konenamoto
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to konenamoto Send a message via MSN to konenamoto

Old 11-14-2007, 01:44 AM

Vander walked out of the back room. His cheeks were red from the hot shower. He was dressed in an outfit that the boss picked him out. "Hi." He said and sat on one of the stools at the bar.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Unnie

Old 11-14-2007, 02:13 AM

Sang stepped inside moments after Damien arrived. "God damn, they cleaned this place up quick." He strolled inside the club and around the bar counter to where the light switches were. He smacked a few on and smiled as neon lights above the bar and around the doors leading to bedrooms and a changing room lit up.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2007, 02:32 AM

"This place looks great." He said with a smile. He looked at how they turned it into a new place and was shocked at how great it looked. He leaned over the bar and grabbed a glass. He put it under the foset, filled it up with water and drank from it.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2007, 03:05 AM

Damien looked at Vander then looked around and rested his gaze on Sang. "Where is your other whore??" He asked bluntly. He looked to where the bedrooms were. "He's not still sleeping is he??" He asked as if the thought of him still being asleep was ridiculous.

Takuya turned himself over in his bed. He was still asleep and he didn't plan on getting up unless he absolutely had to. He groaned slightly as he had a slight nightmare.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2007, 03:13 AM

"Where is he, Vander?" Sang asked as he walked back around the bar counter, "Did he stay the night here?" If the boy didn't stay the night there then he should show up quickly, Sang wasn't too happy when the work was late.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2007, 03:23 AM

"I think he left early last night." He said thinking back while taking a sip of water. He glared at the man at the door when he was called a whore. He didn't say anything but his eyes said it all.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2007, 03:35 AM

Takuya woke up and looked at his clock "oh well I'm late." He said as if it didn't matter. He went to his bathroom and took a quick shower then got dressed and went off to 'work'
"I think you need to keep a closer eye on that one. He seems like he could cause some problems." He said with a sigh. He had a problem with people that were constantly late. puncuality was deffinately a must with him.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2007, 04:42 AM

"He better show up..." Sang mumbled and he put a cigarette between his lips and lit it, "I'm not going to be cheating out of my fucking money."

"Yooo," Aimee stepped inside and instantly her eyes widened, "Damn! Am I in the right club? This place doesn't look like shit anymore."

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2007, 12:40 AM

Vander shrugged and put his glass in the sink. He looked at Sang. "Is their anything you want me to do?" He said not wanting to just sit their.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 03:04 AM

Sang paused for a moment, checking the mental list of things they needed to do before they opened that night. "Yeah, you need to do some shopping. The other one needs to go with you but he's not fucking here..." Sang chewed on the end of his cigarette out of frustration. Things needed to move quickly and smoothly if they were going to open when he wanted to, and because Takuya wasn't there it was hindering their progress and pissing Sang off. "Mother fucker," He muttered.

"Any idea where he lives?"Aimee asked as she leaned herself against bar counter, "I could go with Vander to pick him up, then go shopping. Outfits, right? I know the perfect place. Cheap too."
"I have the street address, that's it. If he's in an apartment building grab someone and ask them about him. He needs to get his ass to work on fucking time," Sang said.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 04:05 AM

Takuya entered the club and looked at Sang that was apparently pissed at something and he assumed it was him seeing as he was an hour late. He sighed slightly and looked at him. "Um.. I'm here now......." He said as if that made the fact that he had been late all better.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 09:06 PM

Vander looked over at the boy and sighed. He knew the boy was about to get yelled at. He turned to the girl and smiled slightly. "Can we go now?" He asked trying to divert attention to himself to spare the other.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 03:39 AM

Sang turned to face Takuya as he entered and answered his greeting with a very blunt, "Pack your bags, you're moving here until I'm paid."

"Yeah, as soon as Sang is done chewing the poor guy out," Aimee said with a small sheepish grin, "We have to take him with us too." She wanted to help out the kid but there was no standing in Sang's way when his money was involved.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 04:08 AM

Vander chuckled at the boy as he got yelled at. He had learned how to avoid getting yelled at by his masters, apparently an art the boy hadn't mastered yet.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 04:12 AM

Takuya froze at the mention of him moving to the club. "Wait a minuite...... You can't force me to move here because I was late one god damn time. Now I could understand if it was an everyday event but there is no way I am moving here so you can forget it.' He said bluntly as if he had a say in the matter.

Damien grinned as the boy said that. He turned to look at Aimee "This is going to get realy ugly realy quick." He said as his grin got bigger. He loved to watch other people get into trouble He didn't know why he just enjoyed it.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 06:02 AM

"Who do you owe money to, Takuya?" Sang replied without any audible raise in his voice. He had dealt with stubborn clients before, he knew how to take care of them.

Aimee shook her head, though she was still smiling slightly, "There's something wrong with all of you, I swear it."

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 11:37 PM

Takuya glared at him. "Screw you" He said as he turned around and left. He wasn't going to stick around and be treated like he was owned.

Damien sighed it isn't my fault that I enjoy to see other people suffer" He said and laughed slightly as the boy left. "Well Sang, you sure showed him. I mean look at how he just left" He said taunting him playfuly.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2007, 06:24 AM

"Shut it, Damien," Sang snapped, "He's making me money as well as you." Sang grounded his cigarette out on the ground with his foot and then left quickly, following after Takuya. "Get your ass back here!" He yelled.

"Well this sucks," Aimee laughed a bit as she adjusted her coat and zipped it up, "I'll take Vander to get clothes, and I'll take Takuya later once Sang is done with him." She motioned for Vander to follow her and then stuffed her hands into the pockets of her coat and walked out.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2007, 08:31 PM

Vander nodded and followed her. "What kind of cloths are we getting?" He asked curiously. He had never be taken to get cloths.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2007, 02:51 AM

"Outfits," Aimee replied, "For stripping, lap dancing, serving drinks. The shit you usually find in strip clubs."

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2007, 03:20 AM

Takuya just flipped him off and continued walking. He wasn't planing on stoping for him I mean it wasn't like he was going to harm him or anything. He looked ahead at the sidewalk and just stopped paying attention to the man that was following him.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2007, 12:46 AM

Vander shrugged. This wasn't the first time he was made to work in a strip club. He walked close to her and shivered softly. He was wearing a pair for jeans and a tight short sleeve shirt. He wasn't dressed for the weather.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2007, 05:08 AM

Sang lunged at Takuya and grabbed onto the back of his shirt. He spun him around and then grabbed on his shirt again, pulling his face close to Sang's. "You want your ass sued for a million bucks you can't pay? You want your Mom to end up on the street again?"

"Where you from, kid? Aimee asked, unable to remember wheither he had told her already or not. She assumed he wasn't born in the city or else he'd know how to dress for the city's weather.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2007, 07:32 PM

Takuya pulled away and started to punch at Sang. "Get the fuck off of me!!" He yelled. He didn't like people getting in his face and San was deffinately crossing that line.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2007, 08:05 PM

"I'm from a small town in Florida, but I haven't been there since I was five and my parents sold me into slavery." He sighed and shivered some more. "Are we almost there?" He asked wanting to get out of the cold.