Alchemic
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2013, 03:03 AM

Bleh~ I understand. If I had any mechanical knowledge I would probably be out fixing my car right now, but I have no idea why it's making sloshy noises so I have nothing to fix. x - x

I hope you get your scooter fixed. :D

Thank you~ Well I'm definitely an advocate for this one, by far. Is the "Mythos" in your signature one you used to have as well or is that the artist of the drawing?

//End_command=

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 03:17 AM

Sloshy noises?

Turns out that I've eroded the back tire to almost its inner lining, no wonder it blew.
Hopefully it won't be too costly. The tire itself is $600 NTD. (about $20 USD)

Mythos is the name of the user who did my avi art. He does awesome avi art.

Alchemic
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2013, 03:23 AM

I don't know.. it's.. complicated haha. Cars are scary and I leave all of that up to my trusty mechanic.

NTD? Where's that from? o - o Google's telling me China but your English seems far too good to have as a secondary language.

I like his name too~ And I can tell! I finished my art but it saved in FireAlpaca as a .MDP file so it isn't compatible with anything I try to open it in.. I have no idea how to convert it. :c

//End_command=

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-06-2013, 03:26 AM

I thought Mythos was a girl. o.o
at least, I guessed mythos was a girl. xD;;

Alchemic
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2013, 03:26 AM

Wooo nevermind! Figured out how to save it under a different file type!

//End_command=

---------- Post added 05-05-2013 at 10:27 PM ----------

His.. her.. They're all just pronouns baby. ;D

But seriously, if Mythos can see this, I'm sorry for calling you a boy. < x <"

//End_command=

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 03:33 AM

@Alchemic: Haha, yeah, cars are way beyond me. I'm a horrible mechanic. All I know is how to put the gas in. xD

NTD is New Taiwan Dollars, actually, not China. China uses RMB. o 3o
And English is not my native language, but I've lived in the states for a few years in the past and I've tried to keep up my English level by reading tons of novels/fanfiction so I guess it's passable for every day speech, but ask me to write an essay and I'll die. XDDD

When you saved the image, did you try selecting it as a different file type? And can you open the image right now? If you can at least open it so you can see it, you can you Print Screen to take a picture of your desktop, then save the copy of the print on Windows Paint or something and it'll be a proper image file. :o

@Momo: Er...actually I'm not entirely sure either, but Mythos used to have a male avatar so I just go with that. xD He's using a female one right now because in the Battle Royale he got gender changed. xDDD

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 03:35 AM

dan: ohhh. o.o
Maybe one day mythos will tell us xD;;
Hopefully she/he will tell us what he/she prefers to be called. P:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 03:39 AM

Yeah. For the most part, I go with 'It' for myself, though whichever gender others refer to me by I'll respond to them all as long as I know they're talking about/to me.

Alchemic
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2013, 03:41 AM

Yep! I'm the same. I know how to check what level my oil is at, but I can't tell you if it's high or low or what any of it means. But I can check it! :D

Forgive me, I'm pathetic and the definition of an ignorant American when it comes to other countries. I'm trying to fix that though! And we don't even like doing essays in our own language, so don't worry 'bout it LOL.

Image uploaded and taken care of. ^ - ^ I ended up saving it as .PNG instead and that worked fine.

---------- Post added 05-05-2013 at 10:43 PM ----------

Although small, I do have boobs proving my femininity. Just no pictures, though, so words will by my only proof for now. XD

Eventually I might get comfortable enough to post a picture, but.. I'm lazy and self conscious. :P

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 03:44 AM

lol! I don't think I've ever checked the oil for my scooter. XD They just tell me to check the mileage (though we use kilometers here...so would that me kilomitage or something? >_>), and when I reach a certain amount of accumulated distance, to change the oil. I keep forgetting to check though...

Hahaha no worries, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to foreign countries too, I only know a little about them. xD Hell, I don't even know that much about my own country. xD I can never get all the region names right...

Yay for a successful image save! :D

Alchemic
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2013, 03:51 AM

They put a little sticker on the window of my car to remind me when to check. :D They're helpful like that. Speaking of which I need to change mine. ._.

x - x Countries are difficult. I feel like a jerk for not knowing most of them (I mean seriously there are hundreds and it changes every year what with new nations and gaining independence and losing it and whatnot), but that's a lot to learn. Plenty of people know about America, unfortunately, so maybe that's where my guilt comes from haha.

Yay! It's in my signature now. It's not great, but it's a start. :P

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 03:57 AM

xD! Wow, that's nice of them. Here we just check our mileage and remind ourselves to do it. @ A@;;

Hahaha yeah, I remember someone once thinking that Taiwan was a part of Thailand. xDDDD;
Our island's pretty tiny though, so it's not a surprise that people haven't heard of us before. :P

Aww, it's cute! o wo Love the little heart at the side. <33

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 04:00 AM

I'm a girl. :B
My picture would be a dead give away.
i r girly looking.
and I have bwebies

Alchemic
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2013, 04:01 AM

Haha, well, small towns have their bonuses. c:

LOL. That kind of almost makes sense (maybe). :D
I know that a lot of my clothing comes from there.. o - o

Well thank you! I was disappointed with how the gradient turned out because I should've angled it so the tips were entirely black rather than just the bottom left corner, but.. too late to critique now! XD
I like the heart.. I feel it saves it from some of the "crazy" that seems to be going on with my avi, haha.

---------- Post added 05-05-2013 at 11:04 PM ----------

Oof, I didn't realize how late it was. I need to scurry to bed! Work work work in the morning~

Good night Antagonist, good night Momochan.

<3

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 04:08 AM

Haha, it used to be Made in Taiwan everywhere, but nowadays it's mostly Made in China now. xDD

You didn't save a copy of the original files/make different layers for the gradient? :o I used to do it all on the same layer and then aldfgksh when I mess up and can't go back to correct it. Now I make a ton of layers for everything so I could change stuff whenever I wanted to later. xDD

Ah, see you later Alchemist! Sleep well. :3

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 04:29 AM

night night chemchem! <3

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 03:59 PM

*tries not to spill drinkies everywhere*

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 04:06 PM

It kind of looks like you're holding a giant bottle of soy sauce. xD

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 05-06-2013, 04:54 PM

Here's the new thread, guys! http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...me-hither.html
Hope to see you there!
Gonna lock this up nao~

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 04:54 PM

Aww, goodbye thread~ :o