(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2010, 12:19 AM

hey Seito! I'm nightshade, what's up?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-15-2010, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyStarr View Post
Imagination: Yup! I's a gypsy! I got to work on this is as soon as I heard about the event. >D Then added accessories as I earned money in the first couple days. And now it's super awesome, 'cause I'm on Team Gypsies for the Street Circus. bwahaha

And Seito: Wow! Sounds like some hard work! I've never been good at writing humor. Like...I can toss it in, but if I purposely set out to write something funny, it kind of flops. =/ I wish you luck, though!
Yeah same here. xD Plus what sounds funny to me, doesn't always translate to the other person.

Oh well, at the very least I'm giving the thread some entries. I don't except to win after all.

nightshade18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2010, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagination View Post
Nice :)

Seito, I have to be sad or upset to write them, otherwise its like watching a plant grow. xD
Lol! That sux. :XD

Imagination
Penpal

Old 07-15-2010, 12:21 AM

I dont mind, I'm not a huge fan of writing, other people usually really enjoy my poems though. I have a few posted in my profile if you'd like to read them.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-15-2010, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Nice :)

Seito, I have to be sad or upset to write them, otherwise its like watching a plant grow. xD
Aww, at least it's a good way to vent feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightshade18 View Post
hey Seito! I'm nightshade, what's up?
Hello. =D
Not much, just writing.

nightshade18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2010, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
Aww, at least it's a good way to vent feelings?

Hello. =D
Not much, just writing.
Cool. Yea I'm just chillin. I've been watching a lot of horro anime series lately but some really aren't that scary at all. SO that sux. :(

Imagination
Penpal

Old 07-15-2010, 12:24 AM

I like High School Of The Dead on Watch Bleach 279 - Bleach 278 | AnimeSeason.com

It is a new series though.

Yumeko
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2010, 12:24 AM

Seito - Oh, ok. I have heard of those before and just didn't associate the name with it. Best of luck with writing that. ^_^

nightshade18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2010, 12:26 AM

Quote:
I like High School Of The Dead on Watch Bleach 279 - Bleach 278 | AnimeSeason.com

Is it scary? And Yea I watched a few new episodes of bleach but forgot about it so now I'm like I'll continue it when ever they get to dubbing it.

Imagination
Penpal

Old 07-15-2010, 12:26 AM

Not really scary, but its about zombies :D

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-15-2010, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Cool. Yea I'm just chillin. I've been watching a lot of horro anime series lately but some really aren't that scary at all. SO that sux. :(
Aww. Well I hope you find a good one soon. I don't really like horror anime that much. >< Ghosts are not my friends...

Quote:

Ah I hear of that one. I read the manga version for it. It's okay. Hasn't sent me running to hills yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumeko View Post
Seito - Oh, ok. I have heard of those before and just didn't associate the name with it. Best of luck with writing that. ^_^
No problem.

Thank you. xD

I think I just finished my drabble attempt... but I dunno... it's not that funny I think?

Yumeko
ʘ‿ʘ

*just looked at the date* Ooo, one month from today, I'm finally 21! <3

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Quote:
Yeah same here. xD Plus what sounds funny to me, doesn't always translate to the other person.

Oh well, at the very least I'm giving the thread some entries. I don't except to win after all.
Ahh I get that problem. ...Actually, I get it in real life, too. DX And indeed! At least you're giving it a shot! I went ahead and entered the avatar contest, though I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna even come close to winning. But at least I gave it a shot. ^_^"

Imagination
Penpal

Old 07-15-2010, 12:28 AM

Nice Yumeko, any big plans?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-15-2010, 12:29 AM

Quote:
*just looked at the date* Ooo, one month from today, I'm finally 21! <3
Congrats. =D Happy Early Birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyStarr View Post
Ahh I get that problem. ...Actually, I get it in real life, too. DX And indeed! At least you're giving it a shot! I went ahead and entered the avatar contest, though I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna even come close to winning. But at least I gave it a shot. ^_^"
Haha if I finish writing, I plan to enter the avatar contest as well. It's good to try. =D You never know.

