Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-11-2011, 02:50 AM

"Um, next week would be great?" Arian asked, not sure if asking for a tour a week after living somewhere was too late or anything. "I still need to unpack, organize everything, and finish my deadline before Sunday this week." With luck, and less lazing about, he might be able to get through all his stuff within a day or two.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-11-2011, 05:14 AM

Lexi nodded. "A-Alright. That will work." she said, smiling slightly. She had time off next week, so that would work out just fine for her. Now she just had to find something to keep her occupied until then. Her job didn't last long enough to be a distraction. She'd have to find something else to do in the mean time to not be so bored.

Himiko Lamprouge
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Himiko Lamprouge Send a message via MSN to Himiko Lamprouge

Old 08-11-2011, 05:14 PM

"I can go a week without a haircut, so that works for me too." Joshua brushed his hand through his hair again, as she sighed. The day was getting away from him, and he still hadn't cleaned anything in Charlotte's apartment. For all he knew his sister was burning all his belongings just to get them out of the way. Maybe that was a little extreme to think about, but he wouldn't put it past Charlotte to do something crazy.

"If you guys are done I can drive us back home. I need to unpack before my sister throws my boxes out the window." He chuckled at the idea. There was no way she could lit most of those boxes, although his clothing was light enough to lift.

(We saw him this morning and he was doing better, and he's off the IV now so we can take him home around 4, ^_^ I'm posting when I can, but I'll be taking care of him for about a week. so I'm thinking I can post and night and the morning. Thanks for understanding)

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 03:02 AM

((That's great! Hope he makes a full recovery soon. :)))

"That wouldn't be good." Arian agreed, chuckling lightly. "I'll go checkout this desk and then we can head back." He pushed the cart towards the checkout counters, mentally calculating the amount needed for the desk and how much money he had on him. He probably had enough...and maybe a little left to spare for his milk. Which reminded him, he'll also have to buy some bread and possibly other foods since he was getting a little hungry and he was pants at cooking everything except spaghetti.

Murjanah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-12-2011, 03:10 PM

After Murjanah walked around, she headed back to her apartment. "I guess I'll go to sleep." she thought to herself. She laid down in her new queen sized bed when, Natlie called. "I need you to get up and come to the studio ASAP."

"Okay I'll be there in a second."

Murjanah jumped up and put together the best outfit she could, with the time she had.