Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 02-13-2008, 07:23 PM

Welcome to Valentine Heartache Institute.
We mend the broken hearts and people's pscychological problems related with love.
But, No no no, not all broken hearts.
Only the hearts of those who have been left on valentines day.
No matter what gender.
These hearts meet eacho ther in our institute.a place to meet people and be fixed sentimentally.
It helps the hearts mend once more and be able to believe in love again.
The subjects, by subjects I mean people, understand each other, go to therapy and support each others.
The students each have their own rooms and stay as long as they need to feel better and overcome their fears and broken hearts.
They are allowed to visit each other until two AM.
Enjoy your stay here at Valentine Heartache Institute.
I hope your stay here will mend your heart.
Felicity Loveheart
Principal at the VHI.

Our Institute is ruled by professionals who will lead the group sessions and individual sessions and guide our subjects.

RULES:
1: Follow Menewsha TOS
2: No God Mode
3: Please, romance is encouraged but try to keep it PG 13

FORM:
Name:
How your heart was broken on V-day:(background)
Looks: (real or anime)
clothes:
Any synthom or specific problem to treat: (addictions, suicidal tendencies ,splited personalities, etc)

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 02-13-2008, 07:25 PM

Mine:
Name:Roweena Darling
How was your heart broken on V-day: Her boyfriend cheated on her, and told her in a very rude mode that it was because of her looks (she is slightly overweighted) and that almost killed her, they have met online and he said it was ok at first but then after the first couple of dates he changed his mind and told her she was disgustingly fat and a ton of insults, she ran home and stood there for like a month crying and wanting to kill herself , then one day her parents dragged her to the Institute..
Looks:
clothes: