Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-04-2007, 02:31 AM

Yeah, an ACTUAL orphanage role play. o.o But I like these so... xD

Three years ago there was a young girl who's parents abandoned her at a very young age. She had lived on her own on the streets for several years. One day she had tried to pickpocket an old woman but was caught in the act. Instead of punishing the girl she had invited her to stay with her in her rather large house. All was well until the old woman�s heart gave out, that was when the girl had lived in the house all by herself. Eventually, she got herself an idea; one that would help others like her own. She tried her best to make the place look as welcoming as possible, and then put up a sign over the doorway that read "Sekkou Orphanage", named after the woman who raised her. And up to this day, she welcomes those lost and without a home to be together, like a family.

Plot, Rules, RPC Form, and character lists will be kept only in This Thread

Several of these posts below were once parts that are now in that OC thread. xD;

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-04-2007, 02:54 AM

A description of the home wad once here, but I moved it to the OOC thread, so this is reserved. xP~

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-04-2007, 02:59 AM

I once had the member's RPCs here, but I moved that to the thread, too. >.>; Reserved.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-04-2007, 03:13 AM

Mika opened the door to her room quickly, held open by her back as her hands are occupied with a bulletin board and many pictures on top of it, and a bag of thumb tacks held in her mouth. She headed to the library, kicking the door closed behind her. She walked slightly slower then before, finding no need to rush. When she reached the Library not too far from her room she placed the board on the table and grabbed the bag of thumb tacks with her hand, then gently placing it on the table. She moved the pictures away from the bulletin board before she picked it up. She grabbed it tightly with her hands on either side of the board, and hung it up on the wall to the left of the couch. She went back to the table, grabbing several different pictures and a handful of thumb tacks. One by one she hung pictures of children with parent figures beside them. They were the orphans of her home lucky enough to get a new home.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 10-06-2007, 07:27 PM

Username: the lost girl

First Name: Kris or Kristy

Last Name: unknown

Race: half-human (not sure of the other half)

Sex: female

*Sexuality: straight

Position: orphan

*Personality: kind, funny, adventurous, and a little quite

*Bio: Not sure where she came from or who she came from, but tries to make the best out of life.

*Powers: She can see in the dark and can run really fast (faster than anyone on the earth)

Appearance:http://images.quizilla.com/H/HaganeN...uizzesCalm.jpg

*Pets: A blue heeler puppy name shadow picture:http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlejojo/

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-06-2007, 08:35 PM

((Faster then anyone on earth is kinda godmoddish, don'tcha think? xD))

Rin Namami
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rin Namami

Old 10-06-2007, 08:43 PM

(( I am thinking about joining. ))

Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 10-06-2007, 08:50 PM

((I think I may join. I'll put up a Rp bio soon. ^_^))

((edit: Rp Bio Up~ Hope It's alright.))

Username: Yotsy
First Name: Rowin
Last Name: Forced herself to forget it.
*Nickname: Rowy/Row
Race: Human
Sex: Female
*Sexuality: Straight
Position: Orphan
*Personality: Shy at first. Once she gets to know you she's very open and outgoing. She's very caring and secretly wishes the best for everyone but herself.
*Bio: She knows very little about herself. Her birth parents abandoned her at a young age because she wasn't the little boy they wanted and she was bounced around a few relatives before they all just gave up on her. Due to the lack of love from the family she was born into, she has forced herself to forget her last name and anything that was meaningful about the family itself.
*Powers: None, she's only human after all.
Appearance:Rowin
*Pets: None as of yet.
*Other:

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-06-2007, 08:55 PM

((Well, think all you want, I'm patient enough. xD))

Mika let out a sigh of relief as she had finally put up all of the pictures. She took a few steps back to see the whole thing, and smiled at her effort. All of the photos there looked like a collage, and everyone in the pictures had a smile on their face. There were pets, too. On occasion people might leave their pets here as well, and that didn't bother Stokely a bit. She really loved pets, and the children who came to her did, too. Some even brought the pets with them as they were adopted. She stood there for a long moment, just thinking back and remembering each person in the photos. She wondered why she didn't seem to sad letting them go, but maybe she was just happy they had someone to really be there for them. Such good memories, though. Now there are very few orphans around. It's a lot easier on her, but there could be lots of them out there with no idea of this place.

Yotsy
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 10-07-2007, 03:32 AM

Rowin had been sitting inside of a room, the door held a plaque that had her name neatly written on it. She was sitting quietly on her bed, staring in the mirror that sat upon the dresser across from her. She let out a small sigh, the room didn't exactly suit her. It didn't have much of anything in it that was hers, she was still somewhat new here in the orphanage.

