Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-13-2008, 10:30 PM

A life taken in cold anger. Seven years ago, a young girl, Henna Rose, killed one of her playmates when there was an argument while they played. After living in prison for seven years, Henna is released, ready to start a new life under a new identity.

She loves her new life, she works hard, gets good grades. Until one day, her face is posted on TV. She realizes that there are people looking for her; for revenge!

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-13-2008, 10:30 PM

Code:
Username:
Character Name:
Bio:
Apperance:

Pm all profiles to me! Don't post them!

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-13-2008, 10:31 PM

Username: Clair Voyant
Character Name: Henna McLaughlin a.k.a Henna Rose
Bio: Henna spent 7 years of her life in prison for killing her young friend. SHe lives with her "aunt" Bernie, who is really a social worker who was assigned to take care of Henna.
Apperance:

[/size]

------------------------------------------------------

Username: HariiHyuuga
Character Name:Beatrix Alexandrea
Connection to Henna:In the same situation Henna was in 7 years ago, lives in the jail near where Henna lives
Bio:When Beatrix was seven, a girl from her school near her house was playing on the sidewalk, while Beatrix was playing in her yard, she accidentally (or that was her alibi anyhow) shoved the little girl into the road when there was an oncoming car. Beatrix was accused of murdering the girl and put in jail for 7 years, just like Henna was.
Apperance:Pink hair, bright greenish blue eyes, wears a pink dress, with lots of bows in it, and wears many ribbons at a time, with knee high white stockings and black shoes, even while she is in jail. (Drawing coming soon)

Username: Jadyalyn
Character Name: Felisha Huskens
Connection to Henna: A friend of hers
Bio:
Holds a past. Unlike Henna though she never committed a murder. Though she has lived a abusive life. Knowing that life she looks for comfort. Meeting a young girl one day, one she had never seen before. She now sticks by her side. She is willing to give all she can for having a friend. She did not feel downed meeting her. No matter what, Felisha will be there for her because its all Felisha has. If not Henna, she has a family of regret.
Appearance:

[/size]

Username: Californiaswimmergirl
Character Name: Velna Vinton now Amber Ruby Rosetta
Connection to Henna: Prisonmate and friend.
Bio: Six years ago, another girl named Velna Vinton killed a girl at her school that was always teasing her and being rude/mean to her. No one found out who did it but just in case her family moved to another place far away.

A year later, she killed a boy in her class. He had been touching her in an inappropraite way several times and she hadn't liked that. One day, she got really mad when he did. She happpened to have had a knife in her pocket that day and she used it to kill him.

She was sent to jail/prison because of the murder of teh boy. She became Henna's roommate and friend. A few days before Henna was released from prison Velna managed to escape the prison. She changed her name to Amber Ruby Rosetta. She saw henna on tcv one day and found Henna. Now they both are trying to get a life and try to escape people that are out to get revenge on them.

Apperance: A mix of:

Username: Blacksheep poet
Character Name: Lucin Uzu-gumi
Connection to Henna: good friend. She also has some "connections" if Henna ever needs them.
Bio: She belongs to the Uzu-gumi clan and moved to tokyo with her fathers branch of the clan. Her grandfather is the leader. She is a highly train asassin for her families yakuza clan whether she likes(and she does!) or not.
Apperance:

Username: ashlemo
Character Name: Atticus Ledawn
Connection to Henna: Met her in prison; got out a few years afterward. They'd become friends in the establishment.
Bio: Atticus was a strangely quiet child, and was the "ugly duckling" growing up. No one seemed to associate with her until high school rolled around, where she'd met the boy of her dreams-- that is, until her "best friend" cheated with him. Atticus ended up beating her friend to a bloody pulp and shooting her boyfriend in the shoulder. She was charged with battery and attempting murder; she was, just recently, let out on good behavior.
Apperance:

(Without wings, of course.)

Username: Fullmetal Phantom
Character Name: 藤原秀人 / Hideto Fujiwara
Connection to Henna: Was with his father, visiting an old friend seven years ago at the time of the incident. His chronic habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time reared its ugly head, and he saw everything, though he never revealed his presence at the time or told anyone later out of pure fear. Needless to say, he was traumatized by the incident.
Bio: Born April 4, 1993 in Okinawa City, Hideto grew up without a mother; he was always alone with his father. He traveled occasionally with him, and always seemed to attract bad luck wherever he went. About two years ago, he moved to the U.S. with his father (whose job required the relocation).
Apperance: http://fullmetal-phantom.deviantart....ideto-74776733

