HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2008, 07:56 PM

Dawn brushed another stroke of her hair from her face, it was really annoying her, her hair kept sweeping in front of her face thanks to the wind, but she still adored the wind so she wasn;t the one to complain. "This will be my first cruise since I was six years old, so I can't really remember what it was like" that was the last time her mum had taken her on a cruise, she had puked on one of the last days at sea and her mother had never taken her again.

"And I wouldn't go for the jumping overboard, those people are really either overdramatic or just pathetic" she commented, she found it really weird that someone would even think about that, it was just suicide, but then again, those girl;s were probably just waiting for their Jack to save their life and fall in love with or something like that.

"Well, I think I'll have fun, I love the seas" Dawn said determined, she really wanted to believe to have a good time, even though she didn't even succeed to convince herself, let alone others

life in red and black
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to life in red and black Send a message via Yahoo to life in red and black

Old 03-31-2008, 11:52 PM

Nik laughed at the sudden determination in Dawn's voice. "Well, I hope we all do. I wasn't really looking for to this trip, but I guess I already found a friend." Nik smiled at Dawn, and then stopped to listen, as everyone around was doing.

Overhead, the captain's voice requested the passengers to meet at the reception room. Nik grimaced, since he was still pretty lost around the ship. Shuffling in his messenger bag, Nik wondered where he put his map of the ship.

"I guess we should head to the reception room... 'cept I don't know where it is..." Nik looked towards Dawn hopefully. "Can you lead the way?"