SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 07:44 PM

OOC Thread and RP plot
OOC thread is where you post your profile and what we are looking for to join

Open and May post for those who put there profile in the OOC.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 08:05 PM

Walking to work Celest stared down at the ground with her hands in her black pants pockets as her boots clicked against the rough road. Her long black hair swung in time with her hips as she bowed her head, to the noise of the world around her. Looking up she heard a sound behind her and turned around. Blinking, her eye brows narrowed and she frowned. "My mind must be playing tricks on me.." Turning right her head ended up hitting the cheat of a man that stood in front of her. Rubbing her forehead she backed away and blinked. "Excuse me sir.." Stepping to the side the man copied her movement. Becoming a bit scared Celest moved a little quicker but the man grabbed her arm and pulled her to him placing a cloth over her mouth. Celest kicked and muffled out screams as she tried to free herself. Suddenly everything became groggy and she felt dizzy then her mind went blank and she passed out.

Coming to her sense Celest opened her eyes and groaned. Her head was spinning, or was it the sky? No it was her head alright. Reaching up she touched her eyes lightly rubbing them. "Wha..." Slowly she sits up and blinks her eyes. Suddenly, she noticed. There was grass underneath her and there seemed to be tree's all around. "Where am I?"

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 02-24-2008, 08:58 PM

Claire strummed the last notes to her song and finished her set. The crowd had some hands clapping, but most were more focused on their own side conversations. "God, these people. I bet they only want to hear their cavity-inducing pop princesses and rap about how rich they are." She knew that not everyone was like this, but she was tired and grumpy. Man, I should be happy. Playing for a living at some club, but at this one people are more interested in getting some and getting drunk. She moved to let the DJ lay down some tracks.

Claire walked over to the bar where she ordered a Shirley Temple. After getting one she downed in one gulp. She walked over to a table with her guitar and sat down. She started feeling a bit dizzy and her eyes felt heavy. "I thought this was a virgin drink.." After saying that she blacked out. She woke up feeling a bump growing on her head. "Ugh last time I trust that barkeep." She rubbed her eyes before looking around. This wasn't the club or even the city. It was too "natural". Dang where am I? She squinted , but couldn't see any buildings in sight. "What have you gotten yourself into this time Claire?" She trekked a bit and finally found another human. Claire stared at her and stuck out a hand. "So did you just pop out here too?"

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 09:06 PM

Rubbing the back of her head she looked up at this girl standing in front of her. Taking the hand she pulled her self up right and blinked a few times her bright blue eyes trying to focus. "Huh...Where is here?" She asked the women as if she were supposed to know everything. Peering around she shifted her weight as she walked looking for a building, or anything. "I don't hear any car's, or people..." She mumbled and felt something in her pocket. Pulling it out, the object was an envelop. Written in gold was Celest's name on the cover. Looking up her brows frowned together. "Do you have something in your pocket?" Pulling open the envelope, Celest pulled the letter out and pushed back her long black hair from her face. "This is a joke right? Tell me, someone is trying to prank us?"

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-24-2008, 09:21 PM

Scaling a building was much easier in the movies, and he swore he was living proof of that. Clyde was sixty feet up, attached to the side of his hotel by some gadget his co-worker had given him yesterday. "That bastard knew..." Once again, he had used his ability- and then left his keys behind, hence the climbing now. No matter how much he convinced himself he could never fall, heights still made him weak at the knees. Clyde could have just teleported in, but at certain times, he also liked to feel human. This was one of those times.

The same banter continued over and over in his head, until he could hear a click and some other mechanical noises he identified as bad. Sure enough, he felt the device give away and Clyde lost his footing.

Falling wasn't new to him, and he sighed as the wind rushed past his ears. "I guess I'll just have to..." Clyde felt the familiar pressure of teleportation and then a... bird in his hair? He cursed his luck, realizing he was not in his room, but in a tree. The sun was in his eyes and his back felt sore. "Did... did I just get laid?" Off the the distance, he could hear voices, but he disregarded that and focused on his throbbing head.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-24-2008, 09:44 PM

"Pfft As if I knew. I just came here too." Claire sighed and brushed off her clothes as she did so she found something jutting in her pocket. She saw the girl get a letter out of her pocket, so Claire looked in her's as well. The sealed envelope had Claire's first and last name engraved on it. Aw, how nice a secret admirer that decided to screw me over. Reminds me a lot of the tenth grade. She opened the letter and laughed when she saw what it said. This was broken when the other girl asked her something. "I wish it was, but I really don't know."

