zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-07-2013, 04:48 PM

Yeah, I don't think I've ever liked it either.

Recent additions to my diet include:

- Some nuts
- Broccoli
- Some coffee beverages

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 09-09-2013, 10:49 AM

Hmm....let's see, in the last eight years I've begun eating rice, cabbage, mustard (in very small quantities), spinach, asparagus, green beans, sweet potatoes, and split pea soup. I'm sure there are other things but I can't think of any right now. *shrugs* I've also discovered a fondness for Indian and Asian food that I never would have touched when I was a kid. lol. Too many vegetables and too much rice. ^_^'

I like coffee but I have to limit how often I drink it because the way I make it it is a dessert. lol

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-09-2013, 10:59 AM

Ah yes, asperagus for me too, and sweet potato fries and chips. Also flavored rices and barbecue sauce.

Sorry I didn't post to the RP this weekend. I'm having girl issues and was feeling very grumpy/lazy. >_> I am going to do my best to get to it today.

Saravi Boo

Old 09-09-2013, 03:53 PM

I used to only eat flavored rice but now I will eat it plain. *shrugs*

It's fine. I was busy most of the weekend and didn't check it much. ^_^

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-09-2013, 05:19 PM

Sticky rice is my favorite. ^_^

That's good then that you weren't really stuck waiting. ^^;

Saravi Boo

Old 09-11-2013, 11:24 AM

Sorry for the delayed response. Hubby is on second shift yesterday and today so I'm not getting as much internet time. I'll post at lunch today. I would've done so yesterday but my computer ate it and I got frustrated and gave up. lol. ^_^' Sorry!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-11-2013, 11:48 AM

Aw, that's okay. I've actually been getting to bed waaay late these past few days.

I'm so sorry about your post post! I know that always aggravates me to no end...

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 09-16-2013 at 07:19 PM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-16-2013, 07:19 PM

Sorry I didn't post this weekend. My fiance still hasn't found a job and we're going to have to start living off of savings soon and I've been feeling pretty depressed and overwhelmed thinking about everything. I started a post this morning on the subway but didn't have time to finish it. Hopefully I should be able to write up the rest tomorrow.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 09-17-2013 at 02:24 AM..

Saravi Boo

Old 09-17-2013, 11:21 AM

*huggles* It's fine. I've actually been feeling a bit conflicted about some things in our RP and I need to sort that out so I'm not sure I would have replied yet anyway. ^_^'

I'll be praying for you and your feller. *huggles*

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-18-2013, 02:19 AM

*Sigh*

I didn't get to this today either. I have the post written up now but the ending is super crappy ramblingness so I want to fix that before I post it. I'm going to stop making promises about when I will post because when I do and then don't get the time to do it afterwords I get upset with myself. At least if I make no promises I won't disappoint.

I really apologize for being such a flake recently. I'm not usually like this but things really just aren't going well for me. I can feel myself spiraling down into depression and I'm a bit scared by the changes I'm seeing in myself. It was like one day I was fine, and the next I wasn't. Tonight I just keep tearing up for no reason. I'd really appreciate it if you could keep us in your prayers...

Let me know if there's anything major I should be aware of in terms of the conflicts you're having with the story. I'll try to help steer us back in the direction you'd like to go in if I can. When I can, I'll post with Kurama and then I think we should skip to the end of the work day so we can have them go meet with Yukina about Keiko.

Saravi Boo

Old 09-18-2013, 11:00 AM

*huggles* I'm definitely praying for you! Hang in there, okay? Things will get better if you put your faith in God and remember that He never puts more on us than He can handle. ^_^

As for the RP, it's fine. My feelings about it are still really confused. I'm struggling with the biblical implications of homosexuality and whether the bible actually says that lifestyle is sinful. I've seen arguments from both sides and I'm still praying about it. I really love RPing with you and I love playing Hiei and company but at this point I'm not comfortable with the idea that my acceptance of HxK as a couple might be a stumbling block for me or someone else since it is common knowledge that I am a Christian. It's really bothering me. O_o' I'm trying to discern what God wants me to do but so far I'm still undecided and I can't figure out if it is my resistance to changing my mind about something that I've liked for so long (shounen ai) that is the problem or if the things I have been taught biblically are incorrect.

