Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-25-2008, 05:38 AM

"So, where's this village, and how do we get there?" Clyde turned his attention to Claire. It would seem like everyone was all talk and no action, and he really had his job to think about. Actually, he hadn't thought of what might be happening back there. Maybe this was someone's way of telling him to come clean about what he does for a living- like people who get stranded on islands for years and come back as straight as a pole.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 05:41 AM

Celest stood up and straighten her clothing. "Well.. its getting dark and i for one will not sit here all day.." she bowed to them and turned walking along the bushes. "You may follow if you like.." she shruged and began clearing the bushes out of her way heading down a dirt path. One of the branches hit her and she growl at the tree. "Knock it off." Shaking her fist she mumbled and kept walking with out realizing the branch left a small cut on her cheek.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 02-25-2008, 05:49 AM

"Well when I looked up from that giant tree I saw that it was on a raised area of land passed that forest." Claire pointed northeast. Hmm, I wonder what kind of lives these people had. I mean we have the everyone in a group. The mad about it klutz, the quiet slightly effeminate one, the pervert, the artsy type, and me the rocker. They've probably all had something that brought us together. People just don't get randomly thrown in. This isn't like flipping a coin. She glanced back at Clyde. "So, shall we follow now or do you have an idea of where to go?" Claire watched the sun set and eventually fade into a twilight. It was her favorite time of the day. Almost night, yet still kind of like day. Wait, why am I even taking the scenery? It's not like it's going anywhere.

((Sorry guys, I gtg. School tomorrow))

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 02-25-2008, 07:18 AM

Hideto stared off toward the setting sun, growing slightly annoyed with himself as the orange glow got a song stuck in his head...quite badly. He stuck his hands in his pockets as he started following Celest, softly singing the song to himself.
Quote:
yuugure ni kimi to mita ____ orenji no taiyou
nakisou na kao o shite ____ eien no sayonara
He sighed softly, the song reminding him of his best friend from back home. He was going to be worried...and so was his father. He then began to wonder why he as here instead of his friend - wouldn't he, the vampire, logically be the "odd one out?" The entire situation made less sense by the second.

"Ittai no tame ni koko ni kita no?" he wondered out loud, his voice slightly hushed as he pushed his way through the bushes, still keeping his eyes open for anything that he would be able to use to help him with...anything.

(("Ittai no tame ni koko ni kita no?" - "一体ã®ç‚ºã«ã“ã“ã«æ¥ãŸã®ï¼Ÿ" - roughly means "Why in the world did I come here?" Translation for the song can be found here, though some genius put the wrong song in the kanji lyrics slot...>.<; Correct lyrics can be found here, for anyone who cares.

This was a longer translation note than I planned. D:))

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-26-2008, 01:41 AM

((XD *has writers block just a little so will do random things*))

Celest kept walking pushing bushes and things out of her way until she finally reached the cave. Looking at the people who followed she pointed at the cave. "Um... who wants to go in first and make sure there's nothing alive?" She blinked her bright blue eyes and stepped back from the opening, a bit frightened. "I mean... i Could go in but.." she mumbled a little about the dark.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-26-2008, 01:51 AM

((just pretend i've been listening quitely from the sidelines ^^;; ))

Ray followed close behind Hideto "he's interesting. most interesting boy I've ever met..." Ray smiled. When Celest asked who wanted to go in the cave Ray grabbed her chance to use a little fire. "I'll check it out." Ray said, and without waiting for a reply she went inside the cave. it was dark, so Ray made a small fire in her hand that she hoped no one from outside could see. that cave wasn't to big and it would probably fit all of them. "It's fine!" She yelled, and came out of the cave with a smile on her face.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-26-2008, 01:56 AM

Claire peered into the cave before hesitating to think about it. Hmm, on one hand I could be eaten and on another I could have to stay out here and be deserted and eaten. Such a tough choice it is. She gave a small glance towards Clyde and the others before strumming a tune, trying to hear what would resonate. If there was anything inside she would be able to tell. Hmm. Rock, rock, and some unidentifiable things. Doesn't seem too bad. "I'll try and go." She then thought about what she said and shivered a bit. What if she died? Or got a cave in? She always was a bit claustrophobic when alone. She was glad that at least someone would go with her.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-26-2008, 02:01 AM

Celest looked up and noticed the moon. "Perfect" she mumbled. "At least its not full tonight.." Thankful for that she listened to the sounds in the cave making sure the two of them are ok. "Did you guy's find any wild animal's in there!!" Celest shouted in hushed tones.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-26-2008, 02:07 AM

"No, don't worry Celest. It's hardly bigger than a master bedroom." Ray Called over her shoulder. Amazingly the walls were dry, not damp like most caves. "Okay now for some light. Anyone want to come with me to get some fire wood?" Ray asked. She didn't mind if she went alone. Actually she'd prefer it, but this was a chance for her to make some friends.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-26-2008, 02:18 AM

"It's fine over here Celest!" She felt around the walls. They were suitable for living, it was good thing that the cave wasn't damp I don't want to wake up to some mold infestation on my shoe. She felt around, but only got air until she heard Rat. "Maybe you should be like the Johnny Storm and light up your finger." She meant this jokingly of course and crouched down, looking for wood. She felt like feinting danger, but remembered the situation at hand. She sighed remembering how she had a warm bed at home. It's days like these that I wish I went to college. At least there they have a heater.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-26-2008, 02:27 AM

Celest slowly walked in to the cave and took alook around. "A bit dark.."She looked at Ray. "Fire wood is a great idea, I will go with you." Celest volunteered just to get back out of the cave. The dark scared her a bit too much. But once they got heat and light in the cave it will be better. "We will have to put the fire at the corned or the entrance, there's no ventilation inside the cave.."

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-26-2008, 02:35 AM

"The entrance is the best place. That way it'll scare off anything that might think of us as snacks, and we won't be rolling around in embers when we sleep." Ray looked at Celest with a 'just kidding' kind of smile. Ray left the cave and breathed the night air. It was cooler than the air in the little town she used to live in. Ray looked around. Wood that had already fallen on the ground would be the best, and some brush wood would make a good fire starter. She bent down and started picking up the wood. "So, where do you come from Celest?" Ray said standing and moving to another spot with wood.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-26-2008, 02:41 AM

Blinking at the joke Celet's eyes widened at the thought then slowly calmed herself and began picking up branches. "I am from, Rhode island.. i worked at a little bar and food place, looks like i might be fired now." She cringed at the thought and kept picking up sticks. "Where are you from?" She titled her head as she asked while looking around making sure they were save with in the distance of the cave.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-26-2008, 02:50 AM

Claire nodded at Celest's suggestion. She walked out of the cave and tied her scarf around her neck. it seemed to be getting a bit chilly outside. Well on the bright side we have plenty of kindling over here, but I wish we had coal. She fiddled with her guitar strap before sliding the guitar to her back. A little bit of time later she came back with more fire wood and saw them talking. She tossed it over into the pile and sat down on an empty space. "Where am I from? Well I was in Los Angeles, California." Rhode Island? Wow that's a coast away. How interesting.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-26-2008, 02:57 AM

"Now thinking, I don't really know...." Ray stood up. It never occurred to her to ask what city the town was near. Nobody ever left and seldom people ever came. "My guess is somewhere in California, but i don't know exactly where." Ray looked away. she scolded herself "you can be so stupid at times Ray..". recovering Ray headed back to that cave "I think we have enough wood. I just need to clear the space in front here." She put her wood down and started to move the brush and under growth away from the cave entrance. "now how to start the fire. do i use my power and just say it was luck or do it the old fashioned way?" Ray decided to take the risk of saying it was luck.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-26-2008, 03:10 AM

Heck yeah, we west-siders got to stick together!. Claire thought this jokingly as Ray was about to start a fire. She wondered how Ray would do it considering how hard it was in the first place. I wonder what it would be like to be the Human torch. Covered in fire, yet not burning and being able to make the Fantastic Four logo in the sky. Man that would me sweet! She sighed taking in the sky and wondering if it was night over at Earth or whatever. Survive, survive, survive. Well that's exactly what we're doing right now. But for how long and why?

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-26-2008, 03:22 AM

Putting the wood together in the way her father had taught her so long ago, Ray made the smallest little flicker of flame on her finger and put it to the brush wood. Ray made the brush catch fire when she saw that both Claire and Celest were looking away. Jumping back for effect Ray stared at the fire in fake bewilderment. "Thats the fastest I've ever started a fire. Must be the wood..." The wood crackled and hissed as if to say 'you should do that more often Ray' but she ignored it. "So, what do yall do around a camp fire? Tell stories or just welcome the warmth?" Ray looked into the fire, her amber eyes reflecting it like they were made of fire too.

