`Milika
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to `Milika

Old 02-13-2008, 11:17 PM

I have the same problem. But I don't go to school, so nothing really exciting happens to me, lol.

~Mutant_Marshmallow~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 11:19 PM

Without school, I would have a totally boring life and it would just be blah..

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 11:19 PM

Blargh! Sorry I poofed. I had to clear cookies.

Yeah, that's what my email was about. It was from Roli. ^_^ It looks quite nice. I think they should narrow down or move the stuff on the right hand side though. It's making the boards look a little cramped. D:

I kept having to log in because I was getting logged out every time I clicked something. Lucky I knew old cookies can cause that problem. Easily fixed. ^_^

Edit: Rhyleah, you should be able to sign in, but you may find you're getting logged out when you navigate to a new page, like happened to me. Clear your cookies.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 11:25 PM

Mutant Marshmellw, yeah, having a boring life does suck.

Kisrah, thanks for saying that stuff about the cookies, lol. Why didn't I think of that?

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 11:35 PM

You're welcome. ^_^ Hope it helped!

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 11:39 PM

I already posted this in Mushy's hangout on Roliana, but there is new hair! Well, it's a newer version of some of the old hair. I wonder when we're going to get completely new hair?

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 11:41 PM

Oh wow! Really? *runs off to check it out*

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 11:44 PM

Yeah. I really like the new style for the pigtails.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 11:53 PM

I can't see any new hair in the shops. D: Are you seeing it on avatars?

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-14-2008, 12:17 AM

I'm really wondering why you can't see them, when everyone else can see the new hair edits.

Do you think Mushy would like the new change?

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 12:41 AM

I don't think it affects the hair he normally uses. At least it doesn't look much different to me. Or are you talking about Roli in general?

I think he might be surprised. ^^

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 03:09 AM

So...I wish I could get on Roliana to know what you all are talking about! XD I can't get on there at the moment. Oh well. I have been on this site a lot. I'm enjoying all the nice changes to my avatar right now...it's very cute! :O

*wants on Roli now*

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 11:28 AM

OHMIGAWSH! Kisrah finally got a dress! xD

These Valentine's items are so cute! x3

Mushy, can you get on there at all, or are you getting logged off when you try to do anything? If you keep getting logged off, clear your cookies.

And now... *does the happy dance*

Why? I checked to see if the payment for my order on Amazon had gone out or not, and it turns out it had actually been taken out BEFORE I drew money out yesterday while I was in the city. :3 Which means I have plenty left to order some more manga. *brick'd* SO yeah. I've ordered two more volumes. x3

Guess which ones? I'll give you a couple of clues. I already have the first volume of the series, and both volumes I ordered are from the same series. ;D

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 02:42 PM

Congrats on the clothing, Kisrah!

I was able to get on their last night, after I refreshed the page and tried again...I don't know what was up with it earlier. ^_^;

Wow, you got more volumes! xD That's not fair that I have to guess though. :) Fruits Basket..?

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 02:52 PM

Hello Mushy! And thankies. xD

Oh that's good. :D What do you think of the new layout? I like it myself, but I wish they would make the right hand side narrower. Things feel a little cramped. :/

Nope! Not Fruits Basket! ;D I do want to get the rest, but I've seen the anime so many times, I'm not in TOO much of a rush to get the rest of the manga. Even though I would find out the rest of the story. xD

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 02:55 PM

Well I just tried to get on and had to clear my data and everything so I could even log in...it had logged me out. And now I can't even find a "stay logged in" button so I don't have to log myself everytime I get on...well, I can't on the main page anyway.

I don't mind the new layout, but it will take some getting used to. ^^; I'm not sure, really. I kinda miss the old one, but I love some of the new features. It's really just a matter of adapting, I guess. xD Besides, some more color is nice for me. I can see what you mean by it feeling cramped on the right side though.

Loveless then? I know you seemed to have gotten hooked on it. I know you picked up Gravitation as well...maybe it was Gravitation? It's either one of those. I know it can't be Spiral.

...I can't suddenly remember, but didn't you get Chobits? xD

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 03:17 PM

Yeah I had the login problem as well, until I cleared private data.

It will take some getting used to. I think all new layouts do. The thing that's really confusing is the new shop layout though! O_O;

Yes, it was Loveless. ^_^ I am really hooked on that! I want to know what happens next! xD

No I didn't get Chobits. One of the shops I went into had it, but not the first few volumes, so I couldn't get any. D:

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 03:23 PM

I have 34 chocolates...they always show up when I hit "post reply." XD

Oh okay, then it's a common problem? ^^; I wasn't sure at all. I just need some time to adjust to the changes, especially the shops like you do. But I'm really curious what that cave showing up on the map is like! Right now I'm memorizing what I can of the shops... >>;

Oooh so it's Loveless? I have 7 volumes in Japanese, and 7 in English...yes, I got impatient enough that I bought that one in Japanese as well! xD

Ooh, you didn't get Chobits? I wasn't sure. I wish I could teleport my copies to you so you could at least read it for now. ^^;

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 03:41 PM

I only have 14 right now. Lucky! O_O

Yeah it's affecting most people. It's being caused by old cookies I guess. Oli even said in the announcement that people should clear cookies if they have problems.

Hmm. I do wonder what that cave is all about! :o

Yep! It should be here by Saturday I expect. Though I haven't yet had an email to say the order has been processed and shipped out. Still, if I get the email later today, or sometime tomorrow, there's a good chance the manga will reach me by Saturday. Spiral got here the day after the order was sent out. :3

LMAO! But, you can only look at pretty pictures that way right? xD Squeee! I want to read it again already! x3

Damn that teleporter for not existing! Dammit. :|

Hey. We need one that works for people! Then we can get Rhyleah too and all watch Kyou Kara Maou. xD And maybe Grahey as well. I emailed him the links to Gravitation last night. xD I wonder what he'll think of it? ^^

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 03:50 PM

Ack, only 14? T_T You're not getting many are you? I've been on a lot though...the only things I poof for are food, drink, bathroom, and Lost Odyssey. ^^;

Yeah I had to clear my cookies as well. :3 I just didn't have any problems with logging in last night...since I was already logged in. Dx

Rhy just mentioned the same exact thing on Roli! xD

Oooh Saturday isn't too far off. :3 Glad you'll be getting to read more of that. So you'll have three volumes? I highly recommend the anime. The anime is one of the few that sticks rather close to the manga, and the artwork and music is just absolutely captivating. <3 The same artist is working on Gundam OO I think it's called? Or something. Maybe there's a 7 in there. She has her own series before Loveless called Earthian, but her old art leaves something to be desired, and the story is confusing to me. x_x

Yeah, I need to buy that manga.

I really wish we could invent a teleporter! We could teleport so much. Yes, KKM, since I have the first season, and I have Loveless on DVD as well. :3 Haha, let me know what he thinks of it. ^^

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 04:25 PM

Yeah. I've been getting most of them while fishing, but I need to build my gold up a bit more before I try that again. It's a pain, because I'm losing more than gaining on that game. At least it's a good way to find chocolate though! ^_^

Hmm. I'd have thought that would still give you problems. Weird.

LMAO! Yeah I saw that. I wonder if they are doing anything with that cave though. :o

SQUEE! I just checked my email and it HAS been dispatched! Estimated delivery date is the 16th. Just like I thought. SATURDAY! *does the happy dance* I can't wait! <3 Heck if the last one is anything to go by, it could be here TOMORROW! Not going to hold my breath over it though. ^^;

I'm actually watching the anime on Veoh. I'm about to watch episode 6 right now. :3 It really is beautiful. The art. The music. The story. I love it! And yeah, it does seem like it's not far off from the manga at all, from what I've seen of them both so far.

I'm a little beyond what I've read so far, but I'm still looking forward to reading the rest.

7? OO7? LMAO! Getting confused with Bond maybe? ;D

Ohmigawsh teleporting stuff would be so much fun! I'd totally abuse it! :twisted:

If he watches it, I'll let you know. ^_^

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 04:32 PM

Yeah, I haven't been doing much fishing, because I don't feel like spending too much gold. I only fish like four times a day. Yes, I know, I'm very lazy! ^^; Plus I like a lot of other fishing games a little more...I like to feel like I'm actually fishing. XD Like in Legend of Zelda or Suikoden IV! ^_^;

Yeah, at least you're getting chocolate that way though. :) You can always make up the gold a little later, I would hope. :3

Yeah I really wonder what's up with that cave. Maybe it'll be an event for that site later on?

Oooh, that's awesome news Kisrah! I hope so...and yay! *happy dances too* Saturday is only two days from now...so you won't have to wait too long.

Oh wow, I didn't know you'd already started on the anime for Loveless. I love the art and the music and the story as well. That's one soundtrack I'd like to get solid...not just download it. >.> But I need $40 before I can import that thing! It's expensive, and I've looked in Suncoast when they sold anime soundtracks, but they never had it. Now Suncoast has been closed for two or so years...so that doesn't do any good anyway. :/

Yeah well...it's called Code Geuiss/Gueis/Geuss? Something! I can't spell. I don't know much about it. But it's linked with the other Gundams, but someone else does the art for each of them. :P

I would abuse it too. I have a feeling that I wouldn't get to abuse it much; I think you and Rhy would be raiding my video games, anime, and manga. XD But that's okay...cuz then we can talk about it more often and not just wish we had access to something. XD

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 06:14 PM

Hehe. Well I'm going to try not to fish too much for now, otherwise my feet will stay bare for a long time! I just need to find more places to post and explore the site lots so I get more chocolates.

I have 15 now. I wonder how many the next item will need?

Maybe it will be part of some kind of game? Or a place for special items you can only get from there? Could still be part of a game though. Items you can only get by playing the game?

Yeah not long at all! Ooh but I'll hardly sleep tonight knowing that it could be as soon as tomorrow! x3

I'd like to get a lot of these soundtracks on disc. Some people download music or watch things online because it's free, and they don't care to support the people who made it. I'd rather have a proper, legal copy I can listen to or watch whenever I want.

It's nice being able to watch anime online, but it's annoying having to wait for the videos to load. For now, Veoh is just a way to watch this stuff until I can get hold of a hard copy. I love Kyou Kara Maou. I love Gravitation. I love Loveless. But as of yet I know that at least two of those are not available on region two (not too sure about Kyou Kara Maou, but the one I saw on Amazon didn't have much info on it. D: ).

As soon as I can get the DVDs, I will. ^_^ I haven't checked on Loveless yet though. I should do that.

$40 is a lot of money for a CD, and that sucks about Suncoast. Ugh. It seems all the good places for anime stuff vanish eh? ;_;

Haha. I've never seen Gundam, so I have no idea. ^^;

LMAO! Can you imagine? One of us would find a DVD or a game missing, and it would be "Oh fuck! One of those two has been here again... X_X"

I'd have to play your games on your consoles though, since they won't work on mine. >.< Same for DVDs.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 06:20 PM

Yeah I wouldn't fish a lot until you get some clothing...fishing can be profitable later on, from what I've heard. I just want to focus on talking and events though. ^^;

I have 42 chocolates now. That might be good for getting today's clue done, and going back and getting a second pair of these gorgeous foxes. xD

Oooh wow, you should probably sleep and think they won't come until Saturday! Manga addict. :P That's okay though...I can't say I'm not addicted to manga just as much. :)

I don't mind downloading ones that aren't available for purchase, but it would be nice to have the actual OSTs. I loved Spiral, Magna Carta, and Shadow Hearts so much that I have the originals - in fact, I finally got to see a picture of Sung-Woon Jang in the Magna Carta soundtrack. ^_^; He's HOT!

Yeah, I hate watching it online. I hate doing anything but chatting and avatar sites and pet sites online. I just feel like there's something better about watching it on the TV screen or from a book. I don't read well from a screen with all that light...that's what I like about good, old fashioned PAPER. :'D

The box set for Loveless is really cheap, here. I don't know how much it is there. The separate DVDs were cheap enough for me...compared to a lot of anime. I had to get it as each volume came out. ^^; I got wrapped up in it so quickly, it was ridiculous.

I haven't seen Gundam either. I just like her artwork enough to get into this next one... XD

Oh wow, that would suck. We'd need a teleporter to teleport us. There could be some wild happenings if that was the case though. We'd probably be playing pranks with sending weird stuff through it, and we'd have to shut it off temporarily...madness! xD

Well, you'd have to do that with SOME games, but not all. Just the ones that are handheld, could you borrow. xD

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 08:11 PM

I need three more chocolates for the new event item, so fishing more is very tempting! D:

42 now? How the hell are you getting so many? :O *is jealous*

Haha. I'm sure I'll sleep if I'm tired. ^_^ But I'm still excited. Ooh I hope they come tomorrow. That'd be awesome! But in the mean time I still have MoonPhase to read, so that's okay.

Yeah. Sometimes that's the only way to get the music, because a retail soundtrack simply isn't available. D: But if there was... Eee! I'm having enough trouble finding room for stuff in here as it is! xD

Sung-Woon Jang is hot? OHMIGAWSH! Pics or it didn't happen! *brick'd*

Oh I can probably find him by Googling. x)

I can handle reading from a screen for most stuff, but not huge blocks of writing. Too much. D: If I want to read a wall of text, I'll pick up a book kthanx. Easier on the eyes! X_X

I don't mind watching things online, but I would rather watch on a TV screen if I can. Especially since sites like Veoh can have such annoying adverts surrounding the video itself. D:<

Well I had a look for it, but I can't find it in region 2. I hope it becomes available soon. I'm okay watching it online, but this way I'll never get to see it more than once. I doubt I'd ever want to wait for it to load again. :(

Cool. Hope it has a good story as well. ^_^

Oh yeah we'd need a way to shut it off. I don't think Kieran would appreciate it if one of your cats wandered over. xD And we'd need some kind of system so that no one walks in on each other at a bad time! O_O

I'll send you some Nutella! xD And Tales of Eternia! :D