Please be patient with me?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-18-2013, 11:49 AM

Thank you. *Huggles* I said my prayers last night and I'll see if I can have a better day today even though I'm feeling pretty tired/headachey. I'm going to try to get out of work on time today and go to bed early.

Ohh, I understand. I haven't read the specific passages on homosexuality in the bible. I should probably look those up actually since certain passages are really ambiguous and people tend to translate them in a myriad of ways. From a human rights point of view though I totally support it (college made me more-minded person than some of my family members). I remember we had a sermon on it once that made me feel like it was okay to support it. I wish I could remember what the minister said to pass the message along to you...

I'll keep you in my prayers. Take the time you need to do your soul searching and let me know what you would like to do when you get your answer. We could always steer the RP back to friendshipdom only or lock this one and do a non-relationship one if you decide that you would rather not continue in the same direction.

Saravi Boo

Old 09-18-2013, 04:22 PM

*huggles* ^_^ I hope your headacheyness goes away. ^_^

Thank you so much for being understanding. I was a little reluctant to bring it up at all and your response actually made me feel a bit better, even though I haven't decided anything yet. ^_^'

I don't feel like gay people should be hated or persecuted for their life choices or anything, even if it is a sin. The Bible says we are to love sinners (so they will know that God loves them too) and pray for them. How else would anyone ever be converted? ^_^' I'm more concerned that this is a stumbling block in my own life and I'm trying to understand what God wants me to do. O_o' *sighs* I'll try to figure it out soon. ^_^'

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-18-2013, 04:52 PM

Well I was doing slightly better until I found out how much money I owe the dentist.

It's totally fine. I'll understand no matter what you chose.

I'm not sure I've ever thought about it that way but that definitely makes sense.

I've sort of been feeling like I need a break anyway with everything else that is going on right now so take your time.

Saravi Boo

Old 09-19-2013, 04:19 PM

Bills are annoying but just remember that God is Jehovah Jireh, the provider for all our needs. *huggles* If you give him your troubles he will shoulder them for you and you don't have to worry about them. When I start feeling depressed or anxious over finances I find Matthew 6: 25-34 very helpful. *huggles* Hope it helps you too.

Thanks for the support. It really means a lot.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-19-2013, 06:14 PM

Thanks. *Hugs* I really need to remember that. It's so hard to let things go sometimes though... I tend to really over think things.

Saravi Boo

Old 09-20-2013, 04:03 PM

*nods* I used to worry and have a lot of anxiety. I was even on medication for it for a while. ^_^' But now I don't struggle with it nearly as much. I like the way my pastor puts it...

"Don't tell God how big your problems are, start telling your problems how big your God is." ^_^

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-20-2013, 04:19 PM

Ooh, that is a very good way of putting that. I should write that on a post it and leave it where I can see it.

Saravi Boo

Old 09-20-2013, 04:30 PM

*nods* Yeah, I giggle every time I hear it but it is also very true. ^_^

Saravi Boo

Old 09-23-2013, 10:48 AM

I think I've come to a decision and unfortunately it isn't the one I wanted to reach. I feel like continuing this RP is no longer an option for me. I'm really sorry, Zig. I'd love to start another RP with you with a different sort of story but this one is a source of temptation that I have to get rid of. If it's okay with you, I'm gonna ask that the RP thread be locked so I won't be tempted to start it up again (can you do that?). O_o'

I figure if we want to start another RP we can keep this OOC thread and just change the name once we know what we're gonna do. ^_^'

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-23-2013, 11:13 AM

That's totally fine Boo. I can lock up the thread for us. We can start working on a new story and reuse this thread like you said. I'm just going to have to take things a bit slow for a while. I've been feeling a lot better these past few days but I still have a tendancy to get easily overwhelmed...

Saravi Boo

Old 09-24-2013, 10:36 AM

Thanks. *huggles* I'm really glad you're feeling better. Taking it slow is fine with me too. ^_^

Hmm...so do we want to make another YYH RP or do something totally different?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-24-2013, 10:44 AM

I was thinking the same thing actually. I'm up for either. Do you have anything in particular you'd like to do?

Saravi Boo

Old 09-24-2013, 11:29 AM

Hmm...let me think on it and I'll see what I can come up with by lunch time. Okay? ^_^ Gotta go to work now.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-24-2013, 11:47 AM

Alright, no problem.