Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-02-2008, 09:46 PM

((Alright, if you need updates PM me))
Claire almost flinched when she saw a stick of a girl attempt singing. Nails on a chalkboard jeez. Not even an extreme mixover will help this girl. I mean she's got the "anorexic-or-bulimic?" look, but yeah. At least she'll make some brainwashed pre-teens happy. "Uhm, yeah thank you for that very....extreme performance." She watched the girl walk away and Amati come up. "Sup Amati, give us what you got." She listened to her play the song with an even flow. Let's see, good pitch, good accuracy, and etcetera. Hmm is it just me or does she look like someone I know? She shrugged and continued listening.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 09:54 PM

"This is all I´ve got to give" Amati said with a modest look " hope you liked it, it was one of my favourite songs" she was still a bit out of breath from the song and the nervousness. This really was all I´ve got, please let it be enough she thought in a silent prayer

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-02-2008, 10:17 PM

Claire gave a small nod and wrote down a check next Amati's name. She motioned for her to sit in on of the chairs sprawled out for a few people. She didn't think to set up more for others unfortunately. "You know, you're welcome to stay here if you like." She stood up and cupped her hand around her mouth. "Okay, auditioners we will be taking a short break. Feel free to practice your stuff or chat or whatever."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 10:32 PM

Amati nodded, happy her time was over, she felt the nerves in her body calm, and felt hella relieved. "That was one of the scariest moments in my life" she sighed, still a bit shaky

"have you found anyone thats good enough yet?" he asked curiously

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-02-2008, 11:24 PM

Claire gave an aloof shrug at Amati's question. "It's only been a few performances and we aren't just hiring one person. Although, I've seen the good, the bad, and the just plain don't get it." She leaned in and whispered to Amati. "I'd say that you have a pretty good chance though." She walked into Mari's house and looked for leftover waffles. There were still a few, but they were cold.

To eat or not to eat? Well if she has some chocolate lying around... She rifled through Mari's kitchen before finding some and popping the waffles in a microwave. A while later she came out with a plate of waffles in one hand and pitcher of juice in another. She set those things down before handing one to Amati. "Hungry after your performance?"

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 11:51 PM

"Your talking to someone who finds a wafflesong a pretty good idea" Amati said grinning as she took a waffle and began humming a tune as she was forming words of 'the waffelsong' in her head.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-03-2008, 12:23 AM

Claire grinned. "Well didn't you hear? There's a new requirement saying that you have to like waffles to get in." She stuck one in her mouth and chewed slowly before downing some of the juice she had brought earlier. The day had felt a bit slow, but things were making progress. She swallowed and felt her sunglasses getting loose. She adjusted them before surveying the garage area.

People were discussing music, practicing, and even making some acquaintances. it was going to be sad that they all couldn't be here after the audition.She walked up to a group who were going over songs on the guitar. "So, how's the competition?" They ended up talking for a bit, before Claire had realized the time. She looked at her cellphone and saw that they still needed to get through a lot of audition.s "Alright people! Break is over, let's get this audition done."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-03-2008, 12:38 AM

((I'll jsut play some random people kay :] <--look i can make smileys again^^))

Amati saw a tall guy with brown afro like hair come forward. He started playing on the drums. Hmm not too bad, a bit offbeat sometimes but overall better than miss skinnyass Amati thought, she didn't know much about drums though, so he might as well be a drum superstar

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-03-2008, 12:50 AM

((Alright! :) Yay, smilies are back))
Claire sat back down in "the judge's chair" and watched a man come forward. "Alright Tyson Smith show us what you got." Not bad, he could hit the notes better though. He looks kind of like the singer from Wolfmother though. She shrugged and waited for him to finish. "Hmm, alright then Mr. Smith."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-03-2008, 02:23 AM

((Wee ... Here we go ;] ))

Sam was next in line to try out for the drum's , she wasnt nervous. She was just going to give it her all and hope for the best. But she did have the rockstar look but she looked like a queit person. Sam picked up the drum sticks and waited a moment before really playing , she looked up to see if the judge was ready for her or not.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-03-2008, 02:43 AM

