Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 08:48 PM

'Plot'

In this universe there are powerful pieces of energy called 'star shards'. They are golden, diamond like objects no bigger then a human hand at largest that can be extracted from stars. They are pieces of debris that came from the start of creation, and have been kept molten in the center of stars. When extracted to and lowered to room temperature they form into diamond shaped, golden pieces of what looks like stones and contain the energy of a star itself. The Aliens have been using these tiny 'Stars' to power their ships, carrying them in freighter type space ships to planets across the galaxy.

One such freighter, however, was hit by a strange asteroid when passing near earth and was destroyed. It's cargo of star shards was released upon the earth, the heat from the atmosphere changing them back into molten form and the strange asteroid showered the pieces with a strange radiation as it too was destroyed by the collision. Each shard then plummeted to earth and bonded with various people, plants, and animals.

Every living thing it bounded with has gained a power, throwing the earth into chaos. Many plants have destroyed various cities, their growing rate too fast and strong for normal humans or technology to do very much. Will you protect humanity and the animals in these strange times? Or will the growing plant menace destroy all?

((note this is an informal, casual rp but common sense applies, example: you only control your character(s). Other then that just read this and follow post two and your set. ))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 08:49 PM

Things to think about and How to Join.

Are you human? Are you an animal now with a partially human form and human intelligence? Are you a Plant given consciousness and a new form? Did the star shard change your appearance or give you armor to try and protect itself? Just how much of you changed when the stars fell?

To join just post and please put either of the following in your first post so we know what your character looks like and which powers are taken (I’m not going to make up a list of possible powers, just try not to repeat something that’s already being used.) –

A. A name, a picture (if black and white include Eye Description/Color, Hair Color, Skin tone/Color, and general clothing colors.), and height as well as any random bit of information about you’re character’s appearance that you feel the picture does not clearly portray that you want to be known. Also include a general description of your power.
*If your picture is a page stretcher PLEASE post a link instead or a clickable thumbnail.

B. A text description including Name, Eye Description/Color, Hair Description/Color, Skin tone/Color, Height, Build, Any Visible Scars Tattoos or Natural Skin Markings or Birthmarks, Any Inhuman Features, and your general Clothing Style of your character. Also include a general description of your powers. You can just sprinkle the information in your post or do it in the style of a form list like this above your post, deleting unnecessary entries:
Name:
Eye Description/Color:
Hair Description/Color: (color, style, etc)
Skin tone/Color:
Height:
Build:
Scars Tattoos:
Natural Skin Markings or Birthmarks:
Inhuman Features:
Clothing Style:
Power(s):

*Note: If enough people want it to continue past the event, the rp will as always.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 08:50 PM

Characters

Quote:
Played By: Staria
Name: Bella Martin.
Eye Description/Color: Dark Blue, almost black.
Hair Description/Color: Long, wavy, and blood red
Skin tone/Color: Pale peach
Height: 5’7’
General Clothing Description: The set of armor is mainly gold and white with the sash around the waist being pale blue. When the armor lets her remove it she wears a pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt with some kind of design.
Power(s): Gravity Manipulation. She has discovered flight/adjust her gravity field, telekinesis, and the ability to send out a pulse of gravity/force that will hit like a bull and send things flying backwards. The pulses are harder to control, however, and often send her flying backwards too!.
Quote:
Played By: Death_to_the_reaper
Name: Miria Skisol
Height: 5'7''
Power(s):Basic healing, Earth manipulation, and communication with land animals.
Quote:
Name: Damon
Eye Description/Color: Yellow Green (cougar form)/ Silver (humanoid form)
Hair Description/Color: Golden midlength hair and golden fur.
Height: 5' 8"
Build: On the skinny side, but has some muscle definition.
Natural Skin Markings or Birthmarks: Very light stripe markings all over his body that are only noticable in the moonlight.
Inhuman Features: Cat ears, tail, fangs and black claws.
Power(s): Cat like agility, cat like senses/abilities, able to communicate with animals, transform into a cougar and some wind manipulation.
Quote:
Name: Avi
Eye Description/Color: Golden Brown
Hair Description/Color: Light Brown-Blonde mixed, chin length, messy spikes
Height: 5'11"
Build: Sinewy
Scars/Tattoos: Has a tattoo that covers the entire left side of his body and a scar that runs from his left shoulder to the right side of his waist on his back
Clothing Style: Clothes that he can move around in easily, mostly long sleeves and hooded jackets. Carries a pair of handcuffs around for some reason.
Power(s): Crystal/Metal manipulation
Quote:
Played By: Kry
Name: Doesn't have one
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Black
Skin tone/Color: Pale
Height: 5'3
Build: Lean
Inhuman Features: Black feathers grow from his skin, down his arms and down his legs. Has bird like claws for feet. Crow wings. Claw like fingernails.
Clothing Style: Whatever is available
Power(s): Can communicate with birds, and fly, also has sharp vision.

Last edited by Staria; 09-26-2012 at 11:19 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 08:51 PM

Three Days After The Star Fall

Bella Martin tugged at the armor with her pale cream hands, for the hundredth time, finding it once again unable to be removed once the golden crystal stuck in her belly button had decided to put it on.... Which was pretty much anytime she chose to walk outside it felt like but then again, it wasn’t exactly safe outside anymore so could she really blame it? It was like the whole world had gone crazy that night, which is why her dark blue eyes scanned the horizon even now. Her house had been destroyed, and most of her city as well lay at ruins with only the forest on the city limits left untouched. All from a plant……at least it looked like a giant plant, albeit from some fantasy movie and covered in moving rose vines.

The forest areas seemed safest so she stayed there, not trusting the military that evacuated most of the survivors or the government with her safety considering she two had been changed by the star fall. She was afraid they would dissect her or something. It may have been paranoid but she figured paranoid was better than dead on an operating table. She sighed softly, giving up as usual on removing the armor. Instead she tossed her blood red hair that fell behind her like a cape and adjusted her hat, leaping to the ground from the tree limb that she had been standing on. She needed to eat so it was time to sneak into the city and get some supplies… the frozen stuff was likely ruined but the canned stuff would still be good. If she was lucky some of the fruit would still be good too.

She seemed able to control gravity now so at least she knew she’d be able to get in…..once she got there. She drew the sword the star shard had given her, holding it firmly in her hand. She carefully held it at her side as crouched a little and walked stealthily along a path she’d found few vines on. She did hope she could find some fruit… She hadn't intended to go vegan but it was easier then hunting animals!

((there a post for people to respond too ^.^ ))

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 09-24-2012, 10:40 PM

Name: Miria Skisol
Height: 5'7"
Powers: Basic healing, Earth manipulation, and communication with land animals.

A pair of teal eyes started to open and blink as the woman they belonged to started to look around to understand what happened. The woman with green hair, it used to be blonde, looked around as she started to remember somethings. She tried to stand and closed her eyes before listening to the debris fall off her back. A memory came to her of a blonde haired girl in a wheel chair that looked like her. 'Who was that girl?' The woman asked before looking down at her hands. 'Who am I for that matter?' The name Miria came to her as she tried to realize what had happened to her.

Just a few minutes ago, Miria had been blonde, paralyzed, and sitting in her house with her parents talking about her future. A wedding had been planned for her to marry a wealthy boy from a town over then chaos ripped through the house and sent her parents flying through the air. The weight of her wheelchair just let her tip over before a pain ripped through her back. It was a star shard. It lodged itself in her back and transformed her into a green haired, green eyed woman in cream clothes and armor. It also left her an orphan and alone except for the screams of the lucky ones...or the unlucky ones.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 09-24-2012 at 11:04 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 10:55 PM

((I assume 22 is her age? >.> what's her height btw?))

A creature that resembled a werewolf and had once been a large dog appeared from nowhere, empowered but crazed by it's star shard. It was not unusual for some minds to be unable able to handle the star shards power, but generally she'd been able to avoid them. Now, however, this creature was moving too fast for her to be able to out run it. As it was she barely managed to cause herself to fly upwards and avoid the creature's claws. She heard the concrete break as she floated high up in the air. Bella had been the daughter of an ex-marine and relentlessly trained by her father who had always wanted a boy.

That did not make looking into the glowing eyes of the wolf like creature any less frightening and on instinct she sent a gravity pulse straight down at the creature as it leaped up towards her. The pulse hit the creature hard enough it would fly back into the concrete and break it's skull. Unfortunately her fear made her control slip even more then her mere three day experience with her powers would and she was sent through the air with equal force. She crashed through the window, for once grateful of the armor as her unprotected left shoulder was punctured by the glass. Apparently the cloth looking bits of the armor were made of something strong and thick that protected her. Some sort of synthetic alien material perhaps? She didn't have to much time to think about it as she hit the floor with a thud, finding herself next to a woman with green hair and green eyes.

"hi...s..sorry for just crashing in on you" She joked lamely, trying to push up on her elbows. Despite the protection of her armor being slammed into the floor like that still hurt. She bit her lip, hiding her pain. Her father had always made it clear to her... only weaklings cried. Honestly sometimes she thought he was trying to turn her into a marine. Maybe he was... Paranoid as he was he had even taught her frail mother to shoot. Or so he said, she didn't remember her mother well enough to know.

((Edit: Oh and general powers? XD. ))

Last edited by Staria; 09-24-2012 at 10:59 PM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-24-2012, 11:19 PM

((Edited her character profile. Trying to debate if I should give her abnormal strength in her legs or not.))

Miria walked around what was once a home and tried to figure out why she was there. 'Did I live here? Did I work here? Who am I?' Her eyes went to the floor as she stepped on an old family portrait and crinkled the glass with her cream boot. She picked up her foot and looked at the picture and noticed the blonde girl sitting in a chair. 'Is that me?' All the mirrors had been shattered by whatever destroyed the house so looking at herself was not an option. The woman pocketed the photo before looking towards the noise of shattering glass. Her green eyes narrowed at the intruder and clenched her fists as they started to glow green. Two pockets of Earth rose near her to guard herself against the person that crashed through the window.

The woman lowered her guard a little when the woman spoke to her. As she unclenched her fists, the Earth fell back into place and looked at the woman at her feet. "Are you alright?" Miria noticed her shoulder and looked around for anything that could be helpful. She remembered a first aid kit was in the bathroom that seemed to be the only thing relatively undamaged.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 11:36 PM

((Well she already has a healing factor and power over earth so i think it works as is but it's up to you . As long as they stay around a central theme of 'earth' i'm happy XD. ))

"yeah, I just hit pretty hard." Bella responded, though the humor had left her as the girl had raised up the earth and prepared to attack her. She was wary now, though she supposed the girl had just been startled. She wondered why she hadn't been evacuated too. Had she resisted it? Or had she simply been presumed dead or even passed out? The plant hadn't let the emergency workers stay long... It seemed to not like the machines.

"Um... I'm bella." She introduced herself after a moment, relaxing again a little as the girl seemed to relax and the earth fell back into place. She knew the cut was shallow but blood could attract the attention of people and things they probably didn't want. For all she knew that wolf ... thing... could follow her scent somehow. She wasn't sure... all she knew was she had either found a wonderful ally, or someone else to run from. Only time could really tell.

Last edited by Staria; 09-24-2012 at 11:43 PM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-24-2012, 11:42 PM

((True. I'll say she is good for now.))

"I'm Miria." The woman said as she watched the girl and nodded as she responded she was alright except the glass in her shoulder told her otherwise. Miria walked over to the mostly intact bathroom and dug out the first aid kit from the debris. She looked up where a mirror had been but now only a few chunks of glass remained. The woman in the glass was not much different from the blonde woman but she could not tell if the blonde in the picture was her. Before dwelling on the fact, Miria carried the small kit over to the wounded Bella and kneeled down beside her. "Do not move. You will lose more blood if you do." It was not a threat of attack but a warning of truth.

She looked at Bella for her permission to tend to her wound. Miria would not touch her if it was not okay with the woman in front of her.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 09-24-2012 at 11:58 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 12:16 AM

"Nice to meet you" She said politely, resisting the urge to laugh at the absurdity of the instinctual response in this strange new world. She hesitated a moment and glanced at the kit, her paranoia making her hesitate. Still, within a few seconds she nodded at the other woman and would sit quietly once she began treating the small gash. She couldn't help but think of how stupid she felt. Her powers were so unpredictable... she needed to learn control.

For a moment she brooded on this, before thinking of the woman next to her. She had shown a power too. Did that mean that all the ones with power were given armor of some kind? It was almost like the shards were trying to hide in their bodies and protect themselves from something. Of course, if she knew what they were she'd know they just didn't want to be consumed as fuel and actually continue to exist. Even mindless bacteria had such instincts.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-25-2012, 12:50 AM

"Same to you." She said before starting to treat the gash on her shoulder. Miria tried to be gentle as she pulled any glass from her wound and discarding it. Her eyes went to the kit as she grabbed some rubbing alcohol and wiping the wounds with it to prevent infection. The woman continued to work minding every hiss, wince, and whimper that might come out of the girl's mouth.

As she worked, the entrance the girl made came to mind as she tried to think of what sent her through the window. 'Had she been thrown? Did she jump through the window?' Then her own actions came into her head as she saw the Earth rise when she clenched her fists the lower when she relaxed. 'Did I do that? It had to have been....What is going on?' Miria asked herself as she looked around the now destroyed town.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 01:22 AM

For a moment she grimaced at the feeling of the alcohol but she didn't make a sound or move. She inwardly began to count down from one hundred, the focus allowing the pain to seem less to her. She only really started paying attention once the woman finished and then she sat up cross-legged in front of her. She took a deep breath and gazed at her for a moment in thought. To her it was clear the other woman had powers but there was something in the woman's face seemed confused. Perhaps she thought she was dressed up and didn't realize that Bella had powers?

"Sorry for how I entered. I haven't really gotten the hang of my powers yet. You seem to be in pretty good control of yours though... what all can you do?" She asked with a smile, figuring it would be the easiest way to show she had powers without really saying specifics yet. She was a little nervous about the girl still, though she couldn't put her finger on why. Maybe it was just because of the last three days where the only other living things she saw were trying to kill her...

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-25-2012, 01:45 AM

Miria bandaged the girl's shoulder and looked surprised as Bella sat crossed-legged in front of her. Her eyes stayed on the girl staring at her as she sat in front of her and blushed a little. "Powers? Me?" She thought back to the pockets of Earth reacting at her clenched fists and then shook her head. "I don't know... I just woke up here under some of the debris. Earlier...I think it was because you scared me. I just imagined how to protect myself from you." The green haired woman watched the girl's face as she spoke. "I don't even know who I am, what happened to this village, or how I got green hair..." She grabbed her hair and sighed as she closed her eyes to relax herself. Her anger made the ground underneath her shake so she knew her 'powers' were connected to her emotions.

She looked at the girl in front of her. "What about you? You seem to know what's going on. Please, tell me what you know." Her voice was soft as she tried to keep her emotions in check.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 02:25 AM

"I don't know a lot..... I just know that a bunch of things got hit and changed when the meteor shower happened. Apparently even some plants got powers and humanish minds. One plant must have decided it really hated cities because it attacked this one and attacks any human vehicles that stay too long. It seems to be happening all over the state.... maybe the whole country... maybe the world. I don't know.... I just know everything went nuts and its all because of these gold crystal thingies. She responded after a moments thought. Now she understood why the woman seemed a little off... she didn't remember anything. It made sense really, after all the insane creatures attacking her she seemed to have become pretty sensitive to mental oddities. Not out of any power, she didn't think anyway, but just at reading the eyes of things near her. It was strange but sharper instincts were to be expected. Still, if the girl didn't remember anything she couldn't just leave her here.

"Hey, two super powers have to be better then one. Since you don't remember anything and I don't have anything, why don't we work together?" She suggested and gave the woman a smile. She didn't know how the woman would react to her but she prepared for anything. She might think she was trying to get something out of her. She didn't want to leave her with no memory or way to live, but she didn't want to die either.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 09-25-2012, 04:15 AM

Damon
Eye Description/Color: Yellow Green (cougar form)/ Silver (humanoid form)
Hair Description/Color: Golden midlength hair and golden fur.
Skin tone/Color: Ivory
Height: 5' 8"
Build: On the skinny side, but has some muscle definition.
Scars Tattoos: none
Natural Skin Markings or Birthmarks: Very light stripe markings all over his body that are only noticable in the moonlight.
Inhuman Features: Cat ears, tail, fangs and black claws.
Clothing Style: Usually dark colored loose clothes under a red cloak trimmed with white fur.
Power(s): Cat like agility, cat like senses/abilities, able to communicate with animals, transform into a cougar and some wind manipulation.

The boy still wasn't sure to make of himself. Before the stars rained down on the land he had been a simple cougar roaming the forest in the mountains. Now he was one of the creatures that he would sometimes watch, stalk or even be chased off by. All he could really remember was being hit by a star shard before he became this way. Really it was strange how he actually knew how to walk in this new form and how to talk. It was all curious to him, but he feared leaving the forest as he wasn't the same as the humans even in this new form of his. He had retained his ears, tail, fangs, claws and cat like senses/abilities.

Damon moved along the trees and looked down at the city. He knew he needed to find something to eat and going there to search was bound to be easier then trying to hunt. What happened had left the forest in a state of chaos which would make locating and hunting prey very difficult. His catty silver eyes scanned the area carefully before he made his way out of the tree line. The boy stayed low to the ground as he moved along, similar to how he would be moving in his cougar form while stalking prey.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-25-2012, 04:25 AM

Her eyes stayed on the other female as she tried to take in what the other was telling her. "So what you're saying is that the Earth as we knew it is gone? That these stars rained down on Earth and turned animals and plants into humanoids? And people have special powers because of the shards?" Miria retold her the story of what she said to make sure that she was understanding the girl right. Truth be told on the inside she was freaking out but tried to remain calm...although when a stone shot away from the sitting pair, she cursed.

"I don't know. There is a lot to figure out here. How do we know we can trust each other?" The green haired female stood as the wind blew threw her hair. She looked back at the other girl and then to the remains of her home. "I guess there is nothing left here for me...so why not..." Her foot steps resonated with the Earth and it seemed to be trying to tell her something. Dawn glanced towards the forest and spoke to the other. "I think we should head towards the forest..."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 04:32 AM

"Well, think of it this way. You can trust me, or you can trust the plant thing trying to kill us. Your choice." She responded perfectly seriously. She shrugged slightly, though inwardly she was not quite as nonchalant. She didn't really trust the woman who seemed to her a little mentally...off. Still, when it came down to it, her gravity powers were too hard to trust. Working with someone else who had powers was probably the only way to figure them out, well in time to not die anyway. She suppressed a sigh and stood as the other woman did. For a moment her dark eyes seemed uncertain but she nodded and started for the window where she'd come from.

"There's someone out there..." She said quietly, nearly in a whisper. She couldn't see the shape very well, there was to much distance, but she could see that it was vaguely humanoid. That could be both good and bad so she stepped back a moment. She glanced towards the other woman, wordlessly asking if she was sure. Bella would give the woman a chance to prove herself sooner then the raven haired woman had originally planned it seemed.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-25-2012, 04:44 AM

She scowled at the woman for her comment about trusting her and looked towards the forest. Miria could see the outline of a person but given what Bella said earlier, she was not going to take chances. Her eyes stayed on the figure as the Earth below tried to give her more information. The woman kneeled back down and pressed her ear to it as she closed her eyes. It was easier to make out but she could not be sure of it was trying to say. But it was something about the forest, definitely. "I see it, too." Her voice was soft as she moved forwards, quietly trying to get a good look at the moving figure. Miria stepped quietly and tried to look into the forest better.

Looking towards Bella and showed her a look of 'I don't know' on her face. "The Earth was trying to tell me something about the forest. If you don't like my idea, which way do you think we should go?" Miria stated in a soft voice.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 04:55 AM

The golden haired boy paused, his ears twitching. Something seemed off, but he wasn’t quite sure what. His animal instincts told him if he stayed in the open like this he was in danger. A low growl emanated from the back of his throat as he took a more defensive stance, scanning the surrounding area for any possible threat. His catty eyes didn’t detect anything, but his ears did pick up on distant sounds. Could that be where the threat was? Truthfully he was unsure if he’d be able to do much in a fight with how hungry he was. Now wasn’t really the time to find out in his opinion.

He darted off to the left to the closet crumbled building. The sooner he found something to eat and got back to the forest the better. At least in the forest he knew his way around and had more shelter. Maybe he was just being paranoid, but who wouldn’t if they suddenly woke up and were a totally different creature than what they had been all of their life? He was on edge, ever sound made his ears twitch.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 05:05 AM

"The forest is a good idea, the plant leaves it alone. I'm just not sure we should go now instead of waiting for whatever's coming to pass.... but if the earth insists, i suppose I should go first. I do have pretty good control of my flight powers so can escape faster by myself if it turns out to be hostile." She said simply in response, ignoring the look. With that she would leap out of the window, grateful they were on the ground floor so she didn't have to show her powers to whatever was coming. Sometimes the fact that her flight was a surprise was ... useful. When she landed she realized that the coming creature had hidden and that caused her to frown a moment in thought.