The bed was a simple twin, with light blue sheets tucked tightly around every corner. The only blanket in the room was a darker blue, rolled up at the foot of the bed. The pillow looked comfy enough, a little old but it would suffice. The dresser across from the bed was made of wood, but painted white. It too looked pretty old but in pretty good shape. It now held what little clothing she came to the house with. The mirror leaned against the wall on top of the dresser, it had been screwed into the dresser so it wouldn't fall off. She had already stuck a sticker to the mirror, it was black with white writing; It read "Shhhh. . . that's the sound of nobody caring what you think!" The sticker was a constant reminder of how she grew up, she had a few of the stickers and planted one in every room that she stayed in.

Her eyes looked over at the sticker, she let out a heavier sigh as she shut her eyes tightly and fell backwards onto her bed. She laid there for a few moments before slowly opening her eyes and staring at the ceiling. "Why...?" She murmured as she continued to lay on the bed thinking to herself, hating her past.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-07-2007, 04:31 AM

((You reminded me that I forgot about the laundry room. xD I added it in though, near the bottom of the description.))

The girl let another sigh escape her lips, not realizing how tired she was until that moment. She walked over to the dark gray couch without hesitation, simply sitting down on it at first, but then she got a bit more comfortable and made herself lay down, her head against one arm of the couch and her foot beside the other. She just stayed there as she was for that moment, slowly allowing herself to sleep.
Several minutes later did she realize that she was asleep and shot up out of her sleeping position. She always knew that rest was key for keeping yourself active, but it wasn't the time. She looked at her watch and was surprised to see how late it was. It was around that time every afternoon to make some lunch for whoever was hungry. She rose from the couch, stretching her arm a bit behind her head as she was walking over to the kitchen. She stopped herself in her own path, remembering that she should see who's actually hungry before she makes food no one might want. Her tiredness led to forgetfulness. Turning around, she headed for the steps. She tried to remember how many people there were living with her, but she just couldn't seem to remember. using the simple method, she just looked for a name on the doors, and when she found one, she gently knocked on the door.

Yotsy

Old 10-07-2007, 05:16 AM

Rowin shot up quickly from her bed when she heard the sound of someone knocking on a door. She wasn't sure if it was her door that was being knocked on or not, she had spaced out for a few minutes. She looked over at the bedroom door and stared at it blankly for a few minutes before she thought to say something. "...Is there someone there?"

She then reached down beside the bed and snagged her boots. She slipped her feet into them and began to buckle them up as fast as she could. She fumbled a couple times but managed to get them on, she stood up from the bed and started to walk to the door, waiting for an answer to tell her it was indeed her door that was knocked on.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-07-2007, 07:25 PM

Mika yawned again, closing her eyes and covering her mouth with her hands before she heard an answer. "Yes, it's Mika." She was more awake now then she was before, which was better because she might make a fool of herself by saying something unintentionally.
She chose not to wait for the girl to open the door for her before speaking. "Are you hungry? I'm just about to make some lunch." Her voice was friendly, the friendly voice that Mika usually uses when she doesn't know someone very well yet. She kept her fingers intertwined behind her back as she waited for the voice to respond.

Yotsy

Old 10-08-2007, 03:48 AM

Rowin stumbled a little once she reached the door. Perhaps her boots were just a little too big for her feet, or maybe she was a shocked that someone was actually at her bedroom door. Mika? She barely remembered the name. She had a tendency to forget names unless they were drilled into her head, but when she arrived at the orphanage she made of a point of trying to remember who Mika was. She stood at the door for a moment and took in a deep breath trying to calm herself. She wanted to be as relaxed as possible, she'd never had a real conversation with Mika before and she could feel one coming on since she was indeed hungry.

She placed her hand on the knob and turned it slowly creating a small gust of wind as it flung open, blowing her red pig-tails slightly. She looked at Mika and smiled as best she could, considering the situation and responded to her question. "Yes, I am hungry. I'd love something to eat"

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-08-2007, 04:14 AM

Mika lightly smiled as the red-headed girl answered the door. She remembered who Rowin was once she saw her face. There was another Rowin that was once at her home, so she got them confused. She hadn't known either of them very well, but they'd have plenty of opportunities. The blue-eyed girl brought her left hand to her side where it once was, her right slightly waving to the girl before returning to it's own side. "Alright, want anything in particular? I just went shopping, so I have plenty of food." Mika never minded trying to attempt at whatever type of food someone requested her to make, it was always a new recipe to try later. She expected something simple, though. She was never really asked something too extraordinary.

Yotsy

Old 10-08-2007, 04:19 AM

Rowin felt a little awkward just standing in the door way talking about food. She grew more nervous but tried well to hide it. "Um... I guess what ever you like to make" She replied to the question previously asked. She wasn't too picky when it came to food, she wasn't given the luxury of picking out her own food. What was put in front of her was what she was allowed to eat, so unfortunately she didn't know many different foods and she never knew what to say when someone asked her what 'She' wanted to eat.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-08-2007, 04:28 AM

Mika nodded slowly to the girl who stood in front of her. She knew that pretty often the orphans weren't picky at all, but some were. "All right, I hope sandwiches are okay." The girl chose sandwiches because, well, she bought a lot of bread. She had to spend a lot every week, but people always help her by donating some money. She liked that there were nice people like that in the world. "I'll have them ready in at least five or ten minutes. How many would you like?"

Yotsy

Old 10-08-2007, 04:34 AM

Rowin smiled a little. Food wasn't an argument here, it was a nice change from one of the last houses she stayed at. She'd been through so many they tended to blend together, though after a few fights with her caretakers, she always ended up just dealing with what was made for her and it wasn't always good, let alone edible. "...Just two... If that's okay" She replied as she fiddled with her fingers. She was almost afraid to hear Mika's response to her wanting more then one sandwich. She had been beaten a few times in the past for asking for more then she was given. Terrible memories haunted her daily tasks but she preferred to hide all the hurt.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-08-2007, 04:43 AM

Mika noticed something in her voice, some sort of hint of nervousness. She understood that kids who were put into homes often got beaten over the littlest of things, so she tried to act a bit more friendlier towards her. "Of course it's okay, you can have as many as you like." She stuffed her hands in her pockets as she was talking. "Want anything in particular on your sandwiches?" Mika felt like she was asking too many questions, but she wanted Rowin to know she had a choice in a lot of things in her new home.

jessiekins
:+:+: Lady Kuchiki :+:+:

Old 10-08-2007, 04:45 AM

• ((i am so joining this one. ))

Username: jessiekins
    First Name: Jessica
    Last Name: rebo
    *Nickname: Jessie
    Race: American
    *Sexuality: homosexual
    Position: Student
    *Personality: very spunky, perky girl
    *Bio: Jessie used to live a really nice life until her parents got killed in a car crash. She had to live with her aunt who treated her like she was dirt until one day when she just got up the courage and walked out!
    *Powers: None
    Appearance: AVI
    *Pets: A kitten named skittles
    *Other:

Yotsy

Old 10-08-2007, 04:47 AM

Rowin continued to fiddle with her fingers, it was a way of calming herself down. It was probably the only thing she never got yelled at for. "..." She thought for a moment, having trouble thinking of what she wanted on her sandwiches. "Um... Turkey and cheese? If you have that?" She replied. She then remembered her bedroom door was open, yet another thing she used to get in trouble for. Her hand quickly flew to the knob and pulled it shut tightly. She knew she was in a different home now, but some habits never die.

jessiekins
:+:+: Lady Kuchiki :+:+:

Old 10-08-2007, 04:50 AM

• Jessie was walking down the street caring her little kitten in her arms when she looked up and saw a sign saying orphange. "yes skittles i think we found a place to stay for awhile." she said to her kitten. She walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. She awaited patiently for someone to answer.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 10-08-2007, 08:32 PM

Kris was sitting on a couch in the hall reading a book with shadow in her lap, when she heard the front door knock. She kept on reading figuring someone would get it.

Loll!pop
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Loll!pop Send a message via MSN to Loll!pop

Old 10-08-2007, 09:27 PM

Username: Loll!pop
First Name: Kurayami
Last Name: Ayogi
*Nickname: Kura
Race: Vampire
*Sexuality: straight
Position: Orphan
*Personality: She's extremely quiet, and generally just stares at people. She prefers to just listen to conversations going on around her than to actually be in one, though she will talk back if spoken to. She tends to keeps to corners and distant, lonely spots. Personal contact isn't really her thing.
*Bio:
*Powers: Melding through walls, turning herself into just a shadow so she cannot be seen, and daywalking.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-isabelle.jpg
*Pets:
*Other:

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-08-2007, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiekins
  • ((i am so joining this one. ))

Username: jessiekins
    First Name: Jessica
    Last Name: rebo
    *Nickname: Jessie
    Race: American
    *Sexuality: homosexual
    Position:
    *Personality: very spunky, perky girl
    *Bio: Jessie used to live a really nice life until her parents got killed in a car crash. She had to live with her aunt who treated her like she was dirt until one day when she just got up the courage and walked out!
    *Powers: None
    Appearance: AVI
    *Pets: A kitten named skittles
    *Other:
((You need to fill out the Position part of the form, tis not optional. o.o; ))

Mika nodded again, her smile welcoming. "Of course, whatever you'd like is okay with me." She didn't act too surprised at the door being shut in front of her; things like that happened to her plenty of times around there. She was about to say something else before she heard a knock on the front door. It was pretty quite, so she heard it loud and clear.
"Um, if you'll excuse me." She said to the girl through the door before walking across the hallway and down the stairs. By each step she took she got just a bit quicker, not wanting to make whoever was at the door to wait too long. As she reached the end of the stairs she spotted her cat Leo by her feet. She smirked again, picking up her old cat and gently petted him as she got to the door. "Oh, welcome!" She bowed towards her visitors slightly, the cat taking the chance to jump out of her arms. "Would you like a place to stay?"