sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-09-2020, 03:15 AM

I made chocolates for my boyfriend as a gift this year. got him a card and he sent me some chocolates, card and a pretty unicorn tumbler cup.

Yet I wish I could do something for my mom and step dad. like maybe cook them some dinner.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-14-2020, 03:53 PM

I work all day. Then am going home to make chainmaille jewelry and snuggle my cats.
And if I remember to pick up the stuff, I'll hem Derpy's skirt so it doesn't fray and make more stitch holders for a loom knitting project I want to start soon.

Very exciting, I know...

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-18-2020, 01:44 AM

I did absolutely nothing but work, and even ended up working overtime lol The 13th we celebrated at work with a super fun event, though. I get the romanticism of the holiday, but I also feel it's very commercialized and would rather have little gestures the whole year than one big gesture on a single day. Doing little personal things for one another on the holiday is fun, though!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-18-2020, 11:30 PM

I ended up buying myself some dark chocolate and eating that. >.<
Oh, and hanging out with some friends from afar online, rping mostly.

I've just recently gotten back to Mene, and find it sad to see how things are. I keep looking at how many people are active and hoping to see the numbers go up, even just a little.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2020, 01:20 AM

I don't really care for Valentines and I think that inner-deadness actually got me some tips at work. A customer wished me a happy valentines as if I knew her and I couldn't bring myself to smile. For some reason that left her tipping? Lol. Work was awful that day for both me and my roommie so she bought pasta for dinner and I brought her home a brownie. I guess that's something of a date night? XDD

Is Star the only person who spent Valentines with a significant other?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-19-2020, 07:09 PM

Welcome back Cameo-chan and I spent time, with him and a friend on Feb 8th.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 02-29-2020, 10:52 AM

Hello everyone!

Had Valentine's Day staying home with my honey. We had pizza.

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-08-2020, 03:51 PM

I had hoped to make chocolate this year, but I was so busy with other things. Luckily a friend from work was selling beautiful chocolate strawberries and I bought several boxes.