Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 01:28 AM

"t-thank y-you," karia said shaking. something about nagami made her feel different inside, but she kept thinking about kallie crying. she felt like she had done something wrong

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2008, 01:32 AM

"You're welcome Karia, anytime." Nagami said as he got up, "I'll come back later okay? I need to go to the bathroom to wash my face." Nagami said as he started to leave.

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-11-2008, 01:33 AM

Kallie went into the girls facility to clean her face from the crying she had done. She sat against the wall after washing up. Thinking to herself what she had to do to go back without feeling like a loser.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 01:35 AM

"o-okay," karia said, watching hm leave. as nagami left through the door, zelia jumped out of her arms and started to follow him. karia was alone again, and for the first time in her life, she was sad because of it

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2008, 01:42 AM

Nagami went to the abandoned bathroom and start talking into the magician's hat. "Hey Akie, so who do I have to steal from today?" Nagami said in a different voice. The voice was Blackrose's. "I see, the museum has a priceless gem necklace that belonged to a young girl, from our school no less huh? Alright sayonara babe." Nagami's body and face changed into Blackrose's. Nagami pull on his gemini mask and jumped out of the broken window.

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-11-2008, 01:45 AM

Kallie got up hearing a noise. She wanted to leave quick before anyone noticed her near. She felt as if it was a faulty move she did. She left he girls bathroom wandering the halls a bit more.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 01:47 AM

karia thought for the best that she should follow zelia. she didn't want to lose her again. luckily, she had left tracks of where she was going, so it would be easy to find her. karia ran into kallie when she had left the girls facility, "have you seen zelia? not that you care though."

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-11-2008, 01:51 AM

"No I have not." said Kallie backing off. She didn't want Karia to treat her like crap anymore. Kallie left knowing it wasn't worth any effort to talk to Karia .. especially since she felt less of an importance to people. She wanted to graduate and get over with it but her father insisted she complete school with kids her age ... But she had second thoughts after today.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2008, 01:53 AM

"Hehe, I wonder if she can catch me?" Blackrose said. A note and a black rose appeared in Kallie's hand. It said, 'Hey cutey, so I hear you're a part of the detective group that's trying to catch me, well good luck, I'm going to the Sakuraba Museum to steal the Ruby Pendant. Try and catch me, love ya bye! -Blackrose' Blackrose was lucky, it was very cloudy and rain pour everywhere. "Come on Fenrir!!" Blackrose said. A big black wolf appeared out of nowhere and Blackrose rode on him.

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-11-2008, 02:09 AM

"I cant! I just can't ... I won't its school I wont but I can't just sit back. I want to know what he looks like at the very least? And whats with this note anyway? its so weird?" said Kallie thinking out loud. What the hell.
Kallie took out her phone. and pressed 2 on speed dial. She reached voice mail.
"Father, I have a notice that Blackrose at the Sakuraba Museum to steal the Ruby Pendant. I will be there in fifteen minutes" said Kallie hanging up. Kallie ran down the hall and down the flight of the stairs to the outside door. It was raining outside but Kallie cared less about it. It fit her mood quite well.
It was not far from here so she looked around to see the shortest way there. She ran up to a point of crossing the road. After crossing the road shr ran a few blocks down out of breath she saw the museum "... I wish it was closer ..." said Kallie out of breath. She walked the rest of the distance stopping at the gate. There was the police around but she ignored them and walked into the building. She looked around seeing nothing out of the ordinary. "I only want to see him, I dont want to catch him not right now ... I just want to meet him with my own eyes" said Kallie thinking out loud.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2008, 04:10 AM

Blackrose got in at the back, "So she's here, before us, huh?" Blackrose went to the upper part of the museum, Blackrose found the Ruby Pendant. He noticed that the cameras were on and that most of the guards were outside. Blackrose saw some police officers hiding in the shadows. They saw the thief but they were cautious. "Oh please this is too easy." Blackrose said as he snapped his fingers and the officers were tied up by a rope of handerchiefs. "Too funny but alas, I bid you adieu." Blackrose used his magic to get the pendant. He went back down not knowing that he bumped into Kallie. Blackrose fell on top of her by accident. "Owww, that hurt." Blackrose said.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 02:47 PM

karia followed the tracks of zelia... she had to find her before somthing happened to her. the tracks seemed to be leading to the sakuraba museum. "why here?" she asked herself out loud. she saw police officers tied up and she almost screamed. it didn't get any better, she saw her beloved zelia crawling towards a man who was on top of a familiar looking girl. with one step closer she realized she had just seen... "kallie? man, i'm running into you everywhere today, ain't i?"

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-11-2008, 04:16 PM

"Ouch! watch where your going!!" said Kallie laying against the floor. "Blackrose?" she was speechless. Due to the fact it was the same thief 40 years later. She melted, she didn't know what to do. As if she had froze. It was him. "Oh my god" she said quietly. she hugged him without thinking. It was a shock to her but she was happy. "You can go now" she said letting go of him. "I do work for them but for different reasons then to catch you. I just wanted to know you do exist but I still have to help them." added Kallie before sighing. "thank you" she said sitting up. "At least one good thing happened today".

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 04:19 PM

karia looked at kallie funnily, "do you know that man?" she asked. for once that day, karia felt no spite towards her

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-11-2008, 07:51 PM

Kallie had finally noticed Karia. "Oh no.. you didn't! why'd you come here? Whats it to you if I knew who he was? Why do you care? You treat me like nothing before so I am nothing. So why notice me now?" asked Kallie wiping dirt of her school uniform while sitting down on her knees.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-11-2008, 10:01 PM

Ida was so confuesed as she walked down one of the long halls by herself. She was supposed to catch a theif, a phantom theif! Phantom theives didn't exist, did they? They couldn't, it was impossible!

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 10:10 PM

karia rolled her eyes at kallie. "zelia was following someone, and i was afraid for her life." she picked up her lizard and started petting it. "i haven't treated you like anything, just a regular human. i have nothing against you kallie, nothing."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2008, 11:42 PM

Blackrose watch the fight going on between the two girls. "Ehehe, well it looks like I have to go now, hey Karia, Kallie I'll see you later." Blackrose said as he winked at them, with a snap of his fingers, Blackrose disappeared into Nagami's room.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 11:45 PM

karia turned around, "he know's who i am?" without another word to kallie she walked away from her. she whispered to zelia, making sure nobody heard what she was saying. "find nagami for me."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2008, 01:03 AM

Blackrose took off the black gemini mask and changed back into Nagami before anyone or anything saw him. Nagami sighed, "Why'd you say that, Blackrose?" Nagami said. Oh lighten up will ya? I plan on having some fun with those girls. Blackrose said from Nagami's mind.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2008, 01:05 AM

karia followed zeila to a place she wasn't familiar with. she knocked on the door. for several minutes she waited, and while doing so, sat on the porch.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2008, 01:17 AM

Nagami's mom answered the door and was very beautiful. "Yes? May I help you?" Nagami's mom said. Nagami went down stairs from his room, "Man I'm so tired." Nagami said.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2008, 01:19 AM

karia went red, "uh, i wanted to talk to nagami." zelia crawled in through the door. apparently she was still looking for him.

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-12-2008, 01:32 AM

"ugh! my day was crap! I left school early, I am in trouble when I get home. But I saw Blackrose? If it was possible ... Either way I am happy I met him." said Kallie walking down the sidewalk slowly. She didn't want to see her father .. not after this .. it wasn't something she looked forward too.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2008, 04:04 AM

"Oh Nagami sure, come in dear." Nagami's mother said. Nagami saw Zeila crawling around, "Oh hey there, Zeila, what are you doing here?" Nagami said he placed up the lizard with his hands. The lizard went to his shoulder and tickled his neck with it's tongue, "H-hey that tickles." Nagami said as he continued to walk.