][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-12-2008, 12:28 PM

"I hope this rainy day doesn't affect me any more then it has ..." she said quietly opening the door to an abandoned house. "I'll camp out here till morning then go to school. No need having my father on my case yet .... He will witch at me for letting him escape ..." said Kallie as she sighed placing her stuff on the floor.

The house was semi large. It laid half torn and half up. People thought of it as haunted but it was an old shacked down house. It had creaky hinges in every door. As the wind blew the shingles came off slowly. It was a strange place. As the wind blew voices could be heard but no one knew why or where they had come from. But none of that bothered her. She liked this house. It was her favorite spot to be, even if it was a bit creepy.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2008, 10:26 PM

karia walked in, looking around. she wasn't use to being in other peoples places, but something had told her that it was the best thing to do. "oh, hi nagami!"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2008, 10:34 PM

Nagami turn towards Karia, "Ahh, so that's it ehh? Zeila, you lead Karia here didn't you?" Nagami said to the lizard. "Hi Karia, you stalking me?" Nagami said jokingly. "Just kidding, so what's up?"

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2008, 10:39 PM

karia glared at nagami, "it was zelia who lead me here as you said. nothings up, i just came to find zelia, what about you"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2008, 10:42 PM

Nagami hugged Karia, "Please don't angry with me. I said I was joking. I was doing something in my room." Nagami said.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2008, 10:44 PM

karia stared at him, curiosity in her eyes, "what were you doing, eh?"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2008, 10:46 PM

"Trying to do a new magic trick but I can't seem to get it right." Nagami said. Nagami was lying but he can't tell Karia that he's the legendary Blackrose.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2008, 10:49 PM

"really, can i see?" she was curious, as always, to see any trick of his.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2008, 10:52 PM

"Alright let's go." Nagami said. Nagami held Karia's hand and led him to his room. Nagami forgot to hide a perfectly painted picture of Karia.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 12:06 AM

karia was shocked when she saw the painting, she never thought nagami was like that. she wondered why he had to bring her to his room, wouldn't it be enough to show her out there?

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2008, 02:42 AM

Nagami panicked that he forgot about the painting of Karia. "Oh no, you're not supposed to see that!" Nagami ran to the painting and covered it. Nagami blushed deeply. An adult wolf was laying on Nagami's bed. The wolf got up looked at Karia. "Oh Fenrir, hey that's my Karia, be nice to her okay?" Fenrir walked closer towards Karia. The wolf nuzzled against Karia's leg with his nose.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 03:29 AM

karia was scared about what was going to happen. this wasn't exactly what she wanted to happen. "nagami, what are you doing?"

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-13-2008, 03:41 AM

That night Kallie had nothing to eat. It was another hide and dash kinda thing from her father. she knew her father would look for her later. Which was nothing she wanted to happen. To be ratted out is one thing but to deal with his complaining is another thing. Kallie opened a closet and removed a few things left there from before. A sleeping bag and a oil lamp. There was no oil so she had no light. With what little sight she had she laid out the sleeping bag and sat on it looking at her laptop's notes, staring at it till she got tired. She wondered why it felt so lonely being her. All she was needed for was this stupid investigation ... "Its not freedom its a cage" Kallie said out loud throwing the laptop against the wall. The screen had cracked some. Other then that it was beaten up, the keyboard fell out. (Basically the Laptop went to heaven ^^)

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2008, 09:44 PM

"Like I said I was practicing for a magic trick but I can't get it right." Nagami said. "I know! I'll get my mom here so she can see it." Nagami said as he ran down the steps.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 11:06 PM

"oh, okay," karia said, shaking, how she wished to get out of the situation she dragged herself into.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2008, 11:15 PM

Nagami could feel something was wrong, Nagami went back upstairs to his room. "Karia, what's wrong? Is it about me? If it is, you can do whatever you want." Nagami said as he went to his bed and laid down on it.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 11:19 PM

"uh... no it's not about you at all," karia lied, but she felt that nagami could see right through the lie.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2008, 11:25 PM

"Whatever it doesn't matter, you can leave now if you want. I have to do something tonight, so I need to rest a bit." Nagami said. Fenrir the wolf stared at Karia in an affectionate way.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 11:30 PM

"uh... okay," karia said, she was looking at fenrir with the oddest look on her face, she didn't like big animals. she did her special call to zelia, and her lizard ran towards her and leaped into her arms. "well, good-night, nagami." she turned around and as she headed through the door she whispered to zelia once more. "follow him until tomorrow, i'm getting a bad feeling about this."

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-17-2008, 01:32 PM

The night was a long slow night. It may have been a day of horror or sight that seemed so unnatural. But the gloomy fog surrounded the walls of the town as if there was no sight. Not many roamed the streets. Kallie looked outside and she saw shadow figures. She was unsure what they are.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-17-2008, 06:58 PM

karia was lying down on her bed, thinking over the days events in her head. nagami had totally scared her and she had no idea why. he had always been extraordinarily sweet to her, so it was completely unfamiliar for her to act like that. she was hoping more than anything that nagami didn't hate her for what she had done. she would give anything for that.

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-18-2008, 02:04 AM

Many roamed the streets thought Kallie. I am just over reacting she thought laying her head down on a pillow. "I am hoping tomorrow will be a good day." said Kallie falling asleep cuddled in her sleeping bag.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2008, 02:32 PM

The next day was promising to be a rough one for everybody. Karia had no idea what she wanted to do that day, or any idea whether she want to do anything. She spent most of her morning walking zelia so she'd get some supervised fresh air.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-19-2008, 12:12 AM

Nagami got up from bed and transformed into Blackrose. He put on the gemini mask and went to return the ruby pendant to it's rightful owner.

][Anya][
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-22-2008, 04:47 AM

Kallie awoke in the morning. She woke up with a forgotten thought. "What is today" she said aloud.

"I am not sure... Am I late for school?" Kallie got up and looked outside. She rushed through the door and looked at the sun rising. It was something she had not seen in a while.