Username: Slade White
Character Name: Halo Demetrik
Connection to Henna: He's been hanging around her for awhile now, but they're just acquaintances. He doesn't know about her past.
Bio: He went to an all-boys boarding school from kindergarten to twelfth grade with the same, boring people all his life. He is a bit on the eccentric side, and he's hard to keep still or quiet. He's easy to party with, but hard to, generally, get along with. He doesn't open up to anyone.
Apperance:
[/size]

Username:Mevee
Character Name:Leoroar Trannyth
Connection to Henna:good friend of ambers but may be more
Bio: passed high school with top honors. he took classes to learn how to use swords and is a swordmaster. he was in a reinactment of a battle and killed someone on acccident and went to jail. hes out after 3 years on parole.
Apperance:

Username: Naku
Character Name: Endoh Yumi aka Endoh Dowan
Connection to Henna: Lives in the same house with the social worker. Was in prison the same time as Henna as well. Got out sooner though.
Bio: Endoh was put into prison after her sister's boyfriend was found death with um some body parts removed. She had threated the guy if he hurt her sister she would remove his body parts. She was thrown into jail.

Few years later after being disowned buy her family and her sister who was getting beaten buy the guy she was let out. Some other person stepped up to admitting they had done the crime. Though in fact Endoh had really done the crime in the first place. She has since changed her last name and left the past behind her. She runs the local Karate place.
Apperance:

Username: Pkero
Character Name: Idox Marle
Connection to Henna: Childhood friend. Became twisted after he heard Henna committed murder and ran from home.
Bio: After several years of being in the Underground, he manages a small weapons and drug ring. He is known for using unorthodox methods to get what he wants. Very intelligent, despite being a dropout.
Apperance:

Username: Spiffy Oranges
Character Name: Mirabelle
Connection to Henna: Mirabelle lives three houses down from Henna. She bumped into her (literally) on her way home from school one day and tried to make up for it by making her dinner. Now they are acquaintances. Mirabelle knows nothing about her past, seeing as how she thought it would be rude to ask about it.
Bio: Mirabelle lived a somewhat boring life. She got good grades in everything but physical education, had a boyfriend and graduated high school. Now she lives with her boyfriend and is attending Mishka University and works at a local cafe. Mirabelle can be a dork at times.
Apperance:

Five Time Admin's Pick Avatar Winner:
September 2009
March 2010
January 2013
November 2014
January 2016

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-13-2008, 10:31 PM

RULES

-Please, this a litarate rp. No one sentence long posts.
-Follow the TOS
-If you cause any harm to other characters, you must have that users permission.
-Romance is aloud

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 10:45 PM

Five years ago, another girl named Velna Vinton killed a girl at her school that was always teasing her and being rude/mean to her. No one found out who did it but just in case her family moved to another place far away.

A year later, she killed a boy in her class. He had been touching her in an inappropraite way several times and she hadn't liked that. One day, she got really mad when he did. She happpened to have had a knife in her pocket that day and she used it to kill him.

She was sent to jail/prison because of the murder of teh boy. She became Henna's roommate and friend. A few days before Henna was released from prison Velna managed to escape the prison. She changed her name to Amber Ruby Rosetta. She saw henna on tcv one day and found Henna. Now they both are trying to get a life and try to escape people that are out to get revenge on them.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 12:56 AM

((When do we start rping??? Also, we need some guys...))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-16-2008, 01:04 AM

((As soon as I get a few guys to join... but no guy is interested))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 01:56 AM

((Did you ask slade white and/or rion?))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-16-2008, 02:18 AM

((I've asked every guy I know on menewsha))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 02:36 AM

((I'll ask around...))

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Jadyalyn Send a message via Yahoo to Jadyalyn

Old 02-16-2008, 06:21 AM

{{I got a problem... i will not be on for a week .. so please do not be upset with me .. but my aunt has no internet >.<}}

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 11:50 AM

((A girl can play a boy...)))

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-16-2008, 03:53 PM

[A girl should be allowed to be whatever sex she wants]

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 03:58 PM

((True. We don't need guys to play guys... I might be able to play a boy... i never have before though and i don't know the boy's mind very well so don't expect romance from my boy character if i make one...))

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-16-2008, 04:07 PM

[I have played before and I know sorta how they work, but usually I prevent having too much romance with them, I keep at a limit where it may be a kiss here and there but not major seen of romance. I can only control a certain amount of a mans mind without having a brain cramp .. Yikes!]

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 04:08 PM

((
Yeah. maybe a kiss on the cheek (or teh lips) but i don't how a boy would act or thing if something farther happenned...))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-16-2008, 04:38 PM

((okay, this is not a discussion thread. If you two would like to talk, use pms or one of the disussion threads, not this thread. Trying to keep it neat!))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-17-2008, 04:13 PM

Henna was in a very good mood that morning. Bernie had finally agreed to let her go to the party that had been planned for that evening. She'd get to spend a few hours with her friends.

She got herslef dressed, pulling her summer dress over her head and stepping into her sandles. She ran a comb through her long, black hair before skipping down the hall to the dining room, where Bernie was setting out the breakfast dishes. There was a pleasent smell of eggs and bacon in the air as Henna took her seat and switched on the TV to the news. SHe had always a fasicination with the news, ever since it had happened.

"Good morning, sweetie," Bernie said as she scraped fried eggs onto Henna's plate.

"Morning, Aunt Bernie," Henna replied. She had been instructed when she had been release that she must always call Bernie aunt. It was to keep people from asking to many questions that might might leak the secret.

"What time is the party?" Bernie asked, taking her seat across the table from Henna, sipping her coffee.

Henna was about to answer when something on the TV grabbed her attention; her picture. It was a resent picture of her, one that had been taken the day she had been released. Her hair was styled differently, she wore glasses in the picture, but it was her!

"Have you seen this girl?" the news man asked. "If so please contact this number." A number was flased at the bottom of the screan; 457-5781. Henna gulped. "She should be considered dangerous and a threat to all."

Henna's good mood was shattered.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 04:19 PM

Velna/Amber woke up and stretched. She sat up in her bed and rubbed sleep from her eyes. Then she stood up and opened teh window. It was a beautiful day outside. Beams on sunlight poured in her bedroom and the room was lit up. She wen tinto her bathroom and washed her face. Then she took off her clothes and stepped into the shower. After takign a shower she dried herself off and then wen to her closet. She pulled out a pair of short black shorts and a white tank top. She put them on. Then she rubbed sunscreen on herself and went outside to jog.

She ran around the town. The weather was nice and warm and birds were chirping she smiled. When she got home she began making herself waffles. As she cooked she turned on the tv. She heard a news reporter speak, "Have you seen this girl?" If so please contact this number." Amber quickly turned around surprised. A number flashed at the bottom of the screan; 457-5781 as well as a picture of a familiar face. "She should be considered dangerous and a threat to all."

Velna gasped and the waffle maker fell down onto teh floor with a clatter. Pieces of the waffle flew aout of the pan and littered the floor. "Henna." she whispered completely shocked her eyes wide.

((off to take a shower myself... Mevee, have your chaarcter come itno my character's apartment (she accidentally left teh door unlocked) and ask ehr what's wrong etc.))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-17-2008, 05:56 PM

Henna turned to face Bernie, a look of horror and confusion written across her face. Bernie was concentarting on every word the news man said. He was now speaking with someone over the line about the day that it al happened on.

The person over said, "I belive Henna Rose is still very dangerous. I don't think she should have been released. She should still be behind bars for what she did!"
Bernie was Soaking in imformation like a sponge. After a while, Bernie picked up the remote and turned the TV off.

"Bernie?"
she was able to whisper.

"What, sweet heart?" Bernie asked, peering at Henna through her glasses.

"Should we be worried?" Henna whispered. This was something Henna hadn't expected. She'd thought people had forgotten that day, but it seemed no one had forgotten.

Bernie shook her head. "I don't know, sweetie. But for now, lets not worry. You've changed your appearence since then. You have contacts now, and your hair is longer. I don't think people will recognize you."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 05:59 PM

((Eek! The chocolates dissappeared but I didn';t get gold for them! :( ))

Amber ran into her bedroom. She went onto her computer and hacked onto the police department files. She scanned them until she found Henna's. She dialed teh number of henna's caretaker.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 06:00 PM

((Eek! The chocolates dissappeared but I didn';t get gold for them! :( ))

Amber ran into her bedroom. She went onto her computer and hacked onto the police department files (she's also a computer genius and goes under the alias of 'The Gingerbread Girl (a.k.a. you'll never catch me)' when she hacks the police are searching for her but she's good at clearing up hackings). She scanned them until she found Henna's. She dialed teh number of henna's caretaker.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 06:13 PM

((Oops! I posted twice!

I meant to edit the first post/teh post before...

*shrug* oh well...

Gotta go!))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-17-2008, 06:17 PM

The phone rang, startling Henna so much she sprang out of her seat and knocked her glass of orange juice over. She blushed cherry red and scrambled to clean up the mess with her napkin as Bernie went to answer the phone.

"Hello, McLaughlin residents," she said into the reciever.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 06:20 PM

"Hi." Amber said sweetly. "My name is Amber. Can I speak with Henna?" she asked. Then she added, "I was with her at the ahem," she coughed, "Erm, boarding school. I was her, erm, roommate." she said hoping the caretaker would catch her drift.