star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-21-2013, 03:53 AM

Valentine's Day Colors Entry Form
Username: star2000shadow
Image of My Entry:

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-21-2013, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochiel Silverfire View Post
Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Image of My Entry:
the purse has a black strap and the belt has a gold buckle D: i can't accept it now, but i really hope you try again, Rochiel Silverfire:!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Awesome!

This probably won't cover it, but what about this spring toffee hat?
hmm... still some orange showing :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
Username: LaVida
Image of My Entry:
alas, LaVida: i cannot accept this entry D: there is something black and silver along the bust line (i can't make it out clearly what it is, as it's hazy) and the back ground has orange in it which means that if you remove it there will need to be some pink added to your avatar somewhere else. i do hope you decide to edit and resubmit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
Image of My Entry:
thanks for entering star2000shadow: but there are a few colors on here that are not allowed the eyes are silver, the glass i already told someone else (although it's supposed to be transparent) is a bit silver in pixels and the border you have has some green on the roses. if you edit and resubmit it'd be great!

Valentine's Day Colors Entries updated to here!
and
Pirate's LOVE pirate! A Color Contest Entries updated to here!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-21-2013, 06:16 AM

here's a resubmit

Image of My Entry:

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-21-2013, 06:23 AM

fabulous! thanks!
and it's updated again! :D

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 06:28 AM

your welcome .. im just glad it was only a few things 'nods'

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 06:40 AM

Yay! My entry was accepted!! Q wQ

Kinda glad for the previously rejected entries now. I like the latest one best. ^^

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 02-21-2013, 06:49 AM

Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Image of My Entry:

Take two!

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2013, 10:11 AM

I really wished I could have entered the contest.

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Whitewolf Shaman View Post
I really wished I could have entered the contest.
Any why cant you?

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 02-21-2013, 06:46 PM

My Pirate is in LOVE!
Username: neller
Image of My Entry:

What my pirate LOVES/how they hide it!:
Oh yes, oh yes, let me tell you a tale,
About a pirating girl named Abigail.
Now, you see, Abigail wasn’t easy for foolin’,
And there’s hardly a thing she hasn’t stolen.
She currently lives in a nice threshold,
Where she stole a leprechaun’s gold.
Ah yes, Abigail was darling brute,
And she dearly loved her piles of loot.
Though, this girl wanted every last thing.
There was only one that kept her searching.
And this was Abigail’s greatest weakness,
T’was her unfulfilled taste for all of the sweetness.
She had piles of sugar, mounds of ice cream,
And a tower of candies with a slight lean.
Her reserve of sweets had her overjoyed,
Though she became a bit paranoid.
Abigail worked hard to plunder these treats,
But she wasn’t the only pirate who liked their sweets.
So she hid her desserts, a gathering so grand,
And stowed away to the tiniest island,
In the deepest of the oceans, clear and blue,
Leaving no candy, none for me or for you.

Last edited by neller; 02-22-2013 at 09:14 PM..

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 07:00 PM

My Pirate is in LOVE!
Username:Velvet
Image of My Entry:
What my pirate LOVES/how they hide it!:

Dear Diary,

Arrgh, matey. Do I have a secret? Aye, but none of me ship mates know 'bout it. Ye see, I have the repetition of a great an' powerful captain. Tis true. I have lead me men inta battle many of times an' we are always victorious. Meself an' tha crew always sail off with so much booty. Aye, indeed amazin'. So, now that ye understan' me and how me name spread fear in hearts an' all, I guess ye be wonderin' what it is I hide?

I am secretly soft hearted, I am. Ye see, I adore animals. All of them. Big ins, small li'l critters' every one of em. An' there be this island I like to sail the crew to. They be thinking it is all because the rum is so good and bountiful there. Aye, I like me drink, but the real reason I go there is for my secret animal zoo. Well, it kinda is me zoo in a way. I have birds, llamas, penguins, pandas, polar bears, lizards, foxes... ye name it. An' they all be so wonderful. I have hired private caretakers for them all when I be away. But even though my heart is with the sea, it does ache to be with me animals all the time.

'Ow do I keep it a secret, ye be wondering? Why, I tell no one. Ever, matey. Plus, me secret zoo is completely hidden behind strong bamboo walls in the middle of a jungle surrounded by a vast swamp full of hungry crocodiles... My crocs, actually. What can me say? I love em all. There are very few ways to get through tha mazes of danger and in to my animal sanctuary and no one but me knows them. The caretakers live there year round, but when I come back for a bit I send them all on a vacation paid by meself. It helps them ta keep their blimey mouth shuts.

But as I said, I'll never tell anyone, matey. Tis why I am writing this in my diary. Aye, a pirate with a diary. I hide it in my booty to prevent others from discovering it. They all know the penalty for coming into my corridors.

Signed,
Captain of the Meneship, Velvet

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 07:23 PM

Username:shinigamikarasu
Image of My Entry:

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 08:50 PM

Username:spicedroses
Image of My Entry:

here is my first entry! gonna get started on the others in a few minutes!!

Kiari
XD

Old 02-22-2013, 02:58 AM

Username: Kiari
Image of My Entry:

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
the purse has a black strap and the belt has a gold buckle D: i can't accept it now, but i really hope you try again, Rochiel Silverfire:!

hmm... still some orange showing :/

Yeah, I kinda thought so XD

How about this? Probably still won't pass, but it's worth a shot :D

Whimzica
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Whimzica

Old 02-22-2013, 03:14 AM

Username: Sabiir
Image of My Entry:

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 02-22-2013, 03:53 AM

My Pirate is in LOVE!
Username: Saravi Boo
Image of My Entry:
What my pirate LOVES/how they hide it!: Dreaded Nobeard is the most feared air pirate to ever sail the endless skies. It isn't easy being a female pirate captain. It takes years of ruthless pillaging and destruction to build such a fearsome reputation. The sight of her steam-powered airship breaking through a cloud bank is enough to cause many a brave airman to shake in terror. Thankfully, being captain does come with certain perks, most notably her luxurious, custom built, private quarters and the pair of mahogany lined closets she insisted be included. She only needs one for clothes and the other is locked up tight. Her crew thinks she uses it to store the best treasure, if they only knew what she thought of as real treasure. How quickly would that fear turned to laughter if they knew her deepest love...for PLUSHIES!! She just can't resist their adorable super deformed squishiness. ^_^'

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-22-2013, 04:01 AM

I was JILTED, so I got REVENGE!
Username: blueblackrose
Image of My Entry:
How I got REVENGE!: Go out with other pretty little things while we are dating will he? That son of a @$#*% will regret cheating on me.

That is what the woman thought as she made plans to get revenge on her soon to be ex-boyfriend. She waited for him to go out one night to his favorite bar. She knew that he would pick up another pretty little thing and get her drunk, thinking that he’d get lucky. Oh he might get the girl drunk as a skunk, but they wouldn’t be leaving this parking lot together. At least not in his new car. Not if she had her way about it. Once her ex-boyfriend had disappeared she took out a key and ran it along both sides of the man’s car a couple of times. Then she took out her dagger and proceeded to slash all four of his nice new car. Oh, that wasn’t all, she was no where near done yet. Next she picked up the bat she had with her. With it she broke the headlights and all of the windows. Then put a few dents on the hood and doors. Once she was done with that she got out her dagger one last time. This time she used it to carve the words ‘You’re Dead To Me. @%#$*&#@” into the leather seats. An evil smile was on the woman’s ruby lips as she stepped back to look at the work she had done.

Oh yes, he would regret ever cheating on her. Satisfied with what she had done she picked up the bat and left the parking lot. Next time he cheated it wasn’t going to be on her.

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 04:13 AM

Bbr: Aahh! Your entry makes me think of Carrie Underwood's song "Before He Cheats" XD

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 02-22-2013, 05:12 AM

I was JILTED, so I got REVENGE!
Username: Saravi Boo
Image of My Entry:
How I got REVENGE!: He left me!! O_o He left me and took the million dollar home we had spent years designing and building together. If he thinks he can have his new trophy wife and my house as well, he has another thing coming. I loved him and I loved our home. Now I'll destroy it, the way he destroyed my heart. I started with the linens, slashing them in a furious swirl of feathers and shredded fabric. Unsatisfied, I dumped all his food on the floor and ground it into the carpet with my boots. It still wasn't enough, so I took my sledgehammer to the walls and floor. I felt a little better but as I looked around I realized I had to do one more thing to ensure he and his new bride would have to find other accommodations...anybody got a light? He really should have changed the locks.

Legrand
Risque's mule

Old 02-22-2013, 06:32 AM

Pirate's LOVE pirate! A Color Contest Entry Form
Username: Risque
Image of My Entry:

EDIT: OMG, I keep forgetting that I am on my mule account.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-22-2013, 06:33 AM

My Pirate is in LOVE!
Username: blueblackrose
Image of My Entry:
What my pirate LOVES/how they hide it!: First mate Tibs at your serves. As the first mate it’s my job to help maintain order on the ship which is a very serious job. It doesn’t allow me to be what I really want and love. I hide my true self behind a mask of anger so my fellow pirate’s won’t find out. I love to joke, pull pranks and make people laugh. I want to be a clown pirate, to entertain my fellow crew members and give them something to laugh at when we have been out to sea for months with no signs of landing. When we land somewhere and I have the chance I go out to practice my clown routine with my pet chicken, Henrietta, and crab, Marco. My favorite act is to set off small fireworks so they glitter around me while I juggle bombs. One of these days I’m sure that I’ll come out of the closet and really knock them dead with my performance.

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 02-22-2013, 06:45 AM

Username: neller
Image of My Entry:

Last edited by neller; 02-22-2013 at 04:11 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-22-2013, 06:45 AM

looking good everyone!

Kiari
XD

Old 02-22-2013, 06:47 AM

Username: Kiari
Image of My Entry: