Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 02-03-2008, 09:43 PM

A private rp between Syan and Tetsu! There be dance, cross dressing, drugs and boys love! Ya been warned! 8D

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-03-2008, 09:44 PM

This be reserved for Tetsu's profile(s) and arts :3 Nu touchy!

Syan
Vampire Prince
Send a message via AIM to Syan Send a message via MSN to Syan Send a message via Yahoo to Syan

Old 02-03-2008, 09:51 PM

This be reserved for Syan's profile(s) and arts!!
<3 Please don't touch.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-03-2008, 11:07 PM

Struggling to slip out of the crowd of people, wiping a bit of sweat from his brow and brushing the pink and yellow hair from his face. His matching skirt was a bit ruffled by prying hands and he reached under brifly to fix his panties before flattening out the fabric of his short little skirt and leaning on the counter for a water, feeling a bit dehydrated from being so active. As he waited, he leaned down just enough to tug the matchign legwarmers up over black vans that had pink stripes along the side and pink and black checkered shoelaces he kept tucked in. His back arched slowly as he leaned once more upon the counter's surface to sip his water, though he was sure most everyone there thought he was a girl, until they took a grab for what was under his little skirt, of course.

The night had just begun for him, however, tonight was much more exhausting than usual. He was all but panting, small beads of sweat forming, then dropping from his skin to the floor below. A sigh escaped his lips, and he all but pushed through the large crowd of moving, shifting, and writhing bodies toward the refreshment area. Reaching the slick countertop, he leaned into it, fixing his pink tank, that was slowly riding up his belly, and shifting his rather heavily chained pants. As he reached for a glass of water, something rather bright and very pink caught his eye. He let his gaze cast in the direction, bringing the glass to his lips, then mused as he caught the object of his curiousity. Normally he could tell a genderbender at first glance... But this one was doing a rather good job of confusing him. The slight form spoke everyword of female, and the outfit wasn't really helping his judgement. Leaning a bit more into the counter, he stared, tapping a foot in time to the beat of the music.

The tan skinned, bright crossdresser could feel new eyes gazing at him, the hard and long look giving him the idea that they were trying to figure him out. He took a sip of his water and side-glanced down along the counter, taking immediate notice of the man wearing his all time favourite colour. With another sip, he pushed slowly off of the counter, gold bracelets jingling before they settled again and the small built youth made his way over to the taller man adorned in pink, hand on his hip and the other holding his cup up. "Like what you see, raver boi?" He purred once close enough he could talk to him without having to strain his voice over the music.

Cocking his visible eyebrow elegantly, he smirked a little. He leaned on an elbow, turning so he was properly facing his visitor, combat boot clad feet crossing as he settled, looking the other over again. Something nagged in the back of his brain, saying this had to be a girl, but he had his suspicions as the other's voice passed the full lips. "Mmmm, not bad. I've seen better..." he replied, letting an "X" adorned hand slip into the pocket of his black, baggy, and chain clad pants.

"Oh, better? Like who?" He tipped his head to the side curiously as he took another sip, smiling at the other. It was obvious he had probably had a couple of drinks earlier, but nothing that would waste him, giving him a soft flush over his cheeks and a more relaxed manner. He hadn't bothered with drugs that night, and he hadn't taken any offered drinks that night so he knew he hadn't been slipped anything, thankfully. "You want a real drink?" He hummed, leaning a bit closer as he took place at the counter beside the other man. "On me." He added as an afterthought.

Musing, he bit his tongue to keep any crude remarks from slipping past his black painted lips. He flipped some of the limegreen hair, which was somewhere between a mohawk and a flophawk, out of his other eye and continued to smirk slightly. "Oh, it's been quite some time, and I don't remember their name." shrugging the comment off, he studied his aquaintance more. Under further scrutiny, he noticed the glow that a person could only get from alcohol. Other people drinking didn't bother him much, as long as they didn't force feed it to him. Upon the question, he raised the other hand still holding his glass, to show the "X" that adorned it. "That's okay. I don't really like 'real' drinks. I'm straight edge..." he paused a moment, then shrugged again, continuing, "So, what's your name?"

"Wha? Oh well, good for you." He replied, chuckling and he finished his water before setting the glass on the counter. "Mmm, I'm Sabel, who're you?" He asked in return, glancing back out the the mass of hot, sweaty bodies and grinding hips. "You wanna dance with me?" He asked after a moment, his eyes falling back to the other colourful man, a smile still crossing his tan face.

