Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-06-2015, 06:08 AM

Hello!

One of my favorite places to RP when I was younger was a chat room, that themed as a fantasy inn, where people just walked in and started to roleplay with whoever was on. It was a lot of fun and I would like to try something similar here.

It would be a no obligation roleplay group where anyone who was on menewsha at the time could come in and start roleplaying with anyone else who was also on. Just announce that you are on in the OOC thread to see if anyone else is on and wants to play so you don't start role playing to an empty thread so to speak.

The setting would likely be some kind of pocket dimension with a medieval tavern and grounds with an upstairs hallway filled with doors that any character from any kind of universe could some how pop in. They would all need to be OC, so their would be no overlap, but the characters can be of any genre or world. So a alien starship pirate captain could come and visit the fairy queen or the strange emo boy who is actually a robot...... yeah.... ;)

We would have a master list here in the ooc or somewhere for the characters, and before you officially "come into the inn" you could quote a brief stat blurb on the character you are currently playing. That way you can also switch up characters depending upon your roleplaying mood of the day.

Let me know if that would be of interest to you guys! I think it would need to be in the unclassified section.

Last edited by Silverbeam; 03-06-2015 at 06:12 PM..