"We should probably find some other people and see if they know what's up." Claire surveyed the area. Not much in terms of being a concrete jungle. Just jungle if there were more trees and plant matter. She ran a hand through her hair. It had some loose pieces of grass in it. Awesome, if I only I remembered to bring a comb to wonderland."Anyway my name's Claire. What's your's?"

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 10:04 PM

Celest watched the girl cautiously, then offered her hand. "Celest.." As she did something flew past her ear with a loud noise. "Damn bugs!" Twirling around to get the bug out of her hair she heard a small voice. Freezeing she turned to Claire. "Did you say something?" The bug in her hair wiggled and got free an started yelling at Celest. Looking closer it looked faintly like a pixie from a story book. "What the.." The pixie flicked her on the nose. " I am not a bug!" she humphed and flew off.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 02-24-2008, 10:05 PM

Hideto sat up in his room, throwing some guitar chords together and trying to get somewhere with some lyrics he had written. He may not have been a professional musician, but despite the fact that he had no plans of ever becoming one, he seemed to have big hopes for this particular song, though he couldn't figure out why. After getting the intro written, he set his guitar down and headed downstairs for a bottle of water.

Shortly after taking a drink from the bottle, he began to feel lightheaded. Wondering if he was getting sick yet again, and had actually just drank from a bottle of rubbing alcohol and didn't know it, he stumbled toward the couch, growing dizzier by the second. He collapsed on the floor just inches short of his target, now afraid that he had some kind of massive internal bleeding problem. He blacked out for a moment, but soon found himself recovering...outdoors?

He groaned softly as his vision adjusted to the new lighting, brushing several twigs and leaves off his shirt. "Do...doushita?" he wondered out loud, closing his eyes as he tried to remember - it was only a moment that he was out, wasn't it? He couldn't recall any dreams or anything.

His ears perked up as he heard voices of in the distance. He stood up, still a little wobbly from the shock, and began making his way over to where the voices were coming from. Maybe someone else knew what was going on better than he did.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-24-2008, 10:18 PM

Claire made a face when the "bug" started yelling at Celest. As it flew away, Claire couldn't help but laugh a bit. If that pixie thing wasn't a bug, it was sure stingy like one."Okay, that's something you don't see everyday. She wondered whether they were still on Earth. She took another look at the letter and shook her head. "We certainly ain't in Kansas no more." Not meant to be on Earth? Well they might have gotten that part right. Living simple is boring. She saw a boy in the distance and waved to him. "Hey you! Over here." She hoped that he heard him because that meant more humans.Claire folded the letter and stuffed it in her pocket. Well it's not civilization, but it's close. She looked back at Celest and then at the boy. "Come ride with me , through the veils of history" SHe had a habit of singin songs sometimes. Knights of Cydonia. Fits so well in such a place.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 10:26 PM

Grumbling she yelled back at the pixie then caught her self. "I am talking to a talking bug? Am I high?" She grumbled and rubbed her eyes as she heard Claire yell to someone. Perking up she stood on her tippy toes to see a boy as well. "Oh good... someone else! DO you think there are more people?" Celest gave her a side ways glance.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-24-2008, 10:36 PM

It was one of those days where nobody felt like talking and Ray was in her room making the fire dance on her hand. All of a sudden the room began to blur and Ray felt like she had been hit in the head with a wrench. Then she blacked out. When she awoke she saw two girls in the distance. Ray could here them talking but only vaguely, standing she walked over to them.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 02-24-2008, 10:40 PM

Hideto began running toward the two girls - at least one of them seemed to have acknowledged his presence, and it didn't seem like there were many other people around to notice anything. As he ran, he noticed a pixie flying around, seeming irritated. He thought it was a talking firefly at first, which was strange enough...but soon enough, the humanoid body attached to the wings became apparent.

