Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:17 PM

Pandora looked at Luna. "I'm Pandora what's your name?" She asked softly.

((I don't know who else Raphael can help so I'll hold off on him.))

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 02-01-2008, 11:21 PM

Luna looked up at the pandora. "I'm luna' she said as she smiled some. She couldn't get her brother and that man off her mind. "who is that man that went in there" She asked.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:30 PM

After Mari was outside, Rion went to the luggage room to get a few things. Then he went to the food storage to gather food for the others to eat. Then Rion went outside with the things. "Man, that's a pain. Does anyone have any wounds? If so tell me, so I can help you." Rion said.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:30 PM

Pandora smiled a little. "He's my best friend. His name is Raphael Stern." She said with a nod. "He grew up here fishing along the nile with his dad but his mom was french and english which is were he got his name." She said with a smile. "Its a pleasure to meet you Luna. You know he drew a picture of you." She said softly as she pulled out Raphael's portfolio. She pulled out the picture and handed it to Luna.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 02-01-2008, 11:32 PM

Luna looked at The man she thought was cute before she wasn't sure if she was hurt or not so she looked around she could see she had some burns. "I..I need" She was trembling with fear as she tried to ask him for some help.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 02-01-2008, 11:37 PM

Luna smiled at the girl and took the picture. "Oh my I guess he did" she said blushing some as she looked at the pic. "he's really good" she said.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:40 PM

Pandora stood up looking around. She was starting to worry about Raphael. "Um Luna needs help." She said for her as she started back into the plane. "Raphael!" she called softly.

He was helping some of the other girls out of the plane on the other side. "I think these two are fine." he said coughing as he sat down and looked at the cut on his leg. "Just throw me some cloth and I can wrap up my own wound." He said after laying the other two down.

Pandora sighed softly as she looked around and saw her bag. She climbed in and graved it and another bag before sliding out. She hadn't brought much.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:40 PM

Rion examined the burns on Luna, "Hold on, I'll fix it right away." Rion opened the first aid kit and started using some medicine and a cleaner to heal Luna's burns. Then he wrapped her burns up with some gauze. "There, that should be fine now." Rion then took care of Mari's head wound.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 02-01-2008, 11:47 PM

"Thank you" she said as she turned back towards the plain she couldn't couldn't wait any longer she had to find her brother. She then stood up and ran towards the plane when she entered she saw Rapheal and Pandora she then took off towards the tip and searched under the rebel she saw a hand and new it was her brother. "Brother" She said as she tried to lift the peace of medeal of of him. When she did she screamed. "BROTHER!!!" She fell on him crying as she saw the medal sticking strait through his heart he was dead. She laid there on him crying.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:53 PM

Raphael smelt oil moving down twords the tip and went down picking Luna up holding her tightly. "We got to move you. This is not the place to morn." He said softly before getting out of the plane agian. He sat down holding Luna gently now. He felt bad for her.

Pandora walked out and sat some things down. She looked around and closed her eyes. She was afraid and shivering. She wasnt' cold but scared, so scared. She wanted the comfert of her friend but someone else needed it more. She just bairred her face in her arms.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 02-01-2008, 11:56 PM

Luna held on to Rapheal as she cried barying her face in his chest as she did. "He's all I had left..now i'm alone" She said crying as she held on to him tighter she was scared and hurt.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 12:01 AM

Raphael closed his eyes and rubbed her back softly. "I..I'm so sorry." he said softly. "You go a head and cry okay." he said with a soothing voice. "You go a head and cry." His father and Pandora's mother always told them not to cry to be brave about it but loosing your brother, loosing everything, needed a good cry. He held her trying to comfert Luna but he didn't know how. He had never lost anyone important to him.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 02-02-2008, 12:03 AM

Luna did not want to let go of him she just wanted to stay there and cry. She held on to him tightly holding her self close to him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 12:09 AM

After Rion helped the other survivors, he started looking at how many supplies there were. "Hmmm..." Rion was worried.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 12:11 AM

Pandora got up and walked over to Rion. "Whats a matter?" She asked softly. She had gathered a few thigns up that they could use latter that where now safly in her bag. "You seem worried."

Raphael sat there holding Luna it was the least he could do to help her calm down.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 02-02-2008, 12:14 AM

After a bit Luna had stopped crying and had calmed down more. She continued to hold onto him as she sat there in his arms. She looked up at him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 12:19 AM

Rion looked at the girl that spoke to him, "Oh, it's about the food supply. It will only last about a week. But if I don't eat at all, then everyone will have more food to eat. The water supply however will last longer." Rion said.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 12:23 AM

"If you don't eat then you'll die so I suppose there will be less. If the water's fine we should be okay with only a weeks worth of food plus we might find a few things to eat while we're here so we'll probebly be okay." Pandora said before taking out a pad of paper and a pencil and then quickly writing some stuff down. "We have about 8 days worth of food if we all eat small to avrage sized portions." She said softly as she put a math covered note pad back in her bag.

Raphael looked at Luna. "Are you okay?" He asked softly careful not to place a hand on any of her burns. He had one acrossed her back and shoulders and another holding onto her her side so her legs sat some what on the sand.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 02-02-2008, 12:42 AM

"I..I think I'm ok" she said looking at him she smiled as she did. "thank you" She said she was a bit shakey but she seem to be doing better.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 12:49 AM

Raphael smiled a little and nodded. "Anytime." He said softly he could fell a slight blush rising to his face. He tried to hold it back and did a good job seeing as it only looked like his tan was darkening instead of becoming pink

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 02-02-2008, 12:49 AM

(I had computer probloms sorry))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 12:52 AM

((You posted the same thing twice...))

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 02-02-2008, 12:59 AM

Luna continued to smile at him. She then looked back at the plain and watched it burn. "What will we do now" she asked as she stared at the flames.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 01:07 AM

Raphael smiled softly. "Well for one, your sittign the the arms of an eygeption boy who has a french name so that should of given everyone a hint that something's nto quiet right, even if it's jus tmy mother's sanity." He said softly trying to make her smile a little. "Anyway my first guess, stay here. The smoke might alarm people, second guess walk, which is very much unprefered." He said softly.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 02-02-2008, 01:15 AM

Luna gigled some then smiled listening to him. "I think staying near the crash would be best..someone will come looking for us..wont they?" She said unsure of herself.