DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-14-2007, 03:19 AM

"It always reminds me of my father," Delilah said after a while. She was reluctant to tell any one the story because she didn't want someone pitying her for it. She looked outside studying the sky for a moment. "You're sister is mean."

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2007, 12:58 PM

"My sister? Shiva? Yes, she can be rather... high strong at times, rude, but... I never knew her to be mean." said Kyoya adjusting his glasses on his pale framed face.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-14-2007, 09:00 PM

Delilah nodded slightly remember what she had been called. She shivered slightly and put a hand against her face to reassure herself. "Do you think I'm a hag?" she asked still conscious of how she looked. "I'm worried, I don't want to be a burden to anyone." She looked genuinely frightened for a moment but she forced herself to hide it.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2007, 10:13 PM

"A hag is a wizened old woman, You miss...are not wize or old."he smirked malevolently and began his walk to the car. He seemed to feel much better.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-15-2007, 12:43 AM

Delilah tilted her head slightly and shook it for a moment. She thought she was smart enough but then again wise and smart are not the same thing. She nodded slightly before going towards the front doors. She would walk home again.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2007, 12:47 AM

"Wait! Why are you here? Yah sick? If so then my brother could drop you off at home. He's the only decent doctor here I bet."said Kyoya he spun on his heel slightly, a smile was on his face. He looked very peacefull, even beautiful. The tears that was clouding his eyes before no longer stayed instead they held up again until the next time he chose to burst. He looked at Delilah like she was the only signifigant person around.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-15-2007, 09:25 PM

Delilah turned to face him. she felt flattered that she was offered something like that. "I was just going to therapy," she said softly. "I come here because I can't get anything better." She was still considering is offer a little afraid of what she should say. She finally decided with a slight smile. "That sounds goo actually, just in case it... you know rains. Then I can just close my eyes if I need to."

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2007, 09:49 PM

Kyoya nodded and headed to the car a little faster, his legs stopped working once or twice on his way but he got to the car and then got in. "Hurry up."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-15-2007, 11:06 PM

Delilah ran to catch up. She had been frozen where she was while watching him walk over there. When she reached there she got into the car finding it much more pleasant than walking home. "Thank very much," she said politely.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2007, 11:12 PM

Ako nodded, Kyoya turned his head to look out the window, he put down the glass for the window and stuck his hand out so when it rained he could feel it.
"Where is you're house?"asked Cast shakily.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-16-2007, 01:48 AM

"It's about two blocks from the McDonalds. The apartment complex that people usually avoid because it looks like a whore house," she said bluntly.

It was true though. The complex looked like a whore house since it was so run down in some spots. The only reason she could afford it was because of the small amount of money she was earning. She had a hard time keeping her sister and herself healthy.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2007, 02:02 AM

"...ok..."said Cast and he drove on.
Kyoya looked at her, "Why do you live there? I could probably give you and you're runt sister my room and just as well take my sisters room since she's moving out. Dad always injoys helping people who need it so it would be a feild day for him."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-16-2007, 02:41 AM

"I don't want to be too much of a burden, besides if I had an attack again I might end up breaking something like I did last time," she said guilt present in her voice. "It sounds nice though."

She seemed reluctant to invite another family in her life in fear of them abandoning her. She looked out the window now but as soon as she saw rain she closed her eyes and leaned into the seat that was in front of her.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2007, 03:19 AM

Kyoya noticed her fear of rain but said nothing, "There is nothing in our house to break...it's fine..."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-16-2007, 03:24 AM

Delilah nodded slightly at his statement. She felt reassured but thought it might be considered taking advantage of them if she accepted it. There was the problem of rent for her at the moment and there eating style was not in the least bit good. She could help contribute to buying things and paying for things and then maybe her sister's quality of life would go up. She gave a sigh realizing how childish she was being at the age of twenty.

"Could you talk to your... fa.. fa... father?" she asked having a hard time actually saying the word. "It would be better for my sister."

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2007, 11:10 AM

"Yes, we will. Now, is there a way to contact you young lady? Apparently my little brother there inherited my fathers quality of letting people stay with us."laughed Ako.
Kyoya was happy Ako laughed, at least he knew now that his brother wasn't thinking about... the younger teen shook his head to get out of his thoughts.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-16-2007, 09:10 PM

Delilah paused for a moment in realization. "Oh yes, I apologize my number, at the apartment, i 555-8149." she said clearly.

She was happy now not even considering what they could be thinking about. She had been wanting to get out of the run down apartment for a while and get a better job but he needed to go to college. The only problem was he didn't want to leave her sister behind so the only option was community college.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2007, 10:21 PM

"Yes..."said Ako quickly typing all into his phone which was practically his wife to Kyoya.
"We will get ahold of you tommorow young lady, is there school tommorow?"he questioned.
"dun-know...you always jump to the conclution there is, I think tommorow is saturday or something, who cares."said Kyoya.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 12:07 AM

"Oh I work from six am to three," Delilah answered. She hated the job and you sense it in her voice when she said when she worked. She wanted a new job soon. "My sister is home though since tomorrow is Sunday. We used to go to church every Sunday but then I needed more hours so they gave me hours on Sundays."

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 12:09 AM

"My father workes at an Okama bar/store, he's short handed. The hours are kinda good but he works to hard. Okama means...crossdresser, but females can work there to as cashiers."said Ako.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 12:56 AM

Delilah nodded slightly thinking of how that could be a job. She looked up though out the car door window but shut her eyes again when she saw the rain. She was praying that her sister would be there to help her inside. Last time it had rained she had stayed at the store she was at for about nine hours so that it could stop raining.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 03:37 AM

A blast of thunder went of and Kyoya's eyes went wide. He hated thunder but the lightning was beautiful. The rumbling of the outside made Cast look back at the frightened girl and his slightly scared brother, he turned the radio up loud.
When they reached Delilah's complex the car stopped. Kyoya was digging his nails into his head, the thunder gave him a headache. He got out of the car before his brother could stop him and opened Delilah's door.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 03:48 AM

Delilah was shocked when the door was opened for her. She stepped out though. Her sister came out of the building almost immediately and took her hand knowing something bad would happen if she hadn't done that.

She was looking at Kyoya though completely distracted from the rain.

"Thank you," she said gently.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 03:58 AM

Kyoya saluted like a dork, "NO PROBLEM MISS! JUST DOING MY JOB!" he laughed and got back into the car.
Cast smiled, "you are a dork."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 04:01 AM

Delilah blushed slightly but she was pulled along by her sister before she could fully realize what she was doing. Upon entering the building a shiver ran up her spine. She could remember the night but her sister was clouding her memory with how tight her hand was being gripped.

"Sister please stay home I'm scared," Amelia said.

"I don't have to work tonight and soon we might move into a better place," Delilah said gently. "A place where we're not kept awake all night by rowdy neighbors throwing parties."
As she spoke loud voices could be heard down the hallway, slurred by the alcohol that they had just drank. They were having another party and she did not doubt the fact that they would be able to hear them from their own room. They both gave slight sighs before leaving the entrance and walking to the room.

"What is this you speak of?" Amelia asked. "A new place to live? Do you mean to tell me that you finally got a raise?"
"If I were to get a raise I would have thrown a party," Delilah said in a teasing tone. "I merely got an offer from that nice guy, he said that they would have an empty room soon and that we could reside in there. I can buy you much nicer things than and maybe get you a better christmas present this year. We can go to stores then and shop for things we couldn't buy before."