Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2009, 10:52 PM

Seiji smiled and slung his arms over Logan's and Clair's shoulders. "Heya guys, nice of you to join us."

He was excited, more people there were, the happier it made him. Being outgoing was tough sometimes, but he never could leave anyone out.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 01:21 AM

Logan shrugged off his arm and looked at his sister. He smiled and then looked at Melrose,"Hey was sup?" He asked in a gangster.

Rachel smiled and continued to eat.

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 12:27 PM

Seiji blinked at Logan's reaction. "Sure... shrug me off for the ladies' attention." He teased.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-26-2009, 02:18 PM

Clair smiled as he stuffed a cookie into his mouth. "hey, so where did you go last night?" he said as he stuffed another cookie into his mouth.

Jace smiled as she saw more people sitting around with her. It felt nice to be part of a group now.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 08:28 PM

Melrose laughed happily and said a "HI!" to everyone who had sat down. It suddenly occurred to her about who was missing from their little group and the smile on Melrose's face shrank a fraction of an inch. She prayed for a second that Alyssa would sleep the day away like she sometimes did during the summer, then shoved the thoughts about her "best friend" from her mind. In response to Clair's question, she asked teasingly with a raised eyebrow while fighting back a laugh, "Yeahh, where were you last night?"

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 01:45 PM

Seiji walked over to Jace and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I stayed in the lobby with my beautiful Girl, Jace." He smiled.

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2009, 02:58 PM

Jace blushed when he said that she was beautifull, she was still not use to being called that. She wrapped a arm around him and kissed his cheek. Who would have thought that she could have gained such a wonderfull boyfriend in such a short time.

Clair smirked as he saw how close they where already after only one night. Well he can check Jace off the list of girls that are available.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 04:59 PM

Melrose smiled, happy that things had finally, for once, worked out for Jace. She got up from her seat to grab a can of diet Coke from the things that held drinks next to the food. I wonder who comes to restock all of this stuff. It's kinda creepy since no one else is here yet someone is always cleaning up after us and all that other stuff... Melrose went back to her seat, sat down, and yawned. Despite how cold she was, she still drank the freezing can of Coke, since as long as it still had caffeine in it, then she'd put up with anything.

Alyssa woke up slowly, blinking her eyes in the bright almost-afternoon sun. Sitting up, she noticed that that cabin was empty, and guessed that everyone was either outside or eating. Now that she finally had some alone time, she could finally think clearly, and the guilt from how mean she'd been last night was finally settling into her. She sighed and rubbed her tired chocolate-colored eyes.

Alyssa grabbed her monogrammed towels, her outfit for the day, and all that other morning stuff and went to take a shower. Once she was done, she changed into her Ralph Lauren sweater top, DKNY tank top to go underneath, True Religion skinny jeans, and her pair of short black Ugg boots. Once done, she spritzed herself with her signature Chanel No. 5 perfume, grabbed her black Coach wristlet, then walked over to the dining hall. Ok, BE NICE...well, try to be nice. Alyssa chided herself the entire walk over while admiring her chestnut hair that seemed to glow gold underneath the sun, then pushed the wood doors open to reveal a very empty looking "cafeteria" that only had one table filled. The brunette went and sat down next to Melrose, saying in an uncharacteristically friendly voice to the other people, "Morning."

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2009, 12:19 PM

Seiji kissed Jace's cheek back and smiled to Alyssa.

"Good Afternoon is more like it, Miss." He said, jokingly.

Palmoun

Old 09-28-2009, 11:08 PM

Jace smiled when she felt his lips agenst her cheek. It was like heaven only better. But then Alyssa came, but she had to try to be nice. "good afternoon." she said with a huge smile on her face like nothing happend between them before.

Clair smiled as he saw Alyssa and didn't anything. He just went back to eating his plate full of junk food and hamburger.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2009, 10:14 PM

Melrose, as though completely unaffected by the suddenly much tenser atmosphere, grinned and said, "Hey! I thought you'd sleep in all day or something..."

Alyssa rolled her eyes playfully at her friend, then looked around the table, internally scrutinizing herself for sitting down with all of these, well, losers. Well, maybe nawt Mel and Seiji, but everyone else...bleh. Forcing a smile on her face in an attempt to at least try to make peace, she said casually to the said 'losers,' "Hey..." She, out of boredom, started to twine a lock of her hair around her finger. Noticing the food, she decided to just skip lunch/breakfast altogether considering how she was on her totally strict diet. Alyssa glanced at all the food that Melrose was scarfing down, and shook her head slight; it never ceased to amaze her how much the girl could eat.

As though finally noticing that Jace was there too, Alyssa looked up, wide eyed, and said, "When did you get here? Huh...must've not noticed you there considering how you're kind of invisible. Ah well.......Hey, were you in the cabin last night?" As rude as it may have sounded, it was actually considered, to anyone who knew her well, nice for Alyssa. She sighed, looking down at her fading tan and deciding to, once the sun fully came out more, to get a suntan later that day.