His eyes widened as he came closer to the two girls, the realization that the "firefly" was a pixie finally sinking in. "I...I'm sorry, but do you know where we are? I just kinda found myself here," he said, slight nervousness obvious in his voice. "And...was that a pixie, or a talking firefly, or what?"

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-24-2008, 10:44 PM

Claire wondered if the boy had even heard him, but saw him come. She turned to Celest who just asked another question. "I don't know. I mean we still have to keep looking, but I'm not getting my hopes too high." First humans here? Well then I guess we won't find any omnipotent people around. Wait where's? Oh here! At least I still have this. What she had found was her guitar, electric unfortunately. Ugh, a lot of use this will be without an amp. Of all days I had to pick today to sing rock. Well at least I can use it to fend of small animals. She glanced again and found nothing.

Claire contemplated using her power, but wondered if it would be a bad idea. Hmm, on one hand I could get everyone's attention, but on the other it might make people think I'm weird..or loud. Idea! I'll just use it if I can't find people. Her thoughts were interrupted when a girl walked over to them. she gave a wave to her and went back to her thoughts..that is until she realized that, that girl was human too! "Yay another human. That makes it up to four possible people!"

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 10:49 PM

Tilting her head her black hair fell over her face. "As she looked at the younge boy. "I think... it was a pixie.." Glaring as it flew off, Celest leaned back on the tree and ended up falling through it. "Damn it.." She pushed herself back up and back through the tree dusting her clothes off. "At least it wasn't as bad as the boys bathroom..." She mumbled remember the school kids picking on her for being in the boys bathroom. But, no one understood her power, no one noticed she had turned in to a shadow and fell through the wall. All they saw was her in the bathroom. Grumbling she looked up at everyone. "Well..." she looked at the two new people she met. "Do you guys have letters?" She asked loudly.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-24-2008, 10:49 PM

"Hi!" Ray called and ran up to the girls. "Do you two have any idea what we're doing here?" Ray asked a little out of breath. "Oh, by the way my name is Ray." she held out her hand. the girl that had noticed her had an guitar, and the other had just screamed at something. "this is all so weird..." she thought to herself. it was then she noticed that she had her bag on, and it had everything in it. "strange. i didn't have it on earlier..." Ray looked up from her thoughts "Letter what letter?"

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-24-2008, 10:58 PM

Claire raised an eyebrow when Celest mentioned the boys' bathroom, but shook it off. She looked at Ray and acknowledged her. "Claire." She put her guitar over her shoulder,using the sling before sitting down again. "Me and Celest both got letters when we came here saying stuff like how we were the first humans and something about our destiny. They look like this." She took out the crumpled letter and envelope for Ray and the boy to see. She turned to the boy, observing his features. The words "Fan-fiction" and "Bishi" suddenly came into her mind. Woah, where did that come from? I haven't even heard of fanfics since high school.. "So uhh.. boy, what's your name?"

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-24-2008, 11:22 PM

Ray was slightly taken aback when Celest fell through the tree but she recovered quickly. "Lemme check my bag." she said when Claire showed her the letter she had gotten. Ray opened her bag and rummaged through it. finally Ray found the letter stuck in the pages of her sketch book. She opened it and read it. "They don't want us here and yet hey are going to let us live here? What the heck?" Ray put the letter back in her bag. Ray noticed the boy. "yay, a boy." she thought slightly sarcastic.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 11:25 PM

Straightening up her clothes, Celest blinked her eyes and yawned slightly. "Well, that just makes you wonder... where WILL we will. Where do we sleep? and... Shower..." She mumbled about the shower and looked around. "We should really explore a little..."
Pushing her hair back from her face, Celest tilted her head and looked up at tree. "Dose anyone want to climb the tree and take a look?"

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-24-2008, 11:32 PM

Ray looked around. The ground looked soft enough to sleep on and for showers, they would probably have to find a lake or pond or something.
"I'll climb, if no one else wants to." Ray looked at the boy, as if to say 'your a boy, don't you climb?'

