Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 03-02-2008, 06:30 PM

Sevaric caught the can tossed his way and opened it. And began laughing at Claire's comment. "well maybe we shall see Claire. But if we do we wold need to put the word waffle somewhere in all our songs. Anyways i like our current name better."
He then looked at Mari. "sure as heck im excited"
((what is the bands name? XD you posted as i was lol. hmm good question))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-02-2008, 06:31 PM

Marigold looked at teh clock again,. "Oh my god i forgot!" she exclaimed and slapped her forehead. "I have hip-hop right after the audtitions. I'm going to have to go change now. I'll be right back." she said as she ran up the stairs.

She rna into her bedroom and walked over to her closet. She quickly began changing.

5-10 minutes later she scurried back down the stairs and stepped into the kitchen. Now she was wearing a pair of black tight sweatpants and a short blakc tank top taht ended a few inches above her belly button revealing her amazingly flat and fairly sculpted stomach. She had also replaced her wrist band with anotehr black one only without spikes. Her wavy ornagish gold hair was now loose and reached the bottom of her shoulders. "I'm back!" she exclaimed happily.

((The band's name is Lost in Music. !hat kind of music/what genre do they play?))

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-02-2008, 07:00 PM

Claire nodded, laughing. It felt good being with the band. In the past weeks she had been busy with work and basically being lazy. She raised an eyebrow Hip Hop? She shrugged that off. "Maybe we could make a waffle song." Waffles! Get your waffles here! Square and tender. Fluffy in the middle. That's the best of what you are.. She started to sing a parody of the "I love Eggs" song in her head before realizing that other people were here. Only breaking out into song two times in a week. It's a new record!! She sighed and stuffed a waffle in her mouth.

((Alternative, rock, and sometimes mixed genres.
EDIT: brb))

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 03-02-2008, 07:13 PM

"hmm yes we should do a waffle song at some point." Sevaric responded seriously. "Mari you do hip hop?? wow your looking to be a double threat in the music world eh?" He then looked up at the clock and then back at the other members. "Hey guys.. This tune has been stuck in my head since last night. I was wondering if maybe you guys think we could use it at some point." He then proceeds to hum the tune in his head.

((i like that name awesomness.. I hope you guys dont mind but i dont know how to rp a hummed tune))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 07:15 PM

Amati almost ran to the waffles and snatched one "GOD these are good" she said almost worshipping the waffles "Wow nice outfit Mari" It really looked good on her.

"haha, an ode to the waffels" she said laughing at Claires comment, a waffle song, would be interesting and heck original

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-02-2008, 07:19 PM

"Thanks." Marigold said to Amati. Then she turned to sevaric, "Yes I am." she said. Then she walked over to her coat closet and pulled out a cap with the word "hip-hop" on them in glitter. She put it on sideways. "what do you think?" she asked striking a pose with a laugh.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-02-2008, 07:23 PM

"you look very hip hopish. You'll have hip hop fans all over you before the day is through." Sevaric said with a smile. He then took a sip of his drink and looked over at Claire. "so what you think of Mari Claire?"

((is it soda im drinking?))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-02-2008, 07:24 PM

Mairgold beamed at Sevaric's compliment/praise.

((I think they're too young for alcohol so yeah.))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 07:30 PM

Amati listened to Severic's tune "It's good I like it and I'm afraid it's going to be stuck in my for the next decade now" she said smiling "So what instruments do all fo you guys play?" she asked curiously

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-02-2008, 07:33 PM

"My voice." Marigold said with a smile, "I also help write the songs." she added taking a sip of her soda. She felt the bubbles go up and fizz in her nose.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-02-2008, 07:38 PM

"Im the basist. I dont ooften suggest song tunes though.. I think this is the first time i have right guys?" Sevaric crossed over to amati. " Well i guess since your here there really isnt much sense in our waiting. What do you play and are you ready to audtion?"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-02-2008, 07:41 PM

Marigold nodded, "It migthy be your second..." she said to Sevaric.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 07:59 PM

"I play keyboard and can sing" Amati looked at the others is this really everyone showing up? I would've expected more people

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-02-2008, 08:03 PM

((Uhm.. Cows Go Moo would it be possible to rp some npc auditions as well? or would that be dumb idea??))
Noting a strange look on Amati's face Sevaric interpreted it as shock that there was so few people here.
"let me guess you thought there were more members in the band already? Sorry to disappoint you Amati."

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-02-2008, 08:17 PM

((Yeah, sure. It's fine as long as they're only here to audition
XD sorry I was away. It was homework and lunch X_X))
Claire had just noticed that Mar iwas here. "Yay, more people! Haha, well Amati, now you know what you're up against." She looked at them all. Hopefully they would match up to "her standards" in other words, they weren't ones to get pushed around. Hmm, well at least they can pull off the look "Alright hopefuls, American Idol rejects, and everyone in the "other" category if you're all here let's get to the garage!" She wondered if they would end up sassing her because of that comment, but brushed that off.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 08:24 PM

((does any of you know how to get your keyboard back to normal, it´s giving th wrong signs))

amati blushed

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 08:28 PM

((does any of you know how to get your keyboard back to normal, it´s giving th wrong signs))

Amati blushed at Sevarics comment "I was just, surprised there were so little people here " she said, quickly recovered

Amati laughed at Claire´s comment and folowed her to the garage. "time fro me to show of what i can do" she said cheerely

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-02-2008, 08:30 PM

((try unpluggining it for a couple minutes and take out any batteries. then plug it back in. that should fix the problem. And thanks Cows go Moo. Yeah thatas all theyll be there for.))

Sevaric glanced at Claire a wry smile on his face but kept quiet. Standing up he headed for Mari's garage and noticed that outside a mall group of people were headed for mari's house. "hey guys. Not to burst your bubbles or anything but we may need to have the garage open. We have som late stragglers headed over. More may be on thier way."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 08:34 PM

((I was talking about the keyboard thing of the computer sorry, i cant even type smileys anymore *goes to corner and cries*))

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-02-2008, 08:39 PM

Claire nodded, looking outside. "Yikes, these people must really love us." She sighed and downed the rest of her soda. She crushed the can and threw it away before heading out to the garage. She opened the door leading to the garage and felt around for the button. And god said "let there be light." The door opened slowly, letting in the blinding light, compared to how dark the garage was a second ago. Inside was a few old guitars, a drum set, a slightly dusty keyboard, and other instruments.
((uhh, what kind of keyboard are using? For the laptop or a desktop?))

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-02-2008, 08:50 PM

((try restarting if that doesnt work if you have a spare keyboard lying around use that instead.. should work on laptop as well))

"Okay everyone we are going to need you guys to form a line we are going to need to hear each of you one at a time." He pulled some paper out of his bag and handed some to each of the members. "this is so we can get your names and contact info" he said putting a sheet down on a table. " Please before you start your udition name yourself so that we can know we it was we liked. we will write down each persons name on our own sheets as well as what we think. thank you."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 09:03 PM

((I´m ona labtop right now))

"cool" Amati walked toward the paper and wrote ´Amaterasu and her phone number that should do she thought as she waited for her turn to show off.

Everyone else all looked diferent from each other, she lovd looking at people and imagining what they would play or what they would be like. Fun to do when your waiting

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-02-2008, 09:14 PM

(( sorry this is going to be my last post for the day. Chances are i wont be able to post again till friday))

Sevaric took a seat at the back of the garage and waited for someone to step up and start thier audition.

A small young man walked n and sat down at the drums and seemed nervous. He introduced himself as John Mckinzey and then started his audition. It was quite clear he was new to playing his instrument but had potential. HOwever in the back of sevarics mind he was think ing granted he has potential im just not seeing him playing our kind of music. He will be good but he needs a different band one suited more towards his style of play.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-02-2008, 09:14 PM

Claire handed out a pen and grabbed a few chairs in the corner of the garage. She set them up, and sat in one. It was quite a large number of them. She wondered how many there were. The people seemed to spill out of the house like well..something that spilled really easily. Man, this is going to be a long day. No matter, at least we're going to be productive. She waited for all of the hopefuls to finish with the paper and hummed a tune to a random song.

She finally saw one young man start to play. He was playing the drums and seemed to have been playing for a while. Good, but not great. He's certainly no Freddy Jones. She cracked her knuckles and looked at the paper. John Mckinzey? Interesting name, well I'm not sure about everyone else, but he seems kind of like someone who could get into another band, just not this one. She leaned back into her chair and waited for him to finish.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 09:23 PM

Amati saw a skinny girl step foreward, she was like a stick probably anorexia or something like that she thought, as the girl began to sing, she had a bit of a screechy voice, it gave her goosebumps, and not in a good way.

After she was done it was her turn. she sat in front of the keyboard and started playing Final Distance and softly singing along with the lyrics. She felt she was loosing herself in the music as she always did and when she was done, she was out of breath. God I love this song