"Well....if it's an ambush, there's one sure way to find out." she muttered to herself. She focused, trying to keep as calm as possible. She wouldn't let herself panic this time. If she could change the gravity around her enough to solidify it to a pulse, maybe she could make a shield? It was worth the try if whatever it was had a gun she supposed. She focused on this thought, and trying to figure out how exactly she created the pulses, as she approached the building she was pretty sure the creature had to have slipped into to escape her sight that fast.

"Hello?" She greeted softly, leaving herself deliberately open and waiting for a response as she gazed at the building. If worst came to worse she could always take off in flight. It was probably faster then trying to make a shield or pulse anyway. Yes... that's what she would do she decided. She nodded to herself, waiting for some sort of response. What she would do if she didn't get one... well, if it wouldn't attack her alone it probably wouldn't with company either so it was probably safe.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-25-2012, 05:18 AM

Miria nodded and watched her fly back through the window. Her eyes watched Bella before looking around for whatever creature they saw before. She closed her eyes to listen but received a memory of a gardener shooing off a cougar while watching from a window. The memory showed her sitting in a chair with large wheels on the side. Before her eyes opened, the sound of paws nearby her got her attention. The green haired woman heard the other ask hello but a kind of growl escaped her throat, it was a cougar's hello.

Miria looked around beside her and behind her on all sides as she tried to figure out where the growl came from now. "What was that?" Her eyes went to Bella as she stood still and prepared herself to shield herself if necessary. She wanted to run onto the forest and hide but if there were beast humanoids in there, she would need more protection.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 05:28 AM

Damon’s silver eyes shown in the dim light within the building as he stared at the intruder. He was crouched like a cat would be. The boy greeted the woman with a low growl before an attempt at speaking. “Wh..who are…yo….you? Wha do do…you want,” he stuttered, but was able to get the words out, which surprised him. A confused look flickered in his eyes for a moment his head tilting to the side when he heard the other woman’s growl. Not moving he just watched the first woman, waiting for an answer.

((Last post for the night because I'm feeling sick.))

Last edited by blueblackrose; 09-25-2012 at 05:30 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-25-2012, 05:34 AM

Her eyes went towards the sound of the growl and lowered her hands to show she would not arm herself. "I'm Miria and I'm not going to hurt you." Miria said softly to the pair of silver eyes watching her. "Please, come out so I can see you." She said and stepped back so whoever she was talking to could come into the light. The green haired woman waited and hoped that she was making the right choice in trusting the person she was talking to.

"Bella, don't move." She looked at the woman before returning her gaze to the darkness. The Earth's vibrations told her something but it was not bad as she waited. It tilted it's head at her which made her smile. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 05:34 AM

((edited, probably going to bed soon btw))

Bella made an okay sign towards Miria to let her know that everything was alright then turned her attention back to the cougar. Was he a cougar that had become a man or a man that had become a cougar? She watched him a moment, looking at his crouching and the way he was speaking. She would guess at the first......wait did that make her dinner? She shook off the thought and pushed back the desire to step back. She simply gave him a smile in response and forced herself to speak in a fairly calm voice. Had she made the right choice in indicating it was okay? She wasn't even sure what the cougar thought of humans....

She didn't have a chance to take it back, however, because the girl had already approached. She suppressed a sigh and glanced at her as she indicated that she shouldn't move. She didn't think having two people suddenly pounce on the cougar would make it calmer. Still, she decided to answer the cougar would be wiser then to stay silent and seem like she wasn't going to answer. That might make the cougar trust her less

"My name is Bella.... and I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to attack me or my friend to be honest." She admitted quietly as she reached up to play with a bit of her red hair not held back by her collar. She looked between the two, only the cougar could decide what happened next. She wondered if she could carry two people if the cougar attacked....

Last edited by Staria; 09-25-2012 at 05:40 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 05:33 PM

It took a few moments for his mind to process what the woman were saying. The one that introduced herself first smelled strongly of the Earth. The male’s body stayed tense as he moved forward a few steps. He had no clue if he could believe they would not try to kill him. Sure he had claws and fangs, but how much good was that really going to do him in this humanoid form? His head turned to the red haired woman. Attack them? All I wanted was food…though one of them could make a fine meal. No, no they could be of use to figure out what is happening.

There was a hungry look in the male’s eyes as he considered his options. “How do I I know that I cann trussst you?” He didn’t stutter as much this time when he spoke. His vocal cords seemed to be getting more use to forming human words. Slowly he took a few steps further so the pair could get a better view of him, his body not as tense as before. He took a seat on a pile of rubble, sitting much like a cat would.