YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 01-11-2019, 12:09 AM

Hello!

This is the same issue as the "Contact Us" thread I started except that there's a captcha on the Forgot my Password link too. The Image Verification HTML box looks something like this (blank), and I have seen it show "reCAPTCHA1.0 SHUTDOWN" on this site before.

Is there any default value I can enter for these captchas in order to use the Forgot Password feature?

I'm trying to find my old account but I don't even remember the username so instead of guessing all 999 usernames and passwords that I've ever used I was hoping to just check the 2-3 e-mails that I use for these sites.

Thanks in advance for the help!

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 12-26-2019, 05:58 AM

Bumping this thread since it's worse than it seems

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-28-2019, 08:41 AM

YumeBott:

Nopers! So... with all the site borkage... We are basically running on code that has been outdated for for the last 6 years. Part of this borkage is that Menewsha will no longer trigger automatic emails for things like password recovery. your best bet is to contact [email protected] and let them know all the emails and potential usernames you have signed up on menewsha. From there, your accounts can be looked up and password resets can be taken care of upon request.

---------- Post added 12-28-2019 at 12:41 AM ----------

Also thanks for the bump musasgal!