humming to himself, the experienced bartender served customers speedily and happily, dilligent and proud in his work. his black vest showed off his muscled bisceps, a tattoo of a crescent moon surrounded by fog peeking out from the top of his upper arm. On his wrist was a beautiful red rose, a petal falling from the flower and resting on the middle of his forearm. The petal was black, artistic and simple.

"Hello, how are you? And welcome to Burlesque!" He greeted a customer, smiling and nodding at a few dancers that walked by and into an entrance leading to backstage. His accent was thick, but his words were still understandable. Twirling ice through his fingers as he dropped it in a small glass cup, Nathaniel "Natty" Glecia hummed an old lullaby from his home country, the tune light and simple.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-21-2011, 03:37 PM

Codettea rushed up the stairs to the dressing area. "Vee! I'm so sorry I'm late! My car wouldn't start so I had to run over." She ran to her dressing area.
"Hey Izzy." Cody smiled at the dancer, as she grabbed her costumes, and began to change.

After plumping her breasts to peak over the corset, how Vee had taught her, she returned to her dressing table and sighed. "Finally a few seconds to relax." she reached over and started up her curling iron. She looked better with her deep red hair curled for the first number.

Looking about her table she groaned. "Hey Izz, can I borrow some blush? I meant to buy some more before work and forgot."

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-21-2011, 04:34 PM

Humming to herself Kat walked out of the costume area and over to her stand. Flinging herself onto her stool she glanced at the other dancers with a smile. "Hey girls!" Leaning forward she grabbed her blush and tossed it to Codette. "It's yours, I got it for you yesterday because I knew you were out. Your favorite shade and everything." Kat gave her another smile and began doing her makeup.

Opening her eyes wide she began to thicken on the mascara and eyeliner. When she applied a lot of black to her hazel eyes it made the gold in them really pop. She slapped some smokey eye shadow on then applied red stain on her lips. A dash of blush and she was done. Kat sat back and watched the other two dancers.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-21-2011, 04:44 PM

Codettea smiled and caught the blush. "Thank you Kitty Kat! I owe you a drink!" She blew the girl a kiss, and began to heat up her hair and twist it into tight ringlet curls.
When she was done, her hair bounced around, framing her face perfectly. Cody glanced around the dressing room, feeling peace. These girls, the guys at the bar, Vee, they were the perfect family for a girl like her, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Cody slipped on some eyeliner, and mascara. Gently brushed some black shadow on her lower eye lid, with pearly white on top. She applied a light layer of foundation just to smooth her skin tone, and then applied the blush from the apple of her cheeks to her temple. A deep red lip stick, with a clear top layer completed her make up.

musikfreakx

Old 07-21-2011, 07:24 PM

"Hey Cherry!" Isadora chorused, watching her rush in. It was rather comical to Isadora, because she knew they still had time and Vee wouldn't get mad, she rarely ever did, at least at them. "Beat me to the punch there Kitty," the black haired dancer teased, setting down the blush she had picked up. Leaning over, she put a few final touches to her makeup.

Her own hair was in tight, fat curls, top part of her hair pulled back and fluffed a put, with a black tie invisible against her hair color. The end of it was in a curl as well, a cute but sassy look for the young girl. She swept a light coat of peachy blush over her cheek bones and reapplied her liner and mascara. A sweep of glittery, dark brown shadow accented her green eyes and in a flash she was done.

Straightening back up, Izzy adjusted her costume, plumping her breasts as well, and checked the red nail polish on her fingers. She was nearly buzzing with excitement for the show to begin, as always, and hopped on her toes with a grin on her face. Calming herself, she did a few expert stretches to warm up, a trick a lot of the new dancers often forgot about.

((Not posting for Nathaniel here))

JessehBoo

Old 07-22-2011, 04:54 AM

Vee smiled at Izzy and kissed the girls she and helped move a few curls around that were a bit out of place. "Hello girls!" she said happily as they walked in. They had all become like a big family, since most of the girls had parent issues she was their Mama. "Heads up, Boobs Out!" The woman teased the girls and hit Kitty Kat on the bum lightly as she headed down the stairs to the backstage. Looking through the costumes she sighed, NONE of them were in order. "If you wants something done right, do it yourself." She said to herself and organized the costumes by girl, and by act. Once done she smiled and waved up at the DJ to give him the 10 minute heads up. The guys nodded to her and she saw a waitress ascend the stairs, Vee following up behind her. "What can i get you girls to drink?" the waitress said as Vee passed her. "Scotch on the Rocks." She said over her shoulder as she went over to Izzy. Taking one of the eye pens she lightly took the girls face in her own and put a dot on her cheek a little under her eye. Smiling she placed the pen down. "Perfect, Were on in 10 girls!" She yelled and the room errupted in excited cried.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-22-2011, 05:22 AM

Giggling Kat blew a kiss at Izzy. "You know you love me!" She yelled and stood up. Shifting her corset so her cleavage was lifted up better Kat checked herself once more in the mirror. Grabbing her hair spray she did a quick once over her wild spiral curls.

Feeling her bum get spanked lightly Kat squealed and gave Vee a grin. Spinning around on her heels she walked over to Izzy and began her own stretches. "Lemon drop please!" Kat yelled to the waitress. She was obsessed with the things, it's about all she drank when she did drink.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-22-2011, 05:10 PM

Cody came up behind Kat and fluffed her curls. "There yo go Kitty." she smiled, and shifted to the side to stretch out her long legs on the horizontal pole. She loved the look of her soft, shapely legs in high heels.

"Hey if someones taking drink orders, I'll have a Vodka sunrise." Natty knew she preferred the vodka just for flavour, and was more into the grenadine sugar rush.

