Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 09-28-2012, 03:51 AM

~*Celestial Kingdom*~

This is an open roleplay so anyone can join.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 09-28-2012 at 04:14 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-28-2012, 04:04 AM

Plot: In the kingdom of Celsolia, the Sun and Moon reside as the king and queen. They were loved by all their celestial subjects except for the black holes. They despise the other celestial bodies because they are not as beautiful as them.

The black holes have been plotting for ways to exact their revenge on the celestials but even with the help of the dwarf stars they are still out matched. Until, the celestials had a daughter, Princess Starlia. The black holes decided to kidnap the princess.

How will they kidnap her? Will the celestials continue to reign? That's up to you to decide.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 09-28-2012 at 04:13 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-28-2012, 04:14 AM

Princess Starlia
Looks 20
The only daughter of King Solarin and Queen Diantia

She has never been outside the castle walls or even heard of the Black Hole people. Her parents have always been over protective of her since they will never have another child. Starlia likes to read books about their country's history as well as dancing and walking through her garden.

---------- Post added 09-28-2012 at 12:20 AM ----------

(Join me, Friends! @myfriends; Ivvy: Kilia: and Artsydaze:)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-28-2012, 04:31 AM

Kai

Appears to be 21

Rai is sadly the sun of a fire celestial and a celestial that dealt in poison, to others he is nothing compared to them, but he is still a celestial that had one slight health issue, hence the gas mask he wears, he also has a companion that sticks by his side no matter what.

(hope you like him lol)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-29-2012, 03:30 AM

Kai sat upon a tree branch, his face was pale as sweet poured down his face, his breathing was shallow as he watched the skyline, one hand keeping the gas mask on his face. He was searching for the Princess, after all she seemed to be the only person besides the snow leopard at the base tree that wanted to have anything to do with him. "Chi.....it seems to be worst today." he mumbled to the clearly worried feline, coughing into the mask before he leaned against the tree, closing his eyes as he tried to calm down.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-29-2012, 06:33 AM

Starlia sighed as she walked towards the garden and closed her eyes. Her lessons had bored her to death and then a meeting with her father made her even more bored. But when she saw the white tiger under the base of the tree, her lips curved into a smile. Her eyes went to the top of the tree and smiled at her friend. "Hey, Kai. How are you doing?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-29-2012, 06:14 PM

Kai coughed again before he opened his golden eyes, smiling as he looked down at her, though she would not be able to tell that he was smiling, he made sure the mask was secure before he swung down from the tree. "I am doing much better." he said to her, having wiped the sweat from his brow before his hand dropped to Chi, scratching the top of her head, his head cocked to the side as he looked the princess over, his eyes darting to the left and right to make sure no one had followed her, and that no one was watching. Once he was sure that they were alone, he hugged her for a brief moment, pulling away as he started to cough some more, his breathing was a bit labored, but he tried his hardest to come off as he was fine. "So what have you been doing? More boring lessons?" he said to her as he chuckled a bit, leaning against the tree trunk turning his head away as if something had caught his attention.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-30-2012, 03:41 AM

The princess smiled as she looked up at him as he swung down from the tree. Starlia hugged him back as she pet the tiger's head. "The usual....boring lessons...meetings with father...suitors trying to marry me..." Her eyes went to a star rose, the symbol of their nation, and stroked it's petals. "I miss just being a kid. Riding Chi through the wildflowers...before I was too old to play with peasants." She looked up at Kai and gave him a sad smile before looking around the garden.

Her light grey eyes closed as she feared who her father decided for her to marry. As his only child, he was overprotective and wanted what was best for her. The finest silks from Venus and the best perfumes from Saturn, Starlia had them all the time. Even her own friends were decided by her father...Well, except her best friend.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-30-2012, 05:32 AM

Kai could not help but snort at her answer, the normal feeling of anger rising up in him at the mention of suitors, it seemed that this feeling was making an appearance a lot in the past few years. "Do you fancy any of them?" he tried to ask her nonchalantly but there was a hint of jealousy in his voice which was a feeling that he was still trying to wrap his head around. "I miss being a kid too. Though i can still do as i please now still." what he meant by back when they were a kid, was when they had no worries, they could always hang out and go on adventures, and back before he started to wear this stupid gas mask.

He watched the princess, a soft smile on his face as he thought about the past, but it was short lived as he begin to cough once more, having to turn away from her for a few minutes. Chi was purring, rubbing her head against Starlia, though she kept an eye on her companion, knowing fully well that something was wrong with him.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-30-2012, 11:57 PM

She smiled as he snorted at the mention of the suitors and looked at him. Starlia thought of teasing him but she noticed the jealousy in his question and shook her head. "No, there is a guy that caught my fancy but I doubt father would like the match." Her eyes closed as she remembered the plans they had made to run off together when she was twelve but her father found out and her boundaries were limited to the castle.

Her hand went to Chi's head as she looked up at her master. "Kai, let me ask father to help you with your condition." Starlia stood and walked over to him, her eyes full of worry. "I can't lose you..."