Palmoun

Old 09-29-2009, 10:22 PM

Jace didn't mind Alyssa saying that she was invisible, a lot of people said that about her. If she was to quiet she just faided into the background and then said nothing. She ten shook her head as she looked at her "no, I kind of got distracted and never made it out of the rain." she said as she took Seijis hand and kissed his cheek again.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2009, 10:33 PM

Alyssa raised one of her carefully plucked eyebrows out of mild interest towards Jace and Seiji, then shrugged, not really caring. If he really wanted to go out with someone like her, then it was his problem, not Alyssa's. Suddenly, before she could even stop herself, she asked in an offhand tone, "Want to come get a suntan with me later? You could seriously use one." Not that she wanted to be friends with her or anything, it was just that Melrose always declined her invitation, and she might as well ask someone to go with her. The brunette shrugged again, then looked lazily out the window.

Melrose was still chomping away on a piece of a carrot when she almost choked from surprise at what Alyssa said. Coughing and taking a mouthful of her third can of Coke, she swallowed, then looked wide-eyed at her. Since when did Alyssa...? Surprised and slightly confused, she thought to herself, Hm. Maybe she's deciding to calla truce...?

Palmoun

Old 09-29-2009, 10:44 PM

Jace looked at Alyssa wide eyes when she asked. She never in her whole life ever expected that a popular girl like her would ask her to do anything with her like that. She then nodded slowly after a few minutes "okay." she said as she looked at her still wondering if it was true. Then a thought occured to her, was she planing on playing a trick on her. If she was then she would keep her guard up just incase since she has been tricked before.

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2009, 07:02 AM

Seiji cocked a brow at all the talking. He was surprised, shocked, confused and a little worried.

"Should I join you two for the tanning...?" He asked, looking at his tan asian skin and almost laughed.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-01-2009, 12:22 AM

Alyssa, slightly amused, said, "If you want to, though I doubt it. It's more of a...girl thing." She glanced at Melrose and asked, "You wanna come too?"

Melrose, with a long established practice, carefully inspected Alyssa's face while the blonde ate her monster salad to see if her eyes or expression would betray anything, but Alyssa'a face remained placid and held its bored expression. She mused for a second that said finally, "Mmm...Sure, I guessssss......" Melrose had decided to go, because 1) She had to make sure that Alyssa wasn't up to her usual antics, and 2) She had nothing else better to do. She finally finished her plate after having had who knows how many refills, then stood up, saying, "I'm going back to the cabin to change. Anyone coming?"

Palmoun

Old 10-01-2009, 12:28 AM

Jace smiled at the thought of seeing Seiji in his swim trunks. "you can if you want but Alyssa is right about it being a girl thing." she said then kissed his cheek "but you know your always welcome to join us." she said then turned to Melrose. "I will come with you" she said and walked over to her. THen ran back over to Seiji and kissed him on the lips before returning to Melroses side. "okay, now I am ready to head back" she said happly

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-01-2009, 12:32 AM

Melrose nodded and left the table. She pushed open the dining hall entrance doors to blink in the bright sunlight. Huh. Sure got a lot brighter... She walked next to Jace, and was lapsed into a completely uncharacteristic silence. Whether Melrose was just quiet because she wasn't feeling well, or because of worry, she didn't know, and so, for once, she kept her mouth shut as she began to walk back towards the girl's cabin.

Palmoun

Old 10-01-2009, 12:37 AM

After a while Jace couldn't stand the silence anymore. She was so use to Melrose talking that she was getting worryed. She looked at her and sighed "you know I dont think I should trust Alyssa but it was nice of Seiji to ask if he could come." she said after a little while. The image of Seiji in his swim trunks was still in her head and she couldn't get it out.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-01-2009, 12:52 AM

Melrose, zoned out, said quickly, "OH! Sorry! Um, yeahh, I'm just not feelin' too good. A little tired I guess, but I'm fine. And don't worry about Alyssa...she's probably just calling a truce or something?" Melrose then smiled, and went into the girl's cabin, where she changed into her black Ralph Lauren bikini and grabbed a towel, waiting for Jace.

Palmoun

Old 10-01-2009, 12:57 AM

Jace changed into a plain black bakini and slung a towel over her shoulder. She pulled her black hair into a ponytail for once so taht you could see her eyes. Then walked over to Melrose, "if your not feeling good you should probably get some rest." she said as she looked at her worryed.

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2009, 12:48 PM

Seiji slowly blushed as he was kissed on the lips. It wasn't somethign he was used to. Most of the girls that made it known they wanted to date him before weren't really his type. Now that he had Jace, new things were bound to come to his world. Deciding to pass up on the tan, he chuckled and walked back to the cabin to change into his long demin torn shorts and tied a white bandana over his hair, letting his bangs fall loose in his face, no shirt.

Opening the closet, the Asian male pulled out a fishing pole and tackle box. He was sure that there were going to be fish somewhere in that lake.

Bounding out the door with his gear. He sprinted to the end of the dock and readied his line as it was casted into the water.

exeno chan
The emo ninja

Old 10-22-2009, 12:19 PM

_comes in smoking a cig_ Hey everyone what's up?