Claire raised an eyebrow as a girl who had come up. "M'kay, Sam go ahead." She readied her pen and listened as she munched on a chocolate chip waffle Claire clicked her pen and poised it onto the sheet and motioned for her to play. She better be better than Mr. 'Fro boy, he's been the best drummer so far.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-03-2008, 03:02 AM

Sam nodded and she lowered her head a bit and she started playing the drums. It was one of her favorite songs from Nirvana and it had a nice beat to it. She played better than she had ever before , her hands gripped around the drum sticks loosened up and she let her hands take control. She hit the notes really good , and as far as she knew she only missed a couple. She knew when to slow down the beat and get the beat up again. When Sam was done , she stopped playing the drums and put down the drum sticks.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-03-2008, 03:25 AM

Claire nodded her head to the music as Sam played. It was Nirvana apparently and she was doing justice to the song. Well we don't sound like Madonna. Here we are now, we're Nirvana. Sing distinctly? We don't wanna. Buy our album, we're Nirvana Hehe She chuckled a bit before going back to Sam. She heard a few missed notes, but dismissed them and paid attention to the rest of the performance. When Sam finished, Claire smiled and put a check next to her name.She stood up and walked over to her. Claire handed Sam a waffle and then smiled. "You're good. Better than most."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-03-2008, 05:03 AM

Sam nodded "Thanks..." she said and took the waffle "Alright! Waffle's are awesome..." she said and smiled a little bit.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-03-2008, 05:28 AM

Claire nodded, smiling. "Good, that's requirement number one to be in our band." She said this jokingly of course, but she knew that the whole band was an avid lover of them, at least the fresh ones. She walked back to her chair, pouring herself a glass of indeterminable juice. She drank fully before taking a seat. A short, but "cute-in-the-baby-way" girl came in with a guitar. She was named Carly and had, rather unique hair. It was curly with ,many different streaks of color. Hmm, she can sure strum it, but she has no pizazz. Ow, an off note right there.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 10:18 PM

((What did i miss?))

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-03-2008, 11:28 PM

((HotaruHoshi and XxDemon-GirlxX performed already for auditions))

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-03-2008, 11:31 PM

Sam stood there and watched the other people adution as she ate her Waffle , she kinda thought this people stunk at music but she kept her own opinion to herself.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 11:35 PM

((Okay.))

Marigold chewed on her pen cap as she listenend to the auditions and considered teh auditioners.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-04-2008, 12:21 AM

Claire crossed her legs and yawned, adjusting her sunglasses for the lack of things to do. The performance she was listening to was a "bit" boring in her opinion. The person was playing the keyboard, but unfortunately the song was pretty dead. Another person had tried "through the fire and flames" on the guitar, but sadly ended up with most of the notes wrong. The keyboardist had ended her performance and Claire nodded, motioning for the next member. What seemed to be the main problem was that there wasn't as many "good for this band" people as just "has potential".

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 12:23 AM

Marigold noticed teh expression on Claire's face. he sighed. She noticed taht all teh other band members had teh same one. They all thought the same thing. Tehre was potential... but not for this band... She crossed her fingers and hopes teh next person would be good.

((I'm willing to play anotehr charcetr if you'd like??? I can't play guys though but I think we needg uys... Too many girls in this band and only one boy...))

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-04-2008, 12:26 AM

((Yeah, you can do that, but she can't be in the band.
Yes we need more than one boy! >_<))

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 03-08-2008, 07:41 AM

((agrees with cows go moo.. Ill try tyo get more people to join))

Sevaric Looked down at his notes.. As far as he was concerned they found their picks from this batch. Maybe they should try with the few who passed here and hold another set later. A faint yawn had escaped him after several hours of auditions.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-08-2008, 11:55 PM

Claire stood up and clapped. "Mmmhmm. Alright people thank you for your time. We'll keep in touch and call you if you passed." She watched the crowd for auditioners walk out and closed the garage door before turning to them. "So, got an eye on any of those guys?"

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 03-09-2008, 12:53 AM

"Well there was Sam and Amati.. I think they will do for now" He looked around to see if the others agreed. " I mean the rhythm on Sam's drums and Amatis voice wasnt that bad either"