**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 12:11 AM

Its 1819, there is a war going on here in England, it's a war of much blood, and violence..its been going on for about a year now...

Victoria Lives in a small cottage with her mum and dad, one night she went out drinking with her best mate's. She dosent remember much after that ( hence my intro)

A thick fog misting through the forest, chills running down my spine, I open my eyes wondering where I am I cant seem to see.. my heart quickens its so dark and cold...where am I?...its so cold.
a cracking sound starts faint but gets louder and louder..I run from the sound yet it seems to keep following me.....no matter how fast I run there is it "crack crack crack"
and its so cold....
I'm now running not knowing where I am or how I got here.
I feel something grab me I scream then I see nothing but darkness...

RULES:
NO-GOD MODDING
SEMI LIT TO LIT
NO ONE LINERS

If you want to change directions in the story or have an ideas PM me first, and we will talk it out.
Also I can add rules at any given time.
This is similar to another post I did awhile ago..it died >> so I edited it >.<

Profiles!

Name:
Charactor name:
Race: (either vampire or human)
Abilities:
Bio:

Just post them in the forum please. >.<

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 12-10-2009 at 12:56 AM..

Raizo
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2009, 12:15 AM

(Um, you might want a background story and a character sheet)

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 12:16 AM

I like it when people just jump in ^^

Raizo
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2009, 12:19 AM

Without a background though, nobody has anything to work off of.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 12:23 AM

what do you mean a background?

Raizo
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2009, 12:25 AM

Like where the story takes place, when it takes place, what's going on in the world. That kinda thing.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 12:31 AM

ok...ill try it.

Raizo
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2009, 12:42 AM

Alright, it's looking good, but what exactly is everyone who posts supposed to be doing?

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 12:45 AM

not sure, whatever they want...they can either know me or not, vampire human, make up whatever you want for your intro and connection to me.
I dont have a plot, so I like it when people just jump in with there own Ideas Its more exciting that way >.<

Raizo
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2009, 12:55 AM

Might want to be careful with that theory. You might get somebody who just wants to take the story in a direction that you, or nobody, else wants.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 12:56 AM

I added another rule >.<

Raizo
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2009, 01:00 AM

I think the last rule is the most important, but that's just me :p

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 01:02 AM

yeah same, are you going to join? or are you just here to criticize me? LOL!

Raizo
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2009, 01:04 AM

I'm thinking about joining once it get's started. Too many times have I joined an rp that just started and nobody posts.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 01:08 AM

I know what you mean... I hope someone posts...or Ill be lonely lmao

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 12:54 AM

come on...I put hard work into this one...lmao with some help >.<

Matt XIII

Old 12-11-2009, 02:32 AM

Name:matt
Charactor name:Sage
Race: Vampire
Appearance:see pic below (add later)
Abilities: Lightning, telekinesis
Bio:Sage has been a vampire for 130 years, he has sufferd alot but has also had a long time to hone his abilitys.
he enjoys ramen and pizza and he is more of a lone wolf type. he lives in a smal village near a forest and trys to live his life normaly. he never choose to be a vampire so he thinks that he shouod be able to live life normaly.
he dosent have any memorie left form his human life exept a image of a girl...a beautful girl that he cant remeber ever seeing he dosent know if she is just in his imagination or had actually existed.
he works at night as a blacksmith he forges weapons and armor in times of war but otherwise he makes whatever the village needs such as pots and pans and even silverware.
he lives of animal blood from when he hunts in the forest.

PIC:

Last edited by Matt XIII; 12-11-2009 at 03:55 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 02:35 AM

lol its blank

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-11-2009, 08:38 AM

[*sneaks in QUIETLY* ......Uhh, don't mind me :ninja:]

Name: MintyRey
Character name: Dark Sky
Race: vampire
Appearance:
Abilities: Ice
Bio: Having been a vampire for 74 years now, Dark Sky still acts immature for his age. He only recently discovered his ability to freeze things and has been testing it out a lot lately, causing him to come in conflict with the village blacksmith, Sage, since Dark Sky uses his food as test subjects. Dark Sky currently lives with the Countess Cordova in her creepy castle deep in the forest. He prefers human blood to animal blood, and often stealthily attacks the people of the surrounding villages. He feeds at one village then moves on to another the following week and never attacks more than a few people.

Name: MintyRey
Character name:Countess Diana Cordova
Race: human
Appearance:
[Just try to picture her in a lab coat or something, I wanted a more mature looking person but this was the only one closest to what I had pictured her as]
Abilities: Genius inventor
Bio: The Mad Scientist, as the neighboring villages would call her, lives in the old and often thought abandoned Castle Cordova. The eccentric countess comes from a long line of inventors, having taken over the family business after her father, the late Count Cordova. As she was his only child and the only Cordova who remained in the area, the castle and all the wealth within it went to her. She lives there alone, with her irksome friend Dark Sky to keep her company. Although the countess is a hospitable woman, barely anyone comes to visit her home simply because they fear her strange, loud and dangerous looking contraptions that are scattered about her not-so-humble abode. Recently, she has been inventing new weapons for the war. She sides with no one but favors whoever pays the highest.
______________________________________-

[Can I start? I'll just edit this later if you had something else in mind :)]

The sound of glass crashing on the floor echoed throughout the stone room.
"What were you thinking taking her like that. And here of all places!" The black haired scientist paced around the room, looking at the unconscious woman on the couch.

"Well where else could I have brought her? Or would you rather have had me leave her alone in the daaark and daangerousss forest?" The pink haired undead slowly got up from the tumbled over table he had been knocked into. Plucking out the shards of beakers and vials that had embedded themselves into his arm and back, Dark Sky moved closer to the local who was out cold.

"Gah! Fine! Fine! Just...! Gah! Just make sure she's back in the village by morning! Baron Summers is going to be here early tomorrow to pick up the new guns." The troubled scientist continued to pace around the room. Three of her clients would be arriving tomorrow, each to pick up the weapons they ordered from her. Unfortunately, they were all violent enemies and they had changed their schedules to meet with her, unknowingly, on the same day. She would be lucky if they didn't see each other on the way to the castle. "Dump her in one of the rooms and watch over her. No biting and don't even tell her you're a vampire, is that clear?!"

"Alright, alright..." Dark Sky picked up the woman who smelled like alcohol and carried her to the first empty room on the second floor. He dropped her on the extravagant bed and looked at her one last time before leaving the room, a haughty smile on his face.

Last edited by MintyRey; 12-11-2009 at 09:43 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-12-2009, 12:19 AM

[[ yey! people! ^^]]

When Victoira awoke, it was dark and cold...a small room it seemed..feeling sick from a hangover she shouted "Hello?" She wasent aware yet that she may or may not ne in danger..she was still sorta drunk.."he--hello?" She shouted again...afraid she started banging on the walls and yelling for someone to anwser her, and now.

[ I love your start!}

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-12-2009, 03:57 AM

[Thanks :D I hope more people join as well. Can't wait to read Matt's post :)]

Dark Sky had just returned from one of the nearby villages. He knew he was supposed to keep watch on the woman but he got the munchies for a midnight snack. Fortunately he got back in time to hear her ruckus. He opened the door to her dim room and the low light from the hallway torches crept in.

"Hey, I know it's already morning but could you keep it down? It's still dark and most people won't be up until the sun rises." The vampire licked his lips to make sure there wasn't any trace of blood on them.