Finishing off the water, and licking his lips idly, he looked at Sabel in a sideways glance. He wasn't too surprised if the other didn't know what Straight Edge was, it seemed few did. "My name is Raven. Rave is what I like to be called though." he supplied, pushing himself off the counter, and looking into the pool of writhing, and grinding bodies. A dance didn't sound like too bad of an idea, so he smiled. "It'd be a pleasure, Sabel." he purred, walking toward the mass in front of him slowly, waiting for the other to follow.

"Rave, huh? Such a suiting name." He purred with a chuckle, looking the man over a brief moment. Sabel gave a grin as his offer was accepted and he pushed off again to follow after Rave towards the sea of people.

"I'd like to think so..." Rave agreed, almost vainly, starting to push his way through the crowd. He really didn't mind grinding against people, but he's rather not be smashed or squished in the process. He looked behind a couple of times to see if Sabel was still following, before walking into a small space inside the writhing mass of bodies. It wasn't too big, however you could fit two or three bodies within it without feeling clausterphobic. He stopped turning to his dancing partner. "You lead the dance..." he stated, a smile quirking at the side of his mouth.

Sabel's little body had no problems slipping past the grinding bodies on his way back in, looking up at the tall man. Lead the dance, mm? He supposed he could, after all he'd been the one to ask. He wondered how close Rave would permit, he supposed the best way to find out would be to experiment!

His hips started to sway to the beat and his hands reached to gently slide over the man's sides, this was the kind of dancing he was used to, it was what most men were after anyways. His body slid closer to mold with Rave's, Sabel's hips moving against him with the music.

Syan
Vampire Prince
Send a message via AIM to Syan Send a message via MSN to Syan Send a message via Yahoo to Syan

Old 02-03-2008, 11:16 PM

Rave flinched slightly. He'd never danced with someone willing to get this close right from the start. It almost scared him... Burying the reaction almost as soon as it had happened, however, he moved against Sabel hands gently moving to rest against the small waist.

"Used to dancing like this, are we?" he inquired, his voice drowning into the throbbing beat of the music only seconds later.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-03-2008, 11:34 PM

Sabel chuckled and nodded, his hands sliding up slowly to rest on Rave's biceps, and then his shoulders as they danced. "It's what most men want. I'd offer another kind, but I never really learned anything else." He replied loud enough for him to hear, which wasn't too had with how close they'd gotten.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-03-2008, 11:40 PM

"Good thing I'm not most men..." he countered, then softened. "But I won't stop it, I asked you to lead, after all."

His hands slowly shifted, resting just at the other's lower back. He smiled a little more genuinely now, previous feeling melting into the movement and the beat. His heart was pounding, he'd never need drugs to make him feel this good.

"So you drink, right? What else do you do?" it was a simple question, perhaps he didn't even expect it to be answered.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-03-2008, 11:53 PM

"What else?" He let his hips grind in a little closer as Rave's hands dropped to his lower back, fingers playing at his collar bone. He was enjoying himself quite a bit, surprised--usually it took Xtasy to get him going like this, and he definitely wasn't on any today.

"Mm... X, Acid... Some.. heavier drugs and some lesser. It all depends on where I am.. who I'm with." He wasn't sure he wanted ot say all of them. He wasn't entirely proud of some of his addictions.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 12:02 AM

Rave couldn't stop the slight growling purr that rose in his throat, the vibrations running through his body nearly too much. Sabel was taming him without so much as a few specific touches, and... Well that voice... He let a hand move up the lithe back, gently feeling the silky skin.

But what was that? His partner seemed afraid of finishing the sentence. He wasn't one to judge, no matter what was involved. It wasn't like he didn't understand...

"You don't need to be embarrassed. I used to be into a lot of things before I went 'straight'..."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 12:29 AM

Sabel shivered softly as he felt Rave's hand venture up his slender back. That was an unusually gentle touch. He was used to being groped and handled roughly while dancing, he never got decent men, even if Rave had started out to be an ass, he seemed to have settled down with him rather nicely.

He gave him a contemplating look as he was told not to be embarrassed and after a moment he seemed to conclude he could trust Rave. "...LSD, coke, oxy, smack, Vitamin K, speed... mnh.. Red Devils and pot." He rattled off, frowning a bit.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 12:42 AM

He didn't miss the slight shiver as it went through Sabel's body. What was that? Not used to a friendly touch, perhaps? He could imagine the type of "attention" Sable was probably used to getting. Rough and unwanted... Rave hated such treatment, and he narrowed his eyes at the thought that anyone would treat another that way. Especially someone of such frame and stature...

He winced; that was a lot most drugs than he had been expecting. Though, perhaps not too surprising. He'd been on at least half of those before he had his reality check. "Wow. That's a lot." he chuckled lightly, "My favorite was heroine for a long time... Until I OD'd..."

He was being a lot more open than usual... He hadn't told anyone about his previous drug use in a couple of years...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 01:21 AM

"Mmm, I like heroin too, and acid. My best friend OD'd on heroin last week, she didn't make it to the hospital. I've... OD'd on a few things in the past, I'm surprised I'm still alive and functioning. I suppose not even Death wants me." He chuckled and inhaled gently through his nose before he pulled back a little. "Sorry, seems I've sprung a leak." He said, wiping at the blood starting to slide out of his right nostril. "I better go clean myself up."

With that, he headed towards the bathroom, not looking back to see if Rave was following or not. He slipped into the bathroom to wash up, taking tissue to his nose and holding his head back until it stopped bleeding. It wasn't too bad so it clotted quickly. He was sitting on the counter and as he looked down again, cleaning his nose a little and throwing the tissue away he realized he wasn't alone.

His supplier and pimp stood before him, Sabel moving to slide off of the coutner. "I already got your message! I'm supposed to meet you tonight, right?" He gasped as he was pushed against the tile wall, still on the counter. The man was pressed between his legs, tying off one of his arms. The cross dresser knew what that meant and he stopped struggling against him.

Their attention didn't even stray as the bathroom door opened--most of the people there were druggies too, it wasn't like they'd tattle on each other. Sabel inhaled deeply as he was injected with the substance, his eyes half lidded as the man took hold of his face, making the kid look at him.

"You got it, now you have to do as I say, okay? Don't, and you'll wind up just like you little friend, Lexi." He let go of him roughly as he collected the syringe and elastic before backing off to leave without another word.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 06:54 AM

"That sucks..."he frowned slightly as Sabel continued the sentence. It had only taken one time for himself to wake up and realize what he was doing to himself... But Sabel seemed to be stubborn... Or something. He cocked his eyebrow as the other backed away, then nodded. "Okay..."

Rave watched him leave, part of him thinking he should just stay, dance, and wait. But, the other part said he might as well make sure the other was okay. The nosebleed had seemed to be too sudden. Hesitating only a moment longer, he pushed through the writhing mass of people, following Sabel's bright form some feet away.

He lost sight for a second, subsequently running into a person and tripping. It took a minute to collect himself, help the other up, and appologyze a few times, before he realized that Sabel had disappeared into the restrooms already. Growling, he pushed through the rest rather roughly; making it to the door and slowly pushing it open.

He halted, hearing a deep inhale, then listening to the little conversation. What was going on? Furrowing his brow, he stepped in all the way, and let the door close, rounding the corner a moment later as the person stepped away...

"And what are you going to do exactly if he doesn't?" he growled, coming up behind the man, almost looming.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 07:13 AM

The other man was a couple inches shorter than Rave, glancing up at the looming form. He grunted and turned to look at him, pocketing his things and kept his hands in there, holding a pocket knife. "Mind your own business." He sneered.

Sabel pushed off of the counter, rubbing at his arm a little. "Rave, don't! Just go, Gavin. I'll see you tonight." He pressed a hand to Rave as he got between them. He knew he was going to hear about it later for being demanding, but he didn't want them to fight.

He held Rave there as Gavin took off, resting his head against Rave's chest, trembling slightly. He felt it taking effect and it felt so good, he'd been off of heroin for a while--he'd run away when Lexi had died but there was nowhere for him to go. He'd been found the same day and punished, which meant he'd been deprived of all of his usual drugs. He'd been suffering from the detox for days before he was finally okay to go outside in public again. He'd begged for it over the days--just the one drug but he couldn't give it to him, finally the boy had stopped working for him while he wasn't getting his fix, making him lose money.

"Sorry...mn.. wanna keep dancing?" He asked, gently tugging for Rave to head out into the club again.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 07:25 AM

Rave bit his lip, eyes narrowing. He was about to say that it was his business when Sabel dismounted the counter and he stilled. He didn't particularly want to fight; to be honest, but he wanted to knock this man senseless.

He sighed, as he watched 'Gavin' go, looking down at Sabel. His blood raced to his face, something between sympathy and irritance flushing his cheeks.

"No..." he grabbed the small wrist, gently yet commanding, twirling the lithe body to face him again. He didn't have the right words to say, but he didn't want to dance... Maybe it really wasn't his business, but...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 07:50 AM

Sabel gasped as he was grasped, struggling briefly in his surprise and he looked up at Rave, confused. "What is it?" He asked, smiling a little. "We were having fun, weren't we?" He didn't understand why Rave didn't want to dance anymore--had he seen all of that? Was he mad because he'd been given drugs? They hardly knew each other, the idea that Rave could care was hard for Sabel to grasp.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 07:57 AM

He was sure about five different emotions crossed his face. He still couldn't fathom what to say to explain himself. He was irritated, that was for certain. But he couldn't figure out why he would be annoyed when he barely knew Sabel.

Sure, he cared about each person. But for some reason he was being protective, like a hawk seeing that it's young were sheltered. He could have merely deduced it to the fact that he'd lead a reckless existance... But...

"Yeah, we were, before..." Rave closed his blue-grey eyes in annoyance, not knowing exactly what to say. He really wasn't thinking about the words coming out of his mouth. "But this isn't the time for dancing... It's not any of my business... But I care what happens..."

He blinked a couple of times, looking at Sabel. Had he just said that last part out loud?

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 08:25 AM

Sabel's eyes widened a bit and he blushed before falling into a giggle fit. Heroin made him feel like a school girl and those words were even better than drugs. No one had ever cared for him before.

"Mmhmnhmm.. Rave... you're sweet." He purred, tugging on him a little as he tried to move and sit on the counter again. "That.. was my pimp, and supplier. I ran away when Lexi died, and when he found me, he took all my candy away." He replied, using one hand to push his hair over his shoulder.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 08:37 AM

A much different kind of flush rose to his cheeks as the words passed the intoxicated lips; following and standing a few inches away, his hands on either side of Sabel's thighs. He was embarrassed... "Sweet" wasn't a word that defined him usually. But he quickly dropped the feeling as Sabel continued.

"Pimp? Um... I don't even know how to approach that subject..." he lowered his eyes. Candy was a really naive way to name drugs... Or rather a thoughtless way. "So he wants you to 'go home' later, then...?"

And then what? The thought played at the back of his mind, but he didn't ask it...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 08:48 AM

Sabel nodded idly, sitting up so he was still close to Rave, his bright eyes looking into the man's. "Mmhmm... I go home and then... I work." He replied, finding nothing wrong with it all. He had more sense when he was sober, but once he was started again, he had no will to quit.

His legs parted a little to settle against him better, his hands tugging him closer. "You sure you dun want to dance more?"

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 09:06 AM

Another frown passed over his lips, as he looked Sabel directly in the eye. Rave didn't know what this part of a druggies life was like. He'd always done it by himself, or in the company of 'friends'. But he couldn't fathom how it didn't bother his companion... Obviously he hadn't had this fix for a while... It was clouding his mind most likely.

"Hmmm... What does work entail...? If you don't mind my asking..." he leaned in, as Sabel tugged him closer, "And I'm sure... I just want to talk; is that okay?"

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 09:21 AM

"I work the streets for him, baby. If I bring him back money, I get my candy." He replied, that intoxicated smile crossing his face again.

"And sometimes, he sets something up and I let them play out their fantasies. Like I said, depends on where I am, who I'm with. I heard him talking though--I owe him a lot of money," he laughed a bit, sliding his hands along the man's chest. "and he's thinkin' of sellin' me to a brothel. They're offerin' triple my debt."

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 09:26 AM

"I figur-What?!" Rave became tense, looking at Sabel like he'd just grown another head. He wanted to grab him by the shoulders until he could hear what he'd just said. A white hot anger filled him. Did the drug suppliers think of nothing but their money? They were so inhuman...

"Sabel, are you really okay with that? I mean..." he bit his lip. Yeah, he had money... More money than he'd admit to having. But, the man before him probably wouldn't take kindly to charity from a nearly complete stranger...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 09:36 AM

"Mnh? I don't really have a choice, right?" He still found it funny, chuckling again as he wrapped his arms around Rave's shoulders. "I owe him a lot--too much for someone like me to just pay back, and besides...he's got my sweets." He replied with another chuckle.

He obviously didn't realize that at the brothel they'd take his 'candy' away and make him have sex for nothing. He'd never though about it while he wasn't high on something.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 09:44 AM

He brought his hands up to Sabel's face, making sure the other was looking him directly in the eye. A sudden seriousness had come over him, and he looked into the bright eyes a minute before speaking. "You have every choice. This is your life, and your body... Do you even know what they do to people in brothels? The use them, abuse them... You'd get nothing... Except maybe a disease..."

Rave quieted for a moment; hoping the words would strike the other. He really didn't want to say what was playing in the back of his throat, threatening to spill out. And it did... "Besides, I could help you... If you wanted me to; you'd just have to ask and--"

He stopped abruptly, bitting his lower lip in.