((i can be on for just a few more minutes, then i gotta go to bed Xp))

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-26-2008, 03:37 AM

((gah! i gotta go, sorry. i'll be on tomorrow later. bye))

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-26-2008, 03:58 AM

Claire looked back at Ray who had already started the fire. Wow, lucky butt. It took me like ten minutes when I was camping! I even had a flint for God's sake! She remembered that her guitar was still against her back and shifted it over to her chest. it was times like these that she felt like writing a song. What I would give for a paper and pen. Heck I don't even need a pen, just give me ink and I'll write on myself. It was apparent that Claire had a lot of ideas in her head, but no way to save them. She felt kind of regretful that she didn't have paper that day she was transported. She sighed and looked back at the fire. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...Well no chestnuts right now. I don't even know if they exist over here. It's not like it's even Christmas. She turned over to Ray. "I don't know. I guess whoever wants to tell a story can."

Claire fingered the notes for a random song and pretended to play on her guitar. She remembered this song. It was one she had been trying to learn for a while. She grit her teeth and tried to stop thinking of things that reminded her of home. What she should be focused on is surviving and being with the group. What's in store for tomorrow? Are we just going to get more letters or what? Maybe we'll find answers at the village. I don't know. It's all so confusing at times. Like any movie I guess things will fall into place. She gazed into the fire, as they danced over her eyes they made her eyes almost look like the color of fire itself.

((Okay bye!))

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-26-2008, 06:43 AM

(( Oh god, I have a lot of reading to catch up on... School sucks. : ( ))

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 02-26-2008, 07:03 AM

Hideto sighed heavily as he realized he had fallen behind yet again, after finding a sturdy stick and a pointed stone that he could use to make a basic spear, just in case of an emergency. Tying it together with a broken shoelace he had in his pocket for some reason or another, he noticed a faint orange glow coming from the cave up ahead, and realized that must be where everyone had gone.

He laughed nervously as he stepped into the cave, taking particular care not to get burned by the campfire. "Sorry I keep doing that...I'm not really used to this kind of situation, especially not with other people," he said, his voice still shaking with his nervous laughter. "Of course...I doubt anyone is used to this kind of situation..."

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-26-2008, 04:15 PM

Celest sat near the fire and titled her head staring at the flames watching them dance around, as if it were a show. She studied the glow, almost like it was hypnotic. Slowly she pulled her gaze from the fire and looked at every one else. "What?" Dusting off her clothes she sighed. "We are all going to need a change of clothes and a bath sooner or later." She commented about living conditions. "I think tomorrow, like Clair suggested, we should head to the village and maybe get some answers and supplies, or well try to, seeing as how, I have no money and what's to say the money we have is any use around here.." Celest turned back to the fire pushing her long black hair from her face wishing she had gotten a hair cut yesterday.

"Is some one going to tell a story?" She yawned softly and covered her mouth. "I am already tired... Maybe if i go to sleep, i will wake up in my bed again..." She looked at all of them once again. "Maybe you all are a dream?" She pinched her arm and laughed softly. "I guess not.." sighing she leaned back against the cave wall and hummed, until she was too tired to care about the sounds. Celest began to fall in to a light sleep.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-26-2008, 10:36 PM

Ray smiled. "good nobody noticed." when Hideto came to the cave and spoke Ray could relate to his not being used to other people.Ray looked into fire and took out her sketch book and one of her good pens. "since nobody wants to tell a story I guess I will." Ray looked around. "Someone, give me a topic. Anything you find yourself in the mood for." Ray told her stories based on what the audience wanted to hear. It helped her keep their attention. Her sketch book was there so that she could recored the story as she told it, that way she could bring it up again.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-27-2008, 12:09 AM

Claire snapped out of the fire's hypnotic colors and looked back at Ray. She wondered what kind of story would Ray would come up with. I could probably think of a few, but their probably a little too nasty. She saw Hideto finally arrive. Gosh that kid's so quiet I didn't even notice him fall behind. She shook her head and thought about what topic to propose. Claire thought back to when she had read all of those fantasy books in high school. It seemed as if they would help now. Were they even any different from here? Man, that would be so cool if they had dragons here, then again fire-breathing monsters could get a bit dangerous. She shrugged and decided to answer Ray. "I guess I'm up for a story about dragons."

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-27-2008, 01:36 AM

"Is this really the time for stories?" He stepped into the cave, massaging his temples. "If anything, we should be looking for food. Does anyone happen to be able to use weapons made out of twigs and leaves?" Clyde flopped down ungraciously next to Claire and sighed.