Imagination
Penpal

Old 07-15-2010, 12:30 AM

I wouldnt mind entering an avatar contest, but most of my looks aren't really made for that.

Yumeko
ʘ‿ʘ

Seito - Making something so short funny must be really hard. I've never tried any contests like that. I hope you do well with it! ^_^ Thank you for the birthday wishes as well!

Imagination - No, my big plans got cancelled when I had to quit my job. I was going to go to Portland, Oregon for a big Obon festival, but there's no money for the trip now, so I'll just have to wait and go another time. Mostly I'm just excited to be of legal age to have any job I can find. ^_^

nightshade18
(-.-)zzZ

Quote:
Not really scary, but its about zombies :D
Oh lord. I found that I seem to be kind of afraid of zombies. Ever since I saw this dude do a really funny walkthrough on youtube of resident evil.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-15-2010, 12:31 AM

Quote:
There were times when Mr. Mayor wondered if he worked too hard.

This was one of the times.

Maybe he was coming down with a cold. He touched his forehead. No… he didn’t feel warm.

Still he glanced outside, nervously wondering what he did to deserve this. The nagging voice in his head already told him who he should blame for this. Finally he chalked it up stress.

After all there was no way Yumeh manage to get a giant cake to float above Mene, turn all running water in juice and fill his house full of sardines… right?
Tell me what you guys think?

@Yumeko It is. xD I hate word limits. It drives me batty. You should give it a shot if you have the time. =D It could use the entries it looks like. You welcome. =D

Imagination
Penpal

Old 07-15-2010, 12:31 AM

Haha, I love Zombie games and shows/movies.

I hear you there Yumeko, my company laid me off Monday so hopefully I can collect some unemployment until I find a new job.

nightshade18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2010, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Aww. Well I hope you find a good one soon. I don't really like horror anime that much. >< Ghosts are not my friends...

Ah I hear of that one. I read the manga version for it. It's okay. Hasn't sent me running to hills yet.

No problem.

Thank you. xD

I think I just finished my drabble attempt... but I dunno... it's not that funny I think?
LoL! Awww its not that bad if you watch a normal anime after words or an amv. If you do you get any nightmares for sure.

Yumeko
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2010, 12:34 AM

Imagination - I had the same issue. The company I worked for before this last one let me go after almost 4 years because I got sick on shift and they threw a fit about it. They didn't care that I was in the ER. They just fired me and my fiancee and so I went after them for unemployment and won. ^_^ I lost it since i was able to get a job and had to quit, though, so now I really need another soon.

Seito - Not bad. ^_^ So the theme is basically Mene based humor...?

Imagination
Penpal

Old 07-15-2010, 12:35 AM

Yeah, mine let me and 6 other guys go and hired on a bunch of new guys for 4 dollars less then what we were getting paid >_<

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-15-2010, 12:36 AM

Quote:
LoL! Awww its not that bad if you watch a normal anime after words or an amv. If you do you get any nightmares for sure.
There are a few I can stand... but most *shudders*

Quote:
Imagination - I had the same issue. The company I worked for before this last one let me go after almost 4 years because I got sick on shift and they threw a fit about it. They didn't care that I was in the ER. They just fired me and my fiancee and so I went after them for unemployment and won. ^_^ I lost it since i was able to get a job and had to quit, though, so now I really need another soon.

Seito - Not bad. ^_^ So the theme is basically Mene based humor...?
Nah, the theme is just humor. I just like using mene since that requires less explaining of the characters since you should already know who they are... (or at least possess basic information on their personality and appearance).

Thank you! I think I shall submit it then. xD

Yumeko
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2010, 12:38 AM

Seito - Alright. I'll think about it and see if I can come up with any good ideas and I'll submit one if I come up with something I'm happy with. ^_^ Where exactly is it? And do you know when the next big event is going to be?