"Okay girls, Who's ready to shake it?" Cody called out laughing.

musikfreakx

Old 07-23-2011, 12:19 AM

"Strawberry margarita!" Izzy yelled as the waitress began walking away. She didn't want something too strong, and she simply craved the sweet taste of the margarita. It was simple but delicious, perfect for a pre show drink. She grinned as Mama Vee kissed her, and Izzy continued her stretches after being joined by Kat.

When she was done stretching, Isadora pulled on her black high heels, easily finding balance in them. She was already tall, and the heels lifted her an extra three or four inches off of the ground. "Kat, can you spray me?" She asked, seeing the other dancer's hair spray. She turned her head so Vee could dot her cheek. It was quite odd, because Isadora did have a natural little tiny birthmark right where Vee used to eye liner to make the new one. However hers was covered by her foundation and blush. A very vague bridge of freckles went across her nose, barely noticeable as they were the same color as her blush.

Izzy stuck out her butt and shook it at Cody, giggling as she did so. She was psyched for the show begin, as she was every night. Glancing over, she smiled at a new dancer who looked particularly nervous and winked, sending her a thumbs up.

Nathaniel was greeted by the waitress who had just come from the girl's dressing room. "Natty, dear, can you please make these drinks and bring them to the girls? I have to serve a few impatient customers and don't have time," the raven haired woman asked sweetly, sending him a charming smile. The Italian born male winked at her. "Of course," he replied, his voice heavily and sexily accented.

Serving the rest of the customers at the bar, Nathaniel quickly mixed together the drinks, knowing which was for who instantly. Putting them on a thin black tray, he swooped out from behind the bar counter and headed up the stairs, long legs quickly carrying his muscled body to the girls. "Salve, my beautiful ladies," he greeted happily. A few girls yelled back and grinned up at him, not caring that he was in their dressing room.

"Scotch on the rocks for the wondrous Lady Vee. Lemon drop for my Kitty Kat. Vodka sunrise for the fire hot Cherry. And a strawberry margarita for the black haired bomb shell Isadora," he called as he handed each of them their drinks, kissing each of their hands as he did so. He sent them all a wink and bowed. "Almost ready, my dears?" He asked in a velvety voice, grinning charmingly.

((Salve= hello, in Italian))

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-23-2011, 12:44 AM

Cody giggled at Izzy, and reached over to gently slap her butt. "You shake your butt at me again and I'll slap it harder." the redhead teased. She felt a little sorry for the new girl. Cody remembered being in her position. The awkwardness of new people, new places, and new dance steps. It could be a lot to ask a girl sometimes.

When Nathaniel came to the dressing room, Cody grinned. It was no secret that she had a crush on the bartender, not that she would ever act on it. "Natty, darlin'! Thank you kindly." she winked taking her drink.
"Of course we are darlin'."

JessehBoo

Old 07-23-2011, 08:28 PM

Lady Vee smiled at all her dancers as they ran around the dressing room like worker bees and she was their Queen that guided them into greatness. Watching Natty come with their drinks she smiled. "Ah, thank you Nathaniel." She said and sipped at the scotch letting it burn down her throat. "Alright girls places!!" She yelled, descending the stares, scotch in hand. Once down there she waited for all the girls to get inplace behind the curtain before giving the signal to the DJ to start the music. On cue the curtains rose and the crowd roared as they saw the beautiful girls.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-25-2011, 02:06 AM

Kiko ran into the back room, gasping for breath as she leaned over, her right hand on the door frame, her other arm filled with yards of fabric or leather, and a large faux leather shoulder bag hanging from her elbow. Kiko gasped as she heard the opening and groaned, heading over to where she'd gotten a desk put in so she had somewhere to work when she needed the girls. Flopping the materials on the desk she moved over to the racks of clothes set up for each girl, double checking that everything was in its place. She should've been here earlier to fix it, and she had thought she would've been, but damn her mother. Brushing loose strands from her typical messy high bun, a pencil pushed through it, she double checked each section of the fabric to make sure none needed repairs.

None did, so that was a god send at least, but now she turned her attentions to the rooms the girls used for changing and grumbled good naturedly as she collected strewn clothes, whether it was the ones for the stage or not, she collected and folded them, setting aside the girls personal clothing and taking the ones for the stage to clean them. Sighing once that was all taken care of, she plopped down onto her chair for a few minutes, before standing once again. Straightening out her short kimono dress and checking that her shoes were just right, the little bow tied on the outside of her ankles, before she seemed to bounce down the stairs and seeming to glide through the crowd as she moved over to the bar. "Hey Natty, can I get a virgin strawberry daiquiri?" She asked, leaning more towards him so as to be heard over the music. She gave an indignant squeak and turned to glare at the retreating figure of the person who had slapped her ass. Seriously, she knew she looked good, but that still did not give anyone the right to do that to her. Ignoring it anyway, it did happen quite often, she turned a dazzling smile to the male behind the bar.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-26-2011, 12:03 AM

Giggling Kat blew Cody a kiss. "Thanks love!" She said with a grin. Slipping her tall heels on Kat did a few more stretches. Hearing Izzy she gave her a nod and grabbed her hair spray. Walking over to Izzy she went over her hair with it. When she was done she sprayed her own real quick and set it back on her stand.

Arching her back Kat thought about the upcoming number until Natty came with their drinks. "Thank you Natty!" She said and took the offered drink. Giving him a wink back she sipped some of her drink. Then hearing places she set it down and got to her place. Taking a deep breath Kat let it out just as the curtain rose and then smiled to the audience.