((gotta go for a few minutes. dinners ready))

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-24-2008, 11:36 PM

Claire shrugged and looked up. "I don't know. I suppose we can look for caves and stuff to sleep in, but I really don't want to shower in a lake or whatever." I mean things step in that and sea creatures might poop there too! Dear god! Claire made a face, but sighed and tied up her hair, using the scarf she had been wearing. "I guess I'll go with Ray." She jumped trying to get traction on the tree and did. Now she just had to climb up. The trunk of the tree was a bit big, but it wasn't before long that she found branches. Claire wasn't used to climbing, especially in trees.

She grabbed a branch before using it to get footing. The branch was only a few feet from the ground, with leaves of high branches covering some of the see-able parts. Great, now I have to go higher. She grunted and grabbed hold of the trunk once more. After another set of branches and trunk she was able to see the area without a lot of green. She sat and began observing the place. In the distance she could see slightly cloudy mountains, a thicket, and some houses here and there. Is that a village? Maybe we can find an oracle or whatever.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-24-2008, 11:53 PM

Ray followed Claire up the tree. Once Claire stopped Ray thought she might go a little higher, it had been forever since she had climbed a tree this tall. Ray found a thick branch and sat on it. She was looking in the opposite direction Claire was and she saw a range of mountains but no sign of people living in that direction. "What'd you find?" Ray yelled down to Claire. A cool breeze rocked to top of the tree slightly and Ray sat there being at peace for once. a few flickers of flame showed up in her hair and Ray quickly put them out. "I hope she didn't see that." Ray thought looking down at Claire.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-25-2008, 12:02 AM

Claire turned head to Ray, making sure that she wouldn't fall. "Uh, let's see. I found a foresty place and a group of houses. Not much, but I suppose that it's better than a lifeless plain." She felt the breeze go past her. It calmed her down from the frenzy of events that had happened so far. Man, it's just nice to take in the scenery sometimes. Back at home it was all buildings and lights. Pft, like that's a marvel to look at. She felt like writing a song, but remembered that she didn't have paper or a pen.

Claire pondered on how long it would take to get to that village if they even went. It was past that thicket and seemed to be on a raised area of land. That would explain why it wasn't as big. It was then that she saw another person possibly in a tree. I wonder if we should go there, I mean it's another person, but does he[assumably] want to be found? She gazed over at him before remembering that she was on a high level in a tree. "Well, I think I'm going to head down for now. Let me know if you find anything." She jumped from branch to branch. It took a little more risk, but was a lot faster.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-25-2008, 12:10 AM

"Okay." Ray called after Claire. The fact of being so high up gave Ray some inspiration for a drawing. Without wasting any time she took out her sketch book and a pencil, and started to draw. she started with a girl sitting in thin air, but as she added more things the girls was sitting on the edge of a cliff way up in the sky, with clouds around her. "Now if only i could color this in at this hight." Ray said looking at the picture but she headed down to the ground anyways.

((is Claire going to the boy in the other tree or to the ground???))

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-25-2008, 12:19 AM

((To the ground))

Claire reached the ground with a thud. She had landed on all fours. "Not exactly a perfect ten, but whatever works." She got up and dusted herself off. She saw a shadow in the distance, and wondered what it was. She heard a voice, but it was too faint to make out. What was that?. She pondered this as she put her scarf back on her neck and sat down strumming her guitar.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-25-2008, 12:19 AM

Clyde rubbed his head. For the time being, he decided [in his disoriented state] that climbing out of the tree was his best option. He could see a group of people from his perch- maybe three or four people. One of them was looking at him. Maybe. He couldn't tell, and spots were obscuring his vision. "Hey! Hey! Over heerreee!" He waved in the direction of the group. Perhaps he could throw something. Clyde reached shakily into his jacket, but came up short. "A nickel and four daggers." Then again, it probably wasn't a good idea to waste anything he had managed to not leave behind. Instead, he opted for the bird in his hair, whom he had forgotten about since his arrival here.

It was loud when he snapped it up, when he positioned it, and when he finally launched it at the girl [she was now close enough for him to notice her chest], Clyde felt an overwhelming sense of relief.