Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-07-2008, 09:04 PM

There was once a famous thief named Blackrose, he was known as a phantom thief for he could not be captured. He would always steal things that didn't belong to others and give them back to their rightful owner. One day, the Phantom Thief Blackrose disappeared. 40 years later, a young man has been chosen to be the new phantom thief by his family.

If you are a student you'll have to be a junior high student at the correct age. If you are a detective you can be any age. I'll play the role of a student as well as Phantom Thief Blackrose.

The school has a church apparently, that's where the people who have lost their belongings tell nun/students of the school their problems.

This is how the profile will look like. Also you may post your profiles if you like.

Username:
Name:
Bio:
Pic or Description:
Other:

Enjoy the RP!!

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-07-2008, 09:11 PM

Username: Clair Voyant
Name: Ida McIntosh
Job: Detective
Bio: Because of an abusive past, Ida stays mostly to herself and she doesn't particularly feel safe around men.
Other: She is very smart and serious but has a small weakness. She keeps this weakness to herself because she gets very hyper when around it.
Discription: Very tall and thin, has log black curly hair and always wears a long blue dress and matching blue cloak with it.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-07-2008, 09:13 PM

Username: Demonic Vampire
Name: Karia
Job: student
Bio: she's a mysterious loner who never opened up to anyone
Pic or Description:
Other: she's pretty and smart... but she doesn't trust anyone. she's always alone, and nobody gets why she only ever talks to her pet lizard, zeila

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-07-2008, 09:39 PM

Username:Rion Nagase
Name:Nagami Kisaru
Job:Student/Phantom Thief Blackrose
Bio:Nagami was trained to be a thief, he doesn't know why, he just obeyed his parents in doing so. He's very athletic and flexible. He loves magic tricks and tends to do some magic sometimes.
Pic or Description:
Other:Has a pet wolf named Fenrir, Fenrir has been in the family for a long time.

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-08-2008, 02:46 AM

Username: ][Anya][
Name: Kallie Keyles
Job: Student
Bio: Her father is a detective. So she is involved in the case. Finding it interesting as she reads his notes she researches in class, out of class, at home, or anywhere just to learn something. When she sees photos of a thief long ago, 40 years in fact. It reminded her of something and she sorta cried. After that she mainly kept to herself or talked to her friends. But she still looks up for clues on whom he is but in someways she wants to keep him safe.
Pic or Description:

Other: Writes a lot, reads a lot, and uses her laptop often. What she wants most is to be free.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2008, 10:57 PM

((It's open since I can't find anyone to join. Still accepting profile though.))

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-10-2008, 12:11 AM

karia sat on the school windowsill, watching other people walking by, staring at her as if she had something to hide

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2008, 01:04 AM

Nagami was doing some magic tricks til he saw Karia by the windowsill. Nagami knew Karia from Class 2-A. "Hey Karia, what's wrong?" Nagami asked.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-10-2008, 01:16 AM

Ida walked into one of the many class rooms, studying the occupants. She was one of the youngest detectives and had no respect, or at least, none yet. So she tok her job seriously and she spent her time studying the students of the school. She noticed a young girl sitting on a windowsill and another student, a male. She was terrible with names, but she was supposed to know all the students by name... Ahh, what were their names?

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-10-2008, 04:47 PM

karia glared at nagami, she had been watching his tricks for the past couple mintues, "what would benefit you from knowing what's wrong with me?" she asked bitterly. she wasn't very social, but then again, nagami was the only person in her year that'd even talk to her. "i'm sorry, nagami... hey! have you seen zelia?"

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-10-2008, 11:37 PM

"OMGSH! I passed! Truly thankful professor said Kallie loudly going down the hallway. She was not aware that the stood in front of a door way and her face turned red. Kallie walked in seeing three people at the moment. She placed her bag down. The was a girl near the window sill, another girl who she was not sure of, and a the "magic" boy. So she called him because he did magic tricks. She sat down pulled out her laptop and typed up some notes of what was going on. "To become a Detective I must start out as one" said Kallie to herself out loud.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2008, 12:15 AM

"Zeila? I don't know, she's wandered off again huh?" Nagami said to Karia as he overheard the other girl saying that she wanted to be a detective. (A detective? I see. She's probably into the Blackrose case.) Nagami thought. I think she's pretty cute, and Karia is quite the lady herself. Blackrose said in Nagami's mind.

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-11-2008, 12:27 AM

Kallie looked about the room. She examined how the girl who looked kinda odd, and then turned her mind over to a different page. She the looked over to Karia, the girl near the window sill. She only ever talked to "Magic boy". She was not sure of his name. Sometimes she wondered about him because it seemed he had different personalities yet he was the same person. She never understood him from afar but then again nor was Karia easy to read because no one knew who she was. But then again there was the other girl, and she seemed very familiar but then again she was a person who never talked about herself, she seemed so different from most of the students.

After staring at "magic boy" in thought, she turned and typed a few more sentences and closed her laptop and sat there staring out into space. Thinking once again.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 12:32 AM

karia looked over at the girl on the laptop. she knew kallie by whispers she had overheard. karia turned to nagami, "i'm so worried about zelia wondering off... she might bite someone."

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-11-2008, 12:44 AM

Kallie looked down. She saw something, It was an animal, before Kallie knew it she was screaming and freaking out. Kallie didn't know what to do, if it was one thing she hated most was to be near something she was not familiar with. She didn't get a look at it but she ran outside the room to cool off by sitting outside the room.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2008, 12:47 AM

"Well she doesn't bite me." Nagami said as he pulled out a magician's hat from out of nowhere. "1, 2, 3..." Nagami said as the lizard jumped out from his hat. "Zeila was in the boy's locker room apparently don't ask why though." Nagami said as he has looking into his hat. Nagami never lies to his friends, but he does to his enemies.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 12:49 AM

karia looked up when kallie screamed. she saw zeila slithering by. she got up to pick her darling lizard off the ground. karia glared at kallie, "baby."

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-11-2008, 12:52 AM

((I am confused a lizard is not meant to be in two places at once ....))

"May be I am but I am not good with reptiles. I have never been good with them, they scare me .. I am afraid of things you know?" said Kallie.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 12:57 AM

karia looked confused, "are you sure that is my lizard, i'm pretty sure this is zelia." she asked nagami. she looked at her lizard again, then dropped it, "this isn't zelia! there is a weird scar on her back!"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2008, 01:05 AM

((She isn't in two places at once, she was teleported by magic. Please don't misunderstand my words.))

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-11-2008, 01:10 AM

((I am very sorry, I forgot you have magic ...))

Kallie felt odd being near the room. So she walked out of the room swiftly. "I may have over reacted but I still hate reptiles" It was one thing she hated most. But not many knew much about her but about her father. It was just another thing for people to use against her.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 01:16 AM

"reptiles are probably more afraid of you," karia snapped. she thought it was foolish for anyone to hate such gentle creatures

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-11-2008, 01:18 AM

Kallie started to cry some. She wiped the tears though through the hall. She had heard Karia .. and she was right but she still felt a strange thing. Like it was suppose to happen.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 01:22 AM

karia watched kallie cry, she was afraid she was hurt by what was said, but who said she was nice? she was petting zelia and without realizing it, started to watch nagami

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2008, 01:25 AM

Nagami made flowers pop out from his wand, he kneeled down on one knee and give the flowers to Karia, "For you mademoiselle." Nagami said as he winked at Karia.