chemicalxnova
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to chemicalxnova

Old 10-28-2007, 04:48 PM

Alone in the dark room, Kioshi sat on the edge of the bed, the blanket over his lap. Every few moments he would take the blanket off and slide off the bed, crossing the room to turn the light either on or off, mumbling quietly to himself as he walked from the bed to the switch, then falling silent as he went back to the bed. Most of the breathed speach was inaudible, but occasionaly bits could be herd such as 'Why cant you just agree?' or 'Why not do it yourself?' At the present moment, he was sitting on the bed and examining the bandages that covered his forearms in layers. He reached up with a pale hand and absentmindedly picked at matching bandages around his neck, which had been pulled loose from repeated toying with. Under the bandages there could be seen several light scars and scratches, most of which had healed during his time in several hospitals. Silently, he wondered if maybe this one would be able to help him, where all the others had found him to be much too hard to handle. His hands now traveled up to his eyes, which were decorated with dark circles from lack of rest, and he rubbed at them tirely as he once again took the blanket from his lap and rose, crossing the room for the millionth time, and flicked the switch on the wall, causing the lights to flicker on.

Jim Blackwing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2007, 06:09 PM

Nadir headed out, maybe he won't head back to his room until night- he hated tests.

He rushed out, wanting to see more.

xAngelic Girlx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2007, 06:50 PM

(( Is it okay if i join? heres my characters stuff and starter, but if it ain't then you can delete the post ^^;;))

Character Name: Ginger
Occ.: Patient
Appearance: ((http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?...cket.com%2Falb
ums%2Fz25%2FXxGaara_LoverxX%2Fanime%2520wolves%2Fz 4884166.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20wolf
%20girl&pageOffset=2)) (( All one link. ))
Room#: 2
What's wrong: Unknown.

Ginger sits in her bed. she stares out the window watching the outside world then she sighs and looks around, admiring the equipment but she ain't so sure with the needles. she has not had a needle injection all her life because she was told they kill. She stares out the window again, her wolf ears twitching, wondering if she will ever be able to go out again, her wolf tail is swaying gently.

Acuzio
Send a message via AIM to Acuzio Send a message via MSN to Acuzio

Old 10-28-2007, 07:09 PM

Character Name:Acuzio Garreth Bladester (full name)
Occ.: Patient
Appearance: 6'4" tall, well defined body, greyish hair due to Experiments used on him in his youth, dark red eye's. (picture may be posted in signature later XD)
Room#:117
What's wrong: Amnesia, severe lacerations to abdomen and forearms, left eye scratched and eyelid scarred.

Acuzio

Old 10-28-2007, 07:15 PM

((Angel sweetie your link didn't work :/))

Acuzio

Old 10-28-2007, 07:25 PM

Acuzio stirs lightly in his bed the Osmotic IV's digging into his flesh. His feet begin moving asif he is trying to run or fight perhaps a memory somehow is reaching him in his sleep. suddenly with a start he snaps awake and jerks up in bed the cut's across his abdomen sending pain through his body with a yelp he falls back holding the wounds. "Arrghh,what happened..." He mumbles to himself beginning to wonder if the pain would stop or if he would get better. After laying still and breathing deeply a moment he begins his daily process of counting the ceiling tiles. "One, two, three.." Moments later he finishes his count. "Eighty five. Yep, all there." Looking down at his bandaged and bruised self he sighs lightly wondering what it was that had happened to him.

xAngelic Girlx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2007, 07:55 PM

(( Arg, okay >.<, ill try find a better one or something. Eh, ill just type a good description of her. She has chin length Ginger hair, and she has brown wolf ears and a brown wolf tail, she wears a long sleeved white shirt with a yellow outline and she wears black shorts which reach a quarter of a way to her knees and she has a leather cat collar around her neck and she has a big bandage on her knee, she has knee length white socks on. Good enough? ^^))

Ginger sighs and she gets out of the bed and quietly walks out her room and wonders off, she soon finds room "117" and she stares at the man in there.

Jim Blackwing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2007, 10:57 PM

Nadir swade in the hall, head becoming dizzy. The world fuzzing up as his head pounded in pain.

What is going on? Nadir thought just as he past out, heading towards the floor.

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 11-03-2007, 07:03 AM

as Dr. Yukiko stepped out of the room after talking with komomo she noticed Nadir on the floor. she rushed over. "Whats wrong Nadir?" she did a quick examination of his body and then picked him up gently "I was just about to get you for the tests too." she rushed him down to the emergency rooms and put him through a cat scan. there were a few problems with his brain. black started to appear on the screen in a small area. she examined the screen and was determined to find the problem. she thought for a minute. "there could be many issues with him. she pondered a while and then decided to hook up an I.V. and an oxygen tank. the thought that maybe his brain was lacking oxygen but she still wasnt too sure about the problem he had.

icecream
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-04-2007, 03:39 PM

[Sorry guys. Due to school I wont be able to be on Menewsha. Maybe sometime in the near future I will be able to role play with you guys. I am very sorry for this and I will miss